Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Without A Pack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:14 am
Rayn listened attentively, taking in every word as it was spoken to ensure he had heard the alpha correctly. "So Bray has the potential to be whatever he wants." He almost laughed "If I'd said that, he would have thought I was just cheering him up." Shaking teh thught away, Rayn allowed himself to turn serious again. "More than anyone, I would love to see the day Bray stands up for himself and believes in himself. Unfortunately that may take more time than we can afford...he and I have not mated yet" he said with an embarassed blush "and because of it, no one takes me seriously as his mate, or even his friend. I just...need to make him understand how important this is. I don't just want to mate with him, I want to protect him. I want to be there beside him through everything. As much as he claims that I have alpha potential, all I want is to share my life with him"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:48 pm
"Yes Bray has potential to be whatever he wants, but he has been made to believe that he was born that way. I'll bet I can guess that when he changes he experiences a bit of pain. Our kind can take any form we want during the day and during the night except full moons. We can fight against the change to a wolf to become in between but we cannot stay human. Not unless we have a strong willpower. Because he has flipped his change cycle, mother moon is unhappy and that is her way of punishing him. If you can get him to switch his cycle the pain should at the very least lessen considerably." Zero informed. "Also if you should get him to change his cycle back then mating should be no trouble for the two of you. It is true that we do not take you seriously as his mate, there is no real change in his scent that says he is a mated wolf. And he is right, you have alpha potential you could easily maintain your own pack if you so wish. Have you decided whom you want to change you, when you decide to make the change?" the alpha questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:48 am
Rayn was dumbstruck. When Bray told him he was an Alpha, he felt proud, but he assumedit was the wolf looking up to the first kind person he'd seen in a long while. But Zero had said so too. An actual Alpha said so. Maybe...maybe he did have it in him after all.

"I want Bray to change me" Rayn said instinctively, and kicked himself for it instantly "What I mean is...I want my mate to change me...but currently he won't. So I either have to find another wolf I can trust with my life, or I have to wait"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:12 am
Zero smirked seeing how dumbstruck Rayn was when he told him he could be an alpha. "I don't know how well he has taken to that thought so far but it would seem that you will have trouble convincing him to do so.If you find a wolf among my pack you are willing to let change you feel free to ask." Zero stated. "For now though I believe you and Bray would need some food."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:22 pm
Rayn nodded "Thank you for this..for all of this. We were worried when we ran away that we would be found by our old packs, or that we would have trouble finding kindness. This has already been a miracle to use" He bowed slightly "If there is anything I can do to repay you, please just ask.......aside from allowing someone else to mate with Bray" Rayn added quickly at the end, making sure that his limit was out in the open.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:21 am
"I will admit not all packs past us will be quite as kind to outsiders but there is no reason for them to be cruel to Bray. He is a wolf just like us, he has just reversed his change. His scent remains similar to ours. I will warn you that his scent is sweeter one of a submissive so any with a a bit of dominance within them may either try and court him or claim him. Any with a mate already will likely try and help defend him. It is unkind in any mated wolf's eyes to forcefully take a submissive." Zero stated.

"There is nothing you need to do to pay me for this, I may find something for you later but I don't think it shall be hazardous to you in any way in fact it might just help you." Zero stated smirking

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:40 pm
Green_Jay13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:41 am
"I understand" the human stated clearly, giving a slight nod. he did greatly appreciate the warning, and hoped he would not have to act upon it. Still, it was nice knowing what he would need to be prepared for. As Zero spoke agian, a chill ran through Rayn's spine. Something about the Alpha's words sounded ominous, as if he already knew what that 'something' he would have Rayn do would be. "I'll do anything" Rayn said calmly, knowing he would probbaly regret those words as he spoke them.  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:10 am
"I shall say it again Rayn my favor should I ask it will in no way be detrimental to you. Infact there is much to gain on both our parts from it. If it is the case I need to ask it." Zero stated with a hearty laugh sensing the human's tension. "Now let us go back to my pack and you to Bray." he said gesturing to the man to head back.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:05 am
The laugh calmed him and his smiled a small, shy smile. "I have no doubts. I am just cautious" Rayn nodded and calmly rose to his feet, heading back out to find Bray.  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:46 pm
"Thats is fine cautiousness is a good trait in an Alpha as long as it didn't go into paranoia." Zero stated. He led the way back to the wolves and they found Bray and Jake in a wolf form curled together whining softly to each other. Ian and Kuro standing nearby watching and keeping the others of Zero's pack away. Bray looked up as Rayn approached and uncurled himself bounding to Rayn. Jake uncurled and resumed human form then attached himself to Zero's side.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:57 am
Rany got down on one knee and opened his arms wide as Bray ran to him. he hld him tight, gently stroking his fur "Hey there" he whispered softly "Miss me?"

The human then turned his attention to Ian and Kuro, and with that his expression turned serious. "Any problems while I was gone?"

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:57 pm
Bray gave a bark of agreement when Rayn asked if he had missed him. He nuzzled at the other's chest happily. "None what so ever, Jake and Bray talked the whole time you were gone." Ian stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:03 am
The brunette kissed his wolf's muzzle and stroked gently between his ears. "I missed you too" A smile returned to his face once he realized everything had gone smoothly...at least for now. "Thank you" he stated, adressing Kuro and ian. he then turned to Jake and bowed a bit. "Thank you as well Jake. It's a great relief knowing Bray has friends like you"  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:19 pm
Bray licked the other's cheek after his muzzle was kissed and Rayn stroked between his ears. "Your quite welcome." Ian said with a smile. Kuro gave a nod but there was a hint of a smile on his face.

"I've always been his friend i'm not gonna stop now because he likes someone else." Jake said with a laugh.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games