Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☾Fantasy/Mythology
Larcasia: Fire vs Sea /General Fantasy/Open :3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen was a bit suprized at the embrace. But he gave into it and held her back. "It's ok, Akari.. I don't blame you. I understand you're scared. I understand you're only tring to do whats right to protect your people." He told her. Just like I'm betrying you for mine... I am such an idiot... He told himself. Every word he told her stung his own heart. What a fool I must be.. I come to the country to spy, and I end up falling in love with my enemy.. He mentally cursed himself. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

motoredwin

(Ah, yes. We have hearts to break don't we twisted
So you want the boys to get into an epic fight to the death.. Where Spark loses?
That actually sounds... Cool..
idea Ooohh!!! Idea! How about we form a love triangle! 3nodding Where both boys are in love with Akari and part of Spark's 'suspcition' is also jealousy! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

She let go of him and takes a deep breath, "Len, you better go with me to the castle, you need to proof Dante innocent...". Of course, Akari only suspected him as an impostor who pretended to be a guard, not someone from the Sea kingdom, at least because she doesn't have any proof yet.

"Right now he'll probably be at the prison, but he was only sent for the questioning, no one will hurt him", She stood up, looking at Len.
she sighed a bit, "you should wear that wig, just in case", she gestured her eyes to the wig that Len threw away earlier.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen nodded. He went to pick up the wig. It took a moment to gather up all his white hair and stuff it inside the small wig. The he bent down to get some mud and smear a little on his eyebrows to hide the white he had there too. Realistically, Tamlen didn't know Dante very personally. He had hand-picked the man as a spy, but only for the prowess he had recorded. They had met twice before, but never really spoken.. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

motoredwin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

"hmm...this area is almost out of the line, so it might missed, but maybe if i move around here..."she talks aloud to herself while checking on the area she's standing on, then she walks a few meter away from there.
"Come on, Len. Over here", she called him and then cast a portal magic there, opening a dark hole, which leads into the castle, right into the prison.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen had followed her throught the portal, and now found himself in the dungeon of the castle. He obviously had no idea where he was going. So he'd have to rely on her lead. Hopefully this wan't a trap intended for him.. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

motoredwin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

She walks through the dark hall,taking a few turns and stop in front of a cell with two guards in front of it. They salute to her when they saw her coming, but they gave a suspicious look towards Len for they don't know who he is. "Don't worry, he's with me". she told the guard, convincing them.

Then she looks to Dante who is still inside the cell,"Get that man out, i have things to ask him"., she ordered the guards.
"Y-yes, your grace".They took Dante out of his cell and leash his hands. After he was out, Akari took him along with Len through the hall, after a few turns again, she opens a portal that warps them back into the forest.

Akari looked at Dante with a cold stare,"I don't know what you were doing, but i still don't trust you for sneaking into the castle". She then looks away, giving Len a chance to talk to his 'cousin'.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:44 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Dante had been in his cell, staring at the wall. He was trying to think of a plan, and compleatly lost in thought. So much to the point that he didn't see Tamlen and Akari approaching. When he was dragged by the arm, he didn't protest even a little. He was more than shocked to see Tamlen there.. When Akari and Tamlen took him through a portal, he kneeled down, his arms still bound. His head was down, as if he expected death. Len bent down to put a hand on his shoulder and he looked up at his disguised Prince "Arlen.." He said. Tamlen's eyes were soft as he removed the black wig Dante wore, revealing his shoulder-length brown hair. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

motoredwin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari sighed as she looks to Len, she walks towards them while pulling her sword out, she pushes Len out of the way and cuts down the leash that binds Dante's hands.

Her glare turns soft as she spoke to Len,"Get on with it, Len. i have more important things to take care of". She walks away to rest her back on a tree, still glaring at Dante.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:30 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len looked over his shoulder at Akari, Dante was still suprized his bindments had been cut.. Len looked back at him. "What's going on." He asked. Dante shook his head. "I don't know. Things got really crazy all of a sudden.. And.. Arlen.." He leaned forward to whisper in Len's ear. "I don't have a plan." he admitted, letting Len know that it was all up to him now. He shook his head. "Cousin, you know better than to play Soldier in a castle." Len smiled at him. Dante gave him a confused look. "You're luky enough you wern't killed on spot." Dante finally understood what Len had done. "I.. Didn't mean for it to go this far... I'm..Sorry.. Arlen.. I must've really worried you." Len shook his head. "It's not me you need to apologize to." He said, looking over at Akari. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

motoredwin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

"WHAT!?", Akari yelled on the top of her lungs,her voice even squeaked a little. "Did you know that your cousin almost got killed because you were acting like a kid to play guards!?", she yelled even more in fury."what's next, you're going to get him in danger for playing PRINCESS!?", her breath becomes hard from her anger.
Calm yourself down, Akari, you can't lose your temper now....F*CK THAT SH*T!!!!, not even Akari herself can control her temper, she punched the tree behind her, shaking it and makes leafs falls down.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:14 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len looked back at Akari again. He stood up and ran over to her. When he saw her puch the tree he was a bit cautious. But he still went up to her and held her. "Akari. I'm fine. I know what could have happened, but it didn't. We're all here. And we're all alive." He told her. Dante stood up. He had a very concerned look on his face. But anyone would really. Because what he saw was the Prince of the Sea Kingdom embrace the Princess of the Fire Kingdom in a loving manor. I was then that he knew instantly. Tamlen doesn't know Akari is the Princess. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

motoredwin

☾Fantasy/Mythology

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games