Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime][Infinite Ryvius] :P Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yofiel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:00 pm
xd That sounds SO AWSOME heart I must see (especially satan-Faina XD)

:O Your going to a con? I'v always wanted to go to a con crying My brother went to one once... he brought me back these two mini Boys-love comic thingies... One of them is about this rich guy with a screwed up past and his supposedly female maid (apparently its really famous X3) and the other one has all these short story kinda things... Its hot twisted

Ooh it is :3 I fell in love with the movie and I'll die if I dont read the book crying

Hehe, its okay X) I officially become year 12 tomorrow (and thus start my HSC gonk I'm scared... hold meee)

Hehe, well considering I act like a raving 14-year-old fangirl most of the time its no wonder XD sometimes I forget too... then I go to school and am all "OMG yeah! I'm in year 12... s**t" XD

And I keep forgetting how young YOU are XD you act just like one of my school friends... xd Gaah... I canyt get the Host Ckub endihg theme out of my head (I downloaded it recently <3) Its sad because it reminds me of the chasing-Tamaki scene in the last episode crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:42 pm
Yofiel
xd That sounds SO AWSOME heart I must see (especially satan-Faina XD)

I'll try finishing it up sometime this week, and I'll let ya see a preview of it soon. <3

Quote:
:O Your going to a con? I'v always wanted to go to a con crying My brother went to one once... he brought me back these two mini Boys-love comic thingies... One of them is about this rich guy with a screwed up past and his supposedly female maid (apparently its really famous X3) and the other one has all these short story kinda things... Its hot twisted

Methinks there are two or three cons in Austrailia though; I went on Youtube and found some Host Club ones from one in Sydney. x3

Quote:
Hehe, its okay X) I officially become year 12 tomorrow (and thus start my HSC gonk I'm scared... hold meee)

Hehe, well considering I act like a raving 14-year-old fangirl most of the time its no wonder XD sometimes I forget too... then I go to school and am all "OMG yeah! I'm in year 12... s**t" XD

Ooh, methinks that's your last year of Highschool, correct? We have grades over in Canada, so that must mean you're in Grade 12. x__x Whoah...

Quote:
And I keep forgetting how young YOU are XD you act just like one of my school friends... xd Gaah... I canyt get the Host Ckub endihg theme out of my head (I downloaded it recently <3) Its sad because it reminds me of the chasing-Tamaki scene in the last episode crying

GACK, SPOILERED! *shields eyes from last sentence*

xD And yay for acting like one of your friends!
I feel old now. *o*

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:34 am
:d Yay! I cant wait now <3

H-Host club?! Really?! burning_eyes (I'd kill to go to a host club con heart )

Yeah. Last year of school (then I get to go to uni XD)

Gaah! I'm so sorry! XD (and I get pissed at my brother when he spoils stuff... Then again at least I dont do it purpously >.>)

I have a friend who's Host club obsessed. Every time she comes over its "Hey! lets watch that anime with the twins!" XD (see if you can guess who her favorite characters are rolleyes )

Ooh, how far have you seen? :O  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:58 am
Everything BUT the last episode! XD My friends and I want to watch it together, and getting together period is hard enough. x__x

But I'm going to see it... eventually. x.x

Gah, and I've been having Ryva fanart spurts since talking to you again. XDD Like... I drew one of Ikumi doing "OMGSUPRISEKISS" on Kouji, and even one YukiBlue. xD You're freckin' inspirational.

(Oh, and besides that, I'm planning on drawing Ikumi/Kouji and Yuki/Blue salsa dancing. xD)

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:25 am
XD I knew it! I AM a magical inspirational muse! XD (I should go and put on my magical fox ears for maximum power! xd )

Oooh O.o It must be so hard to resist just watching it... How EVIL is Tama's grandmother? DX Eclaire is kinda cool... in a nasty way... Oo and she's so pretty...8P

Salsa dancing XD You come up with some of the craziest stuff...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:18 pm
You just WAIT till I get that Twister picture up to scare you. mad
XD

Gaah, this new probing thing for the Halloween event makes me laugh. XD It's like... a**l BUTTSECKS PROBING OH BABEH!

Ikumi: *probeprobeprobe*

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:48 pm
Bah, You dont scare me xd (I'v seen scary fanart before though... You'd be suprised O_o)

xd I know... Its so awsome! I cant get a proby stick though crying I s[pent all of last night probing people but I didnt get anything >.<

xd I was just thinking the same thing... *has mental image of Blue attempting probulation on Yuki* rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:40 pm
Yofiel
Bah, You dont scare me xd (I'v seen scary fanart before though... You'd be suprised O_o)

xd I know... Its so awsome! I cant get a proby stick though crying I s[pent all of last night probing people but I didnt get anything >.<

xd I was just thinking the same thing... *has mental image of Blue attempting probulation on Yuki* rofl

XDD BLUEYUKI a**l PROBING OWHUT?
I'de watch that.
8D

And as for that fanart... I'm getting onto it. I might even write up some more fanfics when I get my mojo back. ;.;

Pwndd

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:06 pm
I just recently got the complete collection of Infinite Ryvius.. so.. is it actually slashable? Or is it mostly just fans pairing guys together randomly?

..I didn't mean that to sound as offensive as it did. @_@ But that's the best way I can phrase it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:36 pm
[Ryoga-chan]
Yofiel

XDD BLUEYUKI a**l PROBING OWHUT?
I'de watch that.
8D

And as for that fanart... I'm getting onto it. I might even write up some more fanfics when I get my mojo back. ;.;

XD You know whats weird? Probing to me actually sounds more like something Stien would do

X) Dont worry, its hardly offensive. Its up to how you view it really. I never really saw it as slashable... Untill Stien started acting all weird with Ikumi (oh come on, he says he doesnt like girls, then starts going on about how Noble it is of Ikumi to go around bashing people, AND he always had that funny smile on his face >.<)  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:57 pm
We all know Stein is a wet queerbag, I think that was firmly established. XD But I can see IkumixStein working to some extent, more as a pleasureful release rather than an actual relationship.

BluexKouji is sweet in its own way, I could see Blue having a soft spot for Kouji and like, bringing him a rose or something. heart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:48 pm
O.o thats a good way of putting it actually... (pretty much how I always imagined it would work too... hehehe *fantasises* heart )

Even so, I like to imagine they might actually work in a relationship somehow... I'm not sure how yet but I'm working on it XD

You're right about that X) (thats pretty much how I always imagined it heart ) Though I like to think they might actually work at having a proper relationship...

Aaaaw... BluexKouji fluff would be the best thing EVER heart Nyaah... Now I have to draw fanarts XD

Heey, you know what would be awsome? An Infinite Ryvius Roleplay <3 (its a shame not many people know about it... >.>)  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:12 pm
Skizzors
I just recently got the complete collection of Infinite Ryvius.. so.. is it actually slashable? Or is it mostly just fans pairing guys together randomly?

..I didn't mean that to sound as offensive as it did. @_@ But that's the best way I can phrase it.

Oh! I'm so sorry I didn't get to this fast enough!
You have to sort of see the entire series for some couples to make sense, like YukiKouji and KoujiBlue. But then there are some that are slashable from the beginning, like IkumiKouji and even BlueYuki. x3

But overall it's a good series for slash. Especially the ending.
MUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU!
twisted heart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:16 pm
Yofiel
O.o thats a good way of putting it actually... (pretty much how I always imagined it would work too... hehehe *fantasises* heart )

Even so, I like to imagine they might actually work in a relationship somehow... I'm not sure how yet but I'm working on it XD

You're right about that X) (thats pretty much how I always imagined it heart ) Though I like to think they might actually work at having a proper relationship...

Aaaaw... BluexKouji fluff would be the best thing EVER heart Nyaah... Now I have to draw fanarts XD

Heey, you know what would be awsome? An Infinite Ryvius Roleplay <3 (its a shame not many people know about it... >.>)

Aww, yeah, an actual RP would be great. But there's like, no one to RP with! XD I found a guy who liked it, but he likes yuri over yaoi. Dx

@BlueKouji-ness: I actually drew two pictures for them. o: But I *STILL* haven't scanned them in yet. I'm such a hypocrite! >.<

But I *AM* scanning in Boshicest, if you're interested. o.o

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:25 pm
[Ryoga-chan]
Yofiel

Aww, yeah, an actual RP would be great. But there's like, no one to RP with! XD I found a guy who liked it, but he likes yuri over yaoi. Dx

@BlueKouji-ness: I actually drew two pictures for them. o: But I *STILL* haven't scanned them in yet. I'm such a hypocrite! >.<

But I *AM* scanning in Boshicest, if you're interested. o.o

Aaw, but yaoi's much more fun! XD there arent as many nifty girl characters who work together >.> (Criff might be kinda fun to rp though... Ooh, Faina would be hilarious XD)

Hurry up and scan them then! XD I wanna see some BluexKouji love!

Boshicest? as in those adorable twins from Fushigi Yuugi? :O heart ooh yes yes yes! 3nodding  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games