Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:38 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren grinned at the praise. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." He helped him into the car once Fuji was done telling him the good news about the project. "Really? That's great." He got in and started the car, driving to the next important place for their assignment.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Fuji smiled at this, taking a few pictures of him while he was driving. "Hey Darren...have you ever been like this with anyone else," he asked curiously. "I mean...pursue them this much...or slept with them."

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:27 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren winced. "Sex, yes. Pursue, no." He sighed. "I never had to pursue anyone when I was... sexually frustrated. I had more than enough people offering themselves. Some were even begging. If I'd pursued them, and gotten that far, I wouldn't have let that person go. Just like I won't let you go." He stopped at a red light. "Despite the times when I've had sex with someone, I don't want to spend my life with a whore. I want to work for the one I love. To give a sort of chase so that, when I look at you, I can think: 'He's really mine. After all this effort, I've finally got him'." He watched the light turn green and started driving again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:51 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Listening all this, he was a little sad that the other had had sex. But hearing him how he had to win his affection which made him different, he smiled more at this part. "Well I am glad that you are willing to work for my affection for you...I know that I have liked you since I first you saw on orientation day." His cheeks were a bright red at this point but he wanted him to know that he was serious as well. He had him in in his grasp, now it was just time for him to be able to make him stay and not lose interest.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:04 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren parked and looked at him, smiling. "I'm glad that I made such an impression on you. You're actually the first person that's liked me that will get to know me first." He got out of the car and went over to open the car door for him. "And that you didn't come running like the others makes it all the better." Once Fuji was out of the car, he kissed his cheek. "Ready to take pictures?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:48 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He smiled as he got out, laughing lightly at the kiss. "Yes I am ready," he said to him. He then walked up to the house as he began to take pictures, feeling happy and content with the other. "You know...people are going to think you are weird if you are just starring at me like that."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:00 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren paused thoughtfully. "Hmm... you're right. Can't have anyone thinking that you're dating a weird person." He took his hand and smiled. "Now let's go do our homework."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He couldn't help but laugh a little at this, before nodding to him. "Just a few more photos and we can go back to your place. That way while you cook I can finish up our project," he said with a soft smile to him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded and let him take the pictures, soon having all the pictures they needed. Once that was done, he opened the passenger door for Fuji, kissing him lightly once he was in the car as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:26 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He seemed to blush a light red at this, but smiled at him. "You really love kissing don't you," he asked looking to him. "That or thats all your forcing yourself to do...I wonder what else you might do if I gave you the go ahead," he said in a teasing tone.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded while driving. "A little bit of both, actually. I do enjoy kissing you... but I also can't wait to do more to you." He glanced at Fuji when the other used that teasing voice. "And if I was less of a gentleman, I would consider that an invitation." He purred. Darren parked the car as they got back to his place before getting out and going around to help him out.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:25 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Smiling softly at this, he nodded to him before stepping out. "It might be...but we will have to see later," he said smiling at him. "Will you really be alright with cooking dinner on your own...I feel bad for always bothering you with things."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:02 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren shook his head. "It really is fine, Fuji. You're not bothering me. Well, not in this sense." He led him inside and went into the kitchen so that he could start cooking. He could probably make shrimp with fried rice. It was simple, but delicious.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:08 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Nodding to him, he got out everything he need and began to work on their project. It had took a little longer then he would had liked but soon enough; he was done and sighing happily. "I have finished...how is the food coming along," he asked walking into the kitchen and standing next to the other.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:14 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren looked at him. "I'm mixing in the vegetables now. I thought stir-fry would be better than fried rice. It's good, I promise." He assured Fuji. He was glad that Fuji was still wearing that delicious skirt. The thought of him wearing it while sprawled over a bed, sweaty and flustered, flashed through his mind.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games