Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:49 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki sulked as Doki tended his foot, his face dark and red though with embarrassment rather then anger. He didn't feel like talking but he watched his foot being treated with a...a pout. As Doki moved away, he pulled his foot in close and just sat with a frown, waiting for his clothes to dry I forgot my sleeping bag. he thought, his chin on his knees. At Doki's words, he looked up but still "I'm fine..." he said, going back to his frowning and scowling but with more of a sleepy look. He'd probably fall asleep too in a few.

(Sorry Doki! I was slow >< My apologies)

Where's the truth? What's a lie?
Can't tell...Don't care.
Just.... no more sorrow...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:38 pm
Kyo kept scrubbing his hair, trying to get as much stank out as fast as possible, he was afraid to look at his reflection because of his dreaded orange hair. He looked over at Haki and Doki, walking over and giving Haki his jacket and holding his small blanket for Doki to take. "You guys looked cold..."  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:28 pm
User Image

Haki glanced up as he took his jacket and blinked "What's up, carrot top?" he said, more out of surprise then in any mean spirited way. He was just surprised to see how....well, how orange Kyo's hair was. He was fairly certain it had been red "Thanks for my jacket..." he threw it around his shoulders and went back to being curled up. His pants were drying near the fire and he wasn't feeling any shame for sitting in his boxers.

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:45 pm
Kyo's face flushed brightly red, embarrassed at that nickname, great, he was back to carrot-top. "How was I to know bear p*ss would drain my hair of it's red dye?" He plopped on to the ground, crisscrossing his legs and arms, he didn't even have anymore red dye, since he didn't want to return to his apartment with his sister, he didn't want to dye his hair infront of the other anbu, now that would kill him from embarrassment!  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image

Holding back laughter, Haki pulled his lips in and bit them, making sure he could speak without laughing "Dye?" he asked, tilting his head as a smile started to work its way across his features "Why do you dye your hair? Its nice the color it is." he couldn't help the chuckle that escaped at the thought of tough, manly Kyo dying his hair and turned his face into his knees, starting to laugh "That's really not at all what I expected." he continued to chuckle.

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:15 pm
Kyo turned redder and redder, hiding his face by now and peeking a bit at Haki, this was exactly why he dyed his hair. "I got bullied a lot for my orange hair, you think I was this stubborn and hot headed as a mere genin? I was a huge whimp in the academy and as a genin!" He bit his lip with a fang, trying to hold back a comment about Haki's blonde hair but it failed. "Besides, I'd rather be red or orange than blonde, heh...tripping in the woods like in a horror story and hurting your foot eh?" He stuck his tounge out, this was probably the best they were both going to get along with ever.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:01 am
User Image

Bullied? He couldn't think of anyone less likely to be bullied but before Haki could say so...in with the insult! He was trying to be nice and stupid Kyo goes and screws it up! "...my. hair. isn't. blonde!" he snapped, shoving Kyo's head sharply and standing. He glared down at Kyo, angry at being insulted, again! "My hair is white, its always been white and I'm not so wimpy that I have to dye my hair because some people don't like it!" he snarled and stomped off to the other side of the fire, almost throwing himself down to lay with his back to it and Kyo Geez! Why is he such a jerk all the time?! he fumed silently then snapped "And don't you dare come over here!"

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:09 am
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 510/ 510 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Well, Kyo came back. Interesting development, his hair and the smell. But, oh well. The three of them at this point didn't really have much to be ashamed of. They've all seen some real crap. Doki also didn't want to provoke the kid anymore if she could help it. After mending his foot, she coughed a bit. Then saw the blanket. She thanked Kyo and took the blanket. Though mainly, she was warm enough to get back most of her feels. Using it instead to dry her head and feet.

Eh?! She could have sworn that she heard something flippery and such. While the two went on in their love and hate spat, Doki scooted back to where their clothes were clumped. She rummaged through her own and lifted a silvery body of a fish by it's tail. Being so numb from the cold and all, she hadn't really noticed what slithered in and there. "Awesome!" The type of fish it was, it was edible and somewhat nutritious. Even with it's size, it could provide a good amount of stew. As she turned around to skin and flay the fish, about three small leeches were wiggling on her back that most likely would have come from the river. "Hey-hey! Be easy on each other. We still need to get past tomorrow. " Hummed Doki, while applying in some roots she had scavenged earlier as well as some sliced mushrooms from the use of a kunai. The steam was starting to appear. Then she entered in the salvaged fish. The outer skin was left by the edges of the fire on sticks for a nice roasting to be added on with later. ""

Just a little more and the fish would boil well enough in with the rest. "Mmm, maybe I can spare some herbs. Who needs an outdoor restaurant, right guys?!" Cheery, oh so cheery. Hardly aware of the bolstering little parasites hanging around behind her shoulder blades. Luckily, she brought spoons and cups in the one bag that she never managed forget.

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

little_mintchan

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:58 am
Kyo grumbled, his head being shoved so Haki could stand and fly himself over to the other side of the fire. Shi was sprawled out over there on his back, probably waiting for a tummy rub since Haki went over there. "It's defintly white Kyo, I think your just colorblind." Kyo stuck his tongue out and ruffled his own hair, trying to not get it so messy. "I dyed my hair a long time ago! I'm not whimpy anymore...I still say its blonde...it's like a very light blonde. Sorry if I got you mad!" He turned away from the fire, hiding the fact he actually said sorry for once in his life. Shi was trying to snatch up the fish Doki was eating, whimpering and giving her puppy eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image

Haki scowled at the wall but couldn't be mad as Shi whimpered for a tummy rug, obliging the dog. He rather liked the dog but "Dogs are color blind, aren't they?" he mused, sure of his own hair color but still kind of glad Shi had sided with him. Turning to look at Doki, Haki felt his stomach turn over "....." his mouth grimaced, open and disgusted at the wiggly things on Doki's back "Doki-san...uh....lay down on the ground, ok? On your stomach not your back!" he reached for one of the cups and checked it, making sure it was going to conduct heat properly. Seeing that it would, he held it near the fire, waiting for it to heat up and Doki to lay down. Not knowing how she would react to squirmy things, Haki didn't tell her WHAT was on her back "You've got frost bite. I want to get the blood circulating so you don't have any skin damage." he said instead, giving Kyo a 'Don't tell her what's really on there!' look as he felt the cup getting close to the right temperature.

Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

She smiled, gently pushing Shi away with the back of her hand to prevent the dog from burning himself from the fire. As she stroked him under his chin, Doki stopped, midway with the kettlepot's lid lifted as the stew was nearly done. She turned to Haki with a confused expression. Then her look of seriousness oozed down into a somewhat happier state of being. Clutching her spoon, she sniffled on the inside at how he was calling her Doki again~ And that he still cared enough to not be so mad at her anymore~

Though, he looked upset. Eh? Seeing what he was doing with the cups. Well, she was going to contradict him in her mind saying stuff like; 'pbbt, I'm a medical ninja, I think I'll know when I have a frostbite and what to do with it-'. But she didn't. At least, she would humor him. In her mind, if she was flexible and not discourage him, then why not? Aww, so cute. I guess the tyke's not so keen on worrying. "Okie-doke. The stew will be ready in a matter of minutes by the way." Gently, she set the ladle off to the side of the kettle pot and moved a little away from the fire. She laid down as requested. Since wearing her toga, her back was bare. With both arms crossed, she rested her chin over it. "Smart. I haven't even thought about inspecting myself for that." She commented on Haki's part, praising him as a medic but just as a grateful person in general. Now that she thought about it, she did feel a little itch on her back. Suppose it was just a milder symptom while not feeling the rest. So she wasn't too worried. Haki proved himself to be quite the camper.

Then it hit her. It was true that blood circulation was important to frostbites. But with how she had seen him do a little welding with the cup..it made her feel a little uneasy. Suddenly she uncrossed her arms and instead had her palms sprawled on the cavern's chilly floor. Her expression starting to look mildly concerned at best. Wait...he's not still..mad at me...is he? What if he just wanted to get back at her? At the back of her head she could imagine a demonic little Haki. Was he gonna brand her in hatred?! Then she turned back around, her hands raised up. "Y-You know..I can- I can do it. You should rest up. I've put you through enough already..haha!~" Nodding multiple times, she gestured him to the drier areas within the cave also near the fire.

little_mintchan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:12 pm
Kyo finally saw the leeches and looked disgusting, when Doki started to look nervous, he knew he could help Haki get those nasty things off her. He snatched both her wrists quickly and held tight, nodding to Shi to keep her legs down incase she kicked. "Get those nasty things off her! I am not going to carry her back to Kumo because she got low on blood." Only Doki could hear the actual care he held for her right now, Haki would probably think he was just being selfish.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:19 am
User Image

Haki scowled as Doki suddenly turned back, despite what she'd said earlier "What?" he asked, looking oddly at her for a moment. Finally, though, Kyo jumped forward, grabbing Doki's hands and restraining her. As an additional restraint, Haki moved over and sat on her -plop!- , his knees tightening at her hips to keep her from wiggling "Don't move, ok?" he bent over, tightening the skin around one of the small leeches before he gently put the cup down on top of it. The heat and suction caused the leech to curl up and pull away from Doki's skin "One down! Two to go." Haki snatched the leech from her skin before it could reattach and flung it into the fire, causing it to burst and smoke a little "She's not gonna get blood loss from those little things. But if we don't remove them right, she could get an infection."he replied to Kyo's weird comment, giving the boy a scowl. He held the cup out, since it had cooled, over the heat again, pressing his palm flat against Doki's skin near the other leech. She's getting warmer. Good thing Kyo gave her that blanket. he thought, not going to compliment Kyo out loud anymore though. He bent over Doki's back, carefully placing the cup on the second leech "Sorry about this, Doki-san. But if you'd lain on your back and squished these, you'd have gotten a serious infection." Haki said, pulling the cup off to yank the curled up leech off and throw into the fire. Last one was bigger and he held the cup in the fire longer, making sure he could get it off "Don't move ok? This is a big one." he slid the edge of the cup under the tail of the leech and closed the cup tight against Doki's skin "Ah! If you've got leeches..." he felt ill for a moment and looked at Kyo for a second then looked at the back of Doki's head "Can you check me for leeches, Doki-san?" he asked, suddenly nervous that he might have a couple as well! He took the cup off and scooped up the last leech, throwing it into the fire with the cinders of its brothers. All that remained of them were small red circles surrounded by slightly larger red circles where their teeth had been and the cup had heated Doki's skin. He scooted off her, tumbling a little to sit on the floor.

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:11 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

"L-Leeches...?" Ah. It made sense now.

All were valid points but... Did they really have to restrain her this much? Even with all the bypass security over her arms and now with Haki and Shi covering her legs...she wasn't going to put up much of a struggle. It was a just a nervous reaction. But... She stopped trembling at least once to allow the boys to do the job efficiently. They weren't kids. Kyo, naturally a prodigy was capable but even now he had a sense of maturity of now seen from a vague angle. His concern was very much appreciated despite his bratty remark. And Haki.. Well, this was going to be one of those moments where she was going to be proud of having a good student.

She was quiet. Bemused and smiling but frightfully a little afraid at the same time despite dealing with leeches before. So in a way, Doki was very lucky to have them care enough to handle the personal effects. "Thank you everyone." Each time she saw Haki toss the little thingamajiggers into the fire, she couldn't help herself from wincing a bit. She felt bad for them just a bit, probably because of how impressive they were quickly dealt with. And anyway, the weight from her legs had lifted as Haki resumed the same position. With his back to her, she agreed. She shook out of Kyo's grip-- strong the brat was but a quick tickle to his side ought to have loosened his grip.

Calmly taking the cup from his hands to scald the rims while inspecting his body. She had already taken a glance at him but with how disoriented she was, there might have been a few spots.

"Just a baby one." Said Doki, holding a section of below his mid abdomen just above the tailbone. It was so tiny, even a hawk would have missed over it but the squirming tail was enough to see. Though because it was particularly small, she had to be careful not to burn his skin. With the same level of efficiency, she tossed the little thing into the fire. Barely missing the stew. "Done." Gently, she pat his back.

Then looked to Kyo. Her eyes frowned. If he had been bathing all this time to get the stank out of his hair...then... Even if it wasn't in a river, any basin of water might have that possibility. "Kyo, strip."

little_mintchan

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:21 pm
Kyo wiggled away, he hated to be tickled like that so he did squirm. He chuckled at how they checked eachother for leeches but now he had to strip?! "No." He shooked his head, a big Kyo rule was to be self conscionce infront of people, even if he had leeches, they would be sucking on his shoulder wrap on his left side, any arm bandages or on bandaids from cuts. Either way he was too nervous and shy to ever take his shirt off directly infront of them.  
☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games