Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Orphanage! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:22 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX

User Image

Eli laughed at Runo's interpretation of a vampire. As well as her question. Which now that he thought about it made a lot of sense.
"No. Not that I know of" he said then leaned over to add in a lower voice "I just wanted Casey to leave" he then winked and placed the plate on the sink.

Lestat stayed on Eli's shoulder calmer now that there was less of a crowd.

Lizzie avoided looking back, sure that something was going on that she really didn't need to know. Instead she smiled at Sora, glad that he was so happy at having her around despite Casey's attitude towards him.
"Ana is already asleep" she said quietly shifting the sleeping infant in her arms, making sure she didn't drop the bags she was carrying "I'd like to put her down before she wakes up and I have to put her to sleep all over again"

Casey watched as everyone left on their own, including Lizzie and deciding that she didn't want to go with Sora or stay with Eli she stood up.
"I need a smoke" she said passing by Miki and Eli and going out the door.

"Well that's lovely" Eli mumbled under his breath, looking down at Miki.
"Do you need some help there?" he asked debating whether he should get down from the counter or wether he would get in the way.
He glanced at the other kids then back at Runo.
"You wanna go play with them" he asked in an unreadable tone. He didn't really want her to leave, but if she wanted to play with the other kids he didn't want to keep her.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:25 am
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo grinned happily and messed with her hair, "Well, that's good. You'd probably burn in the sun if you were one!" Being around Eli was actually really fun. It was nice being able to talk to someone older than her and not get weird looks, "Yeah, she's kind of scary." She replied quietly so Casey couldn't hear their conversation.

Ichii only shrugged and he carefully placed the broken glass in a small pile by his side, "Um, it's alright." He mumbled quietly before glancing up at his older sister when she approached them. But when Leo asked him if he wanted to go play, he gave a tentative smile and fidgited, "Yes please." He made sure that the glass he had picked up was off to the side before he stood up, brushing off his clothes.

Ears twitching happily, Sora nodded and glanced at the bags in Lizzie's hands, "Do you need any help with carrying those?" He asked, finding it unfair that Lizzie had to carry all those bags while her sister did whatever she pleased. He then glanced back at the stairs and hummed apprehensively. He had absolutely no idea where the bedrooms were, or any other place in this large house. He didn't even know who ran this place.

Miki playfully shooed the three children away and turned back to picking up the glass. Thankfully, the plate hadn't shattered, but only broke into several different pieces, "No, I'm okay. It's not a lot to clean up." She replied before picking up the remaining pieces of the plate and disposing it in the garbage.

At the question, Runo bit down on her lip and corssed her legs. She didn't really know if Eli wanted her to leave or not, "Do you want me to leave? I kind of wanna stay with you and Miki." She huffed quietly and rolled her sleeves up sloppily. Runo didn't want to leave just yet. The was having fun being around Eli, and Lestat too.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:53 pm
Leo nodded and took Ichii's hand his other hand still held by Mia, he let his twin lead the way as always, half-hoping Ichii wouldn't mind.

Mia went out in the hall and looked around. There were doors in the hall and a small sitting room down the right side of the hall. She could see a small tv there.
Unable to decide where to go she turned to her twin.
"Where to?"
"I don't know, where do you want to go?"
"I don't know where do you want to go?"
Seeing as this could turn into a long ( and repetitive) conversation both twins turned to Ichii, hoping for some suggestion, for a tie breaker.
"What do you want to do?" they asked at the same time.

Sam glanced at Sora smiling slightly as the younger boy seemed to loose some of the excitement he had had for the going upstairs.
"Better go find that pocky" he said good-naturedly not wanting to point it out and maybe make him feel bad he simply started climbing the stairs looking back to make sure Sora and Lizzie followed.
"Are those two always like they were before?" he asked Lizzie. He kept his voice amiable, making it clear he didn't mean anything by it, but he did want too know what to expect and if he should be on his guard. Especially seeing as there were younger kids and it seemed they were all going to be there a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:09 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX

Eli nodded at Runo's word with a noncomitted 'hn' while he wasn't afraid of Casey, simply irritated by her. He could see how the child would see her as scary.
"I don't go out in the sun much" he replied thoughtfully, he liked taking walks when it was cloudy rather than when the sun was beating down. "Lestat loves it though" he added.
The lizard seemed to nod at Runo still perched in his human's shoulders.
"You can stay if you want" he said answering Runo's question

Lizzie looked up at Sora smiling slightly acepting the help.She hadn't realized just how heavy both bags were as well as Ana's diaper-bag, or how hard they were to balance with Ana. She had been doing this a while.
"Thanks" she said "Here take mine, it has less stuff" she said handing Sora the smaller of the two bags while she kept Casey's keeping a firm hold on Ana all the while.

She had started going up the stairs after Sam when she heard the older's boy question. She flinched slightly but calmed when she saw he meant nothing by it.
"Just when they're in the same room" she said rolling her eyes a bit "Casey never really liked Eli...or most people we meet in orphanages. She likes keeping to herself" she was glossing over it of course, the truth was Casey could be outright vindictive and mean especially if you crossed her. ( something that she never forgot) . And she thought of herself as better than the people in the orphanages, which did not go over well with said people.But she saw no reason to bring that up, Lizzie would not talk ill of her sister, no matter what.
"Eli's...nice enough" she said tentatively, Eli wasn't exactly nice but he was...not mean either. And most people disliked him as much as Casey "he just likes annoying people a lot, getting under their skin. He can be trouble I guess you could say but he's not a bad guy y'know?" she said, there that was the truth. She keep her eyes staring ahead, hoping they wouldn't ask more questions about her sister would be asked.
"Eli and Case, they don't exactly mesh well together"  

JezebelxRedfern

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:51 am
Da da da da it's dead >>. Here lies a fprgotten rp. RIP  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:35 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

*Whacks head on table* I'm sorry, if I ever forget to reply, don't be afraid to shoot me a quick PM. I have a lot of rps to attend to, and I seem to forget about this one.

The small girl tilted her head to the side, blinking owlishly as she buried her fingers into her sleeves, "Really? Why not? I like the sun. You can do a whole bunch of things when it's sunny out. Like swimming and playing outside, and even more!" She exclaimed excitedly, bouncing on the counter happily, picturing the summer days she experienced with her family. Runo loved it, being able to go to the beach and play in the sun all day. She looked back up at the older boy and smiled, "That's 'cause he's a lizard, right? Lizards like the sun. Oh, or are those snakes?" She furrowed her eyebrows as she thought, biting down on her lip before shaking his head happily. "I can? Really?" She grinned and clapped her hands together, grinning.

Ichii looked back and forth between the two siblings, fidgiting on his spot before lowering his head down. Really, he didn't know much about the orphanage or where anything really was. Actually, he barely even knew where the bathroom was! The boy sighed quietly, but snapped his head up when Leo and Mia both questioned him simultaneously, "U-um, well," he glanced around the room before his eyes, once again, met the floor, "we could just explore and, ah, see what we find." He mumbled quietly and clasped his hands behind his back nervously. He really hated making choices for others.

Sora made a subtle scrunch of his nose when he was handed the smaller bag, feeling slightly emasculated, before he took the bag into his arms and nodded his, head, "Mmn, sure." He mumbled, running a hand through his hair with a quiet sigh. But, he did end up perking himself back up at the mention of his hidden sweets, and practically bounded up the stairs, quick to get to the delicious sweets.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:35 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX

All for one and one for all
My brothers, my friends

User Image

Takahashi siblings

==== ☠ ====

Sam turned his head to the side, laughing quietly at Sora's predicament, smiling slightly as the neko boy all but ran ahead at the mention of pocky.
"He...likes pocky" he explained to Lizzie following after Sora and taking a look around.
The stairs led to a hall with 4 doors on each side and a balcony to the front. Sam went about opening each door.
"Bathroom" Sam murmured opening the first door noting the bathroom was rather big and had those locker room showers, separated by screen and two sinks.
That would come in handy seeing as there were already a fair amount of people in the orphanage.
He then closed it to open the next one where he found a blackboard and some rows of desks "School Room" he closed it going to the next the third room had kind of a lounge look to it with furniture, a phone and a computer as well as a table and a bookshelf.
"Study room?" he muttered with a shrug, before closing the door again.
Obviously it was meant for the older kids in the age group while the school room was meant for the younger ones.-but who taught? There was no one here!- The last 2 rooms were the actual bedrooms. There were five bunk beds in each, with a chest with drawers for each bed. As well as a closet Sam figured they were all supposed to share. The paint job in the closet and chests, the bedsheets and pillows and the curtains all had a blue color scheme in the first room and a green one in the second had a green one, frowning a bit Sam went over to the last two rooms in the opposite side of the hall not surprised in the least when he found exact replicas of the last two bedrooms in slightly different color schemes, the first room's pink while the second one a pastel yellow one, the curtains where ruffled as opposed to the ones in the other rooms-the boy's rooms- and the chests and closet had flower designs in them.
"I guess we're rooming together Sora" Sam said turning smiling amiably. Though he couldn't help but worry. It wasn't that he didn't like Sora, he did. ( Eli he wasn't so sure about sharing a room with) but since the rooms were divided by gender, Leo and him would have to sleep in one room while Mia slept with the other girls.
The twins would not take kindly to being separated, Sam knew. He himself didn't really like the idea of Mia being by herself. Though she would have Lizzie, and Miki. Sam felt better and that,
Hopefully Mia would too.

Mia ran with her small bag in one hand while she dragged Leo by the other hand while the latter held on to Ichi,
Out from the kitchen the hallway led to the front room, which was where the front door was as well as another set of stairs leading up to where Sammy had gone -Mia thought about going up there but quickly dismissed the idea. Sammy would wanna put them to bed, and who wanted that!
From here another hallway extended, a cupboard door opened under the stairs.
"We're not going in there Mia"
Leo was a;ready pushing her ahead and Mia pouted, who knew where the cupboard would lead! The one in their old house had been cave -like and ended up leading to the roof.
"Fine, you're no fun" Mia said forging ahead. The hallway then led them to 2 doors on each side. with a window separating each door.
"Locked" Mia mumbled trying the first door several times. "Leo you an Ichi try those other two, I'll try the other one" Mia said letting go of her twins' hand and signaling the 2 doors on the other end of the hall to the boys before going ahead to the next door rather than waiting for a reply.

Leo sighed before going over to the last door on the other side of the hall (leaving the first for Ichii) opening the door Leo saw a tv with some old game station, with a couch a small round table to the side. Along the wall where shelve with a mix of board games puzzles and some activity books and a chest he figured had a few toys and a couple of balls and blocks and such.
"Recess room" Leo said a bit disappointed. Rec rooms were always loud. He'd much rather keep the tv and game station but get some more books. The kind you found at libraries, not at Rec rooms.
Mia opened the door she was facing and peered inside. Much like the one her twin was looking at this room had a tv and a couch but was much more somber-looking, there was a fooseball and billard table that seemed rather old but still worked and some movies and games in could be seen trough the glass door that covered the shelf under the tv table. A wooden table ran across the wall with some chairs in front of it and two computers and a phone. Mia saw what she identified as a dart board mounted on the wall.
"Recess room for big kids" Mia said eyeing the billard table, she didn't know what it was or what to do with it, but it looked like a fun game, though she knew she most likely wouldn't be allowed in here.
"What does your door have Ichi?" both twins asked in unison shutting their doors at the same time.

==== ☠ ====

...now the Takahashi orphans

User Image

What fun we have

The time we share
Forever 'til the end.

((OOC: sorry it took so long to reply. I had to think of what the orphanage might look like now that the kids are exploring. I'm not sure how the description came out, ( if you cant tell i have a thing for symmetry XD ) I'm pretty sure orphanages really don't look like that also I kinda based the inside of the bedrooms as this. The downstairs I pretty much made up on the fly. I don't know why but I see this orphanage as a house, so i thought it might have some nice things.
And yeah, we thought the rp had died for good. Dont worry about it though, what matters is you came back.))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:04 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
[.

User Image
Casey took a drag of her cigarette standing with her back against the door cursing her bad luck, of all the kids in the Odaiba home why did she have to get stuck with that freak Eli. And now there was another freak to deal with.
"What kind of name was Sora anyways. Sounds like a girl's name if you ask me" she muttered snickering slightly.
She thought back to Sam, the guy was kind of cute, red hair and red contacts ( she believed they were contacts, no one had eyes like that anyways) matching nicely, tall too.
He didn't look like much fun though
"We wouldn't even be stuck here if it wasn't for that brat" she mumbled flicking her cigarette to the ground and stomping it out with her heel.
Maybe she could figure out a way to get rid of the kid here.
"If I'm lucky she'll wander out to a doorstep and Liz won't be able to blame me for it" she muttered with a sneer.
Deciding to keep her interaction with this place to a minimum Casey decided to leave and see what was around. There were bound to be people around here somewhere. Maybe she'd get lucky and find a party.
She looked at her watch deciding she would come back later that night, checking that she had the money in her purse.

Lizzie laughed a bit looking up at Sora "He's pretty cool" she said stepping in to the hall with Sam
He's kinda cute too, she thought blushing a bit. turning to the side so no one would notice. As Sam checked the doors on his side, Lizzie checked the ones in hers.
"Bathroom" Lizzie said echoing Sam's first proclamation, apparently this place had a thing for boys and girls sharing any type of room, this she figured was the girl's bathroom, while the one Sam saw must be the boy's.
Good thing too, Lizzie thought remembering how back in Odaiba people had walked in on each other in the shower more than once.
That would be a very awkward way to start off the morning. Lizzie mused chuckling slightly as she closed the door.
Opening the next door, Lizzie was glad to find a nursery with usual murals and cheery colors one found in a baby's room. Near 20 cribs in total. Metal frames the kind that served for infants as well as toddlers (Ana would love that, she loved noise metal things she could bang were her personal favorite) they were very close to each other, probably to save space, some changing tables with still a few baby supplies( Lizzie made a note to remind herself to look trough them so she would know just what there was and was needed) were in front of the cribs allowing some space for a person to go trough.
The other side of the room consisted of a baby gate set up a bit away from the changing tables( still walking distance) creating a sort of playpen area. Inside where some mats and the usual games and toys toddlers liked to play.
All in all it was very nice, albeit a bit dusty, and kind of empty.
"Do you guys get the feeling maybe this place's been out of business for a while?" Lizzie said turning her head to address both Sora and Sam. She tried the light switch in the nursery and was only mildly surprised to that it didn't work.
"Add change the lights in the nursery to the to do list" she muttered before turning around to see Sam open the next two doors. Lizzie was glad to find the girl's rooms had plenty of beds, she didn't want to set Ana down in the nursery, she would use the nursery but if given the choice she wanted her sister to sleep with her.
Hopefully Casey gives me a choice, she thought somberly.
Closing the door to the nursery she walked inside the girl's room Sam had opened, setting Ana down gently on a bottom bunk bed facing the wall. She placed her bags as wells as some pillows on the edge so her sister would not roll off the bed. She would just unpack later, she figured.
She kissed Ana's forehead before walking out just as Sam was making a comment about him and Sora being room mates.
"Hey you guys have it easier, there's only five of you and you get the quiet kids." she said referring to the fact that the guys got Ichii and Leo while the girls had 3 kids, and not the quiet ones either, Runo Mia and Ana she smiled good-naturally to show she was joking. She had no real problems with sharing a room, she had had a big family before it was just her, Casey, an Ana.
And I'm not thinking about that now, she thought forcefully shoving any thoughts of her past life to the back burner while continuing to smile at the two boys.

User Image

"Yeah but see I can do those things without the sun bearing down" Eli said when Runo went on about things you could do in the sun. Why did people always wanted him to go in the sun anyways? It was hot, and stuffy and he burned easily!
His smile returned when Runo mentioned Lizards and snakes, glad he could talk to someone about this without them running away.
"Both snakes and lizards like the sun, as well as iguana's which is what lestat is technically" Eli said all this in one breath before pausing. He then added "he's just kinda small"
As if in response, Lestat used his tail to smack Eli's arm. It would have hurt if it wasn't for the fact that he was wearing a leather jacket, and got this treatment from the iguana in an almost daily basis.
((@Koi i wanted to send a pm, Juubi thought you might get mad XD also i had to google what a nursery may look like i kinda used these as reference. Hope it's okay. x x x x ))  

JezebelxRedfern

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:22 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

((No no, I'd never get mad about that. It helps me remember. But, sadly, I'm going to Japan for spring break, so I won't be back until the 26th or 27th.))

Runo crossed her legs and hummed, pressing her thumb and forefinger to her chin -- as she had seen Miki do numerous times when she was in thought, and what would be better than to copy her older sister? -- before smiling brightly and shaking her hair out of her eyes, "Guess so. But the sun gives you a really warm feeling!" The young girl resisted a pout and played with her sleeves, blinking tiredly before rubbing her eyes. It had been a long day for her, but Runo didn't want to sleep just yet. She wanted to continue to talk with Eli. He was the only older person -- besides her family -- that actually held a conversation. As the conversation drifted off the topic of the sun and back onto reptiles, Runo sat up higher and nodded her head as she listened intently. Really, she thought that just snakes liked the sun and not iguanas. Guess she was wrong. Runo shrugged her shoulders and looked over Lestat. Well, he looked pretty big to her, but that might just be because she was so small. Pretty much everything looked big to her, "He looks huge to me!" She exclaimed and rocked back to lean her back against the wall.

Ichi let himself be tugged along by the twins, his eyes focusing on his surroundings and how to get back to the kitchen, 'Maybe I should have left a trail. This place is huge.' He thought mindlessly but scrunched up his nose. Hansel and Gretel left a trail behind them, but didn't they end up getting eaten by a scary witch? Ichi shuddered slightly at the thought of being baked into a pie and shook his head to clear his thoughts. When he heard Leo's voice, Ichi peeked out from behind the other boy to see what he was talking about and spotted the cupboard. With another scrunch of his nose, Ichi decided that no, he wouldn't go near that place. He could leave Runo to running around adventuring. His eyes slid over to Leo and he sighed. At least someone was as cautious as he was.

As the three walked through the halls, Ichi's gaze was more focused on the ground, and behind them, than where exactly they were looking for. Ichi blinked and halted for a moment, wondering where they were actually going. Were they just walking for the sake of walking, or for an actual purpose? Sure, they were finding rooms that could be useful later (like the recess room, as Ichi was sure that Runo and him would spend a lot of time there) but, where are the bedrooms? He lowered his eyes and approached his own door, a small hand tracing around the handle before he twisted it open. Surprisingly, it was a library, although pretty small. The room was square, and the walls were a soft cream. A large bookcase took up the whole back wall, and three tables were placed a few feet away. One table was shorter than the other two, probably made for the smaller kids. A few couches took up the other corners of the library, while small bookcases were perched beside them. Ichi glanced back at the twins and opened the door a bit wider, "It's a library." Ichi smiled tentatively, wringing his hands together in front of him. He was positive that Miki and himself were going to spend most of their time here. Besides, he loved listening to Miki read to him and the silence libraries offered. It kept him, well, calm in some ways.

It seemed like finding the pink box Sora had hidden was almost more than the pocky was worth. The brown haired boy had to search for a few minutes in order to find the sweet, but finally his eyes landed on the little box and, with a happy and relieved sigh, he padded over and scooped up the item. "Finally found you." He murmured quietly and retraced his steps back to Sam and Lizzie, taking out a stick of pocky and chewing on it mindlessly. This place was gigantic, but it didn't seem like anyone really ran the place. Were they actually here alone? Sora frowned disapprovingly. What about financial business? How would they all be able to buy enough things to keep living here? Would they all have to find jobs in order to create an income? Sora released a breath of air harshly and crossed his arms over his chest. Really, this was just a lovely set-up they have here.

It didn't take much time for Sora to find the others, quickly catching up to the two when they were looking inside various rooms, "Found it," He grinned happily before cocking his head to the side, "Well, it doesn't seem like anyone besides us live here. But I'm wondering how we were all sent here though. I mean, we haven't run into even one person who works here though. So, are we all alone here?" He resisted a frown, instead offering a small smile before tilting his head up to the fluorescent lights above him. They flickered faintly, but seemd like they wouldn't die out soon. The only good thing about this place was it's size. The last orphanage his siblings and him were in was small and cramped, but at least they had staff. This place had nothing! Sora's attention was brought back and he glanced over at Sam, "Really? Cool, so that means that all the boys are in one room, hm?" Good, Ichi wouldn't be alone. Sora pressed his lips together at the thought of his younger brother. Ichi was never good with dealing with crowds, or people he didn't know, and Sora was afraid that the smaller boy wouldn't fit in at first. But thankfully, Leo seemed to take Ichi under his wing, so to speak. But Sora really had no idea who Eli was, no matter how close Runo seemd to be with the older male. It wasn't as if Sora was uncomfortable with the room arrangements, because he wasn't, but he would rather get to know everyone soon. But that would come in due time. Sora grinned slightly. He wondered how Miki would handle having that rude girl in the same bedroom as her, Runo too. Despite Runo's size and age, she really could pack a punch with words. And the ones Miki was teaching her were getting more and more involved. Sora sighed quietly, but smiled, "True, but you get Miki. She's soo boring that you'd want the girls to spice things up!" Sure, Miki would be a little on the quiet side, unlike Sora, but she did let herself go once in awhile. It was probably due to the stress of being the leader of the family now since their parents passed away. She was doing a good job though, if Sora could say anything about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:52 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
[

Sam looked at Sora, smiling at the neko's antics while at the same time wishing he had some pocky. His stash had been lost somewhere in their last home.
"We..were sent here by our aunt and uncle" Sam explained a somber, somewhat pained expression crossing his face as the very subject he had been trying to avoid thinking about was brought to the surface. He did not want to think about his relatives, he did not want to think about events that had happened less than a month ago. He did not want to think about how they got here, all that mattered was what happened from here on out.
"I've never been to another orphanage so I don't know whether this is normal or not but..." he trailed off with a shrug, it was odd he thought, to find no staff here, but at the same time he really didn't need anybody. He could take care of himself as well as the twins.
"I think I saw an office here somewhere" Sam said "but I didn't see any cars parked outside. Maybe they'll come later?" he then turned to Sora "Which room? The blue or the green one?" it'd be good to know where they'd be sleeping since they were here already.
Hearing Lizzie and Sora talk about rooming arrangements, Sam smiled slightly "I don't think Miki's boring" he said a bit quietly, he rather liked Miki, he thought blushing a bit.
"Then again people think I'm boring too, so there's that"

Leo's eyes lit up when Ichi said he had found a library, closing the door to
"Sweet! Nice one Ichii!" Leo said showing more excitement than his twin for once, smiling at his friend as he looked in the library.
Mia followed with a small frown on her face, she would have rather they not find a library. She'd never get Leo out of it now.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image

"We'll need Miki with Mia Runo and Ana in the same room" Lizzie put in laughing slightly at what Sora said. "Especially around bedtime" she shook her head already dreading what putting the energizers of the orphanage to bed.
At least Ana was taken care of.
"I was kicked out of Odaiba, along with my sisters and Eli" she said shrugging as she looked around "they didn't really want us anymore, they didn't tell who worked here or anything, just to get our stuff together and then a car dropped us off here"
She played sadly with the cross hanging from her neck, trying not to think of how many orphanages she had seen in the last month alone.

Eli smiled at Runo's defense of the sun "The sun burns me like a shrimp" he said showing the girl the pale skin beneath his sleeve."so I can never be out for too long" Lestat puffed up when Runo commented he looked big and Eil rolled his eyes at how vain the iguana could be.
"Iguanas like Lestat can be up to six sometimes seven feet" Eli explained "Lestat is a bit more than 3 ft" he smirked when he noticed how sleepy Runo seemed to be.
"Time for bed?" he asked poking one of her pigtails playfully.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:14 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo glanced up at Eli and shrugged, "Well, guess so. I'd hate being out in the sun if I burn too. I mean, burning is horrible. But then you can take milk baths!" she grinned happily and clapped her hands together before looking back at Lestat. Well, to her the iguana looked pretty big, but if there were ones as big as a door, then they must be gigantic! "But those ones sound huge! Lestat must be really small next to them. Like you and me." Runo blinked flapped her sleeves at Eli, rubbing at her eyes frantically, "No, no I'm not! I wanna stay up more." she whined quietly with a small sigh, slightly depressed about the thought of going to bed. She had just met Eli and she still wanted to talk to him.

Ichii shifted on his feet and peeked in, his eyes automatically going to the children's books section. He would go there tomorrow, and maybe Miki would come with him if he asked nicely. He blinked back at the twins and looked away in embarrassment, "I-it was just luck." He mumbled and played with the door handle, leaning against the wall beside the door.

"Guess so. She's way better at controlling kids than I am. I usually just wind them up even more," Sora sighed quietly as the other two spoke about how they ended up at the home. There wasn't really any reason for him and his family's moving here. The other home was too crowded and this place was the only available area. But another reason was probably because Sora set the oven on fire when he was making dessert. It was probably due to the fact that there wasn't any room though. "But there should be at least one adult here. Isn't it illegal for there not to be anyone? Or what if the staff just decided to leave because they don't want to deal with kids anymore? How are we going to be able to buy food and clothes?" Question after question poured out of his mouth before he snapped it shut, muffling his words with a stick of pocky. He really needed to learn how to be quiet sometimes. "You? Boring? Who said such a thing?" he asked dramatically, grinning at Lizzie before spinning around and shrugging, "I like the green room better. But you can choose if you want."  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:09 pm

All for one and one for all
My brothers, my friends

User Image

Takahashi siblings

==== ☠ ====

"Yeah! Good luck!" Leo said looking around the library. "They should call you Ichii the Lucky" he smiled at his friend before looking at the manga section already longing to spend afternoons here with book after book.
"Ichii the Lucky" Mia said as if trying out the feel of the words, it was clear by the girls expression she was no longer talking to anyone in particular but simply thinking out loud as she often did. "sounds like a viking name...Oooh we should play Vikings and Dragons tomorrow!" Leo rolled his eyes smiling at his twins antics, of course he might just have other plan for tomorrrow. Or rather, Mia might. Mia never forced Leo to play what she wanted but whenever they read or watched a show or did what he wanted she would get bored or looked sad and Leo would always feel it was easier to do as she said, especially since until recently, it was just the two of them.
But now he had Ichii, Ichii might like reading better, Leo thought as Mia went on about how maybe they could get Runo to play too.
"Sora might want to play too, he could be the dragon!"
"You wanna go to the rec room til they call us back?" Leo asked Ichii "I have some recorded stuff in my bag, the game station can play it" he knew because Sammy had one once and they had watched movies and stuff in it. He figured they were bound to be called to bed soon and if Mia watched something she'd be sleepy and then she wouldn't be so put out. Plus he was kinda tired, and this way Mia and Ichii would still have something to do. Even if he fell asleep somewhere trough half the episode.

Sam blinked as he took in all the questions Sora fired at him trying not too feel to overwhelmed by them, especially since he had been thinking something among those lines ever since coming here. Still he felt the need to calm the neko. Partly because he'd started thinking of him as a friend and partly because his worries were contagious and Sam had a feeling if Sora wasn't brought down so he -meaning Sam- would start to panic-
Sam hated panicking, and once he started it was near impossible to stop.
So he took a breath and tried to act as if he knew what he was doing, as if he had everything under control, and as if he wasn't worried about the very same thing Sora was naming.
"Then we'll get everything ourselves and do everything ourselves" he said with far more confidence that he felt. "I have some money, not like, 'lottery-money' but enough to have things covered for a while. And if you need me to...if it's okay with you guys I could help you too" he said the last pasrt a bit hesitantly not because he didn't wan tto help but rather because he wasn't sure if they would want their help or not and didn't want to impose himself on anyone.
"If any staff ever shows up, problem solved, if they don't then..we'll just have to improvise" he wasn't sure just what he meant by that. Would they have to lie to people? What if the staff never showed? And what would happen to them then? Would they be taken away after that? He kept these thoughts to himself, not wanting to alarm anyone else with them.
"I was planning on getting a job anyways." he addded with a shrug "I graduated early so I don't really have to go to school or anything" he smiled slightly at Sora's reaction of him being called 'boring' "I was kind of a geek" he said scratching the back of his neck "AP classes, extracurriculars, the works....not exactly what most people considered fun"It wasn't that he didn't like fun, per se. it just took some time for him to loosen up.
Most kids in school hadn't really had time, or rather didn't consider it worth their time to try and convinced him to have fun.

==== ☠ ====

...now the Takahashi orphans

User Image

What fun we have

The time we share
Forever 'til the end.

((OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:19 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
[

User Image

Eli raised an eyebrow knowing Runo was lying about not being sleepy, but didn’t call her on it “Not sure your sister would agree” he said with a shrug but didn’t make anymore comment on it. If the kid wanted to stay he wasn’t about to make her leave. It wasn’t really his place to tell her what to do anyways.
He snickered slightly when Runo compared them to the iguana’s. if he was an iguana it wouldn’t matter that he was an orphan. He could go whenever he wanted, jump on the back of a truck and find himself a nice tree in cuba or something.
Shaking his thoughts at how ridiculously he was over thinking this, he went on to talk to Runo “yeah, ‘cept Iguana’s get longer more than anything, So they aren’t really 6 ft. tall, but long. Though they’re kinda taller too” he reached his hand up above his head to indicate the difference between Lestat –who rested on his shoulder- and other, less..vertically challenge iguanas.
Lestat took this opportunity to deliver a whack of his tail to Eli’s hand, emitting a hiss of pain from the boy as this time the scales met flesh and not leather.
“What was that for” Eli muttered glaring sulkily at the reptile as if it was a best friend who had just smacked him upside the head.
The Iguana’s look said it all
You know what, you asked for that.
Eli rolled his eyes rubbing his now sore hand with such petulance he might as well have been Runo’s age.
“Not my fault you stopped growing yah grumpy lizard” he muttered as Lestat raised his tail again in silent warning.
One more word, and I hit you again
. The iguana’s eyes said now.
Eli stuck his tongue out before turning to Runo again, “it’s a good thing he’s this size though” he said keeping an eye out for Eli’s tail. (dammed lizard was too sensible of it’s height!) “he wouldn’t be able to come with me everywhere if he was too big. I wouldn’t be able to carry him. “

Lizzie bit her lip as she saw the two boys talking, it hadn’t occurred to her until now, just how odd –and a bit scary- the desolation of the orphanage was. She had been having such a good time meeting everyone, and had been so preoccupied with Casey and Ana, she hadn’t really comprehended just how much of ghost town this place was.
But getting scared like some little girl wouldn’t solve anything so Lizzie decided to put her two cents in as well.
“I can help out too” she said “I mean most of my money goes to Ana’s stuff, but there’s a lot of stuff here, all I really need is baby food and some formula and she’s almost weaned off the bottle so..” she shrugged leaving the offer in the air, she knew she was younger than both Sam and Sora but she was the one who took charge of things in her ‘family’. She made sure they had somewhat of an income even when the orphanages covered the. Precaution never hurt after all.
God-knew it wasn’t Casey.
“I made some money in the last home babysitting”
she said with a shrug well aware of the irony in that statement. The home in Odaiba had been near a middle class, gated, ‘family-neighborhood’ and ( leaving out where she lived ) she had been able to get a pretty good income source.
“That and doing odd jobs around the neighborhood, I bet if I look around I can find something similar” she added with another shrug, trying not to think about what could happen if they found no income. How long would it be before someone caught on? Would they be separated? Maybe this time by age? She felt true fear at that thought, at being separated from her sisters. It made her want to stay here, alone or not.

Casey walked trough the street looking around for something to do, she wondered if there could be a club, nearby, or if she could just walk around, though she hated being all dressed up with nowhere to go.
Spotting a store she made her way towards it quickly choosing a bottle of her choosing from the 'liquor' aisle and giving out a fake id when it was time to pay.
Sitting on the sidewalk outside the CVS bottle in hand Casey sighed, she now had something to do, sure, but it was more of a group activity (or at least it was more fun that way)
"What a drag" the girl mumbled holding the bottle between her knees.

User Image

((occ: Should we maybe make some grownups or staff? Though the kids living on their own has its own charm as well…opinions?))  

JezebelxRedfern

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:47 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo shrugged her tiny shoulders and shook her head back and forth, "So? I wanna stay up with you!" Runo replied with a pout, crossing her arms over her chest childishly - well, she was still a child, so she was allowed to pout when things became too tough in her mind - and reached her arms out. Runo wanted up, and she wouldn't relent until she got what she wished. "That's so big." she murmured quietly, staring at how far Eli's arms spread. That was like six of her piled up high! She giggled when Lestat whacked Eli with his tail and pressed her long shirt onto her mouth to muffle her laughs. It seemed like Lestat really didn't like to be called short. That was the sam as her, so she guessed they were sort of alike, besides the species difference of course. "Mhmm! Then he would have to stay home and miss out on everything!" She exclaimed, wriggling on top of the counter a bit. Her rear was getting a bit sore from sitting on the hard surface, and she sort of wanted to pet Lestat again.

Ichii blinked owlishly at the name, head tilting to the side. Him? Lucky? He didn't really think so. What person who was 'lucky' got stuck up in a tree, and almost burst into tears whenever they were in a bad situation? Certainly not normal people. Ichii was a wimp, through and through. And who would like to be friends with a wimp? Certainly no one at the other orphanage wanted to befriend him, so why did Mia and Leo want to be his friends? It didn't make any sense. The purplette opened and closed his mouth a few times, contemplating on whether he wanted to come with them or not. He still didn't understand why anyone would want to be friends with him, but he wouldn't argue if they did. Besides, having friends was better than being alone, "Ah, um," the boy shifted from one foot to the other awkwardly, "I guess we could go. I mean, only if you two want to." Ichii hurried out his second sentence and clasped his hands behind his back, curling and uncurling his fingers lightly. He was kind of tired though, so maybe the twins wouldn't mind if he fell asleep once they reached the rec room. Besides, Ichii knew that he was weak, and couldn't really perform as well as the other children could. Maybe that was why he needed to sleep a lot. Mindlessly, Ichii wondered what would happen if he didn't sleep for so long, but decided not to test it until he was older.

Sora let his mouth slide shut and his voice cut off until the other two responded. Ususally Sora couldn't help but talk in order to fill the empty space, but once he got talking it was hard for him to stop, so it took some restraint to keep quiet. Still, he couldn't help but be concerned for everyone else. They would have to work now, turn into adults before their time. Sora bit down on his tongue to quell the slight rage bubbling up in his stomach. It was funny - in a dark amusing way - with how everything turned out. And orphanage was supposed to be a place where they were taken care of, but here they had to depend on themselves. What a great set-up. Sora let out a soft breath of air and lowered his eyes to the floor. What business would let an orphan work in their midst? What if the authorities ended up collecting them again. What if he was separated from his family? Runo and Ichii couldn't be alone. What if Ichii became sick again, or Runo became too lonely, "Guess it will have to work out like that. I'm pretty sure that Miki and I have a bit of money stored up too, so if we pool all of our funds together, we might be alright. But most of us will have to find jobs - that's hat I'm worried about. Who will hire us?" A frown crept onto the neko's face as his tail lashed through the air angrily. He didn't want to have to improvise. Sora wanted to make sure that everyone was safe and in good hands - even Eli and Casey, the two he had only met for a brief moment (which one didn't end very pleasant, and left Sora as one very angry cat).

Sora shook his head and smiled at Lizzie, glad that another person was willing to help out. 'That will be four. Sam, Lizzie, Miki, and myself. But we still need to figure out work shifts so that at least one of us is home with the kids.' He thought, tilting his head to the side with a slight hum. He had seen a few hiring signs when he was coming to the orphanage, one at a grocery store a few blocks from here. So maybe one of them could work there. The brown haired teenager closed his eyes and took a deep breath, ears twitching as he picked up the faint noise of people moving through the house. Good, no one seems to need them. And he would like to keep it like that. "Well, we need to organize all of our shifts if we do all decide to work. We can't leave everyone at home." Sora was surprised on how much he had changed in the past few minutes. From a little care-free fool to a worried 'parent'.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff