Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic Lazar

Loyal Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:02 am
User Image
Cecil Neve

He chuckled somewhat as she fumbled with her words, but looked around once she'd collected herself. "Hm... How 'bout that place?" He said, pointing towards the sub shop. "I haven't actually eaten out anywhere yet either, but I'm sure that'll work." He started walking towards the shop, and motioned for her to follow.

OOC: I am so sorry this took so long. I meant to post yesterday but I got very sick over the weekend.

Relationship: Single-
Race: Humanoid-
Ammunition:
Loaded: 9/9x 6/6x Spare: 36x/24x Type: 9mm/.357
Form: Normal Form-
Cash: $430-
Mood: Relaxed-

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:21 am
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

User Image
Enya Myers

Money: $500

Mood: Calm

Species: Nine Tailed Fox

Clothing: X

╔═══════════════════════════╗

She sighed a little as he chuckled, shifting her gaze to the shop instead. "Perhaps, I have to start exploring the city a little instead of coming to the beach everyday." said the girl as she picked up her pace and followed behind him. It had been a long time since she had a companion and it feels rather pleasant. "So, where do you hail from?"

╚═══════════════════════════╝

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

OOC: Don't worry about it, I might be a little inactive due to exams but I'll be more active om December. And, get better soon!
Sonic Lazar

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:19 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
"I'm a cross-dresser, for a-a...good reason! ...I'm sorry..."

Nico almost panicked, about to start flailing, till he finally put on a confident face. "Bring it on, buster!" He said, attempting to scare him with more 'secret' information. But he stopped when Abe started to rush to work. Thankful, Blair sighed of relief. "Okay then. Take care!" He said with a sheepish smile, and Nico groaned, the screen turning off as he disappeared into blackness. Blair watched as he freaked out while getting his stuff, telling Blair that they'll build a castle later. Oh well. Blair stood up with the phone in his hand, the giant sprinting out of the beach and into the streets where he almost crashed into a car. Blair sighed, now that he was here, he didn't know where to go. He walked off the beach and slipped his socks and flats back on while on a bench, then taking off to who-knows-where.

~Le Exit de Blair~

Blair's Outfit

...Currency...
                  497$

OOC:
                  Haeza _0
                  Quote:
                  Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:34 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑪тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:31 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $465

Mood: Calm, Content, Exhausted, Ill

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

Seth had managed to get a few hours of sleep but somehow he just couldn't fall back into a deep sleep. Maybe it's because of the amount of caffeine he took. Or perhaps he had too much on his mind? Ah, that's right. He felt guilty for breaking the promise he had made to someone. "Damn it." he quietly muttered under his breath before walking to the shore. He's rather exhausted but since he couldn't sleep, he might as well walk it off and now he's just sitting here waiting for Rina to show up for work. Which is quite impossible anytime soon since it's still pretty early in the morning. A grown man holding a huge starfish plush toy standing by the shore isn't that much of a pretty sight, perhaps he should've left it at home. He tugged his jacket and coughed as the wind picked up, it's been rather cold recently for some reason. Right, of course it'll be cold. It's fall, what the heck is wrong with him. Ah, that's not good. He can't fall sick, not at a moment like this. He felt rather lightheaded at the moment and decides to shrug it off.

He cringed his eyebrows at the thought of his own words but his expression soon softened to a smile as he stared over the horizon, recalling some peaceful memories. If only his mother's alive, he'd be able to show her this pretty sight. Sadly, that's not possible anymore.

OOC:
name

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:01 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina casually walked to the beach, she was gonna hold off her impending doom of going to work for as long as she can. Gah, she shoulda wore an Invader Zim shirt today, the cartoon's stuck in her head now. Looking at the treacherous sands of the beach didn't scare her today, since she was wearing shorts and some worn out boots that could get stained for all Rina cared.

A quick look at the water, and she saw a familiar giant at the shore. She would've called out to him, but something seemed off. First off, he was holding a huge Patrick Star toy, and second, he looked seriously beat. She walked a bit fast towards him, stopped for a second when she saw him smile, and gently tugged the sleeve of his jacket. "Hey Seth.. how ya doing?" She didn't want to flat out say he looked terrible, and she was a bit worried about what happened to her friend since she last saw him.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Calm & Concerned |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:24 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: Awkward, Exhausted, Ill

Mood: $465

He was shocked as he felt a sudden tug on his jacket but he calmed down after he noticed it's Rina. "Ah, hey." greeted the dragon as he shifted his gaze elsewhere, feeling the overwhelming guilt pool up within him. He was starting to panic a little, not knowing what to do with the stuffed toy. He shifted her gaze back at her and sighed before taking off his jacket to cover her. "What are you doing here. It's cold in the morning." Great. Now he sounds like a hypocrite. His grip around the plush toy tightened as he tries to search for words to say, he's not prone to giving gifts as well as apologizing. His hand reached up and slowly massaging his temples. He held out the huge plush toy as he turned his head away from her, a little awkward with the current situatoon. "Sorry." Damn it, Seth. Why can't you do it properly. He couldn't help but cuss at himself a little. He looks pretty hideous right now, his face had become slightly pale and his hair is still a little wet from the shower he took earlier. The worse part is that he had to take multiple showers to get rid of the smell of alcohol, but sadly he still slightly smells of alcohol. Great. Just great.

OOC: that 'familiar giant' killed me- //sobs
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:43 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina seriously wondered what was up with him. The little gears in her head stopped for a bit when he gave her his jacket, but started back up in a few seconds. "I was gonna head in for work early, since I didn't exactly stay for the whole shift.. I was gonna let a little time past before I go in though.."

She still had a concerned look on her face as she continued to talk to Seth. He looked sick and pale, and she was still confused by the toy. It was partially explained to her when he handed it to her and apologized. For what? Was this about yesterday? "Seth, it's OK if you were too busy to visit me, I would have understood. But, thank you for the toy!" She gently took the toy from his hands, and hugged it a little tightly. "Seth, are you OK? You don't really look.. well. Kinda sick, actually?" She wanted to reach up and check his forehead if he had a fever, but alas, she was way too short.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Calm & Concerned |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC: I'm gonna make so many height jokes for this pair

name

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:13 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: Flustered Exhausted, Ill

Mood: $465

Work? This early? Ah, right. She's taking the morning shift, how can he forget something like that. "I see." he stood a little further away from her, not wanting her to catch his cold. This isn't right, the energy drink and caffeine were supposed to help him, not wreck his body. He should've let her known when he wasn't able to make it instead of making people wait. But he let out a sigh of relief when she told him it was alright. "Sorry. I didn't know what to get you but since you liked cartoons and all.." He couldn't help but look away a little flustered. Seth tried to hold back his laughter after realising how big the toy looked when she held it. "You're not going to bring that to work.. are you?" he cleared his throat twice before squatting down in front of the water, turning away as he coughed.. "I'm alright, don't worry about it." maybe he shouldn't have taken so much energy drink that'd keep him up all night. He barely got any sleep at all and it's starting to take a toll on him.

OOC: oh yeah, about the 'ball' event. Would you mind if Seth asked Rina to go?
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

One of the tell-tale signs that Seth was sick, was the fact that he was standing a bit away from her. "You are definitely sick, aren't you? If you want, you could come with me to Smoothie Palace, and you could kinda rest or talk. You don't have to, you can go home as well." Rina just didn't think that he should be up and about. She was pretty sure that there was some kind of medicine at the smoothie place, and she could fix up a medicine smoothie for him.

"Oh, no need to apologize. It's sweet that you got me something, though. And I'm not going back home, so maybe I'll just tell everyone that nice Seth got me a present." She said, with a smile on her face. Honestly, she would bet all of her life savings that he was still almost as tall as her even when squatting. Stepping closer to him, she patted his head. "I don't mean to make a big deal out of it, just worried for ya." Gah, she hated when she thought she was starting to become annoying. It makes her feel really awkward, and unsure when to talk. She was really starting to care for this big, old huggy-bear. Well, she thought he was one. And hey, that rhymed!

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy & A Bit Concerned |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC: I wouldn't mind at all cat_biggrin

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:06 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Exhausted, Sick

He wouldn't deny what she said, since it is true that he's sick. "You have a point. It's pretty chilly outside. Alright, let's go." he was about to reach out to pat her head but his hands froze in mid air as he remembered that he was sick. What was he thinking, being so reckless. He shooked his head and smiled. "You sure? They might think I'm a bad person for giving you such a big sized plush toy." he playfully teased but soon laughed as he compared the size. He never really paid much attention to it but now that he actually thinks about it, Rina's pretty short. Like, very short.

But he was soon snapped out of his thoughts by the pat on his head, he gradually started to get worried when she stood closer to him. What if she caught his cold? "Aren't you afraid of catching my cold." asked the male as he shifts his gaze towards her face.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:38 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

She nodded at Seth agreeing with her, she knew he would get better indoors where there might be medicine, rather outside in the wind. Her cheeks puffed up at the little joke he made about the toy, it was a good one. "It's not that big." She said in a bit of embarrassment. but soon started to giggle. This guy is opening up to Rina, which really made her happy. As she patted his head, Seth's hair felt soft and a little wet, meaning he must have came here not too long ago.

"It's OK, I don't really catch colds easily." She lied. If she had actually told him the truth, he would put up orange cones around him, telling her to not get close. And if they both get sick? Time off from work. She wouldn't want the night club disease to infect everyone. "I'm ready to go to Smoothie Palace when you are."

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:48 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Frustrated, Exhausted

"Liar. Your pupils dilate when you lie." If she doesn't mind then he wouldn't say anything about it. He laughed and proceeds to remain silent as she pat his head. Somehow he doesn't really mind when she does it, but he would normally rage when others do. "Why is it that you pat my head ever so often." he questioned her. Not that he minds or anything but he had been curious and it had become a habit of theirs to either pat or ruffle the other person's hair.

He stood up and dusted himself off as he gestured towards Smoothie Palace. "Come on. Let''s go." he shot her a smile before walking off. Alhough he hates to admit it, he's starting to feel cold and he'd better hurry off into the indoors if he doesn't want his cold to worsen. He soon recalled something and turned around, prting his lips as if to say something but soon closes it and shook his head, dismissing the thought as he scratched his cheek.

The 'Fall Ball', now's not the right moment. No, maybe he shouldn't ask. He coughed a little as he started walking. It's rather chilly without his jacket.

'Go to the Fall Ball with me?' No. That's too forceful.

'Will you be my date for the Fall Ball? No, no and NO. What is he doing.

Nevermind, forget it. Not that he actually attend these types of event anyway. Forget it. It's not important. He sighed and picked up his pace, walking into Smoothie Palace.

{EXITS}

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:18 am
User Image
Cecil Neve

"Russia," Cecil responded, clearing his throat as he began letting his accent slip out a little more. "Siberia, to be specific. My home was within the area's forest. Though there weren't many Alchemedic materials, what we did gather was valuable enough to get by comfortably. As he spoke, they soon drew close to the sub shop, and Cecil reached into his pocket for his wallet. He doubted he'd need to spend any more than twenty dollars, so he just took a bill and walked the rest of the way to the shack.

[Character Exit to Subs N' Stuff]

OOC: Ugh, once again, I apologize for my late response. With luck I'll be able to post quicker soon.

Relationship: Single-
Race: Humanoid-
Ammunition:
Loaded: 9/9x 6/6x Spare: 36x/24x Type: 9mm/.357
Form: Normal Form-
Cash: $430-
Mood: Relaxed-

Lyeisander

Sonic Lazar

Loyal Shapeshifter

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:52 am

User Image
Enya Myers

Money: $500

Mood: Calm

Species: Nine Tailed Fox

"I've always wanted to go there. Russia, I mean." said the fox as she struggled a little to walk on the sand only to have her feet sink into it. Maybe she could get something for herself in that shack, wouldn't hurt to eat now, would it? "You're showing more of your accent now, were you holding it back before?" asked the fox, her voice filled with innocence but soon checked her watch and widened her eyes in surprise. She's late for her shift, that's pretty.. bad.

"Um, Cecil, it's sort of time for my shift at 'The Captain's Deck' and I'm running late." She twiddled her fingers awkwardly before giving him a slight bow. "Thank you for accompanying me today. I'll.. see you around? Soon." She lifted her hands slightly, waving to him before turning and headed towards the shop.

{ Exits to Captain's Deck }

OOC: No, really don't worry about it. I don't mind, take your time. C: but she'll have to leave for work at Captain's Deck by the second week though-
Sonic Lazar

name

name

name

name

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games