Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] The Sins of the Falen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:35 am
User Image

Asher Jude
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

Laughing lightly at this, he went back to sit down at the dinning table. "The food is going to be done in about ten minutes so I hope you both are hungry," he said with a small nod of his head. "So tell me...what it is that you do now for a living," he asked looking to him.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:57 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I haven't done anything for a long time. Haruto always sent us money I believe it was everything he got since he was being taken care of. I could never spend all of it. I put away alot of it and have alot to live on for many years." Haruto's mother answered.

Haruto had reached the 'art' room and faced the covered painting. He didn't know what to do, he hadn't wanted to show Asher earlier but the conversation at that point had prompted him. However Asher had ordered him and then threatened to take him flying. Picking up the painting he slowly went back down stairs.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:09 am
User Image

Asher Jude

With a small, he sipped his drink before looking up as Haruto came. "There he is...I wanted him to show you what he painted today. I think its a creative spin on how he sees me but you shall judge the painting," he said as he watched him set it down. He was rather proud of him and couldn't see why the mother was so critical of him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto stood in the doorway with the still covered painting. He moved to set it on the table as the other spoke knowing he couldn't get out of it now. "He started painting again?" Haruto's mother said surprised a bit of hope shone in her eyes. Haruto caught sight of it and was surprised. Slowly he removed the cover revealing the painting. His mother gasped and hid a soft smile behind a hand. "Haru...its beautiful. I never thought I'd see you painting again."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:35 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

Seeing that the mother was smiling at him, he couldn't help but give a gentle laugh. "He has a special room upstairs where he can start painting again. I am not forcing him but I would like for him to slowly start painting again...there are a few empty places around the house that need to be filled up." Just then the waiters began bring in the food where he seemed to give a soft smile. "It seems our dinner is ready so why don't we all sit and enjoy the meal."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:51 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto didn't know what to think of his mother's reaction. He couldn't help but feel relief with it however. He let Asher talk about the special room. It seemed the man understood his family too. He could hear the man's wish for him echoing his mother' s and secretly his own. Covering the painting he moved to take it back upstairs as the waiters began to bring things in.

"I'll be right back i'll just put this away." Haruto said disappearing upstairs. He put the painting away and went back down taking his seat.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:28 am
User Image

Asher Jude

"Alright hurry up," he said as the plates were being placed in front of them. "Thank you...bring dessert out to us in thirty minutes." With that he dismissed them before he looked to the others. "I know I have no right to say this but I myself, value a family," he began to say. "I was raised to believe that someone is never truly happy or themselves unless they are with their loved ones." He smiled at this, watching Haruto sit down. "So if its alright with you all...I would like to propose the idea of all of us gathering here or somewhere in three times a week. That way you can see more of your son and catch up with him. And that way he can keep you informed of how he is doing in college."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:48 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto nodded when he was told to hurry and he came back quickly sitting near his sister. He listened to Asher as the man said that they should value family. "You want us to gather 3 times a week or every three weeks?" Haruto's mother questioned. "He is going back to school too. Haruto i'm so glad your getting your life back together."

"Thank you mother." Haruto answered.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:45 am
User Image

Asher Jude

"Sorry if I confused, I mean three times a wee," he said with a smile to her. He then began to eat, feeling content and looked around some. "Haruto...don't you have something to give your mother and sister," he asked, hoping the other would still say that this was from him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:02 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"Ah I see, we could do that I believe." Haruto's mother said with a nod. All three members of the family began to eat. Haruto looked up when Asher asked if he had something to give his mother and sister.

"You want me to give it to them now?" he questioned. Taking a breath he turned to his mother. "I have this to give you. Its a key to your new place. I think you'll find it suitable. There's even a good sized yard so you can have pets now."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:32 am
User Image

Asher Jude

He smiled at this, sipping his wine before setting his glass down. "You are his family so you all should be close," he said gently before eating once more. He wasn't sure what else to say at this point, he only wanted them to be closer so that they can be saved. He of course wanted to address another subject but he wasn't sure if right now was such a good choice. 'Another time when they come for a visit,' he thought to himself.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:41 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"I was wondering how soon you would have us moving out of that old house." Haruto's mother said graciously accepting the key.

"It was being paid for by that man. I don't think it was a good idea to stay there since I no longer work for him." Haruto said. It was true he had worried about them staying there since he didn't work for that man anymore. Asher had given him that solution. Looking to the man he gave a small grateful look.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:56 am
User Image

Asher Jude

He smiled softly at this, nodding his head at him. "I would also like for you to know that you all would have a staff to help you there at the house. Since it is a nice and rather large house; you will need staff which I already have hired." He could tell that this made them uncomfortable so he raised his hand for a moment. "I know I didn't have to but I wanted to, I know its to much for just two people and besides if you look at it this way; you are giving people who need jobs and the money a chance to pay their bills."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:01 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto and his family was quite surprised when Asher said that he had hired a staff to help maintain the house. Haruto could hear the protest in his mother's breath and taste it on his tongue but the man silenced them both. He made a good argument, one neither he nor his mother could contest. "Alright then." his mother answered.

"It seems like a lot." he muttered to himself.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:56 am
User Image

Asher Jude

Hearing this small comment from him, he seemed to roll his eyes a bit before eating a bit. "It may be something much for you but if they aren't used to cleaning such things like those houses then they can actually hurt themselves." Sighing a bit, he just remained quiet and slowly ate before pushing his plate away. "You all can remain to talk...I need to go outside for awhile." With that he stood up; not touching much of his food. It wasn't that he was angry, he just couldn't understand why Haruto had to be complaining about what he was trying to do to help him. Nodding to the others, he walked out of the room and out into the garden where he relaxed in the cool weather. "Haruto...I wish you would understand my intentions," he said to himself, before looking around. When he was sure he was alone, he let loose his wings and floated a few feet in the air.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas