Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:33 pm
Gregory chuckled. "Wow, Hughes! You're pretty darn fast!" He then changed his teeth and fingernails to a more normal look. He didn't wanna risk biting his tongue off or accidentally harming Ryuu. He kept the big muscles, though, since they made carrying Ryuu much easier. "Such a heavy dragon... Did you eat a princess when we weren't looking?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hughes then smiled widely and maliciously, thus revealing his serrated and sharpened teeth that were only visible to creatures that weren't human, but seemed kind of blurred to anything that was only part human, even if only a little. "It's not that I am fast," Hughes said in a malicious tone while still smiling. "It's just that, you're slow."

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:42 pm
Gregory smirked. "My pa said that all the time. I think he was referring to my mind, though."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:45 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

Still smiling that malicious smile, Hughes said "I think he was, too." Then he laughed suddenly, then quickly covered his mouth and looked around oddly, as if to as "The hell just happened?"

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:48 pm
Gregory raised an eyebrow. "Hughes... Are you bi-polar, or did somebody slip LSD in your drink?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:55 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

Hughes then looked at Gregory with an odd expression on his face. Hughes then tapped his chin twice with the small end of his guitar case, then shrugged and said "I believe the exact diagnosis I received was 'Mood Disorder NOS.' 'NOS' standing for 'Not Otherwise Specified.'" (The Mood Disorder NOS diagnosis is something I am actually diagnosed with in real life, along with PDD NOS [Pervasive Developmental Delay Not Otherwise Specified], and maybe Temporal Lobe Seizures. I might actually be Bipolar, but, I'm not sure.) Then Hughes smiled again, but it was a sort of playful smile. "Hey, I have an idea; Let's race to school."

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:02 pm
Gregory chuckled. "Sounds fun, but I have a slight disadvantage. Ryuu's a nice guy, but he's kinda heavy."

(Wowzers... I'm glad I'm just autistic... As for what LSD stands for, I've been told it stands for Last Stage of Death, but I've also read it's short for D-Lysergic Acid Diethylamide. Not sure how that works, but whatever.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:06 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

Hughes then shrugged his left shoulder, which made both his backpack and the guitar case jostle. "I think it's about even, what with what I'm holding." Hughes then chuckled slightly to himself and attempted to playfully kick Gregory in the left shin.

(o.o Wow. What a coininky-dink. I'm on the Autism Spetcrum, but those are my actual diagnosis.)

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:17 pm
Gregory smirked. "Fine, then..." He made sure he had a tight grip on Ryuu, then took off toward the school. He was pretty fast by human standards, but by demon standards, he had a lot of room to improve.

(It's nice to meet a fellow autistic. :3 I'm afraid the more technical terms just go right over my head, though... >.>; )  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:26 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

Hughes made sure his grip on his stuff was firm, then he took off like a bat out of Hell, easily gaining on Gregory. Hughes then purosefully slowed down so that he was running at equal speed with Gregory. "Didn't I say earlier that you're slow?" Hughes then laughed loudly and started running faster. All of this was possibly due to the fact that he was a werewolf and the fact that he was fit.

(Yes, yes it is. o.o I have trouble with more...simplistic terms. That's just how my mind works, I guess.)

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:36 pm
Gregory growled. Something about Hughes' attitude ticked him off. It didn't help that he could only manipulate his body so much, even with his skill at shape-shifting. "Yeah? Well, you don't have to rub it in!"

(We all have our quirks. ^_^)  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:24 am
T a l a

Țhe Șpunky Werewolf

Make way for the C A N I N E

User Image

"Typical. Well, let's go, Kaccee. Ooh, I bet Hughes is gonna win. Ryuu must be slowing Gregory down a lot." Tala sighed, and began walking.

T H E S P U N K Y W O L F

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:04 am
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu finally woke up jumped up and flipped out of Gregory's arms landing on his feet. "Sorry about that," he said rubbing his head, "I've been running around all day trying to find this place." He pointed at the school and laughed, "So what's been happening since I've been asleep," he said. He touched his chest to make sure his necklace was still there. 'This is the only good memory I have from that dreaded day,' he thought as he looked at the sky. "So when does the first class begin," he asked.

((Sorry it was midnight here and I was tired))  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:12 am
T a l a

Țhe Șpunky Werewolf

Make way for the C A N I N E

User Image

"Nothing much. Greg and Hughes are having a race to get to school." Tala shrugged, and continued walking towards the school.

T H E S P U N K Y W O L F

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:46 am
Gregory sighed and slowed down. "Even without Ryuu weighing me down, I still don't think there's any chance I could win." He rubbed the cross tattoo on his cheek. "Maybe being raised by Christian humans has made me too soft... A proper incubus could probably beat Hughes while carrying two dragons and a freakin' llama..." He then smiled weakly and looked at Tala. "Of course, I'm still glad I was raised by them. I heard my real parents weren't very nice... even by demon standards..."  
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games