Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Olwen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:03 pm
"MiG!!! What the ******** are you doing?!" She hollered, angry but confused, as she stormed over to him and grabbed his arms and pulled them away from the preparations. Still holding them, she snarled, "What in the hell is wrong with you?!" She became weaker with every word that came out of her mouth, but she refused to release her grip.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:17 pm
MiG looked at Rosalina, as if he was expecting this kind of response to his actions, then when she finished shouting, MiG released one of his hands from her grip, then unzipped his bulletproof vest, as well as his melee vest. Afterwards, he made a circle with his finger around where his heart should be, then soon enough, blood started to seep through his shirt, "One of my bullets ricocheted, and it hit me in the heart. It would be a couple of hours before I die, so I figured I'd make you guys something nice before I... die..." said MiG, his voice faltering at the end of the sentence.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:52 pm
"I don't know why Sora would do something like this but I'll help you in any way that I can Ryu. I figure since I almost risked your life when I was with Wesker, I kinda feel like I'm somewhat in debt to you." Sara spoke as she decided to get up and looked out the door and seen a figure standing over 10 feet. Sora then found a pair of binoculars then looked through them to see Nicholai, "Ryu, wait Nicholai's down there!" Sara said to Ryu hoping that he would try to help Nicholai into the helicopter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:27 pm
There was a chopper in the air as Aoni ran through the streets of New Olwen. His feet pounded the pavement like hammers as he moved, searching for a place to rest, or, more or less, people to speak to. Aoni hadn't spoken to a soul in over a week and he ached for company. Turning to the residential district he continued to run his chest heaving from the running, his breath fogging in the cool air, without stopping Aoni kept moving ignoring the pain in his abdomen that was forming. Suddenly, Aoni heard a rather large commotion coming from one of the houses, there was a Humvee parked out front, and the house looked particularly abandoned all except for the broken window out front. Voices could be heard from inside, and Aoni approached carefully, not wanting to get killed from shocking them into attack.

Slowly, Aoni walked to the door and knocked, calling in to the house, "Hello? Is anybody home?" There was a strong tone in his voice, "I have nowhere to go, my home has been overrun, I can fight. I would just like assistance." And he waited for a reply.  

Singsong_Saria

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:18 am
*he opened the door and saw the new fellow and gestured for him to go inside as he was dressed in a umbrella uniform with the patches taken off of it. he watched from the front step as the helicopter pass by the residential area and he waved to it as if he was gesturing for them to come back. he waited to see what was going to happen as he injected the mag into the mag-well however he didn't chamber a round cause there was no reason to...yet.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:12 pm
Ryu quickly nodded as he began to descent the helicopter down, lowering a ladder for Nicholai. "Jump on, Nicholai!" He remembered that Nicholai might have information about how to track cellphone locations. "Come on, man!" He laughed as he finally got leads on the whereabouts of Sora. "Sara, Nicholai is probably the only one who knows HOW to track the location of cellphones using military technology!" He laughed again, for this was a big win for him.  

Bipersona

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:52 am
*he waved up to Ryu and gestured to come inside. he waited till he and whoever was with him to come in cause he had some useful info to show him. he lowered his weapon and then slung it over his shoulder while he waited.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:27 am
MiG shook his head as he looked at the gunshot wound on his chest, then heard people coming in the door. He grabbed his SIG 556 and turned off the safe of the gun. He went outside the kitchen to find Nicholai waving to a heli, and he stood beside him to take a look. He went back inside and faltered as the wound ached, then cursed at shooting blindly into a smoke that hides reflective material, "Score one for military intelligence..." he said to himself.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Singsong_Saria

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:43 am
Aoni followed the man inside, apparently his name was Nickolai, and looked around the area. There was a fight not to long ago, there were bullet holes and the smell of tear gas lingered in the air but slowly ebbed. Aoni saw a few more people in the main room, the feeling was tense. "I know that none of you know me and I am sorry to barge in, but I needed a place to stay and people that aren't infected are the best people to stay with." Aoni said. "Also, I am Aoni. And if it is any consultation I can earn my keep, I will do anything needed as long as you people are going to let me stay, if not I will take my leave." he added.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:27 am
MiG laughed as Aoni made his speech. They needed all the help they could get, so there was no way that they would turn him down. He took quite the introduction and put Aoni in a headlock and started ruffling his hair with his fist, "Hahaha! Of course you could stay! It's only natural for you to look for help when you are alone. Everyone earns their keep here, so you don't have to state the obvious." MiG said.

He released Aoni and extended his arm for a handshake, "My name's MiG. BSAA Agent." he said as an introduction of himself. He winced a little bit and covered his chest to hide the wound on his heart, and he forced a smile through the pain to reassure the FNG.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Singsong_Saria

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 am
Aoni was startled but the sudden attack of the man, but relaxed when he realized he had let go and was just playing. Ignoring his ruffled hair he started to speak. "Well it's is nice to meet you Mig." he noticed when Mig winced and clutched his chest. "Are you ok?" Aoni asked although clearly he was not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:29 pm
MiG forced a smile through his mouth. He started thinking of an easier way to explain the grotesque event that happened to him, "Shot through the heart, and you're to blame. You give love a bad name." said MiG. After realizing it wasn't really such an understandable explanation, he decided to just spit it out, "I was shooting carelessly into a tear gas smokescreen, and one of my bullets ricocheted into my chest, particularly near my heart."  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Bipersona

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:40 pm
Ryu facepalmed, and slowly landed the helicopter to the ground. "Sara, make sure no one tries anything with the helicopter, alright? It's our only ticket to fast travel." He then jumped out of the helicopter and walked towards Nicholai. "I assume there's a good reason to have me get out of my only vehicle?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:03 pm
Aoni thought silently to himself, 'I did take that first-aid class in school, and if the bullet didn't actually hit his heart I may be able to at least help a bit. Yes.' Aoni stiffened when he asked, "Well I know it is probably hard to tell, but if you can I would like to know, I may be able to help you live," then he added, "least until the zombies get us." And then he chuckled waiting for Mig's reply.  

Singsong_Saria

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:26 pm
*he nodded " i may have found the next location where wesker is. come with me." he said as he walked back into the house and led ryu to the computer room near the kitchen.*  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff