Welcome to Gaia! ::

Booty Prowling Panthers

Back to Guilds

Prowling Glows & Bumping 

Tags: booty, grab, prowling, tank, fish 

Reply Booty Prowling Panthers
♥♥ Win FREE FISH Every Week By Bumping & Keeping Track!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sewshe

Godlike Noob

55,625 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Carl 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:11 am
Angeni1
pritong_sushi
Angeni1
pritong_jerky
ok i understand that we have to bump & grab tanks, but what if the game "clenches"? crying
i want to join the bumping game but i don't think it's fair if i can't play most tanks i'd be bumping if ever

im not sure what ur asking??? if ur bumping guild members u should be grabbing. you are not required to keep track of how much u grabbed so if it gives u 0 gold u still grabbed...does that answer the question?

Nashoba1

Angeni1

well accdg. to your rules every bumped tank must be played/grabbed before you can add it to your logs. i checked some logs & found ppl posting how much they grabbed

so you mean it's ok to just bump? i always bump & grab, but when the game clenches of course i cannot grab sweatdrop

yes if it refuses to let u grab that would be an acception

oh ok! thanks Angeni! i'll start recording my bumps today! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:26 am
pritong_sushi
Angeni1
pritong_sushi
Angeni1
pritong_jerky
ok i understand that we have to bump & grab tanks, but what if the game "clenches"? crying
i want to join the bumping game but i don't think it's fair if i can't play most tanks i'd be bumping if ever

im not sure what ur asking??? if ur bumping guild members u should be grabbing. you are not required to keep track of how much u grabbed so if it gives u 0 gold u still grabbed...does that answer the question?

well accdg. to your rules every bumped tank must be played/grabbed before you can add it to your logs. i checked some logs & found ppl posting how much they grabbed

so you mean it's ok to just bump? i always bump & grab, but when the game clenches of course i cannot grab sweatdrop

oh ok! thanks Angeni! i'll start recording my bumps today! heart

no problem good luck!  

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Umi777Hana

Magical Worshipper

14,625 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:03 am
bump biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:34 am
Angeni1

Clenched tanks count...?

Great, way to make me seem more like a bump addict, because I haven't been counting those so far and I get at least half a dozen of those a day, so... rofl

To anyone who wants to bump AND play anyway: stop by the Text Only thread! Games with less than five players will still let you in, no matter the False Full limit cool  

Zengar Zonvolt

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:08 pm
Zengar Zonvolt
Angeni1

Clenched tanks count...?

Great, way to make me seem more like a bump addict, because I haven't been counting those so far and I get at least half a dozen of those a day, so... rofl

To anyone who wants to bump AND play anyway: stop by the Text Only thread! Games with less than five players will still let you in, no matter the False Full limit cool

no they dont count unless your internet is like some others and never let u play...there r exceptions to every rule if u have problems and cant grab much makes us aware of the problem. some ppl we know well and know of there issues  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:01 pm
Oh, all right.

I do have a slight internet problem - I share the network with Gilliam. Gaia seems to clench games by IP address, which means I tend to start getting false full games at around 25-30 bumps, depending how much Gilliam plays/bumps.

This probably works on the advantage for others, but ehh. I do it because I'm a sad individual who's addicted to bumping threads it's fun rofl

I have my ways to keep playing, at least, as long as there are games starting, but still cool Text only thread is the best invention ever.  

Zengar Zonvolt

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:33 pm
I don't know if I am going to play and keep a log or not. sweatdrop I tried doing it today. With what a bumpoholic I am...... this is tough! stressed
It slows me down and I am not totally getting my fix!!! rofl

I am such an addict! whee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:48 pm
Reve Casse
I don't know if I am going to play and keep a log or not. sweatdrop I tried doing it today. With what a bumpoholic I am...... this is tough! stressed

hi can you help me? im just wondering were to bump in here if i grab any memberes tank..ty  

rash_me317

Chatty Shopper

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:56 am
rash_me317
Reve Casse

hi can you help me? im just wondering were to bump in here if i grab any memberes tank..ty

In our main & mule, kindergarten & text threads, everyone has a bump thread that has posted!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:58 am
Nashoba1
rash_me317
Reve Casse

In our main & mule, kindergarten & text threads, everyone has a bump thread that has posted!!!

thank you... i already started lmy bump thread . smile  

rash_me317

Chatty Shopper

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

i8u4dinner

13,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Thread Flip 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:10 pm
buuuuuuuuump biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:37 pm
I have a question.
What time zone are we using for ending the contest?
I am on the East Coast, so I don't know if I need to continue counting my grabs/bumps after midnight or do I need to count them toward next week.
I was trying to get to 100, but fell a little short.  

Dread-Pirate-Isaac

Heart Memory

38,025 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:44 am
User Image
Another great week Panthers, we had 22 bumpers just many feel short of the 100 bumps, but were 1/2 way there 4 that GSC & I know we can do it!!!

This week top three bumpers are:
1.Zengar Zonvolt= 285
2.Jiao Ting= 247
3.Gilliam Yager= 197

Others that were over a 100 bumps this week were:
xXTawni_LoveXx, princess28385, Fred66, zariqueen, rash_me317, & TaylorGS... Awesome bumping panthers!!!

Others out here bumping w/ us were:
Dread-Pirate-Isaac, Sweet Moonbeam, Anisserah, JellyJaks, Jessie0611, Little Miss Scarypants, EffieMay, HanyouMistress, followthemoose, Razumi Yazura, NeoInterpretive, pritong_sushi, & xXX_ichigo_xXx09...

Great job yall!!!

And I must say, people know your out here bumping as well, we had a very generous donation by one of our guild members, so make sure you check out the 1st place bumper award this week...
Joe~
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:57 am
Congratulations everyone - another great week of bumping. Wasn't around as much as I would have liked.  

Fred66
Crew

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Gilliam Yager

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:57 am
Wow, I guess this means I'm beyond help as well. rofl

Thank you for the prize, congrats to other winners - and everyone in general because you're great bumpers! mrgreen  
Booty Prowling Panthers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games