Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
who the ******** are you people anyway. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:03 pm
Welcome new people <3
i promise not to rape you too hard ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:06 pm
*just read the entire topic* emotion_dowant
Anyway...  

PedaI

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:26 pm
Heartlines
Vitalli
Im 21 years old, I work 2 jobs (walmart and gamestop).
I want to go to school to be a vet tech, but lack the funds/time.
may just do online classes to be a vet assistant.

I'm going this Fall emotion_kirakira
...Do you live in Ohio?
nuh uh, i live in Illinois
lolol took me three tries to spell it correctly lol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:06 am
I tame unicorns for fun and profit  

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100

Raeke

Healing Phantom

4,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:13 pm
GRAAAAHHH!(╯°益°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Now that that's out of the way..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:10 pm
house parent for an adult home w/ 4 disabled residents. i live there a week, have off a week, etc.  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:13 pm
see u next tuesday
so do I.

so you're the b***h jacking on my turf.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:36 pm
[color=emo]
see u next tuesday
so do I.

so you're the b***h jacking on my turf.

User Image  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:23 pm
bedsick
house parent for an adult home w/ 4 disabled residents. i live there a week, have off a week, etc.

What kind of disabled?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:29 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
bedsick

What kind of disabled?

all diff, mental, physical, behavioral problems. some are high functioning enough to have a facebook and others need help bathing themselves! it's really all diff levels, which is what makes it different but i really enjoy it. never a dull day either. wink  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:36 pm
bedsick
MrsrachaelSnape
bedsick

What kind of disabled?

all diff, mental, physical, behavioral problems. some are high functioning enough to have a facebook and others need help bathing themselves! it's really all diff levels, which is what makes it different but i really enjoy it. never a dull day either. wink

That's so kind of you. Do you volunteer or do you get paid? When I was in middle school I would go to the classes with special needs who were retarded.
I was good friends with this one guy because even though he was retarded he was a math genius.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:38 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
bedsick
MrsrachaelSnape
bedsick

What kind of disabled?

That's so kind of you. Do you volunteer or do you get paid? When I was in middle school I would go to the classes with special needs who were retarded.
I was good friends with this one guy because even though he was retarded he was a math genius.

Naw I get paid, it's a full time job I work for a small company that provides care for adults with special needs. before that the only experience i'd had was being a counselor at a summer camp for special needs kids and adults. emotion_c8 yeah some people can be hindered in one part but really smart in another. it's a neat job cause you get exposed to so many different types of people are learn so much about how people can progress. i've only been working it about 4 months and i'm already seeing some of our guys have gotten better than when i first started.  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:42 pm
bedsick
MrsrachaelSnape
bedsick
MrsrachaelSnape
bedsick

What kind of disabled?

Naw I get paid, it's a full time job I work for a small company that provides care for adults with special needs. before that the only experience i'd had was being a counselor at a summer camp for special needs kids and adults. emotion_c8 yeah some people can be hindered in one part but really smart in another. it's a neat job cause you get exposed to so many different types of people are learn so much about how people can progress. i've only been working it about 4 months and i'm already seeing some of our guys have gotten better than when i first started.

I think the human brain is an amazing thing. Is there a time it gets too stressful for you?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:52 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
bedsick
MrsrachaelSnape
bedsick
MrsrachaelSnape
bedsick

What kind of disabled?

I think the human brain is an amazing thing. Is there a time it gets too stressful for you?

Sometimes, but it's mostly like one guy might be yelling and I'm cooking dinner and trying to get him to sit down and I'm tired from being woken up during the night and it's like AAAAHHHHHH but things always get better eventually fff.  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:22 pm
see u next tuesday

Can i buy one from you?
Emo's unicorns are smelly  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games