Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] Now we got Bad Blood [OVER pg 23] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:50 pm
She shot a small, grateful smile at Mathias. AJ was honestly disturbing; he seemed only a few leaves short of deranged. Dirge just got an amused look - she wondered how the light would feel across her whole body as well, but decided it was not worth the effort. Withdrawing her hand, Hollandaise tilted her head, staring at the shadows.

"Mathias, do you have a mirror?" AJ was now completely ignored, and would remain that way until he made sense.

seussi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:57 pm
Holly's question brought his attention off of Dirge and back to her. "Ah, only a piece of one..." He admitted, with a frown, patting at his pockets and pulling It out. He had found it on the floor in his dorms and, of course since it was shiny, had picked it up.

He held it out towards her somewhat reluctantly, though he had a small idea of what she might want with it.

the semblance of unity

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:06 pm
"Oh, good. Help me?" She moved slightly over and took up one edge of the shard. "I want to see if it is much alike to normal light." Together, they pushed the shard into the beam of light, trying to reflect it back out into the room at one of the strange shadows that had entered earlier. Hollandaise supposed that none of the shadows were the butler, which was disappointing, and also strange, as most other creeple seemed too pre-occupied to notice them.

seussi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:12 pm
Oddly enough, it did not reflect. It didn't even cut off the beam.

The Semblance of Unity

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:27 pm
Well, if helping her meant that he didn't actually have to let go of his obviously prized possession, then he was okay with it.

When nothing happened, he frowned. "Hrmmmm, this is very strange, nah?"

He glanced towards where Holly had been trying to reflect the light, noticing for the first time the shadows that were in the room.

Those were...slightly alarming.

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:43 pm
Drawing away from AJ, Marosa hobbled his way to where Hadiyya was, deeply chagrined. He felt that nothing he did helped anyone at the moment, and he was caught in the middle almost like a dammit doll to everything.

Reaching up to gingerly hold his upper arm, he glanced to West in a curious manner.

"You... look familiar."

And then his gaze went to the dormouse, relief in that gaze of his as he turned to Hadiyya and Sharra.

"Oi'm tryin' to fix it. It didn't work..."

Smerdle
he doesn't have his wings anymore if you want West to notice

Rikku Takanashi

Beejoux

Azure Desiderium

ANYONE ELSE I'M FORGETTING HERE

Fethery

Tiny Raider

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:13 pm
Sharra could have hugged Camilla. At least, if he hadn't thought that Yaya might scald him also. The Nergal was almost violently shying away from even the idea of past transgressions...if he had even a bat's chance in hell at redemption then he was going to walk the tightrope of emotion that this little dance betwixt djinn and fey had proven to be.

"Ah....I can't speak for him but I know that isn't easy to intake." That spoken to Yaya's rather direct dismissal. Her curt answer obviously speaking true from the wounds that still smarted after their upheaval. Sharra had created the original rift, and well he knew it. Marosa had managed to salve it but now....now it was chaos all over again.

He tossed a rather long-suffering smile at the dormouse, knowing that the ghoul was doing her best to dissolve the situation. Tensions were in play that had nothing to do with the current, and definitely problematic issues, but at least her priorities seemed benevolent. "Well...Marosa does tend to take a hands-on approach to situations before he thinks them through..." It was whispery in utterance, and almost worried. It was likely the fey was overextending himself, and not realizing he'd done it at the expense of both Nergal and djinn.

Sharra's smile was a bit tired as his gaze finally traipsed over to Marosa. "Uh-huh....you can't even stay in bed. Why am I surprised you can't fix things?" It was both chiding and affectionate. He wouldn't change the boil for the world but sometimes he wanted to strangle him...especially when it meant that he'd given Yaya a fit and the Nergal a conniption in the same effort.

He still crooked a summoning finger at the fey all the same. 'if you run away from me now so help me to Jack...'

Kanth

Beejoux

Smerdle

Rikku Takanashi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:18 pm
Walking forward, Marosa heaved a sigh and closed his eyes, still clutching his upper arm. He'd definitely overextended his upper arm, but his back was still fine - as long as he kept it straight.

"You know as well as any that fey aren't meant to be bound to the bed." His eyes glinted. "No pun intended." He didn't crack a smile at the joke, but the faerie looked so jackin' tired.

"Oi have to make sure my friends are okay. Oi don't know what's going on..." His gaze slid back to the main group, worry still etched on his face as clear as day. It was apparent that he hadn't really thought about anything else than the well being of the group.

Stupid jacking fey.

Azure Desiderium

Fethery

Tiny Raider

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:35 pm
Soon the red headed boil free himself from AJ and approached them. Upon closer inspection the boil did seem to be not unlike a few creatures she'd seen trading in Mouseshire. His accent only furthered this impression. But... what was he? While curious, Camilla had other things to worry about. "See? He was just trying to help! I'm sure he didn't mean to make you upset!" she says earnestly to the tanned ghoul!

The smiles from both boils didn't go unnoticed and she smiles back in turn, but as she listens to the boil with spikes, she realizes she'd walked into a fairly complicated situation... Oh well. She didn't want to see hurt feelings and possibly a damaged relationship over a misunderstanding, so it was worth it. When the spikey boil said that the Fey- oh! He was a Fey! When he said the Fey tended to just jump in on things, she just frowns a bit. "AJ is acting very strange... And he's not the first to try to help..." she says softly.

Her frown turns to a curious expression shortly after. The ginger haired boil was a fey, but didn't fey usually have wings...? And, why did he seem to be in pain... AJ didn't grab him that hard did he? Soon concern paints the Dormouse ghoul's face as she looks at the pained exhausted looking boil... Was this really why the ghoul got so upset...?

When the fey said something about helping his friends, Camilla gets a oh! expression. "So your friends with AJ too? He's being so strange... All his friends are worried about him... but... he doesn't seem to care..." she says with a frown.

Kanthulhu

Azure Desiderium

Beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:58 pm
She released the shard of mirror with a creaking noise of disappointment. The light wasn't quite like regular light, after all - and she had wanted to illuminate a shadow. "What are we supposed to do, Mathias - wait?" she whispered to the wolpertinger. "These shadows are unfamiliar and unnerve me more than them." Hollandaise gestured to everyone else, student and various mafia groups alike.

"I do not know exactly what is going on - beyond what we see, of course." There were other aspects to the whole situation that she was not privy to and it was frustrating.

Seussi

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:19 pm
"She"? Who was "she"? Xiu was visibly taken aback by her friend's words, cocking her head to the side as she processed what he had said. Clearly there was a lot that she didn't know about the boil, but before she could ask, there was suddenly a burst of water and an unfamiliar and pretty--but very angry--ghoul.

As the others busied themselves trying to calm her, Xiu made an effort to remain close to AJ, not quite ready to let him out of his sight when he was behaving like this. "Why won't you trust us?" she asked quietly, careful to keep her voice even and gentle, "I'm your friend, and so is Andrew. How do you expect us to show you that we care about you when you've already decided that we don't?"

Meegane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:58 pm
The uppity plant ghoul and the later who he believed her minion howled at him were both ignored. He had no interests in what an arrogant ghoul did with her minions. She might have a face among some creeple but gave another face to creeple she couldn't deal with. Ghouls are a mess, that was what he learned through the time spent with her. That stupid ghoul reminded him too much of his own sister, who he loathed too much and wished for her death.

If the minions wanted to stand for her no matter what, even if she was the wrong one, let they be. Let them drowned in toxic honey and sugar, he won't even bother to say anything. A smirk and he returned to the Baku, who insisted to talk to him.

He listened to her words with barely a smile, that was the best he would give. Then he made a long sigh afterwards. "Why you didn't give up? Why you keep trying? What's the purpose...?" He made a confused face that can only be found on little kid.

Behind him, the Head was having a painful expression all the time. Like a kid, his expressions were always richer and easier to read. He was sobbing, mumbled something like a call for help. "It hurts. Help, someone helps. I don't like this."

Kaiyumi

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:59 pm
A burst of energy came from the pillar of light as the ring finished materializing in its center, knocking back everyone who was standing next to the beam prior. A sort of red mist also began to fill the room, reducing visibility as a whole. It dulled some of the senses.

"I see you with bloody hands, but I don't feel your rage. I don't see you hunger for more battle. Only the worthy can receive the Red Ring of Wrath. Embrace your fury. Unleash it. Prove your worth," a deep disembodied voice spoke out to all present.

Those within the room may begin to feel a sort of slow burning rage beginning to build up inside. Perhaps even a thirst for battle. Blood. Destruction, and all that good stuff. For some, the urge to lash out at others, friend or foe, in an uncontrollable rage might be easy to resist. This wasn't the case for the Black Sands or Malocchio grunts. With the tension between them already at its peak, the two sides clashed, breaking out into violence.

For Jamila's chosen, an additional, yet powerful urge would be felt on top of the room's influence.

Get the ring by any means necessary.

OOC
BATTLE FOR WRATH

gaia_star Time for a battle royal. This is an ALL OUT BRAWL. This is also the cutoff points for new characters. Meaning, if you had not yet posted in this thread, you will have to sit out. Sorry! However! There is still more to come in the future. You will be able to join in on those should you choose.

gaia_star Alright. So time to lay down some rules.

Building Wrath
gaia_star First off the BUILDING WRATH status effect is in place. With every successful hit your character makes, you get +1 damage to your nextbasic attack. The counter starts at +0, and will continue to stack. Meaning, each time you land a successful blow, your subsequent attack will be stronger. This effect resets back to 0 if you miss.

Example:
A hits B. A gets +1 damage to next attack.
A hits C with +1 damage. A gets +2 damage to next attack.
A hits B again with +2 damage. A gets +3 damage to next attack
A misses against B. No extra damage and the bonus resets.

gaia_star This also only applies to your damage. Not your attack roll. This means you must land the attack for the buff to apply. If you roll your normal attack and it the result is 0 or less before applying the damage modifier, it counts as a miss.

Example:
A attempts to attack B with a +3 bonus. A rolls 2d8-6 and gets a result of 1. 1+3 = 4 damage.
A tries again, now with a +4 bonus. A rolls 2d8-6 and gets a result of 0. A does no damage, and therefore misses.

gaia_star You can only target one person at a time! If you make an attack, you must wait for them to reply in some way before you can make another move. In other words, if you attack someone, you must wait for your target to either attack, defend, fear attack, rp post response of some sort before you can go again. And as always QUOTE YOUR TARGET

gaia_star Once you have a free turn, you may attack anyone you'd like, IF they do not already have 3 people targeting them at a single time. So if someone has had 3 attackers before they have made their own move, they cannot receive any more incoming attacks. Once they have made their move, they are free to be attacked once more. This is to help prevent massive gang ups. If you manage to knock out your target with your attack, you should wait for an IC response to that before moving on. That said, if your target has not replied within 3 hours, you may move on anyway.

Example:
A attacks B. A now must wait for B.
B decides to attack C instead. B must now wait for C. But A may move again.
A can choose to attack B or C, or do something else at this time.

gaia_star Apart from the above two stipulations, you have unlimited attacks until this phase is over.

gaia_star You can choose to attack a Malocchio or Black Sand's grunt instead. They do not have an HP amount, but will do 5 auto damage if they are targeted. You do not have to wait to be able to move again if you attack one of the NPC groups.

gaia_star Keep an eye out for additional sources of damage coming from GM posts. Never know what might happen.

gaia_star All FEAR attacks have been refreshed, however HP has not.

gaia_star If you use a FEAR that is capable of hitting multiple targets, you will have to wait for all your targets to respond before you can move again. Or after 3 hours have passed.

gaia_star This brawl will last 48 hours, though there is a chance an extension may happen.

gaia_star To be eligible for something when this fight is over, your character must have made at least three attacks during this phase, assuming they survive.

gaia_star If your character reaches 0 hp or lower, they cannot continue fighting! They may stay in the rp and make normal posts, but they cannot go on in the battle. And thus, they can not be targeted any further as well.

gaia_star Please use the provided code
[center][size=18]I am [attacking/defending] ______!![/size][/center]

Insert rp here

[quote="Battle stats"]
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]HP:[/b]
[b]Action type:[/b] Attack/defend/Fear attack/artifact/ect
[b]Damage:[/b]
[b]Target:[/b]
[b]Number of people currently attacking me:[/b] /3
[/quote]
[quote="PERSON YOU ARE INTERACTING WITH"]My character is attacking/defending yours![/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:28 pm
I am [attacking/defending] NO ONE RIGHT NOW!!

And then chaos and violence erupted. Shun closed his good eye as his mind began to cloud with rage. He shook his head, trying to fight it off. No. This was bad. Was there a way to stop this feeling? He wasn't sure.

Daggers were called to his hands, and the urge to slice open the nearest person was growing steadily within him. It was getting harder to resist with each passing moment.

Battle stats

Character name: Shun Kuroda
HP: 52
Action type: N/A
Damage: N/A
Target: N/A
Number of people currently attacking me: 0/3

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

poke mattix rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:50 pm
I am [attacking] Malocchio!!

Sludge had drunk his fill of the bloody liquid, straitening into a more bipedal stance with the rising voices of the two groups. His eyes narrowed at the voice in the room, and then a strange feeling swept through him.

anger...

He was so angry, yet he didn't know why he was angry. It didn't matter though, as he was so pissed off to care and wanted to take it out on someone.

Holding his tail out for balance, the xenomorph raised his claws and jumped for the nearest grunt, slashing wildy before being thrown onto the ground, hissing in pain and anger.

Battle stats

Character name: Sludge
HP: 25
Action type: Attack
Damage: 2 + 1 = 3
Target: Malocchio
Number of people currently attacking me: /3

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games