Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Azure Fields (read first post, please!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:34 am
(sorry for not being on i have college and a job now so its kinda difficult to continue but ill still try)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:41 pm
( ^^ It's okay. Thanks for trying to get on, anyway!)

"Different? Different how?" Risu looks at Xanov, her head slightly tilted.  

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:06 pm
almost...powerful..  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:28 pm
"Hm. Maybe Therin was right then, and you unlocked your potential?" the pink-haired girl asks.

"It's definitely a possibility," Kaname adds.  

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:59 pm
He stand up and stumbles i need to test this out  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:35 pm
"Careful!" Risu rushes to her friend's side. Kaname furrows her eyebrows at the scene.

"Must you do this now, Xanov-kun? I will not attempt to stand in your way by any means, but it's so soon after a major sparring session..." Kaname presses her lips into a line.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:48 pm
Therin helped Xanov up and offered an elixir. "Try this. It may help a little." He knew that elixirs were powerful curatives, but pushing yourself like that usually took time to recover from, even with healing magic and potions.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:43 pm
He shok his head No thank you let me try something else HE stood up then clapped his hands together and then released them and stretched them out as far as he can. Curaga A hug wave of cure magic overcomes everyone every wound and scars have been healed.  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:47 pm
"Finally got that far, eh?" Therin checks over everyone, making sure everything's ok. "Pretty good. Mission accomplished." He said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:09 pm
"Ah...!" Risu leaps into the air, smiling. "I feel great!" She spins around a little, still floating due to a quick spell-cast.

"As do I," Kaname smiles. "Thank you, Xanov-kun." She bows.  

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:11 pm
He freezes then falls like a sack of potattos with a big thud.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:20 pm
Therin sighed. "I told him not to overdo it." He walked over to Xanov and positioned him so he was leaning against the tree. He pulled out the elixer and poured it down Xanov's throat, being careful to make sure he swallowed it and didn't choke. "He just needs some rest and he'll be fine." Therin sat down next to Xanov and closed his eyes. Truth be told, he was tired too. It had been a bit of a struggle to bring him there.  

Saeed Jama

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:57 am
Xanov wake up to feel different after a bit of rest and then he summons the keyblade out and fights a invisible opponent this time with his left hand instead of his right  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:22 am
"Wow, cool!" Risu claps her hands in delight, smiling. Then, noticing Therin, her smile fades.

"Although...Therin? Are you going to be all right? You look a little worn out," she kneels down next to him, her eyes clouding with worry.  

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:13 am
At Risu's words, Therin woke up. "Uugh..." He got up and took a deep breath. "I think I'm ok now. Rest is always the best medicine for this kind of stress." He stretched his muscles and grunted a couple times when something was too taught. He looked at everyone and sighed. "Well... what now?"  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff