Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Ҁιяqυє ɖє ϻαscαяα∂є (Need Patrons!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alastor stopped in his tracks just before they were out of the darkness, near the tent flap but just still far enough not to be heard by the others all to easily. A sliver of light from outside framed his dark long hair like a white halo as the words left his lips like they, themselves, were a gospel spoken by a true angel sent from Heaven: "Alastor... Alastor Aedre Cheveyo. But everyone just calls me the Ring Master that I hardly hear my name except by my closest of companions."

He gave off another one of his rare genuine smiles as he pondered a bit out loud, "You know, I wouldn't mind at all if you ever decided upon wanting to stay. You seem to balance out all the madness that goes about here... And that is, very much, a hell of a good thing... You have my vote if you ever want to stay."

With that, he led her out into the light, where the others were eating now.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:34 pm
User ImageNeal Allred

Ace's and Eights...

Neal chuckled at her comment as he started to walk twords the entrance/exit of the grounds. Waiting a little bit, he went across the street and began walking on the sidewalk. The restaurant was only a little bit of a walk, so hopefully if anything happened, they could get back in a timely manor; but he doubted that.

...will you deal me my fifth, or fold my hand?

(it was introduced in the late 19th century...and why cant i make a good sized post now)  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

Beth followed him across. "You know, you're hardly a gentleman." She said with a smirk. "You haven't given me your name. You didn't even offer your arm." The sarcasm wasn't as subtle as it was with others. She saw no point in deceiving him. "Since your gentility seems to be lacking, I shall have to step in." She stopped suddenly and gave a theatrical curtsy. "Erazybeth Crimme, daughter of Lord and Lady Crimme, members of the Seelie Court." The second part was said much more quietly, though the street was virtually deserted. "And who, may I ask, do I have the pleasure of speaking to?" Teasing was amusing enough, but teasing him seemed to be more so. She wondered why that was.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:43 pm
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡XXXXUser ImageXXXX♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

User Image

"Alastor..." The words rolled easily off her tongue and felt...perfect. They made her want to say it over and over, just to feel it sliding from her lips. God, if she didn't know better, she would swear that she was becoming addicted to him. Everything about him was just...Wonderful. His smile made her heart stop, and when he offered to let her stay she almost jumped at the chance. But being here was making her almost forget about what she had going. She was a prima ballerina, she had a family and a life and a job. And she had only been here for a day. She had known this man for even less time. But she found herself yearning to stay. "I-I wouldn't have a place here. You guys are a family, I would just be a new-comer.." She murmured, making excuses more for herself than anyone else. Her fingers tightened around his, though, and she stepped closer as they entered to dining tent. She was a bit intimidated by everyone, and the looks that Lyric was giving her made her feel like a piece of meat.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:57 pm
User ImageNeal Allred

Ace's and Eights...

Once Neal had heard that, he stopped and spun around. "Where are my manors. My name is Neal Allred, and i...cant say who my parents are." He said, with his arm across his chest. and what he said was the truth. Technically, he was still being looked for, but with everything he did to cover his tracks, he knew no one could find him. So, to be the gentlemen she ask him to be, he walked beside her and offered her his arm for the rest of the walk

(going to have to get off soon)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

Beth, true to her upbringing, took his arm. The smirk was still on her face, though it was a little less mocking. "Well, Mr. Allred." She said with a mocking formality. "If you know not whose child you are, then how do you know what blood runs through your veins." She remembered very distinctly a comment about "my mother's blood". If he was lying, this was going to turn sour very fast.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:18 pm
User ImageNeal Allred

Ace's and Eights...

"Im...technically still on the run from the law, but my home resides about six states away. If you truly want to know, i just need to make sure that i can call this place home." Neal told Erazybeth and they neared the restaurant. Something was now bothering him. He has never told anyone this much about his life. Especially that he is still considered on the run. It was something he wouldn't tell Alastor due to the fear of what would happen. But nevertheless, his expression didn't weaver.

Soon, the pair neared the restaurant, an Italian name resided over the doors. Still playing the part of the gentlemen, he opened the door for her and followed her inside. The waiter lead them to a booth and he sat across from her. "Order what you like, my treat." Neal said, looking at the menu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

((Almost done updating the OOC thread, if you want to check))

A fugitive. She could understand the feeling. There was no telling what would happen to her if she ever set foot in the Seelie Court again. No doubt the Queen was devising several painful "tricks" for her to perform the moment she returned. So she needed to make sure she didn't return...ever. She was never overly fond of the court, but it gave her a strange feeling of homesickness, knowing she could never go back. She focused on Neal, hoping he would continue to be an adequate distraction. "My treat?" She echoed, smiling. "You enjoy taking liberties." She glanced at the menu. The food was more or less foreign to her. While she hated admitting weakness, she looked back up at Neal. "Would you mind giving a few helpful hints?" She asked.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

Ayame Chiba

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:53 am
Ayame Chiba

Ayame continued through the dark. She wasn't getting close to tired. She was the type to stay up late anyways wasn't she? Her eyes narrowed as she heard rustling in the bushes. She stopped in her tracks listening then jumped behind a tree waiting. Waiting. A rabbit suddenly appeared. And as the bunny looked up it was to late to escape. Ayame had her fangs sinking into the rabbit quickly so it would be a fast death. She tore it to pieces ripping the fur off the rabbit. She then took a couple of logs and a match and made a fire to cook the meat.[Although she was part wolf she hated raw meat.] She then took the meat from the rabbit and put it on a log, first making sure that there were no bugs.
Next Ayame just waited for the meat to cook slightly. It still had to be a little bloody so she did not wipe off all the blood. She then sank her fangs into the meat and started tearing it up. aoance it was all down into her stomach she knew it wouldnt be wise to start running right after she ate, so she slowly got up, then started to walk at a nice steady pace. Ayame looked at the moon with tears in her eyes. She might never reach Dove at this point. She then lifted her chin up, got on two feet, clenched her fists, then howled as loud as she could in frustration.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:14 pm
User ImageNeal Allred

Ace's and Eights...

Neal thought for a second. "Well, that all depends on what your palate consists of." Neal knew what he liked, and the spicier the better; but not everyone was the same. So for him to be able to help and make sure Erazyabeth would like what she ate.

(i am still really tired)  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:29 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

((I can only be on for like 20 minutes.))

Her palate? Beth thought about it for a moment. "Something with...a lot of flavor." Not exactly spice, but something to that effect. Bland food was so incredibly boring. Preferrably sweet, though she was quickly learning that human's considered sweet things as extra food, not necessary to a diet. She sighed inwardly. Humans tried to make everything so logical. It was incredibly mudane.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:08 pm
Ayame Chiba

Ayame lowered her head, tears running down her cheek. She became more and more tired and depressed as time went on so she curled up and went to bed. In the morning she opened her eyes, worked up. She stood up and shook the dust off of her. Ayame took the mask, sniffed it, then tied it around her waist. Her tail twitched ready for a lot of running and she got on all fours. Her nails digging into the ground she bent, her head lowering. She then took off! What a rush! Running faster and faster Ayames hair flipped behind her, her eyes narrowed, and she grinned showing her fangs. She became more and more at ease as she ran. Born for running and being acrobat, she had huge lungs so it would take some time until she was tired.

Ayame Chiba

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alastor gave a somewhat sad look in his eyes as he said, "That's what I've heard many times, believe me... And, every time, it only gives the person pangs of regret for having declined such an offer. All whom you see here were either loners escaping their fates or people who thought they had a good life. And then, they saw this place as a sanctuary from all things bad that can ever happen to them. Though we are family, our doors are always open to all who will accept... Just be ready to face both good and evil, for there is no side we are upon under our shelter..."

He entered the dining tent and nodded greetings to everyone who was already having breakfast, but could keenly tell they all had already heard of the ballerina girl's arrival. He shot them all a protective and somewhat challenging glances before, in his usual charming voice, announced, "Well, I'm sure you've already heard from someone or another, but we have a guest, ladies and gents. This," he spoke, motioning towards the young lady standing beside him, "Is Loviise. She is one of our patrons here who got into a little incident and will be here, under my watch, until the ferry arrives tonight."

He sent a thought to all the performers and stage crew in the tent, which said, 'Which the ferry won't. Let the plan commence in making her stay here, folks. She's seen some of our members' true forms, and now she's not permitted to leave... Don't harm, but, instead, charm her.'

---

User Image"You touch this limit, something happens.
And you suddenly can go a little bit further.
With your mind, power, your determination,
Your instinct, and the experience as well...
You can fly very high."
- Artyon Senna.

Ʌятαxιυs 「Ʌятιє」 βαяиαвαs

Ҭнє Ϩσи θғ Ӈєямєs Ʌиδ Ҭнє Ҁιяcυs' Ʌиɢєℓιc Λssιsтαит Ҭнιєvιиɢ Ҭнєsριαи

User Image

Artaxius, giving off one of his most innocent expressions, waved at the ballerina, now known to be named Loviise, saying, "Hi, my name's Artie! I'm a stage assistant and a crew member here at the circus, heehee~" He made one of his own charming smiles, putting on his little act of pretending to be a child of some age, acting all cute and wanton to showing off for attention. He giggled and lowered his hand after finishing.

After lowering his hand, he thought back towards Alastor, 'Whatever you say, Alastor... Just be aware that some mischief may certainly be involved.'

[[ Only this one post from me tonight, ladies and gentlemen. ]]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:37 pm
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡XXXXUser ImageXXXX♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

User Image

Loviise's heart gave a squeaze at his sorrowful words and she felt like she wanted to wrap her arms around him and comfort him, even protect him. Though she knew there wasn't much that she could keep him safe from, she should at least be able to comfort him. Of course she would like to stay, but the circus scared her admittedly. Everyone seemed polite enough, but there was just something...Something dark. And it almost disturbed her. She stayed quiet, however, and followed after him into what appeared to be the dining tent. The place was filled with the smell of bacon, eggs, pancakes and any number of other breakfast foods, along with groups of rag-tag people, their dark eyes seeming to bore into her. She wanted to hide behind Alastor, to curl up somewhere safe with him and just stay there for a long time. Her cheeks pinked and she dropped her gaze from him and the circus members, straying to the floor. Why was she thinking that way about a stranger? He was kind and had manners; charming and handsome, but still a stranger. Surely, she couldn't have fallen in love with him so quickly? She was brought back to attention when everyone stared at her expectantly. Love brought her hand up and gave a nervous wave. "H-Hello." She stammered before shying closer to Alastor.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ayame Chiba

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:49 pm
Ayame Chiba

A long time passed before she suddenly forgot she was tracking. She was so into running she lost track of the scent. Her eyes narrowed and she scanned her surroundings for she had no idea where she was. She dug her claws into the ground mad at herself for being such an idiot. How could i have lost track? Ayame shook her head, upset as she was though she had to continue. She took the mask and sniffed. She looked around trying to find a track but she couldnt! She swept through the trees for a long period of time until she decided to just go trace back her steps. She ran, breathing hard and looking down for her footprints that sh could barely see. It was no longer a "fun" feeling to her. She felt sick to her stomach and she hoped that she could reach her destination before the sun went down. If the sun goes down. I wont be able to see my footprints! Ayame ran faster until she could smell that disgusting smell mixed with the smell of dove. She stopped in her tracks. So i was only a little ways off huh? She narrowed her eyes, annoyed at herself. She then took off. Running faster, and faster, and faster following the scent of shadow dove.

Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games