Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

Humming softly to herself, Lily started to sketch something into her sketch book. She was doing a sketch of Erik, or at least trying her best to draw him by memory. She wanted to capture how his eyes looked in the moonlight but she was having just couldn't get that same glow he had. She got everything else right from his jaw line, lips, hair line... Everything was spot on but his eyes. She decided to add in colour just to his eyes to see if if it would help to get that glow she was looking for. When her phone went off she jumped a little before looking at it to see who messaged her. A smile painted onto her face to see the words "Message from Erik" on her screen. Opening up the message and reading it she couldn't help but let out a laugh. " And I thought I would have more trouble with this." She said out loud to herself before she texted him back. ' I miss you too. Stay safe and make sure to get some rest. Goodnight Erik.' Send. Smiling to herself, she let out a sigh and looked out the window.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:51 am
Maya Thompson

"It's time for some fun!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*** XXXX Maya was not the type to hide for her change, as some of the pack would do. The yellow wolf stalked about the town, sticking to the alleys and out of sight but still very much present. All throughout the day she had been tracking Erik, that did not end as the night came. Slowly the yellow large wolf stalked the streets and made her way following the elusive scent of her pack member. he large yellow wolf had no issue following her pack's scent to an old apartment building. She circled the building a few times a growl emitting from the beast. His scent did leave the building, but it was strongest at this location. Leading to he frustration.

XXXXFrustration was never something a wolf could handle on a full moon. Thankfully a foe was stalking her, and gladly the wolf took out her frustrations towards the foe. Letting out a howl she launched at the demon. It wasn't much of a fight but by the end she was covered in blood as her paws and jaw worked to tear it's heart from it's form. Elated at her kill the yellow wolf let out another howl to the full moon, while she sat and cleaned her paws the body of her foe slowly turned to slime. It confirmed for her that this was a supernatural prey, but honestly the yellow wolf would have been just fine if it was mortal. A wolf not killing a few prey on a full moon was ridiculous. In her sated state she did not notice the large cut on her front left shoulder, she would probably notice it tomorrow. XXXX***

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:13 am

Lily Grey

As Lily looked out the window she mostly looked up at the night sky before her hunting blue and grey like eyes drifted down to the street. She then noticed a large like animal walking along the street. It looked like a dog but it was to big to be a dog or at least any normal dog. " A... Wolf?" There was no way it could of been a wolf here in the city, but it was to big to be a normal dog. Maybe it got out of the zoo or something? Watching the wolf carefully she then before Lily saw another figure, though it was not clear what it was. The wolf let out a howl, confirming that Lily's thought about it being a wolf true before it attacked the unidentified creature.

Quickly getting up and watching what was happening she picked up her phone and called animal control. " Yes hello, there is a large wolf outside my apartment and is attacking something. I am not sure what it is, it may be another wolf." Lily calmed as she took another look out the window to see if she could figure out what the other figure was. " Sorry ma'am? Did you say wolves? Are you sure they are not dogs?" The woman on the other line asked. " No they are not dogs, the one is clearly a wolf. T-The other one... I am not sure." Lily said just before she saw the black creature falling in defeat which made her let out a gasp. " The wolf just killed it!" She said, backing away from the window a little. " You don't know what the other thing is? Ma'am you do know there are no wolves in these parts. Have you been drinking?" The woman asked. " W-What? No I have not." Lily said a little surprised about the question but then realized that the woman on the phone thought she might be on something and seeing things. Hanging up the phone Lily quickly went out of her apartment and down the stairs as she dialled Eriks number as she figured he would listen to her but not long after hitting call she hung up. He was at work and she did not want to trouble him with this. Slowly Lily went outside and made her way around the building slowly to see if the wolf was still there.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:19 pm
Maya Thompson

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*** XXXX The yellow wolf stopped cleaning her paw when she could smell the approach of a human. The wolf looked up with bright emerald eyes and took a breath in taking in the scent. Her eyes widened, she knew this scent as her pack member Erik. The female wolf stalked towards the woman. However upon noticing the amount of Erik's scent that clung to her she let out a growl. This wasn't just a friend. That did not exactly please the she wolf.

XXXX The she wolf stood for a moment growling lowly at the woman with brown hair before her. She could kill her, but then the trail would end there. But that wouldn't mean that Maya would ever leave the girl alone. The growl continued and a savage bark erupted towards the woman blood still clung to her muzzle. Fully showing that she was not a friendly wolf, after a good minute the she wolf sprung forward and ran past the woman. She didn't stop until she found the park allowing her shelter and a place to play until dawn. She needed play right now, if not she'd go back and rip that humans heart out. XXXX***

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:49 am

Lily Grey

As Lily slowly went around the corner she stopped when she saw the yellow wolf that was covered in blood. Frozen in place, Lily just stood and looked at the large wolf before her, looking at its glowing emerald eyes. The wolf started to walk towards her but Lily did move from her spot or move any muscle in her body for that matter. Even when the wolf started to growl at her she stayed still. Her heart started to race a little though as the wolf got closer because she could see the wolfs fangs and the blood on her muzzle more clearly because it reminded her of the night her parents died. Though when the wolf barked at Lily she jumped a little before stepping back when the wolf started to run towards her.

Though the wolf did not attack her. It ran past her and when Lily turned around to see where it ran off to it was gone. Standing in her place for a moment as she tried to process what just happened all she could think of was the fangs and blood. With in moments Lily quickly ran back into the apartment building, not looking back to see what the wolf had killed and ran back to her apartment. Locking the door behind her with slightly shaky hands she then quickly went to her purse with her medication. She was not so much scared of the wolf itself Lily just saw, it was the fact she saw its fangs and blood. It also had glowing eyes but not red so it was not the same as that night but it defiantly brought back some memories of that night. As Lily's breath started to get faster she managed to get her shaking hands to open up her medication and pop two pills in her mouth. She set herself in her room, holding onto her pillow tightly and tried to calm herself down before crying herself to sleep. That night Lily had a restless sleep and maybe had a total of three hours of sleep before her alarm went off to get ready for work.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:40 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image☽ XXXX When the moon had fled from the sky the black wolf had curled to sleep within the woods. When he awoke the young man groaned in agony. Erik took a quick stock of his body, and noted with some aggravation he had a new gash. Gently he touched the gash across the left side of his collar bone. "It won't scar. Freaking stupid stag." He growled to himself and looked down at his bloody hands he knew he probably had some blood on his face as well. Thankfully he wasn't too far from his car. Erik easily made his way there and promptly washed off the deer's blood and tried to clean his gash as best he could. The young man dressed in jeans and a simple black shirt along with his boots. For a moment he looked for his jacket but stopped when he remembered he'd given it to Lily. A smile bloomed on his face, remembering the dear girl that waited for him.

XXXXErik normally would have just stayed in the woods for the rest of the full moon. But having someone waiting for him made Erik want to run back to her. He scrounged his phone out from the car and noticed her last text to him. He quickly sent her a greeting 'Morning Lily. How'd you sleep?' Once that was done he began his drive back into the city, and to his apartment. After a shower and a proper cleaning of his new gash Erik finally found himself at his normal diner ordering a giant breakfast for himself. 'Least the stag could have done was fill me up. Damn stupid thing.' he thought to himself as he ate his waffles, eggs bacon and hashbrowns. XXXX☾

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:53 pm
Maya Thompson

User Image*** XXXX After the night had ended Maya found her way back to her motel. With a growl she began cleaning the wound on her shoulder. After she had sufficiently cleaned her wound Maya glared at the mirror. "He picks that! That wallflower, pale boring wisp of a human." The young woman growled and balled her fists before letting out a yell and punching said mirror. With that she stalked out of the room and lazily dressed. She sat on her bed while she ate a breakfast of honey buns and a left over burger.

XXXXNormally the young woman would be ravenous after the change, but currently anger and hurt were taking up enough space in her stomach for her to feel anything else. Once she finished her breakfast she sat and steamed for a while. Looking at the time she noticed that it was finally a more human hour of 11am. "The humans my only lead." She growled before she decided to get up and leave with only the essentials. Maya easily found the cafe again, she stood outside for a few moments watching the patrons come and go before finally deciding to stroll in and took a seat in the far back,completely fine to just hide in the crowd and watch for her target. Stalking her prey wasn't her forte, but for Erik she could do this. XXXX***

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:30 am

Lily Grey

Lily woke up to her phone going off from getting a text which made her shoot right up in her bed in a panic. Looking around her bedroom she soon clued in that it was her phone. Picking up her phone, she pushed back her hair away from her face so she could see the message that was sent to her. A smile smile came onto her face when she saw the message was from Erik but it soon went away when she thought about last night. Slowly Lily got out of bed and walked to the living room and to the window where she saw the wolf from last night. Slowly peaking out the window to see if a body was still there, Lily saw nothing. The creature that the wolf killed last night was gone, as if nothing was there. Could it of all been in her head? Turning back to her phone, Lily texted Erik back with 'Fine, How was work?'

Once the message was sent the young woman started to get ready for work. She took her morning pills before grabbing Eriks jacket before heading out the door. As she walked, she took one last glance where she saw the wolf last night before she hurried her way off to work. She felt drained as past nightmares haunted her dreams last night, not allowing her to sleep. She stumbled into the back of the cafe, put her bag and Eriks jacket down before putting on a apron and getting to work. Putting on her sweet, warm smile she delivered someones coffee before she noticed a woman in the back who had not been served. Pulling out her note pad, the wavy haired girl made her way to the blonde to take her order if she wanted it. " Good afternoon. Can I get you anything this morning?"

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:31 pm
Maya Thompson

User Image*** XXXX Maya's bright green eyes watched the crowd. Her mood soured considerably when a certain woman came in, along with a certain leather jacket that still held Erik's scent. After a few calming breaths Maya was finally sure she wouldn't strangle the human with her bare hands. And that took some effort.

XXXXWhen the brown haired girl came to Maya, asking for her order the blonde glared at the table for a moment before completely changing her demeanor. She turned to face her and nodded, with a predatory smirk splayed across her face. "Why not? I'll take a coffee black." She said for a moment and looked to the girls name tag "So...Lily. Is it always so busy here?" She asked with a flippant nature. XXXX***

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:43 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image☽ XXXX Erik had been concerned at Lily's response. But easily shook it off, as he reasoned that she was probably just fine and it was his own anxiety causing him issue not any true issue. Once he finished his meal he was finally tired enough to slink back to his apartment. He decided to text Lily back as he lounged in his bed. 'Unsatisfactory. I hope your work goes better than mine today.'

XXXXErik turned on the tv as well as his laptop. Mostly to check the usual sites and news, making sure no wolf sightings had occurred. What caught Erik's eye was a supernatural community board, that was going crazy over a large wolf in the city. His eyes narrowed and noted that their descriptions looked nothing like him, but then again he wasn't the only wolf. 'There's only one. Can't be the pack...unless.' Erik got as much information as he could before seeing that most of it was useless. Still Erik wondered, could another wolf be in the city. It was possible. XXXX☾

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:25 am

Lily Grey

As the woman told her what she wanted, Lily looked at her note pad and started to write it down. " Alright, once coffee black." Confirming the order she was about to go get her order when the blonde woman asked if it was always busy here. The frail waitress stopped and turned back to answer her question when she noticed something. The blonde womans eyes were emerald green, just like the wolfs eyes from last night. It did not have that glowing effect like the wolf did but maybe at night she would just like Erik? Shaking the thought out of her head she simple gave her soft and warm smile before nodding her head. "" In the morning and afternoon it is but not so much in the evening." Lily explained before she went to the counter to make the blonde woman her coffee.

When she got behind the counter she quickly checked her phone, which was a new habit of hers thanks to Erik. Seeing that he did respond to her text she quickly sent him a text ' I am sorry to hear that, I hope it goes better for you tonight. I wish you luck!' Putting her phone away she grabbed a cup and pot of coffee before walking back the the blonde woman. Setting the cup gently on the table in front of the woman, Lily poured her her cup of black coffee. " There you go, is there anything else I can do for you?"

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:08 pm
Maya Thompson

User Image*** XXXX Maya smirked when the blonde had taken her order and left. Maybe there could be some fun to be had in this situation. A plan was beginning to form in Maya's mind, ready to be implemented at the first sign of an opportunity. But she couldn't show this angry side of her, or it wouldn't work.

XXXXAfter a moment of thought Maya shrugged off her jacket and exposed the bandage on her shoulder. Gently she checked her wound, thankfully it wasn't bleeding through and it appeared as though it would heal soon. Maya looked up from her shoulder at Lily once she returned with the coffee. "Actually yeah, know any good places around here?" She asked before taking a sip of the hot coffee, bitter just how she liked it. She needed to get Lily to spend time with her in order for her plan to work. XXXX***

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:20 am

Lily Grey

" Any good places around here?" Lily repeated the question as she thought about what good places were around here. Lily normally did not go out much other then the park and library if she was not at work. " Lets see... Well there is a art gallery." She said with a smile as she thought about the night Erik took her out to the art gallery and looked at the statues."" There is a park that has some vendors in it sometimes, a gym with a work out rooms, gym and indoor pulls, mini golf...Sorry I am not much of help. What kind of places are you looking for around here?" She was not sure what the blonde woman wanted to hear.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:39 pm
Maya Thompson

User Image*** XXXX Maya chuckled darkly at her flustered nature. It was never something she really understood in people, how could they be flustered. With a shrug Maya took another sip of her coffee. "Looking for a place a girl can let lose, live a little." Her emerald eyes stared at Lily's face for a moment before continuing. "Guess I should ask around else where." She mumbled to herself. She still could not understand Erik picking such a plain girl, didn't he need the wild type like her?

XXXXThinking of Erik she remembered the art gallery. He always did love art. "There's a guy I'm looking for around here, he always did love art. Where is the gallery?" She asked rather bluntly obvious that she had very poor social skills. XXXX***

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:17 pm

Lily Grey

Lily blinked as she watch the blonde chuckled, did she say something funny or wrong? " Oh I see... Well there are a few bars down town and a club I here as well. I never been so I can't tell you much about it. Sorry that I am not much help." She felt bad that she couldn't help this woman but she was sure that someone else who has been around this town could help the blonde woman better then she could. When the emerald eyed woman asked where the art gallery was Lily smiled more as she knew she could help with that. " Hold on I will draw out a map for you."

Ripping out a blank page from her ordering notepad she placed it down on the table and started to draw a map to where the art gallery was. " Alright so we are here, it is about a ten to fifteen minute walk from here if you are walking. You are just going to go down two blocks on this street then turn a left and keep going till you start seeing art related things. That whole area is a arty area." The young woman explained to the blonde as she drew out a detailed map for her. " I hope this helps you. I hope you will find who you are looking for."

GrayEnvy

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games