Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where The Stars Shine Brightest (Mai & Wi-fi) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:52 pm
—(••÷[ aтнena dorne ]÷••—

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Domino perked up at Maribel's question with a nervous smile. "Uh-um. . . we were informed by our clients of an upcoming festival known as the Deities' commemoration. There we will be-" She started before being waved off by Cerci with a stern look that glared at the cat.

"We will be undercover as a band of circus performers as we already got the approval from a company that will be participating in the festival." She explained as she took a step over to the cat with her head held high. "But who said that you would be part of this mission? You're just a civilian not even trained for operations such as this." Her eyes gave off a smug stare as she could get this burden out of here so that she could spend more time with her former cohort and friend. "We don't need you here."

Athena sat there quietly before finally throwing in her two cents. "Maribel has to come along." She crossed her arm before reclining into her chair. "I'm not leaving her alone here on this planet with poachers and hunters ready to try and sell her off to one of the houses. Plus she's been on a mission with me before and infiltrated a company to cause a distraction with ease." She kept her eyes on Silk as if standing her ground and taking charge. As long as she didn't shift her gaze to the cat, she would not back down to that attitude Silk was so well known for. "She's not one to underestimate, Silk."

And that attitude really showed as the Araqnian scrunched her brows in confusion that Athena would want her around. "She'll be in the way and we can't protect her if something goes wrong, Bandit." She retorted not wanting anything to do with this hybrid while on this mission. "I saw her during your spar with Domino."

"If she gets caught in the way, I'll take responsibility of her. She's mine to deal with anyway. You know that's how I am." The bounty hunter said as she placed her hands in her jacket pockets. "Besides, Maribel is. . .actually really good at performing. I think she'd easily fit into character if we're going undercover as performers. There's nobody as astounding and she wouldn't let us down." Her face now had a faint blush in embarrassment for talking about someone she forced herself to not like at the moment, but this was for the sake of not losing her off to somebody else who would torture her beyond what she wanted. Losing Maribel for good was just like losing any of her other friends and that feeling that came afterwards was one she never wanted to experience again.

Cerci scowled in annoyance as she couldn't say no to Athena's request. Telling her no would have more than likely sent her off her way and decline the mission. After finally meeting her again after years, she didn't want the human to just make her way off with that sniveling cat. She made a discontent chatter of clicking noises as she looked back at the cat with a look of hatred. "Fine. She can come along." Even staring at such a pathetic being made her think of multiple ways to make the cat suffer, but she had to restrain. "The circus company we will be joining for the next week is known as Thriller's Gallery. They're currently residing within the house of Lodric's Dominion at the moment. Get whatever you need and meet us down there. If you meet any Lodric guards, say the phrase "give light to our land" and they will understand. If you find somebody from Thriller's before you find me or Domino, just say your with Sylvie and Illyana and they'll bring you to your room." She further explained while giving quite the cold stare to Maribel. Before having enough of the hybrid in her presence, she began making her way out the building with Domino right behind her to Thriller's to clear things up with the other performers. "Do not ruin this for us, Cat."

Athena gave a soft sigh as she watched every moment that had happened between the two women up to Silk's departure. "This should be fun." she said sarcastically amused by the two's interaction between each other. "I wonder what you did to her."

☾ Location :: Nobel Galaxy>Zlaibovic
☪ Feeling :: Bothered
☾ Company:: Ad, Maribel, Domino, & Silk
☪ Wearing:: Dark brown bomber jacket over a black top, black khakis, and her combat boots. Accessories: Ad's earpiece, Shield Generator, Vibroknife, and her hand cannon: Salem.

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:19 am
User Image
►▬▬▬◄ Maribel "Mare" Derson ►▬▬▬◄

Maribel was reaching her breaking point with this annoying Silk constantly butting in and trying to force her out of the picture. Beyond not participating in the fight she had done nothing harmful or rude to her since she set foot on this planet. The hybrid was ready to tell her off when Athena stepped in on her behalf to stop the continued rejection of her presence. Right now she had to stifle an impending blush and shocked expression that Athena would do such a thing to keep from giving that spider another thing to point out about her. "I-I didn't think she would actually tell her to stop. . ." She thought as she held her hands behind hr back trying to stifle the disappointment in herself for being so rude to Athena before and now for telling her to hate her.

Now she found herself thinking back to times where Athena might have actually said something negative to her. Only one came to mind and it was entirely her fault. The last time Athena had said something harshly to her, beyond their final private meeting, was when she pulled off the side of the platform back at Travens. Any other events were of herself insulting or attacking Athena. No matter how many times she thought about it, each time she learned how truly horrible she had been to Athena in all this time. Maybe once they were wherever it was they were supposed to be she could start making things up to her.

Just when it seemed like her guilt was subsiding with the thoughts of paying her back she felt another painful sting from Athena praising her. All she had remembered was Athena looking away at the end of her performance and then leaving before she came out. Had she really watched the entire performance or enough to realize that she was a good performer? Surely she couldn't have drowned out the singing. Maribel looked up at her searching Athena's expression for some slight hope that she was lying about having seen that and thus driving another stake into her own actions. However, that faint blush was enough to sink and raise her heart all at once. "Thank you, Athena." She whispered almost to herself before looking away from her long enough to see Silk's reaction. That and her leave was enough to satisfy the Hybrid and give her peace that Athena did want her to be here.

Maribel turned back to Athena after they left and tucked her hands into her pockets feeling the guilt of her reactions return to her. "I'm not sure what I did. Maybe she's just having an off day or something." While trying to look at her with soft eyes, she stopped by her side with a soft smile to match. "So what direction is the location we're going to? I think you'll want a meal after that fight, yes?"

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic Feeling: Surprised/Lighthearted Company: Athena & AdWearing:Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:25 am

The events leading up to this moment seemed like remnants of Banshee times for Athena the more she reflected in her seat. Bickering, fights breaking out, and then back to the mission as if nothing happened. It was always so ridiculous, but it felt like a kin and kith the way that they always looked out for one and another. Of course, there was always one person that felt like more than just family and the very thought of her that gave her a case of the thousand yard stare. The very thought of Ashara seemed to cause her heart to sink as she remembered how the commander used to pester Silk whenever the Araqnian became a nuisance with her remarks. It was humorous to see and before she knew it, Athena would have a smirk back on her face whether she knew it or not. She just had that charm that could pull her in and give her a warm sensation when asking about grabbing something to eat after a spar. "Yeah. . ." She agreed to such a question as if she could hear her voice right there with her looking forward to whatever was in the cafeteria that day.

She hadn't realized that she was drifting off into her own world until she focused her attention on the soft smiled Maribel staring back at her with the content and goofy grin on her face. Everything snapped back to reality for her at the realization as her blush became darker and her smile faded along with the gaze directed at the hybrid. No. .no! Not right now-I mean. . .um. . .let's just focus on the objective right now, yeah? I don't want to waste one of the rations you worked so hard on when I'm not hungry." The human nervously laughed as she jolted out of her seat wondering how long the cat stood there and what she saw. "This "yeah?" saying you picked up. . .is this trending? I've never heard you say that before until recently." Ad asked in curiosity while she nonchalantly ignored his question. All these memories that she had become so used to repressing seemed to be seeping back like some sort of hex now and there was no way she wanted Maribel to see her like this. It would be humiliating to be seen so weak and vulnerable, she just had to focus on the job at task. "Lodric's Dominion is just north of our current location so we should get going before it get's too dark. The trees can only guide us so far."

She made her way over to the entrance of the outpost before standing in the doorway. She touched the frame gently as she realized how old the ruins were and what battles it had possibly been through. "I'm glad to see another friend, but the sooner we get this mission over with the better. I don't work under the Banshee title anymore. . .nor do I work under the Legion." Her voice seemed a little more distant despite the chuckle used to mask any emotion in her voice. "You said you didn't hear much about the Legion on Travens?" She asked the cat before taking a step out to embrace the chill in the air. "You're lucky. . .you didn't have to deal with the plague of war that they tend to bring."

☾ Location :: Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic
☾ Company:: Ad & Maribel
☪ Wearing:: Dark brown bomber jacket over a black top, black khakis, and her combat boots. Accessories: Ad's earpiece, Shield Generator, Vibroknife, and her hand cannon: Salem.

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:06 pm
User Image

Maribel decided that she would continue not acknowledging the staring that Athena seemed to be doing a lot of right now. Still, she wondered why she kept fading in and out of mind during the past few days with today being the worst. Maybe it would be best for her to not bring up the staring after she had been kind enough to defend her from Silk. The cat simply followed along knowing it probably was best for them to keep going despite her disappointment in Athena not wanting to eat anything just yet.

She paused by Athena still wondering what to even ask what with all the sudden appearance of another Banshee member from her past and this Ashara that she had yet to encounter. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but it always seems like, save for this Ashara person, that you enjoyed being in the Banshees and the Legion from the way you talked with Vice. What happened?" She asked softly despite having never known the rule about asking a war vet about what happened. However, it could be something that she needed to talk about and the cat couldn't deny that she was becoming a bit more interested in who this Ashara person was. A fiancee that disappeared without warning, yet the human before her did not seem hurt by her actions and rather turned her disgust to the Legion. It did not seem to make any sense to her.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic Feeling: Lighthearted Company: Athena & AdWearing:Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:51 pm

Athena let out a frosty breath at the idea of giving an explanation to Maribel. She tended to her hand cannon as she loaded a round one by one while deciding on whether to let this cat know her. She did let her meet her previous life albeit not letting her into her group of friends. Maybe it was time to at least cast a little more light on herself."I never liked the Legion. They're full of under-the table methods and conniving ways." She spoke with a hint of bitterness at the end of the sentence, "As for the Banshees, I cared deeply for me. They're all my friends. . .my family . . .much better than a bunch of pirates who offed my parents in front of me and left me to rot on a damn rock in space." She gave a light smile as she remembered all of the good times that came when fooling around with everybody from the care-free Vice to the prissy Silk before spinning the chamber of her weapon now that it was loaded and ready. Even now she considered herself to be lucky to see either of them the way she had and not at their grave sites.

She glanced at her blade as just the tip had been dabbed in blood from the young prospect following Silk's path before wiping it off on her pant leg. It had been with her so long now that she recalled on her past to someone for the first time in forever. "We bickered and laughed with each other just as much as took arms and supported one another. It was the first time in my life that I remember being able to smile with others without the tension of knives and guns pressed against my flesh or the fact that I was once a scoundrel that hurt others so I could live." She explained while strolling her way down the mountain path with soft crunches along snow patches and frozen blades of grass. "Giudice nessuno in base alla loro passato, per ora siamo tutti famiglia. Siamo tutti Banshees. She recited as the glows of the trees colored her in teal hues, "Judge none based on their past, for now we are all family. We are all Banshees. . .that was our motto. I felt accepted. . .and safe."

Thinking back on the two Banshee she had already met once again, she grazed her fingers along the scars she got while fighting for them. Silk's were a pair of scars through the front and back of her right side while Vice's scattered along her left forearm as five scorch marks. "And I would've done whatever it takes to make them feel the same. Life was short and we were there for one another." Her eyes made her way down the path, but it was with another blank stare and an empty expression across her face. "But that was just a dream to imagine that all of us would keep our lives while enrolled as servicewomen. . .lives would be lost." The merc's fingers tightened on the grip of Salem in frustration as she was reminded of the hardest blow to that hope. "Even the best of friends. . .that's probably right around when everything seemed to go downhill from there."

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:08 am
User Image

The hybrid was not sure what to make of all this new information coming her way about Athena's past life. All of it seemed to make very little sense the more she heard about it. The Banshees she had met and Athena herself all spoke as if their time there was the greatest; with one even remaining in it to this day. In the end, the only thing that seemed to connect both the joy of being a Banshee and the outcome of it all to this point was the old commander, Ashara. Maribel started to wonder if she should poke on this topic more as she followed along with Athena wondering if all the set up she was doing was necessary to get to a circus. Still, she followed along waiting to ask.

"What did you mean by 'that's probably right around when everything seemed to go downhill from there'? I'm guessing it had to do with this Ashara person I keep hearing about, yes?" She asked while gazing around the surround trees as the dimming light of of the world around them began to fade for the start of this planet's night.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic Feeling: Puzzled Company: Athena & AdWearing:Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:50 pm

Athena took a look over her shoulder back at Maribel as she continued to recall the days of her service under the Banshee name. Something about even thinking back on the worst parts of back then tugged at her heart as if a hand tugged and pulled at it through her chest. "When I first encountered the Banshees, I met a woman named Nanira. She was my bunkmate and turned out to be one of the closest friends I had. . .like a sister." The human continued to explain as they came up on to a ridge path looking over Zlaibovich. "She looked out for me and I did the same for her. Or rather I tried to." The human looked out over the twilight covered mountains as if scanning for her friend from their progress down the mountain. "We. . .we lost her on a mission during the Scylla Wars and losing her was just a wake-up call. Stay a soldier-in-arms and you were more than likely to lose the one's you loved the most. I didn't want to lose my friends and as for Ashara. . . Well she could never take losing anything easily." She chuckled in humor at the reminder of her fiance's attitude.

There was a pause in her tracks as well as a short sigh to follow as her stormy grey eyes looked vacant for a second as she seemed lost at the cornerstone of her career. "I think we both realized that either of us could have vanished in the blink of an eye like Nanira. Her gone in my life. . .another person I cared for that I couldn't save. I couldn't go through it again" She pulled out the ring that she revealed to Garland from underneath her top, "Before I knew it, the crazy Ytal asked if I would marry her while saying things like ending the war so we could settle and going off to do our own thing. I suppose I was just as crazy as her then since I said yes. Part of me was just ready to start something that I could call my own. . .with her." A faint smile appeared across her face as she thought of it all again. A wife, a place of their own, the Banshee ladies coming to visit, and children. A family that she could take care of with a woman who made her feel like she mattered. "I was ready for a life worth living for. . .to have somebody to spend my life with. . .to be loved by that somebody for the rest of my life and love her in return." she confessed as her hand clenched on to the ring.

She stared down at her fist with upset as she wondered if she should keep her lips shut, but she wanted to be heard for once. "When it finally came down to our wedding day. . .Ashara was nowhere to be seen. With no trace or anything left behind. She was gone." She explained as her gaze fell to the ground and her arm dropped to her side feeling a ping of pain residing in the spot where her heart was. "I was at the altar by myself on my wedding day waiting for Ashara and by the end of it, I was there alone and empty inside again." She took opportunity from having her back turned towards Maribel to let out a sniffle and wipe her eyes of the tears that had bottled up with each remnant of the day that came to mind. "I wept. . .without my to be wife, without my best friend, or even a parent to comfort me. Everything that I loved was gone just like that. . .all over again."

☪ Feeling :: Upset
☾ Company:: Ad, Maribel

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:07 pm
User Image

The hybrid started to feel an overwhelm sense of guilt and some pity for the human standing in front of her. It made her really start to wonder about the Athena before her and the Athena from the past. Each story Maribel heard about her only seemed to raise more questions about the mysterious bounty hunter. If all this had gone on with the Banshees, why was she here now helping out a former member that would only bring back memories of that time in her life? More so what was throwing her off was her own feels of guilt for how she had constantly treated this human. Mare had previous considered her actions and reactions towards Athena, but for the first time she realized a few of her actions might have been more damaging than the others. Athena had come to her with a broken heart when Mare called for her and all she got was rejection in return. She could admit that she probably would not have changed her reaction back then since it was a first meeting. But, that still didn't stop the guilt from rising to her chest choking her with handing Athena yet another painful blow in the form of rejection and requested hate now.

Maribel walked over to Athena, but stopped short of touching her as the guilt she felt held her sympathy from fully stepping forward. "I don't know what to say. . . I'm sorry if I've only dealt more blows to you. . . " She whispered with a tear starting to well up in one of her eyes as the guilt could not stifle everything. How could she even begin to make this better for her? The more these two spent together the worse things got and even now the wounds from Travens was still too fresh for her to make this simple. She would have to think of something to put a smile back on the face of the woman she had such affection for.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic Feeling: Sympathetic/ Guilty Company: Athena & AdWearing:Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:09 pm

The bounty hunter seemed lost in her own memories as her eyes gave a vacant gaze to the land below her. Everytime she recalled the past, she felt isolated from the rest of her surroundings and just as cold as well. With Maribel's apology, she felt stunned as the words came out of her lips and left her with a stare as if trying to figure out where this came from. The hybrid was hardly ever this way with her and it only made her want to push away from her further. "Why? There's no reason for anybody to be apologizing for anything, yeah. This is how it's always going to be." She quipped in a rather coldly tone as she furthered the distance between the two. "It's just my luck is all."

It had been awhile, but she remembered this kind of response before, it was pity. Something that Mare had never shown her before, every other time it was just some rejecting remark or a negative reaction. The cat was doing nothing more than feeling sorry for her, but for what reason? Did she seem pathetic now, not as frightful to the cat, or maybe now she was more human than she was on their first impression? She was now worth comforting even though any other time the cat would lash out at her? At this point, she was unsure whether or not to accept the cat's words knowing talking to her was like walking on thin ice. Something bad would come out of talking to her, something always did. If it was anything, it was just another person that felt bad for treating a living being who had already been through worse. Feeling bad for her would just get rid of the unease that rested in them, that's all they wanted. They wanted to feel better for how they treated her, not for her to feel better.

Her eyes wanted to meet the cat's and pray for some expression to show that she actually cared about the woman, but she knew that wouldn't be the case. It just couldn't be the case with the hybrid. She knew where they stood and if anything she just wanted Athena to hate her, something that still conflicted with the good intent inside her. "We need to get going. There's no need to waste time on some pity party for me." She insisted as she continued to walk the only trail they had down to the tryst, "Especially when we already know where we stand with one another."

☪ Feeling :: Confused/Vulnerable
☪ Wearing::Dark brown bomber jacket over a black top, black khakis, and her combat boots. Accessories: Ad's earpiece, Shield Generator, Vibroknife, and her hand cannon: Salem.

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:04 pm
User Image

If the hybrid had put her hand on the bounty hunter it surely would have fallen faster than it had now. She was hoping that maybe Athena would have at least turned around and saw her reaching out for her acceptance and attempts to ask for forgiveness. But, she had to take the shot towards her as she was reminded once again that she had asked for this hate. For a few seconds, Maribel stood there shocked and uncertain again whether or not she should follow her. But, she knew that if she wanted things to get better between them she would have to show her that she really meant to change what she said. "Okay, Athena. . . just lead the way and I'll follow." She whispered softly to herself before catching up with the hunter leaving them two of them in silence.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic Feeling: Guilty/ Disappointed Company: Athena & AdWearing:Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:04 pm

T ime flew by quickly as the pair made their journey through the mountains. Athena had found herself lost in her own thoughts to spark up in any other conversation that Maribel might attempt to spark. It was better to just stay to herself for now and just be there when she needed to be, other than that communication between the two just led to arguments or bitter words. Something that was very worrying for her as told through her body language. Luckily she could cover up her reclusiveness with how cold it was on Zlaibovich as trying hug herself warm. Even her glances back at the cat became less and less often as she didn't want to set neither the feline or herself off in some way. By the time they arrived at The Lodric settlement, she had persuaded herself that these two were really nothing more than just a couple of strangers who had different objectives. It left such a stinging feeling in her chest as they approached the gates that concealed both skyscraping buildings and a line of hovering coach wagons that read "Thriller Company" along the sides of it. Just before the barricades was a couple of circus tents in the same pattern of colors as if they were affiliated. Standing there looking at such a nauseating spectacle of vibrant colors, she gave a slight grimace before she found herself clenching her coat to find her own will to aid in her past affiliations. "Let's just get this over with."

The first to welcome them surprising weren't Lodric guards but rather a short portly robot with quite a profound trunk on it. As if the golden-shine didn't pull all eyes on him, the dexterity and skill he twirled his cane about while flashing such a large smile definitely would. "I'm sorry, ma'm but we're still in the middle of practices and rehearsals. I don't really think it would be fair for the ringleader to let previews be seen to the public eye!" He said in a bellowing voice before giving a chuckle.

Athena raised a brow before understanding the bot's position as the director of the company. Those green digital eyes of his were adorable she hated to admit, but she had to resist such a gizmo. "Um. . .no I'm actually here on the behalf of a couple of friends." She spoke up with a nervous smile while the contraption smiled at her so innocently, "We're looking for Sylvia and Illyana?"

"Ah! I see! They did say that they recruited to help with the show this weekend! I've heard very good things about you, Miss Sharpshooter!" He said cheerfully as he danced in place to have another part of the show. He adjusted his hat as she scanned Athena up and down in his little uniform fitting for the one in charge. He seemed too gullible for his own good and Athena couldn't feel worse for lying to such a cute robot. The bot jumped in place which practically startled the bounty hunter in confusion. "Where are my manners!? I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Thrill-3-R! But I go by Thriller! And you are!?" He asked as he gave his hand out to shake.

"It's. . .Artemis. It's nice to meet you, Thriller." She replied as she shook the adorable little magnet ball of a hand. "From the high tides, I apologize for lying to such a trinket." She thought with a faint blush for how easy it was to fall for such a toy-like being.

Thriller than took a glimpse over at Maribel before giving an animated nod as if already knowing the situation. "And this here is your pet? Sylvie mentioned that you had an animal with you! If you'd like we could put her in the cage that you requested for her!"

Athena looked rather perplexed by the robot's identification of Maribel before giving a rather shocked expression. "No-no-no! This is just an associate of mine! She's not a pet, but rather a performer as well! Her name is Maribel." She attempted to defend the cat's name not sure how the cat would take to the comments or Cerci's trickery.

Thriller gave a blank stare as he looked from the blonde to the hybrid as if not fully understanding. "No worries! All beings here are treated as performers! We'll keep her pit tidy if you request it! Or if she's housebroken and tame, you can keep her in your room!"

☾ Location :: Nobel Galaxy> Zlaibovic
☪ Feeling :: Astonished
☾ Company:: Ad, Maribel & Thriller
☪ Wearing::Dark brown bomber jacket over a black top, black khakis, and her combat boots. Accessories: Ad's earpiece, Shield Generator, Vibroknife, and her hand cannon: Salem.

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:23 pm
User Image

The feline did not imagine that things would be so silent between the two of them during the duration of the trip. Even the brightness and colorfulness of the set up before them was not enough to add a splash of vibrancy to the grey scaled view Maribel had now. But, she had to put a smile on if this plan was going to work with them as convincing performers. It was not a very difficult task to do as the robot that greeted them had its own little charm and adorableness that could not help, but to draw a smile to her lips.

The little being seemed like he was going to be a lot of fun during this mission and would help things look up. It did not take long for that small genuine smile she had to fade away into a look of horror and vulnerability. Just when she had forgotten where she was a bullet of reminder slammed into her heart with only one simple word. Even Athena's explanation did not curve the pain she felt at being reduced to nothing, but an animal at this circus. Now she wondered if the other company would respond to her the same way as this robot had. Maybe they would expect the hybrid to remain in a cage or den during the duration of this mission. Her arms drew up to try and warm the other up in an futile attempt to comfort herself in the bleakness of her thoughts.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic Feeling: Hurt Company: Athena & AdWearing:Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:34 am

An expression of mortification and astonishment appeared across the bounty hunter's face that such a gizmo would be programmed not to identify hybrids as a civilian. Some planets really do allow foreign trafficking still. Of course, as long as it's not the one's in charge or the one's that they love, everything should be alright in their minds. It doesn't help that the purpose originally for hybrids was just to see if it was scientifically possible. Once proven, it was just another way to make a more adapted type of labor. Such a cruelty to just create life just to force them in shackles and treat them as if they were below them like a pet. Yet Thriller himself was more or less programmed to be blind at the fact that he was in the same boat as Maribel. There was much disgust boiling inside of the human' body as she was only reminded of her hate for the higher class.

"Ah, there she is!" Cerci's voice could be heard as she approached the party with a rather enthusiastic voice and a greeting embrace with eyes set on Maribel. "Artemis, I'm glad you found the campsite with ease. I went ahead and let Thriller know of your setup as well as your. . .Pet!" her eyes gave a taunting glint once more at the cat before turning her attention to Athena. "The laws on animals are very strict so you may want to keep a close watch on her. The last thing we want is for her to be bound in one of their patrol tanks or worse." Domino stood off to the side as she approached with disapproval over her face from the frown to the crossed arms knowing Maribel did not deserve such treatment.

Thriller danced about loving the friendliness and amity showed. "That is correct! The houses watch carefully over any hybrid without their owner and will be apprehended and taken to the humane station until further notice." he marched about in place while waving his cane in the air. "That's why It's highly recommended to keep the company's animals in cages."

Athena was distracted by the clear discomfort Maribel showed to notice the smugness revealed in Cerci's gaze. She knew how terrifying it is to be considered lesser and feeling out of place where she usually would belong. As much as her heart was still broken to know the cat didn't feel the same way as her, she couldn't find it in her to just let Maribel be removed from her rights as a living being or just be put away in some cage.

"Maribel's not an animal and she's more than just a. . .pet." She said as if it left distaste in her mouth to call somebody such a thing, especially Maribel. "I prefer it if my friend here rooms with me, Mr. Thriller. There's no need to cage her." Just by instinct she stood in front of Maribel in a shielding manner just to keep her safe and within arm's reach. Nobody would be getting a hold of her while she was around.

Thriller gave off a carefree aura as he stood between the four much taller beings with a never changing expression on his face. He was just happy to have more performers for the show and that would never be bad for ratings. "Terrific! Then I can only hope that she behaves herself for you." He advised as a key card printed out of a slot in his chest. "Your trailer will be Number 4 next to the Big Tent and the Gallery, Miss Artemis. I can't wait to see your sharpshooting that Miss Sylvia here has spoken so proudly of!" With his glowing green pixel eyes showing a happy emote, he made his farewell from the ladies with a tip of his hat to take care of other business.

While Domino was very pleased and admired such an act by her role model, Cerci gave a faint click of her tongue while she seethed in annoyance by the cat being so secured by her friend. This was just another obstacle in the way of having Athena's company. She just had to wait at this point as her time would come without any distractions in their way. "Hopefully she does not shed." Cerci said under her breath as she made her leave.

Domino was the only one to remain with the two as she looked at the hybrid with a concerned look. "Miss Maribel, I'm. . .truly sorry for that kind of treatment at such a refined land." She awkwardly apologized never having to witness such a thing, "But this is exactly what we're here to make a change about." The Keisidian's voice was full of optimism, yet Athena still couldn't help but to give a skeptical side glance over at her. "The Legion is always trying to find a way to give opportunities to all species no matter where it is."

☾ Location :: Nobel Galaxy>Zlaibovic>Lodric
☾ Company:: Ad, Maribel, Thriller, Domino, & Silk

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:44 am
User Image

In this moment, Maribel had never felt worse in her life as she did right now. She had know there were some places that her family did not go while she was growing up and she knew why. However, nothing could prepare her for even the machines to identify her as simply an animal; even if someone had told it to. The only additive she could making this worse was the approach and instant insults of Athena's old shipmate. Maribel wanted to lash out at her for calling her such, but that would only drive home to that innocent being before them that she should be caged up. Instead, she remained where she was silent trying to keep from drawing attention or further insults from coming her way.

The only thing that made her look up was hearing Athena's requests for Maribel to remain within her quarters and not in the proposed cage. A faint blush rose up to her cheeks as she noticed Athena's protective stance in front of her. Still the hybrid did not feel as if she deserved such protection or even a blush upon her cheeks, but she was thankful. Even Silk's final comment fell upon death ears while she looked at Athena remaining steadfast in front of her.

Maribel lifted her ears back up a bit at the apologies of Domino though she had to admit she was a bit suspicious of them at first. After all, she worked with Silk and could just be messing with her as well. She looked at her for a moment trying to be certain that she was being genuine and she did appear to be in body and tone. "I sincerely hope that the change will happen in some way while we're here. . . I wouldn't wish that kinda talk on anyone. . . " She trailed off as she said the last bit before clutching her arm again.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic Feeling: Hurt Company: Athena, Thriller, Domino, Silk & AdWearing:Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:44 pm

The bounty hunter refused to look at the cat and her conditions after such harsh treatment immediately off the bat. She sensed the hurt in Mare's voice as it nearly cut into her that the cat was not use to such a darker side of the universe. But the cat would have to learn to be tough in such a situation. "Then that should be your drive for this mission." She spoke to the cat as she tucked her card into her pocket, "That change will happen if you take action like the rest of us, Maribel. We're doing this so hybrids like yourself can come to this planet without bias or the worry of poachers."

Domino's face seemed to brighten up to hear Athena speak like so before giving a nod and smile. "I agree. I'd like to see other beings to be welcomed here on this planet and see the beauty and culture it has to offer." She looked about at the glistening natural lights hidden beyond the mountains like those of the spark bats on her home world of Meszil."Every planet deserves a chance at unity and peace. Zlaibovic is no different. We as a team can do it." Being along side a legend was also overwhelming as well and her beaming eyes of excitement were making Athena uneasy if the Keisidian wasn't oblivious to the fact. "I can't wait to work with you, Commander Dorne."

Athena looked in distaste too such a title given to her knowing that was not her's to have. "Don't call me that. On the mission it's Artemis and when no one is around you can call me Athena or Bandit." She ordered with a stern tone to the apprentice yet a flush to be addressed with such admiration . "Not Commander. Understood?"

Domino looked surprised by the response, but knew she probably stepped over a boundary. "I-I'm sorry, Artemis, Ma'm." The markings on her face seemed to shape downwards thinking she was already on bad terms now with Athena.

The ex-Banshee was baffled by the sudden exchange of expression on such a being before realizing this was just a child looking up to a role model. "Les enfants, je vous jure. . .It's fine. Just none of the commander crap, d'accord?" She requested as she found herself flustered by such an innocent being. "We're going to our room for the night. If Silk needs me tell her I'm there."

The symbols swirled once more in enthusiasm despite her confusion with the shift in languages, but she seemed to understand as her smile rekindled on her lips. "Yes, Ma'm!" She bowed to the two women in a hurry before making her leave and then suddenly stopping with a turn back to the two. "Have a good night!" With that, Naomi turned back around to return to her quarters as well.

Athena looked stressed as she rubbed the side of her head and let out a sigh. "Where did she find that one? Nevermind. . ." She grumbled as she turned to look at Maribel with a faint flush embarrassed that she saw that whole entire reaction. "Let's go. My ankle has been killing me ever since I rolled on it wrong during that fight up in the mountains." She confessed as she finally shifted her wait now that it was just the two of them.

☾ Location :: Nobel Galaxy>Zlaibovic>Lodric
☪ Feeling :: Stupid

MaiSnowStar

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces