Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:37 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

”I will keep my conscious like the freshly…

User Image

"I'll try and be as cooperative as possible osaki-san." Nadare said bowing a little. "Now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to my friends." He said in respect bowing one more time and leaving the office for the river.
[[exit]]

User Image

... fallen snow pure and at peace"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:11 pm
[ OCC :: Is that it, I'm sure there was one more O w O ]  

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image

Osaki no Neko
Yukikage || Fuuton || Yukiton || Tamer || Katei no Neko

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|" I will protect my people..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Osaki looked around and began to grab scrolls. "I have to get stronger, so to the dojo for me." he said as he than began to walk out to the dojo.

[ exited ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:31 am
Oveon was silent as he walked the tower halls looking for the office of the Yukikage. 'I can find my way fine in the forest but buildings like this I get so lost.' He thought as he looked around him slowly trying to find the door and smiled as he found it. "Finnaly." He said and knocked on the door. "Yukikage I am Oveon Walker if you are in I would like to speak with you."  

Fallen Druid

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:42 am
Shivering, the boy entered into the village. Kaito had thought he had dressed himself warmly, but for how cold it was around the village, he wasn't dressed nearly as warm as he should have. People around the village wore extremely thick coats, gloves, large boats, and probably multiple layers on their bottom halves. Kaito wore his normal pants, fingerless gloves, and a single pair of pants.

The shivering boy walked through the large village blanketed in snow. Snow came down heavily upon the village. More snow than Kaito had probably ever saw, and yet the village people were probably used to these kinds of things. Snow in general was something the Genin wasn't even used to. This white powder was something he hadn't saw too very often.

Every step the boy took, the snow crunched under his feet. Kaito hadn't even the slightest idea where this office was, or who he was going to talk to for the papers he needed. His best bet was to ask somebody, but when your in a village filled with people you didn't know; it was hard to ask questions.

After a little while of walking, the genin decided it would be in his best interest to ask somebody the location of this office. Kaito stopped a man walking, whom looked to be a Jounin of the village. The man sent him in the direction of the office. Luckily, the office was only a twenty minute walk from his current location.

Upon reaching the office, a large smile came across the boys face. He had finally reached his destination. Entering the building, the boy looked around at the rather plain office. Kaito walked up the front desk, where a young lady was working. "Hello I uhh... Was sent by the Mist Village to pick up a report. I'm not sure what it's for, but I'm sure the Mist Village contacted you." She stood up, reaching to a filing cabinet behind her, pulling out a scroll with a blue tint, wrapped with blue thread. Kaito took the scroll, thanked the lady, and was on his way home.

5/5 - Mission: Progress Report  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:31 am
User Image

Osaki no Neko

Osaki ran back into his office forgetting one of the scrolls only to find two individuals in his off. "Darn..." he said as he and Ushio walk back over to the desk and he slumped backed in his desk. He passed the individual as he did so. "Come on in..." he said. He wanted to know what the young one wanted.

"

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fallen Druid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:22 pm
Oveon Walker
Bakijutsu user / Genin / Hidden Snow

Oveon bowed deeply as the Yukikage bid him to enter the office. "My apologies Yukikage I only came to get a fuuton scroll and Shunkan No Hagane and permission to continue my training." He said softly as he came out of the bow. "Then I'll be out of your hair sir."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:44 pm
User Image

Osaki no Neko

Osaki sat up in his desk and smiled. "No, no, I'm sorry. It was rude of me to talk to you in that manner." he said as he scratched the back of his head. "The village always comes first no matter what..." he said with a smile. He than looked around his desk and found the cabinet labeled "Bukijutsu". Osaki than looked around and found the scroll and set it on his desk. "Here you are the Bukijutsu you needed and yes you can continue to train. But please do not push yourself to much." he siad as he smiled at the genin and his tiger Ushio yawned.

[ Sorry, got caught in a PM argument > w < ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fallen Druid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:10 pm
Oveon Walker
Bakijutsu user / Genin / Hidden Snow

Oveon bowed his head slightly as he took the scrolls with both hands a warm smile on his face. "It is fine Yukikage I know you are very busy." He says simpley and rolls his shoulders slightly. "and I'll promise to take it easy Yukikage." He says as he starts to make his way from the room. (Exit: to Dojo)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:25 pm
User Image

Osaki no Neko

Osaki sat at his desk now waiting for people to come and visit him if they needed anything. He didn't want to just up and leave and miss anyone at this point. "I need and assistance..." he said as he was toying with a pen on his desk and his tiger Ushio yawn in boredom. It was like there was nothing to do. "That is it!" he shouted standing from his desk and his tiger Ushio only yawned again. "I'm going to go train and that is that!" he said as he grabbed his bag and began to put some scrolls in it. He seemed to want to get this going and fast.

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:21 pm
((OC: Going to ask once more, are there any more people that would like to post in the office before I leave. I have waited 2 weeks for two individuals that have not yet posted. If you don't post soon, again Ieaving the office for real this time.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image

Osaki no Neko

Osaki stood from his desk and began to get his traditional kages robe and hate on. He than snapped his fingers and two Anbu with blue marking supon their mask appeared before him bowing infront of his desk. "You two will come with me to the Land of Fire and than to Konohagakure..." he said as he finished putting on his kages robes and began to walk towards them and his tiger Ushio followed behind him.

Oska than left his office followed but the Anbu.

[ Exited to streets]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:49 am

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji the new Yukikage that walked into her office and sat down doing paper work. She seemed rather annoyed with the amount that she has left to do now that she is the kage. The old kage being young as he was and only for a few months until they replaced him with her. He must have been a bit depressed but over all relieved."I wonder what that kid is up to in his isolated training..?" she asked herself as she seemed to be worried about Osaki and his tiger Ushio a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:58 pm

Fuji no Yuki

Fuji began finished her paper work and than stood from her chair. She looked out the window that was behind her chair and desk and looked outside at the snow covered ground and at the many people of the village walking about. "I wonder..." he stated to herself as she than heard that she should be heading to another village to get treaties and such. "I know, you advisers don't have to be so pushy and annoying all the time..." she stated and the elderly advisers only looked at her as if she was a smart mouth brat. "And don't give me that look and snare, I worked hard to become the Yukikage so be a bit nicer and I will do the same for you..." she stated to them, but they only ignored her and walked out. "Man, no wonder the kind left in a hurry." she said as a joke to her assistance that was standing in the chamber.

"That Osaki kid must have had it though being forced to be the kage at such a young age and as a Genin still no less..." he stated as she looked at the snow fall outside from her window and her smile changed back to a straight face. "But we all have to grow up faster in the Shinobi World..."

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Fuji no Yuki

Fuji seemingly bored stopped and noticed there was a fight between two of her shinobi in the village bellow and seemed to be rather annoyed with the fact. But just as she was about the open the window and head down there to break it up. Someone else got to there first. "Good atleast I can trust people to stop stupid arguments." she said as she herself grabbed a one strapped bag and began to put scrolls and a few others items in it. She seemed to predict or wanted to leave if she could. But god knew what she was thinking at this time.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games