Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Charon looked around the street a little in awe. He'd never been to an all wizarding community, and frankly he wished he had before now. So many people and all of them were like him. It was busy but in a whole different way then London. 'Daisy would love this place.' He thought to himself with a small smile. "You ok Dante?" He asked turning back to look at his yearmate.

Don't you wanna go for a ride?
Just keep your hands inside
And most the most out of life
Now don't you take if for granted

Life is like a mean machine
It made a mess outta me
It left me caught between
Like an angry dream I was stranded
I was stranded

And I'm steady but I'm starting to shake
And I don't know how much more I can take

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:17 pm

User Image

Dante was not as surprised by Hogsmead as Charon was. His parents had brought him there many times before and so he was used to it. There was always a store there that was interesting to him but was only in there once and he barely remembered it. When Charon spoke he turned to him and smiled,"yes Im alright, are you?" he laughed

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image
User Image

"Yes just glad to be outta the castle. Come on...I gotta go to Olivander''s." Charon said turning a little red. His classes had been horrible so far because his wand kept threating to back fire on him. Smiling a little at Dante he turned towards the direction he believe the shop to be in.

It made a mess outta me
I was stranded

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:43 pm

User Image

Dante laughed and let his friend continue walking for a few more shops until his laughter got louder. "Charon, Olivanders is in the other direction." he said trying to contain his laughter. He stopped and leaned against a wall as he held his stomach, still trying to contain the rest of his laughter. "Although if you want to we can continue in this direction then perhaps in a few years we would make it to Olivanders" he joked.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Charon stopped looking back at Dante going even redder. "Jerk! Why didn't you tell me?" He said lightly whacking him in the shoulder. Turning around he headed off back the way they came trying to ignore the laughter.

{exit to Ollivanders}

It made a mess outta me
I was stranded

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:06 pm

User Image

Dante stretched as he stepped out of Olivanders. The place was stuffy and he needed the fresh air. He looked around at the busy streets. It was nice to be able to come here by themselves. Hogsmead was a nice break from the daily routine back at school. Now he couldn't wait to go to the music shop. It excited him to no end.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Where am I? Back on the Streets of Hogsmead
Who's with me? Dante, Etheris and Maestro
How am I feeling? Wonderful
On my thoughts? It's so shiny!
My desire? To cause some mischief now

Charon stepped out on the streeta gain with a smile. He was so glad to have a new wand. There was something about it though....it felt more intune to him. More meant for him then the first one. Coming over to Dante he grinned. "Ok sorry that took so long. Where too next?" He asked happily.

It made a mess outta me
I was stranded

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:21 pm

User Image

Dante yawned. As he did so he exaggerated it slightly then smiled."Took you long enough" he jested as he nudged him with his arm. After laughing a bit he looked around,"well, I did want to check out Dominic Maestros" he said looking in the direction of the music shop. Maestro perked up when he heard his name again but pouted when he again found that his master was referring to a shop.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Where am I? Heading to Dominic Maestro's
Who's with me? Etheris, Dante and Maestro
How am I feeling? Wonderful
On my thoughts? Burn things now?
My desire? To practice with my wand.

Charon reached over lightly stroking the cobra. He could see the disappointment in the serpent. Poor thing. "Alright then. You lead the way this time. I'm not getting lost again for your amusement." Charon said lightly nudging him. He was grinning but it was still a buzz for him to have a new wand.

{exit to dominic maestro's}

It made a mess outta me
I was stranded

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:00 pm

User Image

Dante laughed as the started to walk,"I have no idea what you are talking about Charon" he said as they made their way down the street. He too pet the pouting snake to let him know that he still liked him. Maestro reluctantly gave in.

( exit to Dominic Maestros)

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
Wizarding Wireless Network Staff

Nicholas and Miranda walked into the streets from the side road that lead to the Wizarding Wireless Network Headquarters. "I'm heading to Spintwitches" he said "Kay! I need to go to Gladrags. Meet up at the Three Broomsticks?" Miranda said. Nicholas nodded

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image
Where am I? In Hogsmead near Honeydukes
Who am I with? Rhys...other villiagers
What's my mood? Nervous, a little scared
Who/What's on my mind? Where is he? Is he really here? Should I be here?
What do I want? To get my notebook...to run....to see him again...

User Image

Xenos stood nervously outside of Honeydukes. In his arms was a large brown paper bag, inside of it was probably half the store. When he got nervous he turned to sweets. A sugar quill hung from his lips and the bag looked like it was way too full. He probably spent more then he should've...oh well.

Zamir had managed to push him out to Hogsmead in hopes of finding Dante....so far nothing. It made him feel stupid being here. But then again it's not like there was a set meeting time. The Slytherin didn't even know he was looking for him yet. It was a terrifying experience to be standing watching for that one glimsp of that dark hair. But would he have the courage to face him if he saw it?

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:43 pm

User Image

Dante stretched and took in a deep breath when he left the shop. Despite the plesent atmosphere of the shop he still felt very anxious. How could he even speak with Xenos now. His heart couldn't take much more of this. The worst fear he had of Xenos knowing he had the book for the few days since he found it is him being angry then saying he'd never speak with him again. He flopped his back against the wall of Maestro's and watched the people passing by. It all seemed like a blur as his thoughts were still mostly inwards. Maestro hissed lightly. It was no words, just a concerned hiss.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image
Where am I? In Hogsmead near the Music Store
Who am I with? Rhys...oh god
What's my mood? More nervous and defiently scared
Who/What's on my mind? He's here...he really is
What do I want? To run...to see him....my notebook....oh god why do you hate me?

User Image

Xenos had started walking a little bit down the streets. He was worried he might miss him if he moved but that was risk Xenos had to take. His mind was whirlling since that day at Professor Watkins' office. The feeling he could handle...but to confront Dante not only for his book...but about HIS feelings towards the snake. The albino wasn't certain he could handle it.

As he came near Dominic Maestro's, Xenos half choked on the remainder of his third sugar quill. Oh god there he was. 'Dante....' He thougt, his heart feeling a little tight. Rhys shifted a bit on his shoulder, letting out a small cry that sounded concerened but reassuring to the boy's ears. It was now or never. Taking a deep breath, Xenos adjusted his glasses and headed towards the other boy.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:44 pm

User Image

Dante scanned the crowds, his mind still filled with a thousand thoughts. How would he ever speak with..wait, was that...oh god no. Xenos was walking straight toward him. How did he find him, what were the odds he was in Hogsmead when they were. He felt his stomach flip and his heart flutter as the Ravenclaw grew closer and closer. Although all senses yelled at him to run, he stayed where he was. This fight with his will caused his legs to shake slightly. When Xenos finally reached him Dante only stared like an idiot for a long time. When he finally spoke all he could utter was,"...X..Xenos..."

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games