Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
*]Gravitation] Character list ist Finished! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sakumichi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:44 pm
Rogue X
"I'm going to go sit at my usual table, alright nice lady?" He spoke without his usual happiness tone as he spun on his heel and headed for a table, dropping Tatsuha's hand in the process.

He moved to the corner booth in the back and sat down in the comfy seats he usually loved to bounce on, but not now, not here with Tatsuha. Calling 'nice lady' gorgeous?

It stung slightly, and he wasn't sure why. He wanted Tatsuha to call him those things, even if it wasn't true. Sure he had fans doing it, but that wasn't the same.

((Ryuichi: *pokes Tatsuha*... aww, he died. x.x
......... *tackles Tohma*))
((aww, angsty Ryuichi, *tear*))

Tatsuha stood there and looked stupidly at his hand... trying desperately to determine what made the other let go of it... his eyes wide for a moment as he stared at it.

The woman had to nudge him about eight times before he realized she was there and took the icecreams and payed for them absently.

The loss of the childish nature also upset him... greatly... because that meant that .... Tatsuha... had... upset... Ryuichi....

This slight cracking sound announced that the world around Tatsuha was starting to shatter and had to fight to keep from throwing hismelf on Ryuichi and begging for forgiveness.

He slipped into the across from Ryuichi and set the icecream down, pushing it across the table at him, but didn't eat his own, more or less just playing with the spoon. He looked up at Ryu, his lip between his teeth...

"I upset you Sakuma-san." He stated, it wasn't a question it was fact as Tatsuha knew it. "Tell me what I did?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:01 pm
Ryuichi held a spoon in his hand and played with his chocolate double fudge ice cream, in it's convenient little bowl. "You didn't upset me Tatsuha, and don't call me Sakuma. Makes me feel old." He repeated from earlier on, a grin on his face but he didn't look up. "Am I old? Tastuha? Not like the gorgeous lady?" No, not 'pretty lady'? Apparently now.

He needed to stop acting like an immature brat, He remembered someone telling him that when he got into a mood once, but who was it?

He shrugged at his thoughts and started to eat his ice-cream, attempting to act like his foolish self again. Something's wrong with me...  

tech meow

The Sakumichi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:06 pm
Rogue X

((Ryuichi: *pokes Tatsuha*... aww, he died. x.x
......... *tackles Tohma*))
((aww, angsty Ryuichi, *tear*))

((Tatsuha: -ded- -more ded-
Sakumichi: Well that's love for yah, already forgotten, now get up already.
Tatsuha: "I R DED! SHADDUP!" -ded agin-
Sakumichi: I don't want to kill Tohma and I know that is what you are getting at mellodrama boy.
Tatsuha: "WHY NOT!"
Sakumichi: Because he is hot.
Tatsuha: "DAMN YOU TOHMA!!!!"))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:12 pm
Rogue X
Ryuichi held a spoon in his hand and played with his chocolate double fudge ice cream, in it's convenient little bowl. "You didn't upset me Tatsuha, and don't call me Sakuma. Makes me feel old." He repeated from earlier on, a grin on his face but he didn't look up. "Am I old? Tastuha? Not like the gorgeous lady?" No, not 'pretty lady'? Apparently now.

He needed to stop acting like an immature brat, He remembered someone telling him that when he got into a mood once, but who was it?

He shrugged at his thoughts and started to eat his ice-cream, attempting to act like his foolish self again. Something's wrong with me...

Oh no... no no no nooooo. Nothing was wrong with him. Tatsuha's eyes grew wide listening to him talk.

"Old?" He said blinking at Ryuichi. He got up and settled in next to Ryuichi on his side of the table. "You are not old Ryu-kun..." He again attempted to not melt being allowed to use Sakuma-san's given name! This was just a dream come true of a day, other than the fact that he was sad...

"You are just you. Your age doesn't matter.... you are funny, and charismatic, and well... completely... " He was struggling for a word here... trying to find the correct one to convay his thoughts correctly. "... ********...." Ok... so Tatsuha's sweetness only goes so far... it is not eternal...  

The Sakumichi

tech meow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:23 pm
Ryuichi stopped eating and slouched a bit, pulling his legs up in the seat, resting his elbows on them, he turned his head slightly and raised an eyebrow at the last word, grinning slightly "Of course I'm ********, I'm a rock star,". So maybe he didn't have a chance? But... maybe it wasn't what he wanted, it wanted to have Tatsuha, not to just have a one...... he blinked, weird thoughts? Since when did he think like that!?

The eyebrow soon dropped and a small frown appeared "but I'm not gorgeous, not like the woman behind the counter." He paused "most people who say they like me, want this 'one night stand with Ryuichi', so they can tell their friends... I don't want that, I don't like the thought of that. Why can't people just be nice and don't mess around with my head, nobody tries to get to know me, nobody cares." But he wanted Tatsuha to care, of course.

He randomly reached out and grabbed Tatsuha's hand, bringing it up to his lips and kissing the back on his hand softly "Will you? Or will you just be another one night stand?" He asked seriously, not sure in which manner he was speaking, but not caring enough to clarify himself.

((>.>.... SO FRIGGIN ANGSTY *dies*))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:27 pm
Rogue X
Ryuichi stopped eating and slouched a bit, pulling his legs up in the seat, resting his elbows on them, he turned his head slightly and raised an eyebrow at the last word, grinning slightly "Of course I'm ********, I'm a rock star,". So maybe he didn't have a chance? But... maybe it wasn't what he wanted, it wanted to have Tatsuha, not to just have a one...... he blinked, weird thoughts? Since when did he think like that!?

The eyebrow soon dropped and a small frown appeared "but I'm not gorgeous, not like the woman behind the counter." He paused "most people who say they like me, want this 'one night stand with Ryuichi', so they can tell their friends... I don't want that, I don't like the thought of that. Why can't people just be nice and don't mess around with my head, nobody tries to get to know me, nobody cares." But he wanted Tatsuha to care, of course.

He randomly reached out and grabbed Tatsuha's hand, bringing it up to his lips and kissing the back on his hand softly "Will you? Or will you just be another one night stand?" He asked seriously, not sure in which manner he was speaking, but not caring enough to clarify himself.

((>.>.... SO FRIGGIN ANGSTY *dies*))

((Tatsuha: -SPLOOSH!!101010-
Sakumichi: You may now wade through the melted goo that was once our 'noble' monk Tatsuha.))

"Rock star....?..... not gorgeous.... ARE YOU INSANE!" He stammered and yes, everyone turned and looked at them... and no he SO didn't care... "What kind of drugs have you been taking... you are too gorgeous!!! Like so much more than anyone else on the face of the planet!" He stammered... "I don't want a one night stand! Sure with like everyone else in the world it was a one night stand, but I never never wanted that from you...."

"Of course I will, I want to know you... I always have...." And there... we ran out of words and the silent stammering started once more... So... rather than say anything he made a move that was a bit bold... even for Tatsuha and pulled the other into himself, a kiss, short and sweet and little more than just what it was... even for Tatsuha you have to admit that was alot of control not to jump the singer that had been the object of his obsession for so long, but he made a promise and he intended to keep it.

"Now no more talking like that Ryu-kun... it doesn't matter what other people want, you have always been you, and that is why I have always adored you..."  

The Sakumichi

tech meow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:49 pm
((Ryuichi: O.O POOL! *swims*
Rogue: *smacks head against the wall*))

Ryuichi stayed silent, he didn't know what to say with all of Tatsuha's words, everything was running through his head and making the fingers in his hand that was holding Tatsuha's tingle.

After everything had been processed in his brain, he got pulled into a kiss. His senses were quickly flooded as he squeezed Tatsuha's hand. "Kumagorou decides that he likes you, and that you're going to stick around for a while, if that's alright with you of course." He said softly.

Suddenly he pulled back "wait a second, you tried to calm me down by saying I was ********!?" He laughed "you have got to be one of the weirdest people I've ever met!" He then moved closer to Tatsuha and pecked his lips gently "but I think I'm going to keep you." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:24 pm
Rogue X
((Ryuichi: O.O POOL! *swims*
Rogue: *smacks head against the wall*))

Ryuichi stayed silent, he didn't know what to say with all of Tatsuha's words, everything was running through his head and making the fingers in his hand that was holding Tatsuha's tingle.

After everything had been processed in his brain, he got pulled into a kiss. His senses were quickly flooded as he squeezed Tatsuha's hand. "Kumagorou decides that he likes you, and that you're going to stick around for a while, if that's alright with you of course." He said softly.

Suddenly he pulled back "wait a second, you tried to calm me down by saying I was ********!?" He laughed "you have got to be one of the weirdest people I've ever met!" He then moved closer to Tatsuha and pecked his lips gently "but I think I'm going to keep you." He smiled.

((Tatsuha: Ryu-kun is in me.....
Sakumichi: pervert...~.~'))

"You are ********, which is sooo much better than being gorgeous!" He said with a chuckle cuddling agianst the singer and finally taking up his icecream.

"Kuma-kun likes me hmm? Does Kuma-kun think that I am a good guy for Ryu-kun?" He asked, resting his head against the other's shoulder, anything just to touch the man he had loved and adored from afar for so long. "Keep me... Ryuichi, don't you get it... you had me from hello."

((Tatsu: ! That is a corny country song....!
Sakumichi: Are you denying that it is true?
Tatsu: ..... no.
Sakumichi: Than shaddup!))  

The Sakumichi

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:26 pm
[Tohma : My..my..*shook head then walked away* C'mon..Ryu. If you're still there..
Ki : Tell me, what kind of an OOC is this!?..]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:29 pm
((Ryuichi: *stops swimming and blinks*... well, Tatsuha is dead... *runs over to Tohma and tackles to the ground*
Rogue: Cornyness is to be shot *shoots* This... is the coolest kind of OCC ever! lol))  

tech meow

tech meow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:42 pm
Ryuichi smiled at the attention he was getting as he started to eat his ice-cream, careful not to spill it "I'll just take your word on it then," he grinned at Tatsuha's first words before rolling his eyes at his second set.

"You stole that, that's from an american movie, and a song! I went there y'know." He said as he poked Tatsuha's shoulder. "But I'll forgive you, this time." He paused "you paid for my ice-cream!" He grinned and began eating again, humming a random song under his breath as he placed Kumagorou on the table.

"Kuma likes you, yup he does. As as for a good guy? He's not sure, he's giving you a chance though, he has to make sure you're good in bed." He spoke seriously but was joking with the young teen, hoping to get a funny reaction as he continued eating his own ice-cream.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:54 pm
KureiKi
[Tohma : My..my..*shook head then walked away* C'mon..Ryu. If you're still there..
Ki : Tell me, what kind of an OOC is this!?..]

[ a regular OOC?]  

Aurourette

The Sakumichi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:38 pm
Rogue X
Ryuichi smiled at the attention he was getting as he started to eat his ice-cream, careful not to spill it "I'll just take your word on it then," he grinned at Tatsuha's first words before rolling his eyes at his second set.

"You stole that, that's from an american movie, and a song! I went there y'know." He said as he poked Tatsuha's shoulder. "But I'll forgive you, this time." He paused "you paid for my ice-cream!" He grinned and began eating again, humming a random song under his breath as he placed Kumagorou on the table.

"Kuma likes you, yup he does. As as for a good guy? He's not sure, he's giving you a chance though, he has to make sure you're good in bed." He spoke seriously but was joking with the young teen, hoping to get a funny reaction as he continued eating his own ice-cream.

"Ok so I stole it, but come on Ryu, I'm not good at being the romantic type..." He sakd. However the final statement almsot had the OLDER teen snarffing his icecream.

"Good in bed." He said finally managing to swallow. "Well..." He said with his trademark cocky grin. "I've never had a complaint."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:44 pm
((rofl, XD. I wonder if typing that would bug you, lol. ;p))

Ryuichi blinked "really? I've never had a reason to do it, video games always seemed more fun." he shrugged.

"Yeah, I don't care if you stole it, it sounded good and that's all that matters, right?" He finished his ice-cream, "Wanna go to the park now?" His eyes sparkled with excitement, he wanted to have fun time alone with Tatsuha, he couldn't have fun in a place where he went all the time.  

tech meow

The Sakumichi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:10 pm
Rogue X
((rofl, XD. I wonder if typing that would bug you, lol. ;p))

Ryuichi blinked "really? I've never had a reason to do it, video games always seemed more fun." he shrugged.

"Yeah, I don't care if you stole it, it sounded good and that's all that matters, right?" He finished his ice-cream, "Wanna go to the park now?" His eyes sparkled with excitement, he wanted to have fun time alone with Tatsuha, he couldn't have fun in a place where he went all the time.

((You wonder if typing what would bug me, because very little does. wink ))

"Video games? No Ryu-kun, there is no way video games are more fun." He said nodding sagely. "See, I think you just have to do with with the right person or it really woulnd't be any fun." Tatsuha explaned eating some more of the ice cream.

((Sorry my posts are short, I am REALLY tired...lol))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff