Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply information services
[MODBOOK] shibrogane mk II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:17 pm
Riser Power for Kaleb Sullivan
Requirements: Here!

Keen Observation - Kaleb perceives nearby magic like a real (if intangible) entity through a combination of the five senses, or additionally non-traditional senses such as proprioception, temperature, or pain. This perception is subject to the same level of awareness as his normal senses, he can miss magic if he's distracted from his surroundings, whereas close examination might reveal more detail. Although the perception of magic varies depending on it's purpose, Kaleb can only learn what the magic actually does through experience.

shibrogane
Please give me a heads up if I'm not doing it right! @~@

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:20 pm
Grey Dragon
Riser Power for Kaleb Sullivan
Requirements: Here!

Keen Observation - Kaleb perceives nearby magic like a real (if intangible) entity through a combination of the five senses, or additionally non-traditional senses such as proprioception, temperature, or pain. This perception is subject to the same level of awareness as his normal senses, he can miss magic if he's distracted from his surroundings, whereas close examination might reveal more detail. Although the perception of magic varies depending on it's purpose, Kaleb can only learn what the magic actually does through experience.

shibrogane
Please give me a heads up if I'm not doing it right! @~@

Is this ambient magic or magic in active use? Ambient magic would be constant, almost everywhere, and near-useless; I'd recommend editing so that he sees magic in active use rather than just all magic. :>

Quote me back with your changes!  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:53 pm
NPC requested: sonny (or sonny with a dash of renard or just renard; i am flexible with whatever makes most sense!)
What I want to happen: well nasir is interested in that book that was mentioned! pooling and sharing magic is something interesting to learn about * ^ *
Link to RP: a dash of will, a pinch of hope  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:50 pm
shibrogane

Is this ambient magic or magic in active use? Ambient magic would be constant, almost everywhere, and near-useless; I'd recommend editing so that he sees magic in active use rather than just all magic. :>

I had actually thought about writing in that distinction, somehow it slipped my mind. XD But yeah, only magic that's actually doing a thing. Does the rewording below clarify it enough?

Quote:

Keen Observation - Kaleb perceives active magic in his vicinity like a real (if intangible) entity through a combination of the five senses, or additionally non-traditional senses such as proprioception, temperature, or pain. This perception is subject to the same level of awareness as his normal senses, he can miss magic if he's distracted from his surroundings, whereas close examination might reveal more detail. Although the perception of magic varies depending on it's purpose, Kaleb can only learn what the magic actually does through experience.

Grey Dragon

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:26 am
warg requirements for theodore penny

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:44 am
Grey Dragon
shibrogane

I had actually thought about writing in that distinction, somehow it slipped my mind. XD But yeah, only magic that's actually doing a thing. Does the rewording below clarify it enough?

Quote:

Keen Observation - Kaleb perceives active magic in his vicinity like a real (if intangible) entity through a combination of the five senses, or additionally non-traditional senses such as proprioception, temperature, or pain. This perception is subject to the same level of awareness as his normal senses, he can miss magic if he's distracted from his surroundings, whereas close examination might reveal more detail. Although the perception of magic varies depending on it's purpose, Kaleb can only learn what the magic actually does through experience.

approved

Smerdle
warg requirements for theodore penny

shibrogane

approved  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:23 pm
Class Change:

Who: Temperance Clark
To What: noble
Show Your Work!: Here is a post with links/steps. And here you can see the rps being marked as USING for this class change with green check marks.

shibrogane
:whale:

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:05 pm
growth to riser for theodore penny

requirements: xxx

power:

IN A SNAP
        Anyone within a radius of about ten feet will lose the ability to smell any odors they find distasteful when Theo snaps his fingers with the intent to nullify them. This effect wears off exactly twenty-four hours after a person comes under its influence, but can be reactivated as many times and for the benefit of as many new people as Theo sees fit.

shibrogane
:also whale:

Smerdle

Scamp

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:48 pm
The Semblance of Unity
Class Change:

Who: Temperance Clark
To What: noble
Show Your Work!: Here is a post with links/steps. And here you can see the rps being marked as USING for this class change with green check marks.

shibrogane
:whale:

approved

Smerdle
growth to riser for theodore penny

requirements: xxx

power:

IN A SNAP
        Anyone within a radius of about ten feet will lose the ability to smell any odors they find distasteful when Theo snaps his fingers with the intent to nullify them. This effect wears off exactly twenty-four hours after a person comes under its influence, but can be reactivated as many times and for the benefit of as many new people as Theo sees fit.

shibrogane
:also whale:

While Rabbit's Riser power does have an element of activation and intent, this was my mistake as a mod. Theo's Riser power needs to adhere to the rules established since, which is that it's a non-conscious power. You could make this power work by removing the intent/activation and simply have it work when Theo finds a smell objectionable.

Quote me back with your rewrite!  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:23 am
    WHAT'S THAT SMELL
      Any human within a radius of fifteen feet from Theo will lose the ability to smell any odors they find distasteful for twenty-four hours after activation. This effect reactivates every time someone comes within the required range, extending the twenty-four hour countdown until he leaves their presence.

sh!brogane
heart
i can cut the reactivation or shorten the time frame too lemme know

Smerdle

Scamp

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:51 pm
NPC requested: silk
What I want to happen: time to drop off the notebook with their method for consent ~
Link to RP: a show of consent  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:20 pm
NPC requested: silk
What I want to happen: dropping off the new frame!
Link to RP: box full of sharp objects  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 4:26 pm
NPC: Renard
What happen: need his wisdom on The Stuff for binding
Link: here  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:59 am
Riser Growth for Cassandra Youttz

Reqs

Keys, Keys, Keys

Keys seem to just show up on Cassandra's keyring, even if she has no reasonable way to have obtained them. In fact, she always seems to have the exact key she needs, when she needs it. OOC Permission is needed to enter private residences and businesses.

Shibrogane

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:57 am
Smerdle
    WHAT'S THAT SMELL
      Any human within a radius of fifteen feet from Theo will lose the ability to smell any odors they find distasteful for twenty-four hours after activation. This effect reactivates every time someone comes within the required range, extending the twenty-four hour countdown until he leaves their presence.

sh!brogane
heart
i can cut the reactivation or shorten the time frame too lemme know

Approved

demon_pachabel
Riser Growth for Cassandra Youttz

Reqs

Keys, Keys, Keys

Keys seem to just show up on Cassandra's keyring, even if she has no reasonable way to have obtained them. In fact, she always seems to have the exact key she needs, when she needs it. OOC Permission is needed to enter private residences and businesses.

Shibrogane

Approved  
information services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas