Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
charms spring term 2011 lesson 3 up Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join and have fun
yes
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
stealing your magics
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
O_o hey stop that i need my magics for this class
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
poll whore
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:54 pm
This term my favorite spells to learn were Flagrate, Scourfy, and Mobiliarbus.

I would really love to learn:
Expecto Patronum
Locomotor
Silencio
Episkey
Evanesco
The Unbreakable Charm
Geminio
Extension Charm

I really enjoyed this class, but I agree with Kamalia. Even just bolding or underlining the level titles (Charms 4) would be helpful. Also, having homework in a separate post might help. (Maybe? I'm not sure. =P ) Thanks Tech!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:33 pm
Stardust Disaster
Once she is sure it is safe to return, Amber heads back in to the room and attempts the Fiendfyre curse again. To her surprise, the casting is very successful and a chimera made of fire is suddenly in front of her. She leaves the room as quickly as possible.

"2pts for hufflepuff"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:33 pm
Stardust Disaster
She tries again. "Mobiliarbus." The tree magically levitates and Amber moves it to the other side of the classroom. What a perfect casting, she thinks to herself.

"very well done amber 4pts for hufflepuff"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:34 pm
Stardust Disaster
"Priori Incantatem," she says once again. This time, an image floats from the wand on the table. It is a life-sized shadow image of a giant spider slipping in roller skates. She giggles as the image disappears, figuring the last spell used was Riddikulus.

"2pts for hufflepuff"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:36 pm
DownAzzLette
My favorite spell that i learned was Bedazzling Hex, Expecto Patronum, and the Glisseo spells.

The ones i would like to learn are..Confringo, Duro, and Piertotum Locomotor.

I think the lesson was pretty interesting. The only thing i think is the fact that It is hard to find the lessons. You have to literally read through the board to find it. Maybe add a few spaces or something to make it more readable.

30pts for slytherin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:37 pm
Stardust Disaster
This term my favorite spells to learn were Flagrate, Scourfy, and Mobiliarbus.

I would really love to learn:
Expecto Patronum
Locomotor
Silencio
Episkey
Evanesco
The Unbreakable Charm
Geminio
Extension Charm

I really enjoyed this class, but I agree with Kamalia. Even just bolding or underlining the level titles (Charms 4) would be helpful. Also, having homework in a separate post might help. (Maybe? I'm not sure. =P ) Thanks Tech!

30pts for hufflepuff
i will try to add those chnages to the next term  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:32 pm
Amelia walks in late huh sorry professor, she sits done and begins her work, she likes sharing her opinion so she begins
I enjoyed working on the last lesson with reducto, incarcerous, accio and protego because every lesson i found it easy but this lesson i had fun because it was the last and it was difficult making it funner.
Something i would like to see in the future would be charms that deal with summoning or creating things or even something that helps you get out of difficult situations
Critic: I think the rolling dice is very good it gives an interaction with the class it makes it more interesting to be more in depth with what you doing
something you could change is the first page where you ahve everything, like make the title for that post larger font, sometimes when there is someone who only has a 15 min break and decides to do the CW they spend those minutes looking for the correct post, besides that it was good and will see you next semester

Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff