Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
The Personal ******** You's Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reine Fletcher

Rainbow Pirate

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:14 am
Well, well, dad.
You know what, I can take people telling me things, hell I was brought up to function like a robot, being told how to act, what to say. But ******** that, I could care less about your stupid religion and your baseless indoctrination. I will NEVER be swayed to come to church or believe in your god, I will NEVER waste my time praying, I will NEVER give in no matter what blackmailing you do even if it's yourself you're putting on the line. Seriously, skipping a meal every time I skip mass? How immature does that get?
I can take losing an argument. I admit it, I can't bring my points across if my life depended on it, but please, for ******** sake, that doesn't mean I agree with you. Ever. <******** you, you know.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:54 pm
                    an open letter to my mother:
                  • noone set you up.
                  • noone set you up.
                  • noone set you up.
                  • noone set you up.
                  • noone set you up.
                  • noone set you up.
                  • noone set you up.

get off your high horse, woman. yes, i am being disrespectful, oh no! but if you're going to act like this, you don't deserve much respect. here, let me list some things for you:

• you are not always right.
                  • maturity does not come with age.
                  • intelligence does not come with age.
                  • you do not know everything.
                  • taking out your anger and frustration verbally on your children is a good way to make them not want to see you when they get old enough to move out.
                  • you mess around what actually happened in your own head to make yourself seem like the hero.
                  • are you getting upset now? too bad, read on.
                  • and we all know you're depressed. if you think you're hiding it, you should really think again about that.
                  • the world does not revolve around you.
                  • let me rephrase that: you are not supreme queen of the universe, and noone is made to serve you and come to you when you call them.
                  • yes, even odin.

and you throwing a fit about how i set you up? yes, i am sarcastic, cynical, and you love to think that i only have bad qualities. that has done wonders for my self-confidence. /sarcasm
                    and yes, i swipe books from people's rooms, i hide things, i lie, and i am generally a not so trusting person (really, it's no surprise that i am), overall i am a bit of a mess. and you are no better. you are not some polished diamond.

now, let's go through what actually happened:

• we went to register for classes
                  • i registered wrong on the computer, you threw a fit about it.
                  • you blamed me for god knows what, and you thought you were some sort of martyr.
                  • you pretty much were throwing a silent hissy fit.

and now, let's fast-forward to the end of august, shall we?

• we went to orientation
                  • received my schedule, you pretty much threw a tantrum that orchestra wasn't on it.
                  • i tried to explain why it wasn't.
                  • i ended up having to tell you to be quiet and listen to me because you wouldn't shut the hell up and let me speak.
                  • you wouldn't listen when i explained.
                  • dad talked about changing out of spoken word with one of my teachers.
                  • you sat around and accused me of taking orchestra out of my schedule and threatened to stop my cello lessons.
                  • i tried to get you to listen again, with no result- considering you were convinced i had done something, and you just sat there with a smug smirk on your face and -i and not lying- rolled your eyes.
                  • really, you're lucky i didn't try and slap you then and there.
                  • you then proceeded to be immature for the most part, and pretty much took the time to make yourself look like some sort of saint.
                  • you're nowhere near a saint, but that's getting off-topic.
                  • you threw minor hissy fits about people holding doors (big woop, it's a door).
                  • we got in the car. wanna know the first thing you did?
                  • blame that i set you up and i wanted to sabatoge you.
                  • tried to back yourself up with emails and texts.
                  • and conveniently, you forgot about verbal communication.
                  • you then proceeded to pick on me, and acted like i was a demon when i refused to let myself become a verbal punching bag.
                  • then you mentioned that i should go live at dad's full-time because "you'd be better off there and you obviously want to go there all the time."
                  • although really, you're the only one who wants me to got there full-time.

and really, the rest of the day didn't go much better now did it.
                    honestly, you're really not a very good person to hang around, you know that? and if somehow you find this post, i'm not apologizing for any of this at all. it's how i feel about this whole situation, and that's that.

you know, if you ever want to know how i'm doing after college- like if i got married, if i have kids, my job, hell, if you even want to see or hear from me at all, you should start changing some things you do.

and i mean it.

wow, that felt good.

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:23 am
Dear new family in Iowa that I never knew I had,

Man, you guys are a horror show. My half-brother and his wife have an "open" marriage (which would be fine and all, but there's a kid involved). The kid - a six-year-old girl - spends a lot of time at her grandma's. Her grandma is very sick, with cancer, among other things. The last thing she needs is another obligation, and one that she honestly can't afford with being on a fixed income.

Now I find out my half-brother deactivated his FB account - something about being on probation for 3 years - and the grandma won't tell me what's going on, only that he was supposed to contact me, according to his probation officer. She gave me his number, to find out more about what's going on, but I'm a little scared to call. What if he needs money? A place to stay? Someone to vouch for him?

Keep in mind I just found out I had a second brother a few months ago. I know almost nothing about him. I have no money to loan, no room for him to stay, and I couldn't, in all good conscience, stand up for him, because I don't know him well enough.

Seriously, guys, ******** off. I'll keep in touch with my dad, it doesn't cost me anything, and it may make his days a little more bearable in the nursing home. But the rest of you are on your own.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:48 am
What an awesome idea! Haha...
Here goes nothing...

Hey ******** you, you hurt me in the past and never said sorry. You walk around like you did nothing and act like Im over reacting, but in all reality you scarred me for life. You dumb a*****e, you deserve to be miserable after all the people you hurt including myself. All you think about is yourself you selfish b*****d. Why can't you grow up? I'm the youngest of 4 and you still seem like the baby of the family. You attempt to make it up to me by telling me to get over it, well news flash, that isn't the right way to make it up to me nor would I ever forgive you. Youd have to do something great to make up for my days of misery. I can't wait to move out so I dont have to see your face, hear your stupid voice, or even have to be around you. You dont even know how to act around your own children except to act like a child when all your children are adults now. The things you say are SO ignorant I wish I could make you eat your own words. You promised a lot of things and have never lived up to it. I hate you so much I cant even describe the burning angry feeling i get whenever your around or whenever your name gets brought up in a conversation. Youre so pathetic, weasely, unkind, ungrateful piece of s**t I ******** you "dad" I dont even know why i call you that..you have never acted like a father figure nor were you ever around when I was young. So heres a big 2 middle fingers to ya. burning_eyes evil

rofl that made me feel a lot better.. smile  

Curious Cathryn

O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Curious Cathryn

O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:51 am
im really proud of you guys by the way smile letting all your anger out mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:06 pm
To my paternal grandparents:
I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you. I wasn't born a guy like you wanted me to be. I don't care about not getting any gifts or cards or invitations from you like the guys do... What hurts is that you hated me for being female enough to completely ignore me. I was just a little girl... I didn't understand, but I do now. Don't ever b***h that I never visit anymore. ******** you and the rest of my paternal "family."

To my abusive, self-righteous, junkie biological "father":
How dare you pretend to be innocent. All those times you stood me up, and as soon as you discovered I got a job, you were desperate to spend time with me so that I'd buy you s**t. You will never hit or touch me again. The only child you have who doesn't hate you is my sister because she didn't have to suffer like Derek and I did, and she's only using you. How can you possibly not understand why I've been avoiding you? Like the last thing I ever said to you, and I quote, "I can't wait until you're too old and helpless to wipe your own a**." ******** you.

To my bratty, selfish, overdramatic sister:
You have a daily crisis. You're in COLLEGE, for God's sake. Mom is busting her hump trying to pay the bills INCLUDING the data plan for your stupid iPhone that you PROMISED to pay for. She can't afford to have you drop out of college because you're unwilling to put your mind toward a better future. She also doesn't have time to listen to you b***h every time you don't get your way. She works TWO jobs and when she IS home, she has to do her college classes online. She's dehydrated and lacking sleep and the only one who is nice to her is me. Grow the hell up and fix your life before it's too late. ******** your selfish a**.

To my lazy idiot brother:
You are my favorite sibling. We play games together and you're super geeky. You know a lot about cars, which is extremely useful. You are a smart man, but you are horrible with choices. You're twenty-three. You make $600 a month, smoke, do drugs, and drink. You have two b*****d children that you don't see, and you live with your father. You don't even own a CAR. I know you can't reverse everything that's happened, but please...go to college, become a mechanic or an engineer, get married (or at least use protection), and LISTEN TO MOM before you turn into your father. If you become him, ******** you.

To the conmen:
My family was already broken enough. I really hate you people. Thanks for giving me paranoia and a will to fight, though. ******** your thieving asses. When you lose everything the way we did, I'll be content.

To my ex-friend:
I'm sure you meant well, but you had no right to snap at me for things I didn't do. I hated being spoken to as if I were inferior, and I hated when you compared me with people. I couldn't take it. ******** your a*****e tendencies.

To my Satanic horndog ex:
If I ever see or hear from you again, I will get a ******** restraining order. I will take you to the police. I trusted and loved you and you took advantage of me. Do you know how uncomfortable it is to be pestered about sex when you're asexual? I was freaked out by men at the time and was still getting adjusted, and to this day I'm still as terrified of sex as I was before you. I won't be your victim like she was, and I sure as hell won't be your test subject. ******** you with something long, sharp, and sandpapery.

Demonic Incandescence

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:52 pm
eating disorder. you're getting weaker ******** you, jordan, for leaving me when i needed you most. you of all people should have known that i never mean half the s**t i say. ******** you for making me fall so in love with you, ******** YOU for ruining such an innocent person such as me. ******** you for showing me love ******** you for not loving me back ******** you for breaking and bending and tearing me and leaving me to be whatever i am ******** you, "jessicles" for thinking that you're the coolest b***h to have ever lived when really you're an ugly fake ginger who looks like something out of a Doctor Who story and has a personality that's scarier than your face. no one likes ******** you, jess for manipulating and frustrating and scaring me. is that really what friends do?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:33 am
******** YOU. Honestly, you baby. You should just see a doctor again, instead of hoping for me to solve all your depression problems. GET A NORMAL SLEEPING SCHEDULE, so I can see you when there's sunlight instead of calling me before dark and hoping I could stay for hours. And STOP, please STOP, making it look like it's my fault that I can't make it. I've long stopped complaining when you have time for games but no minute to spare to say hello to me once in a while. I'm doing my THESIS! I'M DOING IT AT LAST, and I can't just pop by whenever you feel like it anymore, and specially not when you treat me like THIS. It's almost dark and I've things to do, I'VE GOT A LIFE OUTSIDE OF YOU. (Wow that rhymed)

And now I can't even rant on Facebook, you think everything I say is about you. ********, man.

((And to you girls, I'm sorry. It just feels better when someone else reads these things... This thread is a blessing.))  

Reine Fletcher

Rainbow Pirate

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Her Malevolence

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:20 pm
A HUGE ******** YOU TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE
WHO BELIEVES THAT HIPSTERS ARE PEOPLE WHO WEAR SCARVES AND PEACOATS.
YOU KNOW WHAT? ******** YOU FOR HAVING A DISLIKE FOR ANYONE BASED OFF OF WHAT THEY WEAR IN GENERAL.
A BIG. ********. ******** YOU. <3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:49 am
To my old friends that didn't give a flying hoot about me when I was around: You're all terrible and I really don't like any of you any more. Maybe my purpose was to be there and help you grow, but all the same, it hurts when you act like I never truly existed. I tried so hard to be there for all of you, and while I wasn't perfect, I still tried.

To my ex: You are so confusing. Even now, after three years of knowing you, I'm still hopelessly confused. I want everything to work out between us but it's just so hard.

Call me Rainleaf

Beloved Seeker

Her Malevolence

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:44 pm
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:23 pm
******** you, Lauren. I am not your mother. I'm tired of cleaning your piss off the toilet, doing your dishes, and just all around cleaning all your messes because I don't want to live like the white trash I think you are. Either eat yourself to death which is where you're currently headed, or stop making everyone in the household your b***h. ******** youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, D:<  

Too Sassy

Girl-Crazy Fatcat

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kitten Magana

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image

emotion_bigheart

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:00 pm
To all the old creepy men who harass me in the streets and on public transit - ******** you. If it wasn't so illegal, I'd punch you out a window and be on my way. But no, many of the self defense things are illegal. Instead I've had to try to run away with you following me and one time, bleed (not a cut, actual bleeding) because you touched me and wouldn't let go until I dug my nails into your flesh so hard that the nail started separating from my finger. It's not ******** okay to touch me or ask me out for coffee or ask for my name or follow me or say I'm the most beautiful girl you ever saw. It's not. It's ******** creepy to ask that of a girl who just barely became an adult when you yourself are almost ready for death. >_<

This does make me feel better. ^_^

Lucidly

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100

Hypocoristical

Tasty Marshmallow

43,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Buggin' 500