Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Dirge of the Broken Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:41 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He raised a brow ridge. "S'wrong?" he asked.
Xena: "A ghost is nearby." She answered.

"Where?" he asked as he pulled his sai.
Xena: "I can't say for sure, but I do sense 'em." She said.

"Could try ta sniff em out..." he suggested.
Xena: She nods then starts to sniff the air.

@ Syra: Carbuncle: "Seems our ghostly friend doesn't want to itself."

He waited to see what she'd find.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:29 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: It wasn't long before she looks over to Raph, seeming to be looking past him at something else. "Show yourself." She said. "Whoever you are, I have no intention of harming you. I just want some answers if you can help me."

@ Syra: Carbuncle: He continues to look around, sighing a bit. "I have a feeling something or someone is waiting for a moment to strike."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Mikajo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: It wasn't long before she looks over to Raph, seeming to be looking past him at something else. "Show yourself." She said. "Whoever you are, I have no intention of harming you. I just want some answers if you can help me."

@ Syra: Carbuncle: He continues to look around, sighing a bit. "I have a feeling something or someone is waiting for a moment to strike."

"Then we have the same feeling," she murmured in agreement, pausing at her position, standing closer to the road than the house. Carbuncle could watch closer to the house while she could watch the street, ready to give a warning should something so much as move.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Raph: "Huh!?" he exclaimed as he whirled around holding his sai ready for whoever was apparently behind him.  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:06 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Then we have the same feeling," she murmured in agreement, pausing at her position, standing closer to the road than the house. Carbuncle could watch closer to the house while she could watch the street, ready to give a warning should something so much as move.
Carbuncle: He gives a nod as he looks around more before spotting what seems to be a small floating flame.

@ Raph: Xena: Her eyes would flicker a greenish color again, though she didn't draw out her sword.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:12 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Carbuncle: He gives a nod as he looks around more before spotting what seems to be a small floating flame.

@ Raph: Xena: Her eyes would flicker a greenish color again, though she didn't draw out her sword.

Syra continued her vigil near the street, oblivious to the small floating flame in the park.  

Mikajo

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:13 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Green ecto plasma dripped onto the floor suddenly and started to drip in a trail towards where Xena and Raph were. It didn't seem to be dripping from the sealing but rather from mid air.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:27 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Green ecto plasma dripped onto the floor suddenly and started to drip in a trail towards where Xena and Raph were. It didn't seem to be dripping from the sealing but rather from mid air.
Xena: Noticing the ectoplasma, she looks at Raph for a moment. "Looks like we've got an injured ghost." She said before looking back at where the ectoplasma is. "Show yourself. No harm will come to you."

@ Syra: Carbuncle: He would watch the small flame float there for a good while before it would slowly disappear.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:58 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: Noticing the ectoplasma, she looks at Raph for a moment. "Looks like we've got an injured ghost." She said before looking back at where the ectoplasma is. "Show yourself. No harm will come to you."

@ Syra: Carbuncle: He would watch the small flame float there for a good while before it would slowly disappear.

Syra shrugged her shoulders back, keeping her muscles loose and limber. She turned back to look at Carbuncle, the flame already gone. "What're you looking at?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:52 am
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

The room started to become increasingly cold as the ghost started to manifest it's self.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:09 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

The room started to become increasingly cold as the ghost started to manifest it's self.
Xena: She felt the room becoming cold, though it didn't bother her. Her attention was the ghost that was starting to manifest itself.

@ Syra: Carbuncle: "I saw a small flame over there." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:02 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Xena: She felt the room becoming cold, though it didn't bother her. Her attention was the ghost that was starting to manifest itself.

She squinted her eyes as though willing herself to see the flame but without luck. "It's not there anymore," she responded, heading toward the area. The sensation in the air was still present, but it no longer seemed threatening or full of malice. Without the fear of something attacking, Syra decided she didn't have to be a hundred percent alert.  

Mikajo

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:55 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

A black substance flew at Xena, if it touched her it would burn like acid.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:41 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Xena: She moves to dodge the black substance. "What is that?" She asked.

@ Syra: Carbuncle: "No..I think it doesn't want to reveal itself." He said before looking to Syra. "What about that one you sensed before? Is it still there?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Xena: She moves to dodge the black substance. "What is that?" She asked.

@ Syra: Carbuncle: "No..I think it doesn't want to reveal itself." He said before looking to Syra. "What about that one you sensed before? Is it still there?"

She examined the area with keen eyes, looking for anything that was remotely out of place. Blue eyes searched the air, ears perked for the slightest disturbance in the air. "Well, I don't think-" In that instant, Syra about-faced, pointing her gun at the air with a severe expression on her face. "I know you're there. Show yourself."  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff