Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡
☀Introductions, mayhaps?☀ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starri Ari

Dedicated Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:50 pm
M-EWTBAC Mule
Wisteria Nightshade
Hi everybody!

I actually joined this guild a few months ago but I haven't really been able to check it out properly til now!

A little about me....
Well I adore felines xd
I'm co- chair for a charity in the NSTG (link in my sig)
I love travelling and going on adventures, currently saving up to go to Greece in July/August this year, so i've been doing a lot of overtime hehe
I work at a customer care call centre for a phone company currently. It's a new job, I worked at a government office prior to that.
My dream is to open a small cafe/book lounge because where I live there are more bars than nice cosy quiet places.

Ummm i d k what else to say, feel free to PM or ask me anything. I love making new friends heart
Ooooh cafe book lounge sounds heavenly! emotion_drool Welcome! The NSTG is such a wonderful place <3

Thanks for the welcome! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:59 am
Charonai
M-EWTBAC Mule

Don't worry I picked someone who takes care of me <3 I'm sorry about yours though :c I've had my share of bad ones too.
I'm glad :3

I think experience and being quite young was a part of it, at least looking back now. Our compatibility was semi there and just became less and less.
The bad thing about my experiences because of it is that I get paranoid anytime anybody's nice or cuddly to me gonk I automatically start wondering if they're trying to get something from me, and I dislike feeling that way nearly on auto.
Awh, I would dislike that too! I think we all carry baggage from relationhips but sadly sometimes things move faster for others and the emotional damage gets so bad D: I'm glad you were able to break away from it, though! heart  

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:01 am
sojeenezumi
M-EWTBAC Mule
sojeenezumi
Hi! Thanks for inviting me to this guild~ heart

Im Sojee from Phillippines, 22 years of age and a graduate of IT (Gaming and Animation degree) and i love to draw and make my own comics aaaannndd I really really really do love cats cat_whee

I once had a cat named "Aso" which translates "dog" in Filipino cat_rofl , coz she was raised by one of our dogs and she thinks she is one D: barks (or rather meows) along with the dogs at our gate when someone is knocking and hurries to run towards and greet me whenever I go home or wake up in the morning. She died on Dec. 13, 2013, the day I got accepted in my present job. Many say she gave me my job (superstition). She smelled rotten and her lip swelled, we think its the reason why she died.. but still I miss her soo much cat_crying .
Awwh I'm so sorry you lost your little baby! She sounds like she was so fun to live with c:

she was .. i still miss her to this very day crying
How old was she? :c I'm still crying over my baby Cleo dying this January sweatdrop it stinks!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:03 am
TheNecrohazard
M-EWTBAC Mule
TheNecrohazard
Somehow Maddy found me and just knew that I am a cat lover. I'm glad she did because I just recently rejoined Gaia after approximately six years or so, and I felt weird not belonging to a guild (but I didn't know what guild to join).

Anyway, you can call me Charlie or Necro (whichever floats your boat). I'm happily married and will be 28 this June. We don't have children nor do we want any - but we have two precious little feline boys.

I work in an office which gives me a lot of down time - which I tend to fill with Gaia and other internety things. In my free time I enjoy video games, reading, and exercise. I also love food and beauty related topics such as hair/skincare and makeup/nails.

Feel free to bother me on my profile comments or in PMs.
Wonderful! Congrats, whens the anniversary? emotion_kirakira Secretly, (but-not so secret now lol) I lurk threads and find people and just invite the poo out of them lol (this is Maddy c: )

Lol, well it worked! Wedding anniversary is July 13; getting the kitties anniversary is Christmas Day!

Oh my gosh thats close to my birthday xD
Awwwwh! heart  

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:11 am
Krazie_Kitty_Kiilala
I am not certain if i ever did my introduction :3

If not,
Hello! ^_^ I'm Krazie_Kitty_Kiilala, you can call me that entire name, Kiilala, Kii, or Lala if you like instead 3nodding I am A college student aiming for an Art BFA. I may Minor in Japanese. I'm only a sophomore~ so far. I had requested to join this thread when I stumbled across one of your members in a forum 3nodding I absolutely Love Cats, but many other animals as well, kitties are just my fave heart I had only had a cat once, but we were parted as I was told a reaction I had was a cat allergy crying ...his name was Tom and he was my best friend, but he was put safely into a new home heart Despite being told I was allergic, if I stumbled on a stray near my home, I took them in and went in search of a home for him/her heart

not sure what else to say, but, don't want to type too much~ reading a lot can get boring I suppose sweatdrop , Nice to meet you all! heart
Awh! I love male cats named Tom its just so cuuute. Oh my gosh I love knowing there are people out there that care enough to rehome strays! I try to, and I have for quite a few, but I mostly end up keeping them because of a lack of homes willing to take them in and love them in my area :c so I know have 7 inside kitties sweatdrop
Nice to meet YOU! c:  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:58 pm
Hey..
I have no idea how I came to joining this guild, but I do like cats :3
Calling me Rawr is fine, I honestly don't know if I've posted an introduction on this guild since the guild layout on Gaia is a bit.. confusing.

It should really look like a simple forum so you can actually see all the posts on a long wide row, not hidden on the upper corner. If anyone knows the settings to change this please do tell me.

I had this acc made back in highschool so.. the name is a bit.. "nifty"

Nice to meet everyone smile  

Rawr The Kitty

Demonic Warlord

16,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200

sojeenezumi

Demonic Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:19 am
M-EWTBAC Mule
sojeenezumi
M-EWTBAC Mule
sojeenezumi

Im Sojee from Phillippines, 22 years of age and a graduate of IT (Gaming and Animation degree) and i love to draw and make my own comics aaaannndd I really really really do love cats cat_whee

I once had a cat named "Aso" which translates "dog" in Filipino cat_rofl , coz she was raised by one of our dogs and she thinks she is one D: barks (or rather meows) along with the dogs at our gate when someone is knocking and hurries to run towards and greet me whenever I go home or wake up in the morning. She died on Dec. 13, 2013, the day I got accepted in my present job. Many say she gave me my job (superstition). She smelled rotten and her lip swelled, we think its the reason why she died.. but still I miss her soo much cat_crying .
Awwh I'm so sorry you lost your little baby! She sounds like she was so fun to live with c:

How old was she? :c I'm still crying over my baby Cleo dying this January sweatdrop it stinks!

She died at the age of 6 years old :<  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:15 am
Rawr The Kitty
Hey..
I have no idea how I came to joining this guild, but I do like cats :3
Calling me Rawr is fine, I honestly don't know if I've posted an introduction on this guild since the guild layout on Gaia is a bit.. confusing.

It should really look like a simple forum so you can actually see all the posts on a long wide row, not hidden on the upper corner. If anyone knows the settings to change this please do tell me.

I had this acc made back in highschool so.. the name is a bit.. "nifty"

Nice to meet everyone smile
I agree it should! but other then moving all topics to the subforum, I'm afraid I don't know how to fix it, I think its just Gaia's own layout sweatdrop
I love the name!<3  

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:16 am
sojeenezumi
M-EWTBAC Mule
sojeenezumi
M-EWTBAC Mule
sojeenezumi

Awwwh! So young, poor baby. The younger they are the sadder I get when I hear of pet loss D: I'm so sorry <3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:31 pm
Hello >^,_,^<
I am a mommy to two little girls soon to be 6 and 3 and my fur baby is named Armand.  

Weeping Rose

16,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

sojeenezumi

Demonic Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:35 pm
M-EWTBAC Mule
sojeenezumi
M-EWTBAC Mule
sojeenezumi
M-EWTBAC Mule
sojeenezumi

Awwwh! So young, poor baby. The younger they are the sadder I get when I hear of pet loss D: I'm so sorry <3

its okay.. we just need to move on. crying can't bring them back T.T tho i still cry whenever i remember her..

btw, i can't accept your friend request tho i accepted it.. its kinda bugged D:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:36 pm
Weeping Rose
Hello >^,_,^<
I am a mommy to two little girls soon to be 6 and 3 and my fur baby is named Armand.
Welcome! Awwh! I love that name. It must be a fun household c:  

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:37 pm
sojeenezumi
M-EWTBAC Mule
sojeenezumi
M-EWTBAC Mule
sojeenezumi

its okay.. we just need to move on. crying can't bring them back T.T tho i still cry whenever i remember her..

btw, i can't accept your friend request tho i accepted it.. its kinda bugged D:
I always cry too. :c
No worries I accepted yours! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:38 am
Hellos everyone. I'm luka im 22 I have one beautiful cat she is 8 years and I hope to make lots of kitty loving friends here =^~^=  

Dusk-Rhyme

Mewling Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Wolf Within 100

Jenuine Imitation

Bashful Browser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:31 pm
Hello!
First of all, thank you for inviting me to this guild!
Name: Jenny or Ducky (whatever you remember)
(No, I don't ride horses, wear boots, or talk like a hick. I do, however, have a deep love in my heart for whiskey and southern food)

I'm currently in the process dreading my hair.
(It looks pretty strange as of right now.)
I'm short according to the rest of the world. (5'2'' is normal imo)
I have lots of weird tattoos.
(namely the mushrooms on my neck)
My ear lobes are stretched to an inch.
My septum and both sides of my nose are pierced.
I never wear shoes or jeans. Ever. (barefoot & yoga pants/leggings/skirts for life)
I get weird looks every where I go, but I smile and wave anyway.

I work as an assistant in a glassblowing studio.
I've been with my current boyfriend for 5 years.
I love children with every fiber of my being.
I honestly just want to "grow up" to be a stay at home mom.
I would like to live outside of the suburbs one day.
I get along with animals better than people.
That seems to be about it, I think.

User Image

Her name is Mittens.

5 years old.

Rescue... Discount kitty $12

Pretty sure they found her in a dumpster.

Honestly, my best friend for 2 years.

She gets me.

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas