Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:28 pm
"Hold your fire! I'm from the BSAA," replied MiG to the sudden, and harsh reception. He raised his hands where the figure could see them with his BSAA ID on his left hand. He couldn't help but hear ringing in his ears from her yell after having long moments of silence.

"Will you keep it down, lady? We're trying to infiltrate here..." said MiG. It was absurd and fishy if no guards were to arrive at the scene in response to the yell.

((I don't recall seeing your character profile in the Character Database Thread.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:38 pm
Rosalina looked at the badge and sneered. "Fine."

She looked around and sighed. "...and I apologize about my outburst. You just startled me. You see, I'm trying to locate Wesker and confront him..." She looked at the floor beneath her. "...for what he did to my family..." She looked back up at him. "....and me..."

(Where the hell is that?)  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:18 pm
"So are we, lady. Will you follow me? I'm with a group of friends who have infiltrated the facility. You'll need plenty of magnum ammo to defeat Wesker." said MiG to the lady. Until they get to the armory, he and she would have to be partners and get each other's backs once the enemies get here, which is not so long.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:22 pm
"...the name's not 'lady'..." she said, trying to keep from getting annoyed. She slightly smiled. "...it's Rosalina."  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tommi114

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:28 pm
Gated thought about the situation to himself..."hmmmmmmm, no echo from gun fire?" then he turned to Sora and said, "? What do you think split up one of us goes to the armoury and the other brings chance to the medical facility or should we stick together?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:03 am
Haiku nodded a a bit before relaxing."I feel a lil different, other than that I'm fine I guess....he infect you yet?"She glanced over again now that her vision focused in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chance stood holding tightly to Sora shaking his head, trying to indicate he was fine, just very nervous at the current situation.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:08 am
Sora thought about this for a bit then decided, "We stick together, Chance is fine just nervous. Besides if we split up then we'll be easy targets so we're not taking any chances of splitting up." Sora lightly patted Chance on the back as if to tell him everything will be okay.

~~~~

"No, he didn't. He was about to until security called him about unidentified personel entering the base." Sara replied to Haiku as she looked at her blue-haired friend, "Haiku, are you able to get out of your restraints?" Sara asked hoping that she could because then she would have a better chance at escaping or finding Wesker and killing him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:17 am
Haiku sighed, and thought. She felt strong enough,"I'm not sure, let's try..."Haiku tensed her body and pulled tightly against the restraints. She groaned and pulled harder and harder, noticing they began to give way. With one swift Jolt Haiku snapped the restraints with a large grin plastered on her face. She turned to Sara and laughed,"Well hey! looks like Wesker made a mistake when he infected me, I'm stronger now! C'mon, let's go help everyone"Haiku smiled, walking over and snapping Sara's restraints with ease

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chance Smiled up at Sora happily. Someone understood him. Then he glanced down the hall and pointed, urging Sora to go down that way hoping she'd understand that's where her sister and Haiku were, he was sure of it.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:45 am
"Oh my god, Wesker did make a huge mistake. The virus ended up powering you more, he's sure going to be in for a big surprise." Sara said as she got up off the cold table and stretched out a bit before walking anywhere. "Since Wesker's out and about everyone needs help, you lead the way." Sara added as she waited for Haiku to lead.

~~~~

Sora seen Chance urge her to go in the direction he pointed her to, somewhat understanding what Chance was trying to say Sora began going in that very direction. "Hey guys, Chance knows where Haiku and Sara are, lets get going." Sora said as she continued down the path with Chance close by to ensure his safety.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:09 am
Haiku slumped a bit against the wall near the door."Man, why me? I suck at leading..."She sighed, really not wanting to move right now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chance ran down the halls with Sora close behind. He glanced at each door as he went, turning corners as silently as he could, using his 'gift' to knock out soldiers in the way. No longer was he scared, he knew what he had to do and he needed to grow up and get ahold of himself. He made a sharp left and stopped in front of one lab door, pointing to hit meekly. He glanced over at Sora."Here."

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:43 am
"I could lead the way but its been a while since I've been in this base." Sara said as went to the door but then looked to the computer in the room which was being fed the video survellance feeds. "The sooner we get out of here the better our chances at living are, you ready Haiku?" Sara asked as she put in a code to unlock the door out of the room they were in.

~~~~

Sora looked at the door, then looked at Chance and smiled at him before examining the door to find it locked. Finding a weak spot in the door Sora managed to kick the door open causing it to fly only a few inches away from where it once was. She looked inside to find both Haiku and Sara in the room, "Sara, Haiku! Thank god you're okay!" Sora cheered at she grabbed both women and hugged them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:58 am
Haiku laughed a bit while being hugged, glancing up to the surveillance camera to flip it off with a smirk."Well, I wouldn't say I'm 'ok' but I'm better heh, Sooo, lets head out please? I'm kinda tired of being locked in this damn room.."She sighed, glancing over to Chance with a scowl."And you! don't think I'm going to forgive you so easily to little b*****d, you lied to me!"She scowled, poking Chance in the head as a joking reassurance that she would eventually forgive him.She then gestured to the newbies."and they are???"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chance shrunk back a bit, upset that Haiku was disappointed in him, but quickly attatched himself to her much like he did when he was younger. She glanced down at him shocked that he still did that, but soon shunned it off and put an arm around his shoulder."S-sorry...." He whispered, snuggling his head into her sweater to hide the embarrassment.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:14 pm
"Umm, that's Rosalina, MiG, and Gated, we met Rosalina and Gated when we infiltrated the base and I met MiG out in the desert after you and Sara got kidnapped." Sora told Haiku after introducing the three newbies to Haiku, "By all means lets get going before we run into the guy who has no other colors in his life." Sora said as she was about to leave the room with the group but then looked back to see how Chance was holding up and awed at how cute he looked right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:04 pm
MiG smiled and nodded slightly, showing his BSAA badge to Haiku. He put it away and holstered his H&K P8 before taking the M3 from his back. He cocked the shotgun, then offered to be the point man of the group.

It wasn't so long before the group was within reach of the door they sneaked into, but MiG jerked back as if he avoided something lethal, then looked back at the group, "Enemy patrol. We have to take a detour. Now." said MiG.

He led the group through adjacent hallways, going at a pace the nauseous Chance could catch up to, all the while holding his M3 up and looking down it's sights.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:44 pm
"If only we could just kill them...." Spine thought in the back of the group. She turned around and checked a near by door. It was a large supply room. "Hey! in here! Well, that is if you just want to hide..." Spine was getting a little bored, despite being in a Umbrella building that possibly has Wesker in it (who ever he is), they have ran into zero battles. Not that she wanted anyone to get hurt, she was just hopin' for a little action. Althought, she knew she would regret those thoughts later.  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games