Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian wasn't entirely sure about how to comfort someone but he tried his best." Well unless a blood rage falls upon you it should be safe for you to visit them for a number of years before they notice that nothing has changed. And if having absolute no contact with your family is unbearable I can cast another spell to make you look like you age. I mean if you would like."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:00 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

When he talked she moved her arm again, only to look at him. More mixed emotions, great. Happy, rejoice, pain, guilt, and something else mixed in her now. "Look, is there some kind of work out I can do alone? And I don't mean running.", she said. Now leaning back onto her elbows. Maybe old emotions were mixing in with newer ones.

Though she tend to project feelings and yet also, adopted others feelings for her own. It was weird, she was weird! Maybe she picked up on a lot of Damian's emotions from when she gave him the back rub. But she would still need the belt for the pants.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded."Yeah I have a room further in the house where there are many ways to exercise. You just have to choose one. If you would please follow me."Damian made sure that Abigail got up first and then led her to the hallway then stopped."Wait I need to do something first."Damian then placed a hand on Abigail's shoulder and then spoke in Latin. When he finished speaking he returned to speaking in English."Abigail I have just shown you a great amount of trust. I have let you have full access to my house without learning any of the spells. Please don't let me be wrong by trusting you when I haven't trusted anyone else."Damian then continued down the hallway and showed her to his exercise room."This is the room. Go on in and find the exercise you wish to do."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:32 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She followed him with hands on her hips. Aside from making sure the pants stayed up. Hearing him speak in Latin and touch her shoulder, she looked at him. Curiosity broke through a barrier of anger like emotions. Hearing him she nodded,"You can trust me.", she said, her voice was gentle and truthful. Before he could leave the room,"I still need that belt.", she said, though there was a, teasing like tone. Though for face was almost hard with mixed emotions.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had started to walk down the hallway and didn't turn back to look at Abigail. He just snapped his fingers and a belt appeared around Abigail's waist in a tight yet comfortable setting.He then glanced over his shoulder and said in his own teasing tone."It's that easy to undress you as well."He then went over to his music room and went to his grand piano. He sat down at the stool and then started to play a haunting melody.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:01 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Hearing Damian, she blushed and gaped at him. Only to shake her head, before start taking out the emotions on a punching bag. She was not a pro, but she was hitting and kicking it rather hard. Despite her being small, she had a good pair of kicking legs, though her punches tend to, suck. Soon enough she did not know for how long, but she beat on the bag until she was feeling faint. She was no wimp, she had a fair amount of stamina to keep going. But now she managed to sit on a mat and catch her breath.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:08 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian spent a while in his music room and he wasn't entirely sure how long he spent in it. He had moved to his guitar and his trumpet as well as his saxophone. And although he wasn't bad at those instruments he was best at his piano. After returning to the piano he thought he should check on Abigail. He entered the exercise room and saw her sitting down and catching her breath."Feeling any better than before?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:13 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She had not noticed the sweat on her back, chest, or in her hair. Nothing until Damian came in and spoke. Looking up at him and nodded. It seemed like part of a weight was off her shoulders. "Yeah.", she said. Then slicked her hair back with one hand. It was clear it was a habit, from sweating or when she was swimming. She would do that. Something in her felt different. Not blood lust, but like she was growing up in a way.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian leaned against the door frame."After that bit of exercise you might be hungry. I can cook up something. Now I'm not the world's greatest cook but I'm not to shabby either. I can cook anything that mind of yours can think of."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:29 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She heard his offer and nodded. A couple of strands broke from the slicked hair and framed her face a bit. "Thanks, but do you really have that much food? Hmm, 'Mister Bachelor'.", she asked him. Only to lean back onto her elbows, before putting her arms behind her head.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:49 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smirked. He then snapped his fingers and then Abigail was no longer sweaty and she was clad in a rich royal blue gown."It wouldn't be wise to doubt my powers. I can get anything I wish."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:52 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

With in a matter of two seconds, she felt different. Only to notice the dress then managed to get to her feet. She had never worn anything this bottom heavy before. Walking over to him, her face was red. Grabbing him by his shirt collar,"Replace this dress with what I was just wearing.", she growled. Clearly she was not amused by his, powers or charm at the moment.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:59 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."Alright then."This time he didn't even snap his fingers and Abigail's clothes changed again back to a the same clothes she had been wearing only they were fresh and hadn't been sweated in."Is that better or would you like the sweat soaked parts back as well?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:05 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

A wave of annoyance came over her after her clothes changed back, minus the sweat. "Thank you.", she said, with a growl. Only to let go of his shirt collar and snapped her jaw at him. More of a sign, she was a difficult woman, then threatening him. If he was showing off, he was sure doing it wrong with Abigail. Then she gone back to the punch bag and started to kick at it with her shins.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled."So should dinner wait or what? I mean I'm not complaining or anything I was just wondering since you had just finished a little bit ago I thought you might be hungry. If not then I think I'll just wait here until you get hungry."Damian then just stood there watching Abigail.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games