Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDAY 2016]: Paradise Landing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Teigra rolled 4 100-sided dice: 18, 46, 6, 27 Total: 97 (4-400)

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:09 pm
Oh for Dolandor's sake, this was madness.

Himeros leaned against one of the cage walls, watching the chaos ensue outside. Birds cawing and diving to and fro, Adonis flexing, the cage inhabitants were getting into things, and the little guards outside were dashing and waving their spears.

He noticed a couple of the captives managed to snatch keys from their captors. Clever. Sighting a couple of mini masked terrors running by, he stuck his foot out of the cage into their path, tripping them and sending them tumbling into the dirt. Heh...there, he was helping. Just needed someone to snag their keys, right?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:10 pm
Pearl coughed when the first salt water entered her gills. "Weh," she said, shaking her head. "Feels funny!" It almost felt bubbly, but not. She stuck out her tongue a few times and that seemed to help her adjust.

And now she was following him toward the reef. It was so colorful! She swam faster to catch up. Corals of all shapes, sizes, and colors surrounded them, not to mention the huge variety of fish! Mnemo always had some kind of little fish following her around, but she'd never seen so many different ones before! "Wow..." she breathed, amazed.

What a romantic setting!

Kelebek rather recognized the way he trailed off. Considering... She wondered what history he had with this Thalia. He didn't seem unhappy, mostly just....wistful. She smiled. She knew that feeling all too well.

"Plans?" she repeated. Kelebek looked around and shrugged. "Nothing in particular, although I do tire of these clumsy legs....I'd love to soak my tail for a while. Perhaps these pools?" She hooked a thumb toward the ocean. "Those two seem like they're enjoying their....independence." She grinned a cheeky grin.

Daisicle
Autumn, Hjortur

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Dementia Requiem Asumi rolled 4 100-sided dice: 34, 80, 24, 17 Total: 155 (4-400)

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:50 pm
Caine, still thrilled they could see in the dark, squeaked as things started to clear up. It wasn't until he realized they were within sight of the cages that he started rushing quicker. Clearly the distressed guy had found his mate, as he rushed past Caine, who was just mildly confused. It only lasted a moment as he started trying to sneak towards one of the short guys. Maybe he had a key or knew how to let the caged pae out? Certainly his claws could be of some use here, in the scary department. Okay, it was utter chaos out there and he was pretty sure it was a bad idea for him to get out there and try anything, but he couldn't help it. There were clearly pae in need of help.

Someone tripped a pair of the short guys. Not one to waste an opportunity, Caine rushed up and started trying to search the short guys for keys or something. "Did you see if they had anything?" He asked, not looking up just yet. He was coming up short and couldn't hear anything rattle.

Teigra
Himeros

Dementia Requiem Asumi rolled 4 100-sided dice: 54, 25, 77, 29 Total: 185 (4-400)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:54 pm
Sweetie squeaked, hearing him call her by name. "How do you know my name?" And then he was talking about something strange. A confused look crossed her face when he mentioned fun for later. And a gag. What? "Are gags any fun?" Weren't they only used to keep faunies quiet? Or any pae for that matter? Completely confused, she looked at him and then out to a nearby guard. It was with complete innocence she edged towards the side and watched for a moment.

Apparently the little guy wasn't paying attention, as Sweetie managed to snag a key off his belt. She backed up a little, trying to look innocent. They were getting out of here. "Hey, Gag Boy, look what I have~" She whispered in a sing song tone. She hadn't spotted her mate off in the bushes, but was certain he was on his way. He would move the sun and the moon to rescue her if she needed it. And she'd do the same for him without a second thought.

Wolfs Heart
Dysmas

Teigra
Himeros

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:15 pm
Abby smiled, thinking it funny. He needed at least one pae drooling over him. Even if he didn't want to admit it. She was about to shrug when their names were called. Abby squeaked, turning around. "Magic Jungle?" She spoke at the same time as her dad. Hearing the dual tones, she waited for him to finish, "We gotta go. They need our help." She was pretty sure there were teens on the ship, who knew if any of the children had gone missing or needed help? There was no choice in her mind.

"Are you coming with us?" She asked of her aunt. She was in favor of keeping her aunt safe, but this was also a full fledged deity and her aunt. She couldn't tell her no if she'd wanted to. "There's no time to loose, we need to get going now, or find more pae to help search." And with that, Abby took off towards the jungle at full speed. She briefly thought about flying, but threw it out the window. She wasn't very skilled at it, and they needed all the speed they could get.

Fea Line
Pothos

Tartara Seabreeze
Serenity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:03 pm
“Good, You?” Valko responded as he joined his new friend at the pool. So the cat like pae who had fallen asleep near them was Hatils mother. He nodded at the information, unsure how else to respond with the pae in question being asleep.

He wondered if his new friend had gotten enough sleep last night, she looked a little tired. Maybe finding something to do would help her wake up. The pool did look rather enticing but he had heard that there was an all you can eat buffet in the hotel. “Swim? Or food?” He pointed in the direction of the hotel as he spoke.

Daisicle
Hatil

Kissing his wife back he carefully slid back into bed, taking care not to knock over anything. “Sounds like a plan.” He smiled back before grabbing a muffin. Once he was done eating he gave Ruzeh another kiss before getting ready for their hike. Once they were ready he took gently grabbed Ruzeh’s hand and started down the path that leads to the mountain.

The scenery on the path was lovely. Noir was certainly hopeful that this hike wouldn’t end in an avalanche like the last one, not that he would mind getting snowed in with Ruzeh again. The pair did not get to far up the hill before Noir managed to slip and slide down an embankment. The angel was glad that he didn’t pull Ruzeh down with him. Just as he was starting to climb back up he was knocked with a sharp pain on the back of his head.

When he awoke, Noirocher, found himself locked inside a cage with a number of other pae. It took him a moment to process the fact that he had been kidnapped and stuck in a cage. Surely it was just one of Venus’ games right? Like that time they had taken Ruzeh and hid her in a maze.

He stared in panic at his short captors, listening as they hissed to one another. A feast, a god? It was a feast for Venus right? Just another game right, it’s not like the small spear wielding pae where actually planning on eating them. It didn’t seem like the best idea to stick around to find out. He needed to find a way-out, it looked like some of the other pae where trying to grab keys from their captors, it wasn’t a bad idea. He just hoped that one of the others had a plan of action for when they had the keys.

Strawberri Stardust
Her man has been kidnapped!

Quote:
Noir is free for the other captives to talk to.

Lazuryt stretched as she woke up, she had slept in after staying up late at the party the night before. The bed was super comfy and she found it hard to drag herself out of it. Eventually she managed to roll out of bed and get dressed. The first thing she did was head over to the buffet in the hotel to grab a nice breakfast of pancakes. Once finished with her food she decided to go check the game room out.

Quote:
Laz is free

shadica

Dragon Berri rolled 4 100-sided dice: 32, 54, 51, 31 Total: 168 (4-400)

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:25 pm
[Yukiko]
Yukiko smiled at Anteros' words. "I am, too," she promised. The trip so far had been like a dream; waking up with Anteros was quite possibly the best thing she had ever experienced, and she wanted every day to be like that. Sadly, this was not going to last. When the cruise was over, they would be back to stealing time when they could. The thought made her chest tighten and her heart ache, but she would not let it show. She would take this wonderful time with Anteros and be happy with what she was given, and be happy with the visits that they would have when this vacation was over. Just having him in her life was enough for her, and she recognized that she was lucky to have this much.

She let his voice lead her back to the present and smiled as he draped a lei around her neck, blushing at the kiss to her cheek. She leaned closer to him as they walked and sighed happily. "Oh, a nature walk sounds lovely," she said.

[Firuzeh]
She had always loved nature, and hiking with Noir was her definition of a wonderful day. As her angel was thinking, so was Ruzeh. Please no avalanches, not this year. Just let there be one year with no chaos. Just one. She squeaked in surprise when Noir slid down the embankment. "Noir! Are you alright?" She called down, her heart racing painfully as she didn't get an answer. "Noir!!" she yelled and slid down the embankment herself, looking around and being completely confused when there was no sign of him.

And then she spotted a mask. "What in the world is this?" she murmured as she bent to pick it up. It was then that she noticed footprints leading deeper into the jungle and she scowled. How dare someone kidnap her husband! Even if it was for some stupid game of Venus'. Well, she was damn sure going to get him back. Mask gripped in one hand, Ruzeh followed the footprints, hoping they would lead her to wherever Noir had been taken.

[Ophelia]
Ophelia was just debating a quiet day at the pool or finding one of those waterfalls that had been talked about before when she felt a tap on her shoulder and she spun around to find the silvery pae from the night before. A smile curved her lips as she listened to him speak. Until he mentioned her running off. Gah, that was embarrassing. "No, cutie, it wasn't you. I uh...don't really know what it was, at all. But I do know that it wasn't you." Had to have been some kind of short-term disease from one of those bugs that bit her. The fact that he wanted to stick together with her even after that embarrassing show she put on the night before made her smile again though. "Sounds like a good idea," she said. "Maybe we should go into the jungle and see what's going on?" She smirked a bit at that idea. It sounded like fun, to her. "I never did catch your name," she said.

[Arc-en-Roche]
Oh, hell, Arc thought when Lyn brought up last night. This was it, wasn't it? This was where Lyn would tell him that he didn't want to be friends anymore, right? That last night was a mistake. Guardians how his heart ached at that thought. Lyn had been one constant in his life aside from his family and now one stupid night was going to ruin all of it. Tears pricked at the backs of his eyes but he fought them, was not willing to break down. Not in front of Lyn, at least.

But then his best friend surprised the hell out of him. "Mad! At youi?! Why would I be mad at you?" he burst out, not even noticing his lack of stutter, so surprised was he by Lyn's question. He stared at Lyn, face hot with embarrassment at what his outburst could imply. "I mean, I...um. Well it wasn't...awful," he trailed off a little, his next words mumbled because while he had screwed up the courage to say it, he didn't have enough to say it too loud. "I kind of liked it." Right. If that didn't make Lyn want to run in the opposite direction, he was pretty sure they could get through this.

[Carnelian]
Carnelian huffed and looked around, trying to find a way out of this damn place. What she didn't expect was for her newest friend to be dropped into the cage with her. "Sommer!" she exclaimed and hugged the girl back. She wasn't glad that Sommer was there because that meant they were both trapped in this stupid cage with crazy pae but at least they were trapped together? Maybe they could find a way out.

Just then someone...no, a lot of someones came out of the jungle. They were short. Like really short. Carnelian almost giggled, and then she saw the spears they were brandishing at the pae in the cage. "Hey! What's going on?" she yelled at the midget pae, then jerked back, into Sommer as they reacted badly. "Whoa. Any ideas, Sommer?"

shicala
Twitchapher the 3rd
Fea Line
shadica
Irish Night Fox
FA Mysteries
Carnelian's yelling at the pygpaes and Ruzeh's comin' after her man~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:23 pm
Pelagious giggled as he watched it all go down. For a dream, people sure were panicking. He was enjoying the dream show though. Turning around as Himeros tripped the guards, he laughed again. This time he even applauded, oblivious to the fact that a set of keys had become tangled up in his hands. "Oh look! Horndog is good with his limbs." he cracked, then giggled insanely at his own joke.

When he noticed the shetani from the night before standing behind the orange god, he waved at him. Unknowingly waving the set of keys as well. "CLAWSY! Good of you to join us. It seems we're in the middle of a bird apocalypse. Oh hey, look! I found a shiney!" he said, prouldly brandishing his key endowed hand out for the world to see. "Looneroo might need these for her other pigtail! Hey Looney girl! I found you another shiney!" he hollered across the clearing at the other cage, where Prisma was enjoying her game.

With that, he attempted to untangle the keys so he could throw them to her.
Teigra
Himeros
Dementia Requiem Asumi
Caine
Fea Line
Prisma

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:17 am
She was the most graceful creature he'd ever the pleasure to absorb. Junior couldn't help but watch her in all her glory. "Hmmm. What's great? I'd love to say you, but great doesn't seem like a good enough word." He grinned, wrapping his arms around Nereus. "Maybe it's that we're here together, alone, and newly married." He nuzzled her neck, happy to have her in his arms.

"Or maybe it's you showing off in the water, or above it." He chuckled, still smiling at the thought. "You are the most graceful woman I've ever known, or ever hope to know."

Nicky laughed, "Does that mean I'm sticky now?" She couldn't help it, all the jokes everywhere. Even Baliel couldn't resist. She smiled, eyes vaguely focused towards the place he was describing as not sexy or bouncy. "Wait, wait, you expected it to look like me?" She inserted a tease, happily taking the guidance of her Sweet.

"Ohhhh~ This feels lovely~" She squeaked, dipping a foot into the water as he helped her along. It was moments like this she wondered if he really minded guiding her around. He must not have minded it, judging from their mutual confessions and... after party activities.. The thought alone made her blush wildly, forgetting she wasn't quite so innocent anymore.

Tartara Seabreeze
Junior -> Nereus, on top
Nicky -> Baliel, on bottom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:52 am
User Image
"Isn't this the coolest?!" Autumn exclaimed, taken aback by the sheer limitless variety of colors and shapes that swam around below them. His pure enjoyment was plainly expressed on his face as he looped around back to take her hand in his and bring her closer to the view. Everything was just so beautiful, an image taken from his most childlike imaginations of the world beyond.

Yet not of it could compare to Pearl's wonder.

Laughing a little to himself, he looked over at her and tugged on her hand again. "Let's get even closer! I bet we can get right on next to them. Maybe we can even find a starfish! Or an anemone! Or a seahorse!"

FA Mysteries
Reef explorations!

User Image
Hjortur laughed lightly as he glanced over to the ocean where their teenager's tails could still (for now) be seen disappearing into the clear waters before. "Agreed. How I wish I could be as brash and carefree as them, but, alas, those days of my youth have since passed." He glanced ahead at Kelebek's lovely form hair excluded before continuing. "Might I accompany you to the pool then? I find these things are oftentimes more enjoyable in the company of one or a few."

Of course, if she wasn't in the mood for company, he'd leave her be too. Alone time was just as important.

Menelie
Pearl, Kelebek

Daisicle

Aged Genius

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:58 pm
As soon as the sweet liquid found its way down her throat a curious thing began to happen. A tingling sensation started in her throat and filled her lungs. What kind of tiger lilly flower had that been? Why did she feel funny all over.

The tingles became a rumble and soon a growl erupted from her. During this happening the little mouse took a sip and it too gave off a mighty roar with the harpy. It seemed to perk up at its new found ability!

The mouse seemed so grateful to her that it motioned her to follow it. It seemed to know just what she had been doing in the jungle or at least had seen others of her kind. It led her straight to the caged Pae.

Now, how would Nighthawk help them?

((OOC: Nighthawk has been given the growl ability! It can be used to intimidate other Pae! Could cause those who aren't very courageous to flee from doing battle with her and others to possibly falter in battle.))

Daisicle
Nighthawk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:00 pm
During her battle with the bugs, a stick bug ended up falling on her head. She was going at it so ferociously it got tangled up in her hair and couldn't find its way out. The stick bug finally got so freaked out and uncertain of what was going on that it latched onto her ear.

In an instant the bugs stopped. They looked around confused as if their target had simply vanished!! A few that were on her could still tell, but they lost resolve when their other brethren started to scuttle off. Had the battle been won?

((OOC: Navidad has been given the Color Shift power! She's able to slightly alter her coloration to blend in with her backgrounds. It's not as sophisticated as camouflage, but could help if no one is actively looking for her. Works well in dim or dark places, but not while she's moving or in an obvious setting.

Since Navidad didn't seem to be pursuing anyone in order to save them from their kidnappers you can have her end up at the cage to help or carry on with whatever you were doing...))

Kira of Flames
Navi

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:26 pm
Prisma's attention was stolen by someone shouting things about a shiny. Of course she had no idea he was talking to her, it was the word shiny alone that drew her to him. "Oooo you found a pretty pretty too!" she giggled, skipping over to him humming a tune. "You must have hugged a little frendy extremely!" she smiled. But she also noticed something.

He had escaped huggage! How terrible!

Throwing her arms out, Prisma skipped right on over to envelope Pelagious in a big big big BIG hug before pulling away to pat his cheek. "You are a silly silly mister Bluey shiny too! Oh yess extremely!" she smiled, patting his cheek one more time before glancing over to his shiny. It was all tangled up on his hand! "No worries, I will helpy help yes indeederooy!" she nodded and went about to help him untangle his prize.

Never mind they needed them to get out of the cage. Pfff.

DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:31 pm
Mayu glanced at her sister before watching the other's dig in. Her feathers ruffled slightly in annoyance as they began to gulp them down in quick succession. She'd heard her sister's words, but she was much too hungry at this point to really care. The others didn't look sick so they were ok, right?

Against her better judgment she too piled in with the others, taking what she could and shoving them down her throat. They were absolutely delicious! Why had she stood back so long and waited? She took what she could and hurried back to her space in the hut, eating the rest greedily. It was so unbecoming! But it hadn't crossed her mind yet. She was just so hungry.

“We are Venus' beloved! You're so right, sister.” she popped another into her mouth. “This place is a step up from the cage outdoors-” she paused and swallowed hard. What was that smell? She sniffed the air a few times and a shudder ran through her. Was someone cooking something? It smelt so good!

But... At the same time brought up some scary questions.

All the harpies up in this huuuut!

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:45 pm
HARPIES IN THE HUT

The bowl of berries had been emptied in no time. Seems our little feathered friends had been hungry! Others had been suspicious and for good reason. These berries weren't like others. As soon as they had settled into the stomachs of those who had consumed them a tingling would have started running up and down their spines before ruffling their feathers. It could eventually calm down, but something about them was different...

((OOC: Xia, Nyra, Sparrow, and Mayu have accepted the offering from the pygmys! They have now been given lightning immunity! They are now immune to damage from lightning strikes or lightning-based abilities.))  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff