Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Fighter's School RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:33 pm
*snarls viciously at the dark feeling coming from behind the door* You know how your brother is cursed? Well it ain't about to get better!*grabs shuriken from her secret holster on her thigh*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:01 pm
"Mizu-chan!!!" a familiar male voice said as he puts his arms around her waist, she punched him off "HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU?!?!?!" Mizu said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:35 pm
*does an anime fall* You know this dude.. Damn and I was hoping to use new shuriken *pouts* And dude you should know that a girl does not like being man handle *reaches up and conks him on the back of his head*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:33 pm
"I can't help it she's just so cute!!!" the man said, his eyes were red and hair was in the color of blue and it was short, when he faced turned around to see Mizu, she was gone " MY LOVE!!! I will find you!!!" he shouted as he runs off. When the coast was clear, Mizu jumped down from the ceiling "that was close..." she said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:23 am
You sure do attract weird people. I mean I used to have lovely demons chasing me all over the place, but not because they loved me... And I won't laugh I promise.. Though it is quite tempting to do so. *cocks eyebrow and grins evilly* I can play assassin for you though if you don't want him to bug you anymore. *smirks and plays with shuriken*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:07 pm
Can I join?  

Ashyr Black

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:09 am
((Sure))

"I told you that you shouldn't have been so nice with everyone....now look at Kitsu! He's madly in lo-" Koichi was about to finish his statement when Mizu cut in "Excuse me? Who's fault was it when he accidentally spilled love potion on him? Wasn't he even looking when I was talking to THAT guy? I wonder...hmmm...." she said, looking over at him "ermm...umm...ahem..." Koichi said, looking the other "And because of that person I have to be more cautious just so that I would share my first kiss with smeone else!" Mizu said.

Koichi looked at her "why don't you ju-" again he was cut off by Mizu "the son of the principal? What do you think would happen?!" she asked "I'm sorry" Koichi said, feeling guilty "From now on....I have no brother!" she said, crossing her arms looking a different direction "hmph!" she said. Koichi was stabbed by an imaginary arrow (like how characters get when they get rejected or described harshly XD).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:59 am
*starts to cough to cover up her laughter* excuse me there.. Had a hairball.  

HitokiriBabe

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:50 am
"Don't be so heartless" Koichi said "Lalalala!!!! I'm not listening!!!" Mizu replied.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:16 pm
*starts to get a little bored with their arguing and throws a shuriken in between them to get their attention* Hey! You two break it up! Does either one of you want to spar?  

HitokiriBabe

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:03 am
"I have a business with someone...and thanks to Mr. Koichi! He's probably waiting for me" Mizu said as she runs off.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:18 pm
*looks after Mizu and her dust cloud* Whoa she can really move... Guess I shall have to go else where *Walks away from Koichi and starts mumbling to herself about battle techniques*  

HitokiriBabe

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:35 pm
Suddenly a loud crash came, a dark blue haired with onyx colored eyes boy ran off he had a black star mark on his left cheek and an outline of a star mark on his right "I'm not through with you!!!" Mizu said, she was carrying a cabinet "I'm gonna get you, you sick jerk!!!" she said with plenty of rage "catch me if you can, loser!" he said. Then, Mizu threw the big cabinet at the boy, she missed "is that the best you can do?" he said, laughing at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:44 pm
*notices as she comes from her musings that she can hear the sounds of crashing and banging all around her* How come everyone else is fighting and I'm not *pouts and hides in corner*  

HitokiriBabe

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:12 pm
"I've got you now..." Mizu said "SOMEBODY SAVE ME FROM THIS MANIAC!!!" The guy said.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games