Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Underground Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A warm and friendly roleplaying guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Sci-Fi 

Reply Fandom Roleplays
1x1 Pokemon: Ground Ruby Marine Sapphire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:35 pm
A blushed tone came to Leanne as she herself looked at him.
"Hey uh.....Zane....why did you k...kiss me at the old lady's cottage?" She asked as she began to brush Skitty  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:37 pm
''Well....um... because it was the heat of the moment'' Said Zane blushing at her.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:30 am
"Well, after this..... when should head back to Rustboro City and see what the berry shop has. And I think we should learn more about each other....I do want to ask you a few things anyway." She said as April appeared. She scoffed to Leanne in her contest gear and glared at her.
"Listen here, Leanne, you just had beginners luck. You need five ribbons to compete in the Ever Grande Pokemon Contest World Cup and one ribbon is not gonna bring you to much. I have a new pokemon ready to take your sweet little Skitty down and let me tell you, it is a big deal." She said as her name was called and Leanne watched close and saw that Zane had some how vanished. Skitty watched too.
"It's a Skarmory...." Leanne whispered and sighed.
"Part flying....part Steel....we need to come how beat that." She said to her kitten  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:08 pm
Zane nodded at her and had suddenly disspeared without a trace as his Mashstomp had disspeared as well but to where was the question.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:22 am
As Leanne got out to do her appeal with Skitty, she scanned the audience for Zane and began to grow heart broken not seeing him, but gave Skitty her orders of Swift and Attract, than into an Iron Tail, making a twister of hearts and stars only to use Sing to make them tame, ending with Iron Tail and she took a bow with Skitty and looked at her pokemon.

Secretly, she let her heart brake almost get in her way of the contest  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:28 pm
Zane fanily returned from chasing down Mashstomp and fanily arrived at Leanne's location and walked up to her and apologized and explained why he wasn't in the crowd and then hugged and said ''Sorry I wasn't there, my Mashstomp just ran off for no reason, she can be a real handful at times and yes my Mashstomp is female but enough about that..i'm here now'' Said Zane huffing and puffing.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:41 pm
Leanne looked up at the screen and watched the final eight come up on it. A trainer with his Staru, another with her Beautifly, April with her Skarmory, another trainer with his Vabrava, the next was a female with her Vulpix, than a male with his Psyduck, a coodonatior with her Luvdisk and the last one was a trainer with an Electrike. Leanne dropped to her knees and put Skitty in the pokeball and walked over to get dressed to leave.

She slid on her blue dress and began to brush out her hair.
"I let you down, Skitty....I don't know how to feel on this." April came up with her Skarmory behind her and saw the way she was talking with her Skitty.
"Well. Looks like you didn't make it to the next round. My Skarmory and I are gonna brush away this contest. And we left you in the dust. Maybe Skitty feels more pain than you do. Maybe she should get a new trainer." Leanne looked at her, and walked out as April was bragging on how she's the best and mainly about her pokemon.
"You don't need pokemon. You should just go back to Jhoto and stay there to become a pokemon loser." She said and Leanne turned around keeping Zane out of her eyes.
"I'm not from Jhoto! I am from Sinnoh! My mother is Dawn and you don't know anything about me!" She shouted and ran off  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:22 am
Zane watched the whole thing go down between April and Leanne as Zane glared at April and ran after Leanne trying to catch up with her.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:47 am
Leanne was on top of the pokemon center's balcony and saw looking out to the sky and held Skitty close to her.
"What should I do, Skitty. I have to get five ribbons and I know there's a contest in Rustburto, one in Fortree, Lillycove, Slateport, and Pasiflog...but, I just feel like we lost our edge. Maybe our combos are not that good as well. I just want to know what I did wrong." She pet her kitten pokemon and it looked to the sky.

There was a small bird and it caught Leanne's eye. It was twisting and struggling to fly when it crashed in front of her.
"Who's that pokemon?" She asked as the small blue bird tried to regain it's self and nuzzled it's hurt wing.
Leanne pulled out her Pokedex.
Swablu loves to make things clean. If it spots something dirty, it will wipe and polish it with its cottony wings. If its wings become dirty, this Pokémon finds a stream and showers itself.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:50 am
Zane had fanily caught up with Leanne and walked towards and said ''There you, I fanily caught up with you and that must be a Swablu...you gonna catch it or what?'' Said Zane standing behind her.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:02 pm
"Yeah. That's a Swablu. I think I will, but it was flying strange. I think i should take care of it." She said and looked to him and her expression softened.
"So...you had to go get your pokemon? Why did she run off?" She asked looking at the hurt Cotton Bird pokemon and picked it up.
"I just feel that i let down Skitty and now, I don't know what to do now for Skitty." She said looking to her pokemon and began looking at the bag Zane had.
"Can I go through your TMs and see what you got?" She asked him. Than it dawned on her where she said that she was from Sinnoh.
"Zane....I feel like i should tell you more on myself." She softly spoke  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:38 pm
Zane nodded at her and handed her his TMs and said ''Sure go ahead and tell me everything and I think she saw something that caught her eye or something'' Said Zane looking at her as his Mashstomp stood behind him.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:57 pm
" Not sure." Leanne replied looking though the disks and looked to him.
"My mother's name is Dawn and she's a Pokemon Coordinator. I was always with her Quilava, so, when I was eight, she sent me to Jhoto to learn on Pokemon when my father was meeting with the Champions of the World. My father's name is Ash. He thought it would be a good idea for Prof. Elm to teach me and that's why I call the Professors uncles. When I became ten, I got Cyndaquil, but went home to Sinnoh for a while, and trained under them both. Mom's skills in the contest world fascinated me, but so did Dad's battling skills. I was gonna go back to Jhoto to start my adventure there, but something stopped me from doing so." She looked at the TM and smiled.
"Double Team. I think this one will work." She said placing it down and looking though them more.
"What stopped me was you giving me the faith." She smiled to him  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:22 pm
Zane looked at her and said ''My father is Red and he claims no relation to Ash since he says he wouldn't be caught dead being related to ''Ash Ketchup'' as he calls him and my mother is Yellow de Viridian Grove who can read the minds of Pokemon and I came here to win the Pokemon league and make my father proud but I think I got something more...Leanne will you be my girlfriend?'' Said Zane smling at her.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:44 pm
Leanne looked at him.
"Are you for real Zane?" She asked looking with a pink tone in her cheeks and looked to Skitty and Swablu.
"I know that it was nice of you to offer that, but after this, I'm going to Sinnoh." She replied looking him and nodded.
She sat down and started looking at Swablu and nodded.
"But I will be." She replied wrapping up the bird's wing  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces