Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Alpha (emopunk14&girl_gone_dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:21 pm
Karma smiled before chugging the shot. She then took the bottle and poured two more UV pink lemonade shots. "Here is to tomorrow night." She said with a giggle before downing that shot as well. She could already feel the alcohol running through her body. Though, she knew that it would take some time before the UV actually started to affect her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:28 pm
Kody knocked back that shot and another before asking, "Whats tomorrow night?" the quick shots were fogging her brain a bit, even though the effect wouldn't last long.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:37 pm
Karma chugged another and giggled as she scooted closer to Kody. "A full moon of course." She whispered before quickly pulling away and pouring two more shots for the both of them. "And here is to the day after that." She added before making that shot disappear into her mouth. She had a feeling that after this bottle was empty, she'd need someone to carry her back to her dorm room.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:34 pm
"Here here." Kody laughed a little at having the laps of memory and the girls giggling. He met her shot for shot and then poured a few more. She was tempted to pour it right down her own throat just to save time. She scooted closer to Karma after she moved away. She liked the closeness and knew the drinking was making her a little frisky.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:44 pm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:48 pm
Kody smiled as she saw the girl acting out her own thoughts. Her smiled became bigger at the question. She gently took the bottle for Karma, "No... No mate. Plenty of offers thought." She took a long swig and looked back at her. "But none really worth thinking about." Her mind was going fuzzy and she had a feeling getting back to the dorms was going to be a bit of an adventure tonight as she took yet another long drink off the bottle.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:58 pm
She furrowed her brows and wrinkled her nose as the bottle was taken from her. She then grabbed the other bottle with a smile and took a few sips as she listened to Kody. "Would I be worth thinking for as mate?" She asked. Karma could only comprehend half of what had come out of her own mouth. She giggled and took a few more sips from the bottle; completely forgetting that her friends were still on the dance floor. Along with that creepy guy from earlier, who must still be lurking somewhere around.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:03 pm
"Mmm...mmm... hmmm..." Kody smiled and almost lost what she was trying to drink at this question. "Oh I think so. If your offering that is." She figured they were both getting a bit smashed and that Karma had no idea what she was asking. But all Kody could think about is how big of a s**t fit her father and some of her male suitors would pitch if she brought this girl to them as her mate. She liked the thought so much it made her tingly, or maybe the was the booze she thought.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:14 pm
"I'm hoping that I have a chance at being your possible mate. I don't think there as ever been a girl that I have crossed paths with that has me wanting to tear out of my skin. Not a girl that makes those little bunnies run around in my stomach." She reply with a wide grin. At this point, she lost count of how many sips, shots, and drinks she has had while sitting down. Karma's mind was a starting to run hazily and she wouldn't be surprised if she ended up waking up next to Kody. Well, that is if she would remember thinking such a think. She took another sip, forgetting what she had replied to Kody, but remember that the girl had said something. "I'd like for you to be my mate. That is, if it wouldn't get you in trouble with all those other boys you turned down." Karma replied, hoping that she wasn't being too straight forward in a drunk way.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:18 pm
Kody grinned and set down her bottle. She moved ever closer to Karma and leaned in to kiss her. "I don't much care for those others. I'm more interested in... " she kissed her hard, her mouth tasting of the UV.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:39 pm
Karma nearly dropped the bottle that was in her hand. As Kody kissed her hard, she tightened her grip on the bottle, making sure that it wouldn't fall and go to waste. She smiled into the kiss and began kissing back harder. She wasn't sure if it was herself or the girl that tasted like UV. Though, she had to guess that it was the both of them. Karma didn't mind the taste, she was more focused on the feel of Kody's lips against her own.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:44 pm
Kody smiled as she slowly backed off. "Mmmm... what was I saying?" she had forgotten. She assessed the kiss as being quite lovely and the girls lips being quite soft. She would love to do it again if she was aloud. She picked up her bottle again and took another swig, it almost coming to the end.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:50 pm
"You were considering me as a mate." Karma said with a wide grin on her face. Surprisingly she had remembered that much of what was going on. She glanced over at the dance floor and saw that were friends with looking towards the table and smiling. If she had to guess, they were always laughing and telling each other how lucky she must be to be kissing such an attractive new girl. Karma looked back towards Kody and noticed that her bottle was almost empty. Although, it was unfortunate that the pink lemonade in her own hand wasn't nearly as finished as the rasberry was. She took a long chug from the bottle before placing it on the table. There was still a good amount left in the bottle, but she coundn't drink anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:03 am
Kody finished her bottle and frowned at the now dried bottle. "Ahh yes that. I don't much care for the boys back home. Even if my father is probably weeding out the less..." She waved her wrist around as she thought of the word. "... appealing?... yes thats the word. Weeding out the less appealing of my suitors." She leaned back on the booth and rolled her head to look at Karma. "I'm much more interested in you. Your quite a fascinating pup."  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:24 am
She watched as the girl finished her bottle. Something she wished she could do with this second bottle. Karma was about to attempt to reach for the bottle for more sips of it, but she was distracting by Kody. She giggled and wrinkled her nose. "I'm not a pup. I'm older than you." She exclaimed a little too loudly with a smile on her face. She then, too, leaned back on the booth. Her head was beginning to spin just a bit.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff