Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Love From the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:31 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shook his head."Not just yet. I believe she just needs rest."He stepped back and then stretched."Just make sure they have food and drink. And then you can do as you please for the next day.
Just don't stray to far. You know that the humans are still hunting elves. Especially since they believe you escaped after I got you out of that slave market."
He then started to walk off to another part of the castle."I will be in my library."

Dimitri chuckled and was still sitting there when she woke up."Good morning Amelia. It hasn't been a day just thought I should greet you. You are still a cat but I think you know that."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:19 am
Amelia Kettesmith

[She listened to him and nodded. But she was shocked that he was giving her such easy chores. Only to sigh hearing him point out that humans were killing her kind. Now she got food and drink readied for them. Though when she got there she saw Amelia was closing her eyes, still as a big cat.

Amelia head-butted Dimitri and moved back to walking on the table. Of course not long until she laid down again and closed her eyes. Only to see a woman who was carrying a tray in. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at her curiously. Finally she walked over to her and sniffed her before she nuzzled her.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:52 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri saw the young woman enter. He stood and gave a respectful bow."Greetings. I suspect that you work for Damian. Do you know where he is. And when will he show up to help us here."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:13 am
Amelia Kettesmith

"He's in his library. And I don't know, he likes to take his time or get it done.", she said well setting down food, water, and mead. Of course Amelia started to eat as a Bobcat as soon as she saw one of four turkey legs. Now she moved away from Dimitri and growled in warning as she ripped the meat off slowly.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:25 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri accepted that. He moved back from Amelia to let her eat in peace. He then turned and looked at Maria."Pardon my lack of manners. I have not introduced myself. You may call me Dimitri. The bobcat's name is Amelia.
May I ask your name?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:49 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She heard this and nodded. Only to watch the female cat eat. Of course she was still giving warning growls."I'm Maria and it's nice to meet you.", she said, as she looked back at Dimitri. Of course there was only a few seconds of silence.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:07 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"Maria. That is a good name. My lord commander's wife had the name Maria. She was a good woman. But the plague took her about two years ago."A look of sadness came across his face very briefly.

"Way to bring down the mood."Damian was standing in the door way. He was dressed in his normal look except his cloth shirt was unbuttoned. He moved closer to Maria and placed his hand on her hair and ruffled it slightly."Is whiskers there doing fine."He said asking Maria since he knew that she had some slight empathic powers and was able to sense how people were feeling.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:35 am
Amelia Kettesmith

Amelia was still eating and listening to Dimitri talk. Of course she tensed up hearing Damian and looked at Maria when he asked her how she felt. Of course she felt better, but she was getting annoyed with her new power."She's feeling better and she is wanting to get away from you. If not possibly fight you.", Maria said, confused at the last sentence. Though she tried not to stare at his exposed chest. Though she cringed when he ruffled her braided hair. Yet both of the females knew if he wanted to he could read Amelia's mind.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:47 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian moved his hand away from her head and looked almost apologetically at Maria."Sorry about the hair Maria."He then looked to Amelia then he turned into a huge white wolf. The size he was in wolf form was slightly larger than Amelia was in her Siberian tiger form. Telepathically he said to Amelia."We can train you in your power if you want. That is if you want to."

Dimtri sighed seeing Damian turn into a wolf."I suppose I shouldn't be surprised to see someone else turn into an animal."He looked to Maria."Can you change into an animal."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:58 am
Amelia Kettesmith

Amelia watched Damian curiously and kept eating. Though when he shifted she tensed a bit. As her fur started to stand on end. Grrr, fine we can train for now. But when I can shift back into a human and I am not tired. I will challenge you to a one on one fight. she replied. Knowing better than to turn down her lessons. Since she easily could never get the chance against. As Maria looked at Dimitri and shook her head.

eternalknight2013

[  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:09 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian seemed to grin even in wolf form. He then shifted back to his normal form."Come find me when you are done eating."He then misted away.

Dimtri didn't seem to know what else to say and just stood there watching what might happen next.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:17 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She finished eating now but she got off the table finally only to look around. Now she finally felt her body shift back as a human. Once this was done she started to stretch a bit and looked at Dimitri. "I'm either going to learn how to control my powers. Or possibly fight him one on one. Wanna see?", she said. Before grabbing a goblet of water and started to sip at it.

Of course Maria was shocked to see the bobcat turn into a woman. Soon enough she was following them out of curiosity. Of course Amelia eventually found Damian and had her hands on her hips.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:36 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimtri shrugged and then followed after Amelia.

Damian was in a garden area in the castle. There Damian was kneeling beneath a tree and seemed to be saying something. He then stood up and turned to look at Amelia."Are you ready to challenge me whiskers?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:20 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

Amelia raised an eyebrow at Damian. "So a one on one sparring match? Or lessons in shape shifting? Cause if it's the first one, I feel confident.", she said in a calm voice. Before she started to close her eyes and waited on his response. Of course she wanted to make sure that she was not reading this wrong. Despite agreeing to his lessons and challenging him to the sparring match.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:18 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian thought about it and then shrugged."Training first. You are still a bit to young to challenge me."He walked towards her and grinned."So we will train and make sure you have a good understanding of your own powers."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff