Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ
Out Of Character [ Chatterbox ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:23 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Neryem

Devil Friuts have exp minimums to obtain and all the 'good' logia are Void tier, requiring 200,000 exp instead of the usual 100,000

Huh. Looks like i gotta bust some a** for them lol
Thanks for the help, mate  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:25 pm
Neryem
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Neryem

Devil Friuts have exp minimums to obtain and all the 'good' logia are Void tier, requiring 200,000 exp instead of the usual 100,000

I recommend strongly against arch as well until you know what you're doing with the system and options as a whole. but you can solo class your mix 2 classes at once as well.  

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:36 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Neryem
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Neryem

I recommend strongly against arch as well until you know what you're doing with the system and options as a whole. but you can solo class your mix 2 classes at once as well.
Got it
I'll probably go brawler and sin then. Seems like a good pair. Course I've only been in here for a day  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:12 pm
Neryem
Got it
I'll probably go brawler and sin then. Seems like a good pair. Course I've only been in here for a day

Sin? If you mean Scientist that's actually an awful combination as scientists use intelligence to power their inventions instead of power for a brawler  

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:17 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Neryem
Got it

Sin? If you mean Scientist that's actually an awful combination as scientists use intelligence to power their inventions instead of power for a brawler
No. Sin as in assassin.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:23 pm
Neryem
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Neryem
Got it

No. Sin as in assassin.

oh. weird shortening but yea that would be plenty decent if you make the right techs  

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:33 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Neryem
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Neryem
Got it

No. Sin as in assassin.

oh. weird shortening but yea that would be plenty decent if you make the right techs
What do you mean by that? What would I need to focus on techs with a fruit / ad / other?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:36 pm
Neryem
What do you mean by that? What would I need to focus on techs with a fruit / ad / other?

Custom techniques are what you make to cover all the weird or special stuff in a fight. General hand to hand fighting and evading? just roleplay it. But if you want to like use things like Zoro's special sword techniques for example Onigiri or Tatsukami, those require customs.  

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:53 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Neryem

Custom techniques are what you make to cover all the weird or special stuff in a fight. General hand to hand fighting and evading? just roleplay it. But if you want to like use things like Zoro's special sword techniques for example Onigiri or Tatsukami, those require customs.
Makes sense. Guess I'll have to be original or rip off stuff. Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ilovecookieshowaboutyoudoyoulovecookiestoobecauseifyoudontimgunnaeatcha Ilovecookieshowaboutyoudoyoulovecookiestoobecauseifyoudontimgunnaeatcha Ilovecookieshowaboutyoudoyoulovecookiestoobecauseifyoudontimgunnaeatcha Ilovecookieshowaboutyoudoyoulovecookiestoobecauseifyoudontimgunnaeatcha Ilovecookieshowaboutyoudoyoulovecookiestoobecauseifyoudontimgunnaeatcha Ilovecookieshowaboutyoudoyoulovecookiestoobecauseifyoudontimgunnaeatcha Ilovecookieshowaboutyoudoyoulovecookiestoobecauseifyoudontimgunnaeatcha Ilovecookieshowaboutyoudoyoulovecookiestoobecauseifyoudontimgunnaeatcha Ilovecookieshowaboutyoudoyoulovecookiestoobecauseifyoudontimgunnaeatcha Ilovecookieshowaboutyoudoyoulovecookiestoobecauseifyoudontimgunnaeatcha Ilovecookieshowaboutyoudoyoulovecookiestoobecauseifyoudontimgunnaeatcha Ilovecookieshowaboutyoudoyoulovecookiestoobecauseifyoudontimgunnaeatcha

Ilovecookieshowaboutyoudoyoulovecookiestoobecauseifyoudontimgunnaeatcha Ilovecookieshowaboutyoudoyoulovecookiestoobecauseifyoudontimgunnaeatcha Ilovecookieshowaboutyoudoyoulovecookiestoobecauseifyoudontimgunnaeatcha Ilovecookieshowaboutyoudoyoulovecookiestoobecauseifyoudontimgunnaeatcha Ilovecookieshowaboutyoudoyoulovecookiestoobecauseifyoudontimgunnaeatcha Ilovecookieshowaboutyoudoyoulovecookiestoobecauseifyoudontimgunnaeatcha Ilovecookieshowaboutyoudoyoulovecookiestoobecauseifyoudontimgunnaeatcha Ilovecookieshowaboutyoudoyoulovecookiestoobecauseifyoudontimgunnaeatcha Ilovecookieshowaboutyoudoyoulovecookiestoobecauseifyoudontimgunnaeatcha

Genji Gincosu
emotion_hug

Jubellation

Genius

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:14 pm
Ooooh. Nice format.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:23 pm
Jubellation

MY GUY! <3  

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

NDC anime

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:37 am
Doses any body want to hang out? With my pirate?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:57 pm
NDC anime
I'm game. My pirate needs a friend to meet  

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

NDC anime

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:06 pm
Neryem
NDC anime
I'm game. My pirate needs a friend to meet
Cool were do you want to meet  
Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas