Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MURKR0W

Feral Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:04 pm
Yokies
MURKR0W

Thank you! * w*
I decided to totally go for it since it's price had been reduced due to the Black Friday sale. xD
You're leaving Deviantart? o.o How come?

Lets nerd it up yo'. emotion_awesome
Omg really? I've never met anyone with Zubat as their favorite. xD
Golbat, sure. Crobat, definitely. Zubat, neverrr. xD
good ol' black friday!

I just felt like it was time to leave. That and people kept favouriting this one crappy deviation i made a long time ago and i was too lazy to delete it~

Oh but I'm serious!
Yes it's appearance rate may be irritating at times, but i just love how dopey it looks. I was kind of upset when they replaced it with that puffball woobat in black and white.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:58 pm
MURKR0W

I didn't get anything in last year's Black Friday, I was happy to be able to get something this year. xD

Ah I see. Will you be uploading your art elsewhere?

Haha yeah, it is pretty dopey looking. xD I think it's alright. It does get annoying, that's for sure, but it's not a bad Pokemon haha.
I like Woobat, I didn't mind not seeing Zubat. xD We didn't get to see any other kind of Pokemon until after the game lol.
Though they brought it back in BW2, so that was interesting. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

MURKR0W

Feral Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:34 pm
Yokies
MURKR0W

I didn't get anything in last year's Black Friday, I was happy to be able to get something this year. xD

Ah I see. Will you be uploading your art elsewhere?

Haha yeah, it is pretty dopey looking. xD I think it's alright. It does get annoying, that's for sure, but it's not a bad Pokemon haha.
I like Woobat, I didn't mind not seeing Zubat. xD We didn't get to see any other kind of Pokemon until after the game lol.
Though they brought it back in BW2, so that was interesting. xD
Yes, at my art tumblr, awildzubat.
I had been saving that url for a long time...
did i mention i like zubats?! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:37 pm
MURKR0W

Haha aw. xD
Did you like Zubat every since the first games?

I think my favorite Pokemon is Aggron lol.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:52 am
Yokies

That's an awesome story. o: Just randomly picking Sapphire up made you like the series more. xD I was always into Pokemon from the first day I saw it. I wanted to know more about it, wanted to watch the show and own my own games. xD I was pumped! Lol.
Yeah, the word crater makes you think someone was destroyed, so you would think someone would have done it considering it was in such a specific place. xD Maybe it's a part of the story they decided to not really "tie up" so to speak? .-.

Aw. xD Well that's fine too, I just thought I'd try and explain what they were. Either way, your Pokemon's stats will be higher no matter what you do, as they'll still be getting double EV's from battles. XDD Strong fluffies lololol.
I feel like I ruined it for you. ; A; I'm not sure why they did it, I guess to make her a "special" Celebi? There are tons of them (which is made apparent in the 4th movie), so maybe they just wanted her to be different from the rest. xD

User Image User Image

Yeah, who would've thought that from that impulse, I'd be in love with them rofl But somehow, I was never really able to completely watch the anime. Even the first movie! When I first played Black, and Iris showed up, I was wondering, "Who the hell is this purple-haired girl?" I was waiting for an explanation or something, but I only knew of her identity in Bulbapedia sweatdrop
      Yeah, maybe they couldn't fit it in the bigger picture. But they could at least have not released such stories because it got us... well, me... expecting a lot of things from the game.

Hahahahaha, I love your term: "Strong fluffies" rofl Somehow, it's a bit oxymoronic, but it makes a lot of sense rofl
      It's okay, don't worry, I was kind of doubtful that I'd be that lucky. I wonder what made them make Shinies...

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:18 am
Louisa Iris

Maybe it was a good thing, you trusted your gut. XD Ah I wouldn't worry about that. The anime got really hard to keep up with sometimes, especially when they got new voice actors for the English dub. ._. I stopped watching it at the end of Hoenn, I was surprised I kept up that long, because the Hoenn (and I tried Sinnoh but it was the same) anime bored the crap out of me haha. I actually like the Black and White one though. It catches my interest more than Hoenn and Sinnoh ever did. Sometimes it gets a little "eh", but it's exciting. Probably because BW and BW2 were so good. xD I knew of Iris before I played the game, but I didn't realize her role in it lol.
Haha yeah, it does get people's hopes up for something exciting or special and to learn it wasn't even really fleshed out is a little disappointing. At least they actually did get rid of the Cold Storage and put something else there. It'd probably be even worse if the Cold Storage was still there despite saying it was pretty much destroyed. XD

I just imagined fluffy balls rolling at me omg. xD
Shiny's were assumed to be created because of the Gameboy Color. Gold and Silver could be played on the Gameboy, but enhanced with color on the GBC, while Crystal needed it entirely, so I suppose they decided to add in some "extra" fun by putting in special colored Pokemon, to get people to buy the Gameboy Color most likely lol.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:50 am
Your avi is super neat!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:15 am
Yokies

Maybe it was a good thing, you trusted your gut. XD Ah I wouldn't worry about that. The anime got really hard to keep up with sometimes, especially when they got new voice actors for the English dub. ._. I stopped watching it at the end of Hoenn, I was surprised I kept up that long, because the Hoenn (and I tried Sinnoh but it was the same) anime bored the crap out of me haha. I actually like the Black and White one though. It catches my interest more than Hoenn and Sinnoh ever did. Sometimes it gets a little "eh", but it's exciting. Probably because BW and BW2 were so good. xD I knew of Iris before I played the game, but I didn't realize her role in it lol.
Haha yeah, it does get people's hopes up for something exciting or special and to learn it wasn't even really fleshed out is a little disappointing. At least they actually did get rid of the Cold Storage and put something else there. It'd probably be even worse if the Cold Storage was still there despite saying it was pretty much destroyed. XD

I just imagined fluffy balls rolling at me omg. xD
Shiny's were assumed to be created because of the Gameboy Color. Gold and Silver could be played on the Gameboy, but enhanced with color on the GBC, while Crystal needed it entirely, so I suppose they decided to add in some "extra" fun by putting in special colored Pokemon, to get people to buy the Gameboy Color most likely lol.

User Image User Image

Yeah, thank God for my instinct. I never really thought I'd be that into it. I thought at first it was kind of over rated because of the Pikachu thing, but then there really is more to it than Pikachu eh? It was the first time I've ever trained a Ninetales so I was really in love with Sapphire rofl
      I never really got up to the Hoenn area. I think I only came up to the Kanto area or Johto... whichever was the first region sweatdrop The only thing I enjoyed in the anime is Team Rocket's Jessie and James. Even though they are annoying, I still like them a lot. Particularly Jessie's story... it really touched me. I mean, just because she doesn't look like Nurse Joy she never got her dream? Ain't that just sad?

Yes, 6 rolling fluffy balls 4laugh With nothing but pure steel inside them whee Steel and whatever type they are rofl
      Oooh, is that so? Damn, there seems to be so much into Pokemon that I don't know sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:22 am
Dankies

Thank you very much! emotion_kirakira

Louisa Iris

Haha yeah. Even then, when Sapphire/Ruby came out I think many people were over the initial "Pikachu" craze. xD I remember my first Ninetales, they really are fun to use. ; w;
Kanto was the first season, Johto was second, though if you know of Jessie's story, I think you watched into Johto, as I believe that part of the story was told in that region. xD Though I think the story went that because she wasn't a Chansey she didn't get her dream. She couldn't go to a school for people, so she went to the Pokemon Nursing School, and while she could do some basic things pretty well, she couldn't do other things like Sing to soothe a Pokemon to sleep, like Chansey could, and she would just fall asleep while they were training to do so, so she failed. Her story gets even sadder when you learn about her mother. ; ^;

Omg that sounds even more hilarious. xD I can imagine them opening up and there are rows of teeth in there lolol.
Yeah, plus they were all probably really excited by finally having their handhelds in color, I can imagine how they wanted to do something special and different, and with Pokemon still relatively new at the time, it was just a neat thing to add in. xD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:47 am
Who did your avi art! Omg!  

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:14 pm
Yokies

Haha yeah. Even then, when Sapphire/Ruby came out I think many people were over the initial "Pikachu" craze. xD I remember my first Ninetales, they really are fun to use. ; w;
Kanto was the first season, Johto was second, though if you know of Jessie's story, I think you watched into Johto, as I believe that part of the story was told in that region. xD Though I think the story went that because she wasn't a Chansey she didn't get her dream. She couldn't go to a school for people, so she went to the Pokemon Nursing School, and while she could do some basic things pretty well, she couldn't do other things like Sing to soothe a Pokemon to sleep, like Chansey could, and she would just fall asleep while they were training to do so, so she failed. Her story gets even sadder when you learn about her mother. ; ^;

Omg that sounds even more hilarious. xD I can imagine them opening up and there are rows of teeth in there lolol.
Yeah, plus they were all probably really excited by finally having their handhelds in color, I can imagine how they wanted to do something special and different, and with Pokemon still relatively new at the time, it was just a neat thing to add in. xD

User Image User Image

I don't really recall where I first fell in love with Ninetales... It's like one day I woke up and I was in love with her rofl
      Wait, she wasn't a Chansey?? So, are all the Characters based on some kind of Pokemon?? Haha, you can clearly see that I haven't really watched the anime sweatdrop What I can remember from that episode was that she saw again the Chansey that she got close to while still in nursing school. How both of them got separated because she wasn't able to graduate and become a nurse. Why, what happened to her mother?

I just finished the Black 2 after a long hiatus because of school. I still prefer the ending of Black sweatdrop But I am glad N's back. I'm just gaga over him, hahaha rofl I'm so glad I used his Zorua from the time I got him. Now, it makes me feel kind lonely in Black 'coz I don't have a Zoroark there. Now, I've got two favorite foxes rofl

Yes, rolling fluffies made of steel emotion_awesome

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:37 pm
Louisa Iris

That may have been the case with many people. xD
Well, she went to the Pokemon School, where they train the Nurse Chansey's, so because she wouldn't do what they did, she failed. xD She couldn't get into the real school for nurses/doctors, so yeah lol. The Chansey was a Blissey the second time she saw her I think. o.o And well, her mom, namyed Miyamoto, worked for Team Rocket, she was Class-A Rank, and was sent on an investigation to find Mew. She got a recording of the Mew found, and brought it back to Madame Boss (apparently they were close), Giovanni's mother. Once she heard it, she had her set off to go look for Mew and catch it. She found the Mew in a blizzard, and asked that she let her catch it so she can go back to Jessie, but the Mew left her and the blizzard became more fierce and an avalanche came coming down. It could be assumed that she died, but she had sent reports and stuff afterward, and Giovanni says her whereabouts are unknown, and that she could still be looking or Mew. This was all released as a CD Drama after the first movie debuted, called The Birth of Mew, so I assume it's canon. rofl But yeah.

That's awesome. :3 Haha yeah, it's great to have N back. I didn't train any of his Pokemon so he didn't give me any special praise for doing so. xDD Haha, yay for foxes~

Raaawr. xD

Dankies

Procrastination Monster did it. 3nodding

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:46 pm
Yokies

That may have been the case with many people. xD
Well, she went to the Pokemon School, where they train the Nurse Chansey's, so because she wouldn't do what they did, she failed. xD She couldn't get into the real school for nurses/doctors, so yeah lol. The Chansey was a Blissey the second time she saw her I think. o.o And well, her mom, namyed Miyamoto, worked for Team Rocket, she was Class-A Rank, and was sent on an investigation to find Mew. She got a recording of the Mew found, and brought it back to Madame Boss (apparently they were close), Giovanni's mother. Once she heard it, she had her set off to go look for Mew and catch it. She found the Mew in a blizzard, and asked that she let her catch it so she can go back to Jessie, but the Mew left her and the blizzard became more fierce and an avalanche came coming down. It could be assumed that she died, but she had sent reports and stuff afterward, and Giovanni says her whereabouts are unknown, and that she could still be looking or Mew. This was all released as a CD Drama after the first movie debuted, called The Birth of Mew, so I assume it's canon. rofl But yeah.

That's awesome. :3 Haha yeah, it's great to have N back. I didn't train any of his Pokemon so he didn't give me any special praise for doing so. xDD Haha, yay for foxes~

Raaawr. xD

User Image User Image

Awww... that's so sad sad But it kind of makes you think how come she didn't get any of her mother's genes? rofl You know, I could never really look at those two as belonging to Team Rocket. Or maybe, they don't really fit the Giovanni-Team Rocket image... it's like they have their own Team Rocket image rofl

He never really praised me for raising Zorua. The only thing that he said was "Thank you for being with me while I was in the forest" or something along those lines sweatdrop Then he gives you the HM, then walks away. I just changed my profile picture in FB into his picture rofl

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:49 pm
Louisa Iris

Well, apparently they were similar and quite a few ways, but Miyamoto was more easy-going and laid back. xD She was an incredibly Rocket agent though, which is why Madame Boss had her go look for Mew in the first place, she was the only one she could trust to do it. I guess since Miyamoto had to adopt out Jessie at such a young age, she couldn't teach her any of her awesome ways. xD

Oh? Hm. Then maybe he only says something about the other Pokemon, caught in the wild? He said something to my boyfriend about raising his Scrafty so well or something like that. xD I don't quite remember. And wow, I don't think I've ever had my FB picture as anything but myself haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:55 pm
Yokies

Well, apparently they were similar and quite a few ways, but Miyamoto was more easy-going and laid back. xD She was an incredibly Rocket agent though, which is why Madame Boss had her go look for Mew in the first place, she was the only one she could trust to do it. I guess since Miyamoto had to adopt out Jessie at such a young age, she couldn't teach her any of her awesome ways. xD

Oh? Hm. Then maybe he only says something about the other Pokemon, caught in the wild? He said something to my boyfriend about raising his Scrafty so well or something like that. xD I don't quite remember. And wow, I don't think I've ever had my FB picture as anything but myself haha.

User Image User Image

Wait, so Jessie's adopted? Haha, I'm sorry.
      But I do find it interesting that Team Rocket was handed down in the family. Guess, it's like the predecessor of Ghetsis and N, although Madame Boss seems more successful in influencing Giovanni.

I'm not sure. Where did he get the Scrafty? I got Zorua from Rood. He was just like talking there, then all of a sudden he was giving me the Zorua beside him. Maybe you get a different Pokemon from Black or White razz

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games