Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled back to Awella. He sat down in a chair as she ate it and waited until she was done. Once she was he got up and took the bowl away and then he went about helping keep the ship in good condition. Eventually when he had worked enough to the point where he got tired he returned to his room and sat in the chair again and relaxed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:28 pm
Awella Hawk

She laid there and rested well she could. When Marius came back in she woke up and looked at him. Tiredly she smiled at him only to shiver a bit more now.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:35 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled back at Awella."Awella are you feeling even the tiniest bit better than you were before?"Marius asked with concern in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:28 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Marius and thought it over. "No, not really. I think I feel almost worse.", she replied in an honest but tired voice. Now she gently clutched at the blanket and felt the urge to be sick, creep up on her. There was no bucket beside the bed, which is what she needed.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:38 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius saw how she was acting and went and got a bucket that wasn't being used and placed next to his bed."You look like you might need this."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:48 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and saw the bucket,"Thanks...", she said. But before she could think much more, she threw up into the bucket. Her short hair got in the way of her, mouth.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:22 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius got up again and went to get a cold wash cloth to rub on the back of her neck. As he was looking he saw Damian again who was holding exactly what he needed. He was going to question him about how he knew what was needed but before the words left his lips Damian had erased his mind of what had just transpired and Marius was in front of his door and walking into it. He sat beside Awella and was rubbing the back of her neck with a cold wash cloth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:37 am
Awella Hawk

She closed her eyes and groaned as she laid there. Hearing him return she looked at him. But shivered rather hard when he put the cold water on her neck. Her hands clutched at the sheets as she tried not to let her teeth chatter. Some how she fell asleep during the cold water treatment. But woke up by the evening time feeling better. Though it took a while for her to open her eyes and look around.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius had left her to rest after he had rubbed the back of her neck with a cold washcloth. He had worked around the ship and had made sure the ship was still on course for Tortuga. A little while after evening had passed he went back to his cabin to check to see if Awella was awake and feeling better.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:13 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Marius and gave him a tired smile. Only to sit up slowly and pulled the blanket around her. "Hey...", she said in a tired almost hoarse like voice.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled back to Awella."Good morning or should it be evening considering the time of day. Anyway are you feeling any better?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:37 pm
Awella Hawk

She leaned against his head board and smiled,"Better, almost back to normal... Or what ever normal is.", she said with a tired giggle.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:04 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled back."Well that's good to hear that you are almost back to normal. Overall the mood on the ship isn't all that high. I'm pretty sure it has to do with Damian. He seems to kill the mood of the whole ship just by being on it. And he is getting on my nerves as well."Marius huffed after he finished complaining and then looked to Awella and smiled again."Pay no heed to my ramblings I just need to vent frustration to anyone who'll listen and unfortunately for you it appears you are th only one nearby."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:17 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and giggled. "Blood suckers are always a bit up tight I'm guessing.", she said.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:02 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius chuckled."That may very well be true. I wouldn't know how others are though because I haven't met any other vampires. I thought that they couldn't walk in sunlight but he probably is an exception. Which is a bit troubling when you think about it. He can kill unless anytime if he so chose."Marius shrugged."I guess we will have to trust him to not try to kill us. At least we can hope he won't."

Damian was standing on one of the beams of the mast and stared out to the ocean. Most times he didn't care about what was going on around him and tuned everyone out unless some certain words were spoken. And one of those words is his own name. So when Marius spoke his name he listened to what was being said. And on any other occasion he wouldn't have cared but Damian had looked into the future before and saw both Marius and Awella. He knew that wasn't all that important but whenever he tried to see if they would have an affect on his life and didn't see anything he knew that they would play a part in his life at some point. Now he was wondering what it would be. It was obvious from the conversation they were having that neither liked him in any way. Not that he could blame them. He doesn't even care for himself in the least. He had tried to kill himself one time long ago but his grandfather would not allow him to die until Damian had proved himself in his grandfather's eyes. He also knew that the only way to change his grandfather's point of view would only change when Damian's own opinion on himself changed. Which meant that Damian would never find a peace since he was never going to change his own opinion about himself. He then sensed Davy Jones presence approaching him. Before she had a chance to get up and stand beside him he said."What do you want Evelyn?"

Davy Jones crossed her arms over her chest and huffed."I told you to not call me that anymore. Evelyn Jones died long ago."

Damian still hadn't turned to face her."No she isn't you just don't want to face your past so you repress what happened before your father's death."Damian had known her father ever since he was young and had protected him on many occasion and even had extended the lifespan so he could sail the sea and guide those who had lost their lives at sea to a better place. Essentially Damian created Davy Jones the character. Her father being the first and she the second.

Evelyn glared at Damian but since he wasn't looking to see her glare it was pointless so she said."They're talking about you. Don't you here them?"She saw Damian turn to look at her and staring into those cold silver eyes sent a chill down her spine. She heard him say."Do you doubt my ability to hear something from that short a distance. I would be wounded had I actually cared about what was said on this ship."Although while he said that she saw for the briefest instant what looked like sorrow. She knew that Damian did care however slightly it was but he cared none the less. It was possibly because he was looking for someone that cared for him. Yet from just hearing what people said and what was being said only moments before was definitely one of the nicest things said about him, Evelyn knew that Damian had very little hope left on finding any who would truly accepted."Well I wasn't sure since you aren't doing anything. I have known you to kill people for less than that."

Damian shrugged and the looked back out to sea."They aren't worth any reaction."He heard her sigh and then felt her presence move away as he continued to look out to sea.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games