Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus shuddered lightly as he parted his lips as well, his hand on her cheek spreading a little bit of aloe upon it as they kissed. His mind was foggy as the feeling of kissing Abigail was stronger than alcohol.

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

Jean-Claude chuckles and nods. "Sure love. I always enjoy hearing stories from you." He said with a smile as he nuzzles into her neck.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:02 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus xxxxxxxxxxxx
She shivered when she felt the aloe on her cheek. Now she let out a slight, whine that she could not control. Something about him was so different it lured her to him and enjoyed it. Now she started to tease him, her tongue gone to his lips and rubbed them a little bit. Some how she started to move closer to him as she rubbed his chest now.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

Whom I'm With: Jean
xxxxxxxx
"Hmm, well I remember a time when Abigail nearly flipped out. She was a bit tipsy, and one of the guys she allowed to get closer to her. Got a little to close... He touched her neck with his lips by accident, though. They had slipped cause of the snow on a tarp. But still she some how rolled under him and punched him.", she then laughed a bit. Shifting a bit in his hold only to smile as she now was face to face with him.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:30 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus let out a quiet growl as Abigail teased him by licking his lips during the kiss, causing him to respond by licking her lips back. She'd be able to feel his heart pounding rapidly in his chest as she rubbed it.

Jean-Claude chuckles a bit at the story. "I feel sorry for the man who accidentally kissed her neck, but still a funny story." He said as he looked into Becca's eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:30 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She slowly slipped the tip of her tongue into his mouth. Then retreated a bit, though when his tongue slipped into her mouth. Gently she nipped the tip of it before sucking on it before waging a slight war with him. After a couple more minutes she pulled back and nipped his top then bottom lip. Some time during the time she was feeling his heart, she had startled his lap. Now one of her hands gone to his waist as the other gone to the back of his neck. Her fingers played with his short hair in a gentle manner as she looked at him through lazy eyes. Lips full from kissing him and her hair stuck to the aloe covered shoulders and neck. "Wow...", she muttered in a breathless manner.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She smiled a bit and looked into his eyes. "I love you honey.", she smiled and kissed his cheek. Then she put her forehead on his gently. Her hand gone down to her stomach only to rub it. "I wonder what it'll be...", she said, as she continued to rub her stomach. But if he wanted to rub her belly, she would allow him to.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:15 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus had moved one hand to Abigail's waist as she straddled his lap, teasing her tongue a bit with his own. After she nipped his lips and started looking at him in a lazy manner he gently rubbed her cheek with the thumb of his one hand. "Amazing..." He said breathlessly as well. A part of him didn't want this bliss to end, but another part wanted to know if there was more to this than incredible kisses.

Jean-Claude smiles and looks into Becca's eyes back. "I love you too." He said as he kissed her cheek back as she kisses his. When she puts her hand on her stomach he sets his hand on top of hers. "Whichever gender our child is, we'll teach them well, together."  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:09 am
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She looked at him and gently put her forehead on his. "Let's take this a bit, slower.", she said well looking into his eyes. There was something that made her want to 'eat him up'. She reached back and moved her hair off her neck.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She smiled at him and giggled a bit. "Good, I think we both need sleep.", she said tiredly, then slowly moved her head down to his neck. Nuzzling his neck, she dozed off as she inhaled his scent.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:02 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods lightly as Abigail spoke, looking back into her eyes. "That, would be a good idea.." He said, though he knew that he just wanted to make this last forever. His hand on her hip slides along her side subconsciously.

Jean-Claude smiles happily as he holds Becca close while she falls asleep. He pulls the blankets over them before starting to drift off himself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:18 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She slowly pulled back and blushed some more. Slipping off his lap she sat beside him. Now she slipped her head onto his shoulder. "Sooo, uh..", she started to asked. But something somewhere caused a ruckus, like a chair being knocked over. Making her look around and frowned. "Is the wind picking up already?",she asked him as she sat up.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She fell asleep after a few minutes. And stayed close to Jean the whole night. For now her stomach did not cause trouble of keeping her from him, the front side.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus let his hand closest to Abigail gently take hold of her hand. When the sound was heard he looked up and toward where it is. "Sounds like it is to me, and it sounds like my neighbor forgot to remove the umbrella from his wicker chair." He said, knowing that no criminal in the city would be stupid enough to sneak around his house. It was then that he realized how aroused their kiss had gotten him. Now he wondered if that was why she had gotten off his lap.

Jean-Claude slept with a smile on his face, just as every time he slept with Becca in his arms.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:35 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She shyly had her knees together and blushed then relaxed hearing it was just a chair. Now she looked at him and blushed,"Uh, is it okay if I borrow some clothes?", she asked. If she knew she would be spending the night at his place, well she woulda packed her own clothes. Like pajama pants and a tank top, though tonight she would need need something a bit looser. The redness of the skin made her bruises look a bit odd.

She knew anything with a sharp nose like a dog, or even a cat. Would be able to smell her arousal. Hence the knees being together as she blushed now. Though she wondered if she should try to take a cold shower now or not. But she knew she would be in pain from the sunburn or bruises. It seemed like a loose-loose situation now. She moved her hand in Marcus's only to slowly exam his hand's size against hers. "Is it okay if I see both of your hands?", she asked him. She was no fortune teller, but she had learned a couple of tricks through the years. Like if the lines were alike or different. The more different they were the more it meant he tried to change from the other self he was suppose to be. Like her right, dominant hand had more lines split up then her left hand.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:31 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus looked to Abigail, mentally doing his best to ignore the alluring scent coming off of her right now. "I used to have a roommate and she was about your height. I'm sure you could easily fit into some of her leftover clothes." He said, not mentioning how she stopped being his roommate. When she asked to see both his hands he nodded and held his other hand out to her. His hands were both heavily calloused, though still were soft to the touch.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:44 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She heard him and nodded,"Thank you.", she said well still looking at his hands. "I, have ever few roommates. Jon, is one of them... A couple of my roommates, passed due to wrecks.", she said in a low voice. Though she blushed a bit as she rubbed his hands some more. Physically she flinched at memories of seeing her friend's bodies. Two of them were attacked when riding either a four wheeler or motorcycle. Since they used those two vehicles the most to travel the back roads to their different camp sites. From time to time, they had to take in more people even if they were coming through or moving into the town.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods to Abigail. "You're welcome." He said to her as he watched her rubbing his hands. Part of him thought back to when his roommate was killed by the man she thought was her lover.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:07 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She then looked at him and slipped her fingers through his. As she rubbed the back of his hand with her other hand. Gently she leaned into him and sighed,"Are you sure that there is not a storm?", she asked him then looked up at him. Only to rub the back of his hand a bit more. Now she blushed a bit more and glanced away shyly.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus gently held Abigail's hand with her their fingers interlaced. He placed a soft kiss on the top of her head when she leaned into him. "I'm sure, but if you'd like I can stay in the same room or the next room for you." He offered to her as she looked up at him. Though he hadn't said that he'd even hold her through the night if she wanted that.

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games