Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:38 pm
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Muse
Link to Teepee: Here
In a footrace would you prefer an opponent obviously slower than you or one that would be a challenge?: Muse ponders, "Hmm I'd say faster because its definitely a challenge. Challenges make you stronger and definitely faster than what prowls out there in the unknown.

How far would you go to ensure you won a race?: "Hm as far as my heart would take me", she mused with a smile, " Win or loose it would still be a good race none the less."

If your opponent cheated to win how would you react?: Muse blinks and stamps her hoof in protest, "Cheating is wrong. Story did that a lot when we were little.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:42 pm

Owner's Name: Miss Cherie
Participating Soquili: Arianwyn
Link to Teepee: Here.
In a footrace would you prefer an opponent obviously slower than you or one that would be a challenge?: Arian scoffed scornfully. "An opponent who was obviously slower than me, of course. You don't start a hunt with a disadvantage. But of course, if the one that was a challenge was dumber than the slow one, that would be a different matter."

How far would you go to ensure you won a race?: "I would cheat. Is that even a question? I'd rig it so that I'd win. Fast I may be, but there's no question of losing if you're holding all of the cards, as they say. Where does that come from, anyway?"

If your opponent cheated to win how would you react?: With a snort, the small mare would shake her head. "Smart bugger. I obviously should have selected my quarry a little better-- but I'd hope to cheat first, and better. I suspect I'd be impressed, if somewhat annoyed."

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:19 pm
Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Hadyn Star
Link to Teepee: Link
What do you believe luck is?:
Hadyn glanced to the speaker before shrugging, "Luck is what one makes of it. Perhaps for me luck is being able to leave a certain herd with my skin intact."

Do you believe any items can enhance one's luck?:
A shake of the stallion's mane is his answer. "No item can enhance one's luck. If that were the case I'd be really lucky alas I am not."

Do you feel anything else (or anything at all) can improve one’s luck?:
Hadyn Star stretches before taking off, "enough with the questions. The only thing that can improve one's luck is oneself. I'm outta here. Can't take my chances that I'll be caught again."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:44 pm
Owner's Name: Angelique DelaMort
Participating Soquili: Amaranth Amora
Link to Teepee: Teepee
What do you believe luck is?: Amaranth bit her lip considering the question, "Well, I suppose it's just the way that some try to cope with what's happened to them in their lives. If they have good things happen they may think they're just lucky. However when bad things happen they may try to blame it on luck. Personally, I believe in taking responsibility for your actions or in actions. There is no such thing as star crossed lovers, only those who are foolish or selfish or bask in some other mortal vice. That's all."

Do you believe any items can enhance one's luck?:Shake her head, "No, of course not. Some items might help you run faster or appear more attractive, but those items are enhancing your ability or your appearance. They certainly don't affect your luck."

Do you feel anything else (or anything at all) can improve one’s luck?: "Determination," the mare begins to list off. "Ability, intelligence, and a certain amount of courage may improve your chances at obtaining certain outcomes. But aside from that, it is up to us to determine our own destinies, our own fates. That can not be left to something as arbitrary as 'luck.'"  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:24 pm
Owner's Name: Roman Foi
Participating Soquili: Kalidasa
Link to Teepee: Link
Kalidasa sneered at this same creature again. Back for more, eh? "You're an annoying little thing, aren't you?" She made an rude noise in the back of her throat. "Luck is just statistics taken personally." She'd once been advised that, by a very smart man back in her old herd. She missed him, she realized. That knowledge made her sneer falter for a second.

Kalidasa stared coldly, her humor fled with her last thoughts. "No. What a silly question to ask. If so, would you think many would be flocking to get their hands on it?" she snapped.

She rolled her eyes, done with these questions. "Yeah. Practice." She turned and sauntered away, hoping that she'd never be crossed with another pointless question again.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:17 pm
Owner's Name: Lestragne
Participating Soquili: Titan
Link to Teepee: x
What do you believe luck is?: "Luck is given to us by the spirits..They determine who will lead a good life and those who wont.."

Do you believe any items can enhance one's luck?: "Items will do nothing to improve luck..The spirits would never allow a mere item to be stronger than themselves.."

Do you feel anything else (or anything at all) can improve one’s luck?: "I believe love can improve ones luck..When you find that someone you cant help but feel your luck has incresed..I know that i still feel like the luckiest stallion around that i have found my true love.."  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:49 pm
Owner's Name: spelldancer
Participating Soquili: Shaelyn
What do you believe luck is?: Shaelyn got a thoughtful and wistful look. “Luck is an ephemeral force that comes and goes. It can be kind or cruel, without you know which it truly is. It is….” With a shake of her head she was out of her trance like talking. “Why do you care?”

Do you believe any items can enhance one's luck?: Shaelyn shook her head, curls bouncing around. ”No, luck chooses when it wants to happen.” She paused thoughtfully. “Unless…” She trailed off again, thinking about those with magical powers.

Do you feel anything else (or anything at all) can improve one’s luck?: ”Silly superstitions can make it feel like you are influencing your luck, but that is a dangerous idea to have. Besides you don’t want to invite bad luck.” Shaelyn wondered why she was even answering these questions. With a huff she trotted off. Stupid questioners didn’t need her attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:57 pm
Owner's Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Participating Soquili: Vex
Link to Teepee: teepee
What do you believe luck is?: Luck is chance. Anything can be luck if you take the time to ponder upon it.

Items don't determine one's luck silly.

Maybe belief or hope in something? I don't know.  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:30 pm
Owner's Name: AstoriaFallen
Participating Soquili: Amadahy
Link to Teepee: teepee
What do you believe luck is?: Luck is nothing but chance, and perhaps a bit of faith. So, I suppose I believe it's a bit of both.

Do you believe any items can enhance one's luck?: I believe that faith can enhance one's luck. Though, perhaps some voodoo or potions from someone who's skilled enough to not turn you into something, unnatural could work as well. I wouldn't try that though.

Do you feel anything else (or anything at all) can improve one’s luck?: I suppose it all depends on how you look at it. I suppose you can always carry around a lucky trinket, or something you believe has worked for you before. I don't have anything like that, but it's a thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:51 am
Owner's Name: ~Twilight...Angel~
Participating Soquili: Hippocampus
Link to Teepee: TeePee
Luck is something everyone has. Some have a lot of bad luck, others have a lot of good luck. I guess it just depends on who you are and what you do. If you help others, or hurt them. Everyone has luck.

Do you believe any items can enhance one's luck?: Nope. Luck all depends on the person themselves. It's a state of mind to have good luck or bad luck. Some may think that getting the last draw in a game is bad luck, others, good luck. Perspective is something that changes from person to person and place to place.

Do you feel anything else (or anything at all) can improve one’s luck?: Being confident in yourself and helping others. Those are both very important to feeling good about yourself and liking who you are. You are more likely to think positively about events that way!

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:32 pm
Owner's Name: LydaLynn
Participating Soquili: Akos
What do you believe luck is?: Luck is being in the right place at the right time because the right stars are aligned just right. Basically . . . it's a fluke. It's a random occurrence of something that impacts you personally.

Do you believe any items can enhance one's luck?: No, I believe items can enhance one's preparation to seize upon an occurrence of luck. But to actually make a difference in luck? If they could, luck wouldn't be luck, because it wouldn't be random, it would be predictable and measurable.

Do you feel anything else (or anything at all) can improve one’s luck?: I suppose the more you expose yourself to the type of conditions that would create the random event which you're attempting to enjoy would increase the chance that you'll be there when the random event occurs, but . . . it won't actually change your luck, just your ability to react to when luck happens.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:14 pm
Owner's Name: II--Gen3sis--II
Participating Soquili: Proserpine
Link to Teepee: [x]
Proserpine scoffs at the thought.

"Luck? There is no such thing as luck. I make my own 'luck.' I am in charge of my destiny. Not some god. Not some karma. Me. I am my own 'luck.'"

"Unless you count the blood at my feet from a successful hunt, the answer is no. It's just superstition and myth."

"Don't cross my path and or tick me off and your luck will be just fine....maybe. It'll depend on my mood."  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:36 am
Owner's Name: Mameha Otome
Participating Soquili: Ciro
Link to Teepee: Here
What do you believe luck is?: Ciro smiles a bit, thinking about the little bits of luck her family has had.
"Luck is...well I suppose it's kind of like knowing there's someone or something out there that is always looking out for you and the ones you care about. There will be hard times, but whatever that force is, it brings good things to try and counteract the bad. Such as being rescued when you have the misfortune of falling into a river."

Do you believe any items can enhance one's luck?: The young mare nodded and smiled even brighter. "I do! I know plenty of others who own simple things like clovers, or flowers, or trinkets given to them by their family. They say those things bring them luck and have stories to share that prove it."

Do you feel anything else (or anything at all) can improve one’s luck?: "Well...perhaps..." She started quietly, debating the question, "...perhaps knowing others, having close friends or family, someone that has nothing but good in their lives. Perhaps maybe...their good can rub off onto you and become another force there to protect when you need that help."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:21 am
Owner's Name: icy serenade
Participating Soquili: Bing Bang
Link to Teepee: Here yah go~
Cocking her head to the side slowly, she grins widely. "It's the universe telling you it doesn't hate you for the moment and will make sure my momma doesn't catch you~"

"Well of course. There's a ton of things that grant luck... or maybe that stuff was something that granted bad luck that momma had... Well either way, luck is luck..." she offered, giving an off smirk

"As long as you don't get it from my momma, then I'm sure there's plenty of things or situations that could help... Maybe anyways." she shrugged  

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:48 pm
Owner's Name: lilmissy4205
Participating Soquili: Myrddin
Link to Teepee: Evening Night Teepee
What do you believe luck is?: "No, I do not. That would like like sitting in one place hoping a big meal will magically appear before you."

Do you believe any items can enhance one's luck?: "No, they cannot. Items will not aid you in catching a meal."

Do you feel anything else (or anything at all) can improve one’s luck?: "Nothing can improve luck. You must make it yourself through your own power."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games