Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Backstory: To Be Named Later. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Nope. I'm happy as long as I'm with my family." he said smiling, then waving to Xena. "Hi, Princess." he called.
Xena: "Welcome back, Daddy." She said with a smile as she goes into the kitchen.

She smiles a bit then looks at Danni. "As long as we're all happy, I wouldn't have it any other way." She said then nuzzles his neck gently. "Ever since that night Donnie killed you, I felt as though my world has completely shattered...I felt so lost." She then hugs him tightly. "I know it's all in the past now...but I hate the thought of losing you like that again."

Danni: "Hey. Don't worry about it." he said as he pulled her closer and nuzzled her hair. "It's all in the past and you wont lose me again." he said.
"Unfortunately there are some who won't let go...No matter how many times I apologize or try to make amends." She gently rubs his back as she hugged him. "There's always going to be someone who hates my guts."

Danni: "Well if I'm right from coming back to check the security tapes earlier.....Mikey likes your guts." he said teasingly.
She smiles a bit. "Apparently you do too." She gives a wink before giving him a kiss.

Xena: She walks out of the kitchen with a glass of limeade.

Danni: "Well personally I love them." he said with a grin before starting to tickle her. He didn't notice Xena come in as he "attacked".  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:03 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Hey. Don't worry about it." he said as he pulled her closer and nuzzled her hair. "It's all in the past and you wont lose me again." he said.
"Unfortunately there are some who won't let go...No matter how many times I apologize or try to make amends." She gently rubs his back as she hugged him. "There's always going to be someone who hates my guts."

Danni: "Well if I'm right from coming back to check the security tapes earlier.....Mikey likes your guts." he said teasingly.
She smiles a bit. "Apparently you do too." She gives a wink before giving him a kiss.

Danni: "Well personally I love them." he said with a grin before starting to tickle her. He didn't notice Xena come in as he "attacked".
She starts to laugh as she was getting tickled. "No fair!" She exclaimed as she tries to make her escape.

Xena: She chuckles a bit. "Get her, Daddy!"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She starts to laugh as she was getting tickled. "No fair!" She exclaimed as she tries to make her escape.

Danni: "Hah, Woman! All things are fair in love and war!" he said grinning as he tickled her. He heard Xena and laughed. "Even Princess agrees."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:10 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Hah, Woman! All things are fair in love and war!" he said grinning as he tickled her. He heard Xena and laughed. "Even Princess agrees."
She laughs. "Two can play this game." She said then attempts to use her tail to tickle him. "You trying to turn her against me? Oh, you're gonna pay for that!" She gives a smirk.

Xena: She couldn't help but laugh.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She laughs. "Two can play this game." She said then attempts to use her tail to tickle him. "You trying to turn her against me? Oh, you're gonna pay for that!" She gives a smirk.

Danni: "Ack! Illegal use of tail!" he exclaimed as he was tickled back. He started to laugh and try to tickle her more.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:23 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Ack! Illegal use of tail!" he exclaimed as he was tickled back. He started to laugh and try to tickle her more.
"Illegal? How is that illegal when you too have kitsune DNA too?" She laughs more as she continues to tickle him. "You're the one who cheats with using your ghost powers."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Illegal? How is that illegal when you too have kitsune DNA too?" She laughs more as she continues to tickle him. "You're the one who cheats with using your ghost powers."

Danni: "Oh you mean like this?" he asked as he was laughing, then went intangible.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:49 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Oh you mean like this?" he asked as he was laughing, then went intangible.
"Oh, you cheater!"

Xena: As Danni became intangible, she slowly sneaks behind him as her sapphire blue eyes change into a greenish color. She soon becomes intangible and starts to tickle him.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:05 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Oh, you cheater!"

Xena: As Danni became intangible, she slowly sneaks behind him as her sapphire blue eyes change into a greenish color. She soon becomes intangible and starts to tickle him.

Rini: She appeared and snuck up quietly before beginning to tickle Sirea with her hands and tail  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:42 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Oh, you cheater!"

Rini: She appeared and snuck up quietly before beginning to tickle Sirea with her hands and tail
She laughs when she got tickled by Rini, then attempts on using her tail to tickle her.

Xena: She gazes over to Rini. "And I had asked about you earlier." She said.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Oh, you cheater!"

Danni: "But you love me." he said with a chuckle  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:49 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Oh, you cheater!"

Danni: "But you love me." he said with a chuckle
"And that's the truth." She said with a wink.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Oh, you cheater!"

She laughs when she got tickled by Rini, then attempts on using her tail to tickle her.

Rini: She giggles as she's tickled. She then smiles as she hears Xena. "So I heard."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:58 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Oh, you cheater!"

Rini: She giggles as she's tickled. She then smiles as she hears Xena. "So I heard."
Xena: "So how are things in the Moon Kingdom?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:05 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Oh, you cheater!"

Xena: "So how are things in the Moon Kingdom?" She asked.
Rini: "Peaceful though I think that's more thanks to Mommy and the Crystal Millennium than anything else." She grinned at the trio. "So how's my favorite ghostly kitsune trio?"  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff