Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
♥ Singles Only! ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you or have you ever experienced a Gaian Relationship?
Yes WOOT!!
28%
 28%  [ 24 ]
Not yet..
20%
 20%  [ 17 ]
Yes but never again...
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
No and I don't intend too!!
10%
 10%  [ 9 ]
Yes and hopefully again..
16%
 16%  [ 14 ]
Give me my 10 Gold!
20%
 20%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 84

Foghorn_Moonlight_Goddess

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:18 pm
corruption
ninja

xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:19 am
Hello. My name is corruption, and I'm 27 years old. I have black hair and hazel eyes. My favorite color is blue, I love chicken, and I am a big anime fan. I'm a dog person, I watch soap operas, and reality television. I'm easy to get along with, I like intellectual conversations, and I'm a sucker for romance, kindness, considerateness, and politeness. What I look for in a partner is someone who is quasi-literate..and doesn't take everything so seriously. Someone who can make me laugh without trying too hard, and someone who isn't overbearing. The pet name co-chan is off limits! Anything else is okay...I'm a *****, so anyone between the ages of 18-23 is preferred. If I sound interesting to you...pm me. redface  

corruption

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:07 pm
corruption
Hello. My name is corruption, and I'm 27 years old. I have black hair and hazel eyes. My favorite color is blue, I love chicken, and I am a big anime fan. I'm a dog person, I watch soap operas, and reality television. I'm easy to get along with, I like intellectual conversations, and I'm a sucker for romance, kindness, considerateness, and politeness. What I look for in a partner is someone who is quasi-literate..and doesn't take everything so seriously. Someone who can make me laugh without trying too hard, and someone who isn't overbearing. The pet name co-chan is off limits! Anything else is okay...I'm a *****, so anyone between the ages of 18-23 is preferred. If I sound interesting to you...pm me. redface

Im 21 but i think im not what your lookin for rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:01 pm
corruption
She loves me! xp

OoChIcKeNoO

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:17 pm
OoChIcKeNoO
corruption
She loves me! xp

domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:02 am
>_> she likes em young  

zonic69

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:33 am
I thin I beat everyone here in the sad thing that is me being 21 in a matter of weeks (I turn 21 on August 27) and I an single, and always have been. Not by choice though, just by bad luck xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:35 am
foghorn_moonlight_goddess
OoChIcKeNoO
corruption
She loves me! xp

domokun
**gasps n tackles you down**
I LUFFS YOU!
domokun whee

OoChIcKeNoO

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:37 am
Sephoenix
I thin I beat everyone here in the sad thing that is me being 21 in a matter of weeks (I turn 21 on August 27) and I an single, and always have been. Not by choice though, just by bad luck xp
**huggles**
Sometimes single is better. Its less hurties and less drama.
3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:41 am
are you making fun of me... gonk redface  

corruption

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:19 pm
corruption
**squeeks n shakes me head**
I ish not... You said you love chicken.
N i luffles you too ^-^

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:03 pm
OoChIcKeNoO
corruption
**squeeks n shakes me head**
I ish not... You said you love chicken.
N i luffles you too ^-^
okay...*hugs*  

corruption

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:45 am
OoChIcKeNoO
foghorn_moonlight_goddess
OoChIcKeNoO
corruption
She loves me! xp

domokun
**gasps n tackles you down**
I LUFFS YOU!
domokun whee

heart heart Aww... I feel so loved.. *huggles back* Pats hat.. smile rofl *picks you up and spins you in a circle

@corruption
I luffs you tooo 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:57 am
heart  

corruption

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:02 am
OoChIcKeNoO
Sephoenix
**huggles**
Sometimes single is better. Its less hurties and less drama.
3nodding
Heh, you don't have to be in a relationship to get hurt, that already happened twice to me *huggles back*  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff