Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Head Boy

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Nevin turned when he saw Kaera running onto the field a bit out of breath. He smiled, glad to see more of the team had shown up. He motioned to the others to hold on a moment and he shot down to greet her. "Hey glad you could make it" he smiled. " Well Devin is currently doing some laps but I would like both of you to practice. DEVIN HEY" he called up to the boy. "I want you to make shots at the hoops and Kaera, do all you can to stop him alright" he said trying to make himself sound as confident and excited as he could. "And dont worry about being late" he said to Kaera before taking off and rejoining with Ryn and Char.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image
"Only a true dream
can catch my eye

and hold me down"

Obeying the orders of her captain, Charlotte grabbed a Quaffle and finally mounted her broom. She kicked off hard, and instantly raced off. The feeling was so natural, so pure. She was so glad to finally be back in the air. As the wind blew at her hair, which had been tied back with black and yellow ribbons, she smiled the biggest smile she'd done all year. She quickly tossed the quaffle to herself, doing a bit of a corkscrew before catching it again. After a few small tricks such as this to warm up, Kat headed over to where Nevin hovered in front of the goal posts.
Analyzing him and trying to bring forward the memories of her skill, she waited for a bit, quaffle under her arm. The hardest part was always deciding what maneuver to use. Kat prided herself on submarine shots and fancy whack-ins, but it was always nice to change it up and go for a generic charge and throw. Nodding to herself, she decided to start off with the basics. She swallowed tediously, searching for an opening, a distraction, whatever weakness Nevin might have. Reminding herself that he was as practiced as one could be, she went for her shot. Leaning low to her broom, she sped forward, veering left and throwing with her right hand at the left-most post. She curved back around, just spotting the quaffle as it sped toward the goalpost...

User Image

Age: 13 ❤ Relationship Status: Single ❤ Mood: Excited ❤ Location: Quidditch Pitch

Thoughts: "Come on, go in..."

[Sorry bout the wait. Busy busy busy.]  

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
KlutzyChild rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 6, 2, 2, 5, 8, 3, 8, 10, 6 Total: 60 (10-100)

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:47 pm
GAH! Sorry, forgot to roll. I guess I'm shleepy...  
MysticHoneyRose rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 5, 6, 4, 1, 9, 8, 7, 7, 3 Total: 58 (10-100)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:10 am
User Image
User Image

Head Boy

Nevin was excited to be training with so many people at once. It would help him to better evaluate how to coordinate his team during games. He positioned himself comfortably on his broom then watched as Char headed towards him. She was good. For just a third year she was very skilled in her movements. The throw was a good one and he turned his broom and darted for it...

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:11 am
User Image
User Image

Head Boy

Do to her age Nevin hadn't sped after the ball with all he had. The slow speed had proven a bit too slow as the ball nicked his hand and sailed through the hoop.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:43 pm
{Try Outs Open for May-June}

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image
User Image

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「Thoughts」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Who am I thinking of」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Happy」

User Image

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn made her way onto the field, behind her the bag of equipment and the trunk containing the balls followed. Making it to the ends she used her wand to set them down. She had all the pads needed and some extra brooms in case. Taking out her broom she enlarged it once again. Now she just had to wait for the other members to show up.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image
~Heather Stevia Hawthorn~
First Year Hufflepuff
User Image
User Image
Heather walked down to the Quidditch Pitch with her notebooks. She wanted to study, but the library was too dull and would put her to sleep. She wanted to be outside, and watching Quidditch was always exciting for her. She loved the Chasers the best, watching them speed back and forth in the sky was a thrill for her. She sat down and began to read over her notes from various classes, keeping her eye on the Captain, and looking out for anyone who was going to tryout. Heather knew her sister, Remy, wanted her to tryout for Quidditch, but she didn't know how to ride a broom, and she was sure that there were others who were better than her. And she didn't know if the Hufflepuff Quidditch team would want a First Year as a Chaser.
Wearing

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele walked onto the pitch, not too sure if he got the full grasp of flying just yet, but at least he knew how to catch a ball. He had quick reaction skills which could come good when he tries out for keeper. That is the only position he would ever be able to do well in. He now just walked on to the field, waiting for further instruction.

Will I ever be the same?

(I will be getting Devin's post up tomorrow morning ViVi)  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana walked onto the Quidditch pitch. She was even surprised that she decided to try out, but who knows, she might surprise herself. She saw Steele already there, and she walked up to him. "Hi," she said. "Are you trying out for a certain position?" she asked.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:09 am
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Third YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Devin Cloud, the prodigy, walked onto the field with his broom in hand, a broom that many thought was quite out of date, but was actually one of the best brooms to ever fly in the air. Apparently, reviews had rated it number 8 on the list of all-time best brooms. He had not known this until he found a magazine in Josh's room. Josh usually got a Quidditch magazine every few weeks, speaking that he was a professional and all. They practically paid him to advertise the magazine, which is weird technique, but it actually worked. As Devin walked onto the pitch, he caught sight of Ariana, the first year he had introduced himself to as she got to the table after Sorting. He walked up to the girl, happy to see that she was trying out.

"Hello Ariana, nice to see that you are trying out," he said, a warm smile on his face. He then looked at the boy who was next to her...what was his name again...it was Steele. Devin nodded to the boy, knowing exactly what the boy was trying out for. The boy had a lanky, skinny build, one that would make perfect for a keeper. He was a very tall boy, much like him himself. In fact, this boy reminded Devin of himself in a way. After nodding to the boy, he walked over to Ryn.

"Well, if it isn't Ryn. Looking beautiful as ever. So how did your summer treat yuh?" he asked, complimenting her as well. She was beautiful, but he had no intention on pursuing someone so much over his age. It was just a friendly compliment, nothing more. She knew that Devin always gave compliments as well; so he just figured she would assume it was out of friendship.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:49 am

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana heard a boy's voice call her name. She turned around to see Devin, the third year boy who she met the first night, and she smiled. "Hi, Devin! Yeah, I decided at last minute to come," she confessed. Maybe if they need a chaser, I could do that, she thought. Although Ariana did prefer the part of the seeker.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:09 pm
User Image
First Year Hufflepuff
User Image
User Image
Heather looked back at her books, but could not focus. The thought of Quidditch raced through her mind. She closed her books and held her locket up in the sunlight, staring at it. It was a locket in the form of the Golden Snitch, with a watch concealed within it. Her sister, Remy, had one just like it. Her father had given them each a locket for good luck at school. As the tiny golden wings glittered in the sun, Heather stood up and walked over to the group of students gathered at the center of the Pitch. Fighting her shy nature, she stood next to Ariana. Gathering the courage, she spoke to her.
"Hi, Ariana. What position are you going to try for?" she asks, holding her head up high and making eye contact, forcing herself to be friendly.
I hope they like me... Maybe since I could get up enough courage to come over here and talk to them, I might try-out for the team...
Wearing

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana heard a familiar girl's voice from behind her. Turning around, she saw a fellow first year Hufflepuff standing there. "Hey, Heather, right?" she asked, making sure that was her name. She attempted to speak with Heather before, but in her classes, she always sat near the Gryffindor girl, Remy. "I'm not too sure what positions are taken, so I'll try out for whatever part they need," she confessed. I just really, really, really want to play on the team, she thought, feeling hopeful. "Are you trying out?" she asked Heather curiously.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image
First Year Hufflepuff
User Image
User Image
Heather nodded at her, indicating that she had gotten her name right. She didn't blame her for wondering, for Heather rarely spoke to anyone.
"I might... I really want to be a Chaser, or a Keeper, if the Chaser positions are filled. I don't know if I'll actually make the team though, since I'm a first year, but if I don't, I'll just try again next year." she says.
She hadn't completely gotten the hang of riding a broom yet, but if she made the team, she hoped she would learn.
Wearing

User Image

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games