Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:44 pm
Bree was shocked by the words that were coming out of his mouth. Was he really wanting to be so spontaneous and- dangerous? Her heart fluttered and she wished it would stop. She was filled with pure excitement at the notion, nodding so furiously at it her antenna bobbed up and down with her head, “Prince, you astound me at times! The fact that you want to stay...” she sighed just grinning like a loon at him. She may be a bit smitten with him.

His laughter filled her ears, making every part of her tingle. His laugh was deep and rumbling, like a thunder storm threatening to pour out. She looked over at him wishing he'd laugh like that all the time, the sound was so soothing. She looked back at what he was laughing at and had to laugh along with him. It was a pretty incredible sight, how many Pae could say they have seen a cookie with moves? She looked between Feralheart and Crumbles before stepping around the alicorn and heading for the dance floor. She picked up the cookie who complained their whole journey back to their spot in the corner of the room.

“You seem so concerned,” she looked up at him her cheeks flushing a little. “I appreciate that and was wondering if you'd like a friend on your journeys? I can't promise he'd be much of a helper, may get in the way more, but...” she trailed off, shyly stepping from foot to foot lowering her eyes, “... he makes you laugh more than I have seen since we met. I want that to keep happening...” her voice continued to lower as she finished her sentence suddenly feeling very shy in her own skin. She hated that she felt this way, hated that she couldn't look him in the eyes boldly, or even give him a gift without being scared of rejection. He was too kind for that, but it still sent her heart in a crazy loop.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:48 pm
Sparrow shrugged lightly, the grin plastered to her face. Man, this was great. Life was great. This pae was great. "The food's good at least, and the music's nice." Holding out a hand she moved to give her a handshake. "I'm Sparrow, it's very nice to meet you. What's your na--"

Yelping as another pain shot through her rear end, her eyes looked away in a glare to find the culprit before...

Instead, her eyes landed on a colorful pae, an intense want filling her. This pae, she should be hers, but... No... Already she was busy with another; there was no room for the likes of the bird with her. Under her breath, she mumbled, "What is her name..." to nobody in particular before sighing and turning back to Artemis.

Oh how very happy she was again to see her!

Her mood picking up, she tried again, "What's your na--"

Another yelp, another turn and glare.

Then, upon laying eyes on Poliahu, she couldn't help but gasp. She... She was so... beautiful. Oh how very much Sparrow wanted to tell her that. Looking to Artemis, that smile plastered to her face, she said, "I'll be right back~" before dashing off to that gorgeous woman. Coming closer, she held out a hand. "I'm Sparrow, and you are the most beautiful woman that I have ever met. But..." She looked to Artemis, waving with a smile, before looking back at Poliahu, "I was making a friend... but you're so pretty..."

She wanted both.

Taking her hand, she moved to grab her hand, "Come with me!" and dragged her with her to Artemis. "I'm back. I don't know who this is, but she's pretty so I brought her with me. What was your name again?"

Teigra
Artemis

sailornorthstar
Poliahu

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:49 pm
Listening to such a gorgeous mortal continue to praise her was a rather nice ego boost. When she was told that even her voice was pretty, a smirk played upon Voluptas' lips.

She even made a frown look attractive, she was so beautiful...

"No, I cannot read your mind," remarked Voluptas, with a warm laugh, gazing back down into the bright eyes of the gorgeous woman who ... admittedly talked a little strangely. Perhaps that was part of her charm, though? She would not be the gorgeous woman she was if she did not speak the way she did. Voluptas wanted nothing more than --

Voluptas' smirk only grew when Prisma said she loved secrets.

"I could let you see them~" murmured Voluptas, sing-song.

Fea Line
Damn goddess of seduction. XDD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:50 pm
She was such a ball of energy all he could do was stare when she popped up on top of the chair before jumping down. He shook it off with a smile as he took her hand. "We shall be the envy of the dance floor." With that he strolled with the little lady out. When they touched the sectioned off area he started to lead into a simple swing dance, going slow at first so she could grasp the moves.

EvilSilverDragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:52 pm
The dark prince was shocked. Was she really giving him her little cookie companion? He was speechless, he didn't know what to say.. nor how he'd keep a cookie safe in a forest but... the little guy was rather amusing. "I would be honored to protect him however long his little life lasts. It will be like a part of you is always around." he smiled, taking Crumbles and patting the little cookie guy on the head before letting him nest in his mane and play with his horn. He had spoken without even realizing the effect he may have been having on her, but he meant every word. She was a very kind and sweet girl and he was glad to have been assistance to her in any way.

"You know, I've never felt quite so energized before. I think this place may have some sort of effect on me." he said and smiled, holding out his hand for her to take. "Would you care to have a dance with me?" he asked, motioning to the dance floor where a spot had opened up. They could slip right in without disturbing anyone much. "Perhaps Crumbles can teach us some moves." he chuckled.

Irish Night Fox

Amasis rolled 2 100-sided dice: 53, 3 Total: 56 (2-200)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:55 pm
Oziandra

Twitchapher the 3rd

o0_Daisuke_0o

It was nice to see him again! A sleight of hand, another pair of arrows sent of into the crowd towards another pair of pae, and she turned back towards the naiad. A smile answered his question as she set her hand in his. "I have to help my mother with the party, so I can't dally too long, but I'd love to share a dance~" He really was very entertaining to be around, and she was very glad that, this time, she didn't have a splitting headache keeping her from reciprocating the shared interest in music. And if she didn't indeed have that obligation to Venus to help out, she'd've been glad to, just for tonight, take a break from her duties to have a bit of fun.

Not that her job wasn't fun, of course! But putting herself out there for a moment with a handsome naiad was certainly enjoyable all on its own, too. As long as she didn't goof off too much, her duties and her obligation to her mother should remain intact. Once they were on the dance floor, she grinned at him. "Ready when you are!"  

Amasis

Everyday Blob

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:55 pm
Alma behaved until she got the gist of the dance. As soon as she understood the moves, all bets were off. Beaming she hopped around as much as she followed the moves and thoroughly encouraged her dance partner to speed up. She was careful, however, not to accidentally kick him.

A broom was much thinner then a pae and she came close a time or two but so far she had managed not to harm her new friend.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:57 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd
Blizz

((* I totally didn't get any sort of notification on that roll and went into a panic to back read everywhere cause I was confused as to why you were talking to Bert. ;-; XD *))

Bert blinked, nearly huffing as his newest friend went off to 'flirt' with someone else entirely. He shivered a bit, feeling a tingling between his wings before he looked around, trying to look as though his feelings weren't just hurt.

However, he had to chance a double take as a particular Pae caught his attention.

He'd never seen him before in his life, yet a large part of him believed they were destined to be. Destined to forever be. Who was this mysterious Pae that now clouded his vision and was... staring straight back at him?!

He blushed and turned his head, unsure of what to do or say in the moment.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:00 pm
Prisma's eyes couldn't get any wider. "Secrets secrets! I get to seeeeeeee!" she chimed in with her own sing song like voice... which was NOTHING at all like the harmonious voice of Voluptas. But for now the bakin' beauty had managed to take her mind of Sparrow and the intense longing still lingering somewhere in that rainbow spazz happy pit of a soul. "When can I see extremely? This makes me so excited!" she wiggled and wiggled, her rear nearly in the air as her wings worked so furiously. Man this really was one hell of a party. She needed to attend these things more often!

Seiana_ZI
omgomgogomgomgomg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:03 pm
(also, Rosewater is still wandering about and internally mocking everyone if anyone wants to approach her)

(and please, please, please quote me if your pae does something with one of mine; i won't see it otherwise due to having to skim with bad internet)  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:14 pm
Fortissimo laughed cheerfully as he spun her, glad for the break up of the emotional testing on her part, “Well I sure could dance like this all night that's for sure.” she was beyond pleased by his dancing, allowing it to relax her as she spun this way and that, shimming her hips wherever she had the opportunity.

“Oh, hun, I am so sorry for throw'n our good time out the window. I'm actually not from this island,” she looked away for a moment trying to hold it together, it wasn't fair to him for her to continue doing this to him, “The gist of it is that my home is gone and now I live in a giant tree.” she gave him a half hearted laugh and a shrug, “I'm flattered you're interested in me you just gotta forgive me if I get a bit worked up. Got a lotta baggage resting on these hips.” she winked at him chuckling at herself.

The music slowed itself down, so she took this moment to slink her arms around his neck and look into his eyes for a bit before speaking low, “And what about yourself, sugar?” she lifted one of her hands from the back of his neck and ran the tips of her fingers over his wings, “Nevah met someone with wings quite like yours.”

Seruta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:20 pm
Seruta

(XD It's ok. It got REALLY crazy there.)

Blizz smiled back to the fauny and waved to him, knowing the brightly coloured one was looking right back at him. He just could feel it in his very soul. Should he just...Go over and meet what his soul wanted? He played with his scarf for a bit before goingfor it, moving over slowly and coughing slightly before speaking. "Hey...I'm Blizz."  

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:22 pm
Hook, line, and sinker...

Voluptas offered her smoothest smile, and her most velvety, warm tone. "You can see the secrets right now, if you want, Prisma~." Her voice was sing-song as she beckoned for the other woman to follow her towards a more secluded location.

After all, it was a secret.

Fea Line
sorry not sorry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:26 pm
Irish Night Fox
Mama Blues

Xanthous chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist, interlocking his fingers together above her tail and letting them rest there for the moment. The slow music was more than welcome in the moment.

"Hey. I completely understand." His features softened a bit. "I apologize about your home. I bet that's a pretty tough obstacle." He fell silent a moment, looking over her features calmly a moment before clearing his throat. "So the big tree, eh? What was it called... Lai-... Laisidhiel, was it? Can't say I've ever been there, myself." 'Not that I'd be very welcomed there...' he then added to himself.

"Eh..." He thought on how to put his words exactly. "I was a bit of a wild child." he shrugged. "Grew up in the care of another Angel who found me as a babe. He never talked much. Enough to get his points across, but..." he shrugged again. "When I became of age to venture about on my own, I did. Learned a lot of things on my own. As for a permanent residency... I never really had one. I love to travel. I never stay in the same place for more than a few months at most." He gave his wings a bit of a flutter then winked teasingly. "Perhaps I can give you a ride later...?"

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Honkzilla

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:28 pm
It was absolutely perfect, shapely, one might even call it voluptuous... Venus' mellon. Meep knew that that was the mellon he had to have. The fat on its body told tales of marbled meat that he could only dream of trying.

The mantis shrimp wild soul meandered toward it, he had to play it cool after all, coming on too strongly would ruin it.

Yes. Tonight was the night. He was going to get a taste...

-Meanwhile-

Edana couldn't help the sputtering nervous laugh that escaped her at the sight of the guitar wielding Pae approaching her, after all, there was little denying that he was just remarkable, and that she had so little... anything... to show him that. It's not as though demonstrating her own abilities would do her much good, unless he was impressed by being punched in the face particularly hard. "You? You'd write songs for me? I can't believe it! That would be so incredible!" She laughed again, slightly more at ease. Until she felt another sharp pain in her back.

"Ow! What is with these- Oh...Hello!"

Really? That was the best she could manage when faced with the most flawless man she'd ever seen? "I feel as though we've met before, but we couldn't have... wait have we?"

Of all the times to trip over her own tongue.

Twitchapher the 3rd

She can't decide which one is the greatest person she's ever seen lmao
Wolfs Heart

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games