Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ EVENT ]: ~ Valentine's Day Ball 2013 - Rnd 5 starts pg27 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:28 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

Aquos smiled to her as he moved over to her with his pot. "I...Found something to throw if anything happens?" He looked at the pot again. "There's some liquid inside...Maybe it burns..." He shook his head slightly. "Look at these scratches on the side...Whatever made these were pretty big. Hope we don't run into whatever made that." He looked around at the options that remained. "There are some lights to the west path...It would be best to stay by the light." He looked around as the couples started to move to do their own thing. "What do you say Princess?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:44 pm
Tocino gave the dark colored faun a funny look. "I apologize for the misunderstanding. I had planned to grab this feather from the beginning. There is a..." Tocino paused to look around and point. "A teal feather over there. Perhaps that will be enough to please a...horse thingy." he said, staring at her feet and flowing hair. He'd never seen a creature like her before.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:47 pm
Aquos + Celestia chose option number 7

Twitchapher the 3rd

The princess made a face as he brought the water over, reeling at the stench. "Oh gods..." She turned, looking back at the ceramics. Well, if he was going to bring a pot, so would she! Turning, she carefully took off her tattered dress, making it into a sort of slung pouch, quickly emptying the liquid from the entire set and setting it inside. Checking to make sure that it's tied securely, she returned her attention to Aquos, then to the lit path. It did seem nice...

After a moment, she nodded, content with his suggestion. "Yes, the lights look nice, and..." She glanced to the side, momentarily looking at Candance and Shining before continuing, "...I think those remaining will be well-looked at. Shall we continue?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:51 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

"It is for a little kid but for us, n, it isn't really" he said as he handed the other his coat and then picked her up bridal style "then I shall carry you, at least for a bit" he said as he made sure she was comfy before moving on, thankfully all that swimming he did he was able to have good upper body strength to carry her even though he didn't look like he did.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:53 pm
Navidad + Tocino chose option number 11

At the mention of the box being opened, a brief look of panic came over her face. "Oh Tocino... please don't, I don't think it's a good idea..." She brought her fingers up to her mouth and nervously bit her thumb, seeing that Tocino wasn't going to listen to her.

However, when the dark colored faunie began raising her voice, Navidad was quick to come to her partner's side. "Excuse me, but first of all: it wasn't in YOUR hands and it certainly had no name on it, and secondly: if you are a princess, then you should be setting a good example and not getting so bent out of shape over the loss of a feather. I'm sure there are better things for a Royalty to be getting upset over, like the fact that we don't know where we even are."

DaemonGabrielle
Fea Line

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:02 pm
Nafretiti

Twinkleshine squeaked as she was unexpectedly lifted, blushing quite a bit and immediately moving to have her skirt cover herself. Embarrassed, she quickly replied, "Oh nononono! You don't need to! I'm too heavy to be carried by you!" as she instinctively reached around, steadying herself by wrapping her arm around his neck.  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:02 pm
DaemonGabrielle
Yipes grinned, scrambling to pick up a few rocks. "You did!!! You did!!!" he shouted, putting quite a bit of rocks into Twizzle's candy bag. "We finally found them!!!" he said. Picking up a small, white feather, he shrugged. He was, for once, just as confused as Twizzle. "I don't see any birdy drops. But there seem to be lots of feathers... Oh! My! Goddess! Can you put this one in my hair???" he asked, running over and plopping down in front of Twizz. "Pleeeaaassse?" he begged, looking up at his friend with a pitiable smile.

"Oof" Twizzz shouted as the weight on his shoulder increased ten-fold. He looked at his bag filled with Yipes' 'friends'. "Heh..." Twizzz regretted finding the rocks now, he should have just kept walking. Oh well, he'd try to dump them one by one at some other point so that he could feel his arm again. "Yeah... I found one too..." Twizzz would've showed Yipes his feather, but it was now buried under his friends. "Alright alright," he smiled at the excitable faun, "sit still so I can put this in your hair!" Twizzz put the feather in Yipes hair, but as he did he saw something glowing down one of the paths. When Twizzz blinked it was gone. "Did you see that?" he asked his faun friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:06 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

No, your not, I swear, I swim for a living, upper body strength is what I actually have got, I know I don't look like it but really, you are not that heavy and I should put the muscle I have gotten from all that swimming to good use and besides, you need to rest your feet if they are sore because we are going to need them soner or later so the less amount of pain you are in the better it will be" he said as he walked towards the way the being was.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Antidia generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:10 pm
K'anpo Rimpoche + Doctor Whooves chose option number 8

Doctor was utterly fascinated by the behavior of the fireflies. "Brilliant!" Though he was lost in the magic of the moment, he did not forget that fireflies do not normally behave like that. "K'anpo, they're leading us somewhere, and these little stragglers stayed behind to make sure we follow. What say you, let's find out where they want us to go? Allons-y!"

He crawled through the hole in the hedge and emerged to a haunting sight. "Peculiar. The whole garden looks like it died all at once." Rubbing his chin as he looked around, he poked at a few dead bushes and watched the other Pae interact with things as well. He noted a couple high-tailing it out of this garden, which he figured was good instincts. Then he watched some female dump all of their snacks into her dress pocket. "My my, must be a hungry girl. I might have wanted one of those." It did not escape his attention that she was greedy with gathering those up. He approached the tea setting, noting that the tea is still warm and he could still smell the biscuits. "Well I'll be, they are fresh. K'anpo, what do you think?"

Unfortunately, the Princess decided to trot over and empty all that delicious tea on the ground and take the whole set. Such a waste of good tea. Pity. Was a surprising move as well, so he just looked at K'anpo and shrugged. "This is very peculiar situation."

Teigra

(For the RNG)
7=1
8=2
9=3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:42 pm
Kira of Flames

Thom smiled as she helped him straighten up, he did his best to stop her before her hands reached his pocket area, distracting her with a quick helping hand to brush the dead leaves off her own outfit.

Once they focused again on what was around them he too noticed what she was after "Feathers? I'm not sure I'm familiar with gold feathers after all" he reached to take it from her and spin it between his own fingers. The feather was still in good condition so he reached up and tucked it in her hair. "It's pretty though" he walked over and placed his hand on the side of the teapot "Ama, this is still warm" he looked back to her a confused look on his face.

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:50 pm
DaemonGabrielle

Leitha sighed, looking at the feather that Cadassi had picked up. "What are you doing with that?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. The naiad shrugged. The moisture in the air felt very nice to her. Almost as if she were going to grow fins again actually. The naiad closed her eyes, making sure she was just thinking things. Good, she wasn't going to turn back into a fish any time soon.

"You pick a feather and not a rock. No weapons. What the hell is wrong with you Cadassi?" She sighed, picking up one of the rocks. If something was going to come after them, she at least wanted to bean it with a rock. Rocks had weight. They could hurt.

Leitha took a moment to look at everything there was in the area. Crushed grapes? What would leave grapes crushed around here? "You better keep your guard up Cadassi, someone or something was here before us."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:04 pm
Hoity Toity + Lust chose option number #6

Nafretiti

Hoity stared at her as she explained everything along their path. "You would really protect me. Someone you've not met before, than your own self?" he said and tilted his head. Truth be told, or not told, he was rather planning to save himself first if it came down to it. He didn't really know this gal apart from the fact that he designed a dress for her. With a sigh he rubbed his temples and took one of her hands. "Then alloooow me to protect you as well." he said and glanced at the three options available to them. He didn't fancy following after some winged creature. What it it was a trap? But the clearing looked ideal. However, he had a strange feeling tugging him towards the thorns. Why the thorns? "Oh my suit....." he sighed. "Where do you think we should go?"  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:08 pm
Abby held her head, leaning into Aiolos. "Something is seriously wrong here..." She frowned. The blue female was following him blindly right now.

"Lets get moving.. I don't like this." She kept frowning, looking up. She mustered a smile and started to walk blindly forward. Abby was depending on him to lead the way. Something was wrong with her head, but that was getting better now that they were getting further away. The young adult hoped it was just because of the shock being brought here had caused.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:29 pm
Menelie

Aldis nodded towards his date. "I'm fine, are you harmed anywhere?" He asked, starting to pull some of the leaves and twigs out of her hair.

"Down the dark scary path it is." He shrugged, gladly allowing her to suggest the way. He didn't mind it much at all.

It wasn't until they reached a fork that he questioned it. "Which path do you think?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:29 pm
Fea Line

"The thorns it is" she said as she smiled at him and stopped and smiled at him, nodding "yes, I would, we may not know each other well but after the meeting we had I would, if you wouldn't mind, like to at least call you a friend and friends don't let friends get hurt but in your case I don't want you tangled up in some sort of family fight either. I don't know what she has against my grandmother but whatever it is is their business but if she uses family to get at her well, I don't want you being in her way, I thank you for offering to protect me but please, don't do anything that will make you get hurt, I want to remind you you are a pompous and arrogant jerk without having to see you in hospital" she said making a slight joke to try and lighten the mood.

"Wait for a moment please" she said as she undid the dress and took it off "I might be in this place for who knows how long but I am not going to ruin such a beautiful dress if I can help it" she said as she folded it up and carried it before taking her hair out and putting it in a high pony tail before looking at him again. "ready" she said as she started down the path towards the thorns, she wasn't looking forward to this but whatever this mad woman had in store for them would be worse then a few thorn pricks so she felt she better get used to pain and quick.

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games