Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The Slashiest Non-BL anime EVER! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like gold?
  Yep.
View Results

Teh_Sheba

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:12 pm
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but...
Saiyuki.
3nodding

Gojyo and Hakkai in particular, they're best friends, but often times my brain interprets their actions towards eachother as something more...and I love it X3

There's one part, from their past, Hakkai wakes up in Gojyo's bed, Gojyo leaning over him, and he says something along the line of 'that's the one and only time there'll be another guy in my bed." Just certain things in the show, they could go either way. Gojyo's kind of protective of Hakkai at times too. It's so damn cute...

augh, *drools* Just thinking about those two...My Yaoi fangirl has been released XD They're my favorite yaoi coupling ever...

Goku and Sanzo, too. Then there's Kougaiji and Gakuyakuji(?) if you really want to, I'm pretty sure it could be done.
so, I guess it wouldn't be the slashiest, but I thought I'd throw it out there...I adore the yaoi possibilities in this show....*drools some more*
heart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:31 pm
For a lesser-known one...

Le Chevalier D'eon

Just because the main character can be possesed by his sister's soul (and subsequently turn into a girl, and one of the main-ish characters used to love his sister too)...Plus, the 4 musketeers...4 guys? But one is too old...so yeah 3...

*ahem*

Plus - there's episode 6's smexy crossdressing scene.

miken-chan

YaoiBandit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:37 pm
Dear God...Weiss Kreuz and Fruits Basket.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:41 am
majority of the time i find that slashy pairings have more guys then girls in it so like DNAngel, Prince of Tennis, Fullmetal Alchemist Yu-Gi-Oh and things like that  

protecterofelements

Mika_Clari

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:26 pm
So I watching Naruto and the things that go through my mind when Naruto and Sasuke come on is "Geez, I swear the author wants us to put these two together in really awkward situations *thinks to herself and drools*.

And then we come to Kazuki and Jubei from Getbackers. Sigh...everything points to these two to be paired up. Jubei has sworn allegiance to Kazu-kun and is his guard and protector and we all know that Kazuki can take care of himself so what is Jubei there for? *hint hint* Actually I like Jubei, he amuses me. He's kinda weird but I like him and Kazuki is sooo damn girly looking!!!!

And Saiyuki. That is one slashable show and manga. I like Sanzo/Goku and Gojyo/Hakkai in that series. It's just 'there' and not there.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:38 am
[OMFG NARKI]
LadyNox
Oh where to start? XD

Bleach, Naruto, Digimon, Weiss Kruez, Gundam Wing... basically any anime with an abundances of boys. Just about anything that�s been on Shounen Jump. XD I've noticed that the more shounen manga the series is, the slashier it is. I donno, maybe they just try to hard. XDDD

Seconded.

ditto cool  

kina blaze

- A y u C h u -

5,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:08 pm
4 me, hard 2 say  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:16 am
Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
That is all.

Iacaille

Sparkly Star

Komurin Your Face

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:53 pm
Kyo Kara Maoh. I mean, really. With WolfYuu and GwenGun, what more do you need in life?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:10 pm
Full Metal Alchemist.

I MEAN C'MON. ITS SO THERE. D<

Jori-Ness

Jon The Sexy Artist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:27 pm
Prince of Tennis
DNA angel

smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:13 am
Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, and Pokemon.  

aquaflame64

StillHere

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:14 pm
Peacemaker Kurogane!!! heart heart
Prince of Tennis
DNAngel
GUNDAM WING
Naruto
Yu-Gi-Oh!

(not in order, btw)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:12 pm
Friggen Naruto is like, ALMOST yaoi in itself. Kishimoto-sama ACTUALLY DREW yaoi in chapter.. 364? or something? Anyways, it was Konohamaru doing a yaoi-no-jutsu between Sasuke and Sai. It was AWESOME. And not to mention the kiss that Naruto and Sasuke share in episode 3.. AND how obsessed Naruto is about Sasuke. rolleyes

Fruits basket has SO much yaoi potential.. I mean, it's either incest, or homosexual relationships. Or get the curse off.  

randoface

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces