Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
♠Introduce You!♠ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skarletskye

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:28 pm
Hi, im RJ or ruby or metal, just whatever yall wanna call me, im 15 and a senior high/college student in the middle of nowhere. i sing screamo and sing normal. i love canines and wolves are my favorite animal XD im rather talkative  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:31 pm
Hey, I'm SoSha Wolf, but everyone can call me Wolfy.

I adore dark blues, greys, and black.

Wolves all the way! though I do like tigers....

I enjoy writing, be it poetry, novels, short stories, or newspaper articles. I can't stand nonfiction, but the rest is awesome. I do photography, and ink drawings (using real quills (yes, like in Harry Potter)).

SoSha Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Chiie Kinjo

Savage Fatcat

8,775 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:48 pm
Hi~ ^_^ 3nodding im chiie O_o xp its not real name but i guess you can call me that.... arrow arrow arrow arrow emo any ways um... im 13 years old arrow i like meeting new people arrow i like J-pop K-pop & C-pop if not pop i like rock sometimes i litsen to english music i like to draw, write, dance, sing, other stuff..... 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding oh and i like food especially sweets along with anime manga and pandas whee 3nodding heart heart so byebyez whee i also have anger issues sweatdrop but i dont get mad a lot i guess sweatdrop and if there's any thing else you want to ask me please PM me whee  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:07 pm
Umm hi Im figuresk8r4eva and i just joined and i like yellow and i like pie and a lot tof stuff so ya 3nodding rofl 4laugh blaugh  

figuresk8r4eva

6,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Venya Aven

Interesting Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:06 pm
I am Aven Maro. This is my second account because my first one got hacked. (grumble) but I am acutely over it now and happy to even be on. I am on sometimes because gaia has gotten boring for me but I am trying to get back into it.

I am a roleplayer seeking any kind of rp, mostly fantasy though and yaoi. I am not a fangirl but I do love to read it and write it. Um..... not much to say really. I'm an artist and a writer. So yeah I hope this guild will be fun <3  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:06 pm
Hiya smile I'm Katrina! (Yes, like the hurricane) I'm 15 and a pretty good student, most of the time. I read some manga when i have time (current favorite is Bleach, but i like OHSHC, Fruits basket, Vampire Knight, a few others that don't come to mind atm) I log on at random times, so there is no specific time for anyone to find me.
Oh and I'm sometimes kind of slow and spacey ^^;
Er...yeah. Thats it.  

oOtsukisanOo

Devoted Streaker

9,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

KingVivaPinata

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:17 pm
Benedicite!

Hello, I'm KingVivaPinata. I'm very childish ,but also very mature. Confused yet? I've had a Gaia account, since I can't remember... 09... Let's go 09. It lags on my day count though. I sound older then I am. I'm currently 13. I'm very peaceful. I like to study Shakespeare and The Classics (Greek Mythology).

Anyway, I live in The Bay (around San Fransisco, for those who don't know what "The Bay" is). And I love owls. Thats right owls. Also one more thing, my real name is Golden. Yes, Golden.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:10 pm
Hi. My name is Nezumiiru, Gray or Darklight. I'm the lesser imaginary half of a girl living in the United States. I'm really shy and it takes me a long time to think through the words I'm going to say. Of course, my other half knows what I'm thinking, so I'm not used to speaking that much..

I'm Lexi! Anyway, I love to roleplay. I have twenty-two roleplaying characters and I love all of them (especially Scythe)! I am a otaku who's usually in love with the main character of the anime/manga xD (Cause' I get to see him/her most!). My favorite color is silver but I think gray is a rather dull color. No offence, Darklight whee

None taken. Don't type that.

I already did!

stare  

Nezumiiru

Les Geheimnis

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:48 pm
Hello, my name is Les Geheimnis (that's Les to you, slick). I like to think I'm a bit different than the usual gaia crowd... also, (this is not an ad!) I am taking commissions for gaia gold (dirt cheap) right now, and they are available in any artstyle or theme.

-Les Geheimnis
P.S. please do not make fun of me when I say 'getup' or 'anecdote'.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:17 pm
Hello, I play Adventure Quest World, Hero Smash, Epic Duel, all made by Artix Entertainment. Everyone calls me Wolf or Wolfy. Yes , I love Wolves.  

Atlantean Wolf Queen

Fashionable Citizen

5,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

SilverTehFox

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:31 am
Hello all, my name is snake21193, i like wolves and dragons, mainly wolves tho, i like to roleplay as a furry cuz thats what i userly am o.o i like elementel power like fire and water, i like to draw tho i aint all that good at it, im a nice and easy going person and hope i can help around the guild smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:29 am
Hi... well im Benzar.From the Philippines but living in London smile eh Iike Gaia .. ninja ninja  

ThatAsianNoodle

Distinct Shapeshifter

4,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

FaIIen AngeIs

3,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:07 am
Hey! im 16 , name is david but call me sleepy . i live in singapore , i heart random pms and friend request so do pm me and add me blaugh Thats all for now , if you want to know me better , start a conversation then . 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello, I'm . . . . Well, I've been called many things. Idiot, jerk, crybaby, genius, artist, you name it. I guess you can call me Viola. I'm an extreme roleplayer and writer, and I diss non-literacy. it drives me insane. I enjoy randomness, Artemis Fowl, Doctor Who, the Sunglasses Game (of my own creation), cats, and drawing. I sometimes speak in poetic rants and my poetry is like diving into a sewer, unless it involves violence. Then it's like jumping in front of a truck. If someone dares you, "Read A Winning smile's poetry," don't do it. Please don't even get me started on how much I don't want to do a Yuri/Yaoi RP. Just don't.

Warning:
My "shift" button sucks. I pulled off the cover once, but it was never the same again.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Science Fictionistic

Xx_iSulfur_xX

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:20 am
wahmbulance Hey! biggrin . I'm Xx_iSulfur_xX but you can call me Sulfur or sulf for short smile Well, I've been playing gaia for a long time and for me it never gets old razz . I'm the kind of person that you can easily approach or talk to smile . Hope that I'll make lots of friends in the guild wink .  
• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff