Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Even if Loving You is a Crime (now playing) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:44 pm
Utsuki now became nervous. "I'd rather not. I don't want to know what would happen if my dad saw me," he replied, shivering a little. If he became an accomplice, then he'd be kicked out of the house for sure. There was no place he could go to if that happened, since he rarely stepped foot outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:30 pm
Kenichi snorted again. "You need to live a little, kid. Trust me. There's nothing more thrilling and exhilarating than knowing you successfully held up a store and got away with it."  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:47 pm
"I personally think the opposite of that," Utsuki muttered, though somewhat quietly. "I just don't want to start holding up stores or anything. I want to live a relatively normal life, so I have no interest in anything you do."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:57 pm
"Now, that's just hurtful, Utsuki. I have a normal life. I just also happen to be a thief and the son of a gang lord. That doesn't make me any less human than you, does it?"  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:16 pm
"I'm not saying you're not much of a human or anything," Utsuki said defensively. "I guess I should have said I just don't want to commit any crimes. It's not surprising that you think they're thrilling, but I don't see them that way."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:21 pm
Kenichi sighed. "When it's been long enough for me to take this thing off, I'm going to show you how to relax a little and not be so uptight." Actually, he'd only had the cast on his leg one day, and it already felt like forever. He was ready to take his knife and pry the thing off already. He'd live with his leg healing funky if that's what the cost was.  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:42 pm
"If whatever you plan to show me has to do with crime, then I'd prefer that you don't show me at all," Utsuki muttered, averting his eyes to stare at the ceiling. It was definitely a mistake to go to the balcony every night. So what if he had a great view of the neighborhood? So what if he wanted to find the perfect angle for a photo? The result from going to the balcony was meeting his stalker, and now he's stuck with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:05 pm
Kenichi sighed. "I really think you'd enjoy the finer art of thievery, Utsuki. Some of it would make for wonderful pictures. Not that I'll ever let you photograph me thieving."  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:42 pm
"I'd rather not. If I'm caught, I'll never be able to become a photographer," Utsuki said, once again trying to discourage the thought. "Besides, I don't think the art of thievery is a good kind of art."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm
"Then, you've never been to a thief's training grounds, and not the metaphorical battle grounds. My home... It's crazier than I am. You learn quickly in that place that in order to survive, you take what you need by any means possible."  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:49 pm
Utsuki rolled his eyes. He didn't say anything else, having run out a things to say. It wasn't like Kenichi could convince him to become at least a criminal accomplice, so why continue this possible argument?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:20 pm
Kenichi sighed. "Why do you just stop talking like that? It's rude."  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:27 pm
"I just didn't have any reply," Utsuki answered with a shrug. "I didn't see any point in it, really."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:52 pm
Kenichi shrugged and went back to his ramen, finishing it loudly. "You said you take pictures. Can I see some?"  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:05 pm
Utsuki's eyes brightened immediately. "Sure!" he replied and then opened a drawer next to his bed. "Here they are. They're just neighborhood pictures, though."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games