Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Raccoon City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Virus or Parasite Do You Prefer?
  T-Virus
  G-Virus
  TG-Virus
  T-Veronica Virus
  Las Plagas
  Uroboros
View Results

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:24 pm
MiG took a sharp turn after seeing a zombie land right in front of him, then ran past it. However, the zombie caught Mig's foot and bit him, to which he responded by stomping it's head off and throwing Alex and Rosalina through the doors to the helicopter pad. "Go!!" he yelled to them as he took out his L.Hawk and started unloading on the zombies trying to climb the stairs. The B.O.W. was not so far behind them, so MiG thought, Thank goodness they're not chasing after Zane...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:53 pm
Zane had gone as far back as the parking lot. When he got back all he could here was the faint sound of helicopter roters. all he could think was " Damnit I've been left behind! Looks like im exiting this place through fire. " Zane pulled some C4 out of his pack ( that he had picked up out of an armory a few yards back ) and started setting it alll over the corridors and main halls. " that should keep them busy. " Zane ran up the staircase set the C4 charges off and kept on running when he met up with MiG surrounded by zombies. Zane tossed in a Incederary gernade and killed them all. " RUN! " yelled Zane.  

Zane Reksoef

krazysick614

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:02 pm
The chopper begin to lift up as Sick look at them. "Is there anyone still on the gro-" Cutting it short hearing an explosion. Turning his head as someone jump out of the window. "Damn it. We got another." He said as his polite begin to complain. "I don't give a s**t. We're here to save people. Not to let them change." He said. Hearing the chopper going over the person and drop down a ladder. Sick begin to yelled out. "Grab on to the ladder. We cover you." He said as Sick begin to lunch out more 40mm onto the ground. Then begin to fly up and out of the area.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:03 pm
MiG had the smile of a dying man on his face, "I've been bitten! You go and survive, you hear me?!" he yelled at Zane as he unloaded a few more rounds of his L.Hawk at the incoming B.O.W. who was moving fairly slow, almost 0.2 MPH.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Zane Reksoef

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:10 pm
" Im taking you with me " screamed zane as he grabbed MiG's shirt and dragged him through the door. I have a Medical warehouse with 13 medics there ready to help anyone whose been bitten! " Zane through MiG on his shoulders and ran to the Helicopter. " your not dying down here... not yet! "  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:11 pm
( OOC: sorry for my last post I edited it because someone in my family decided to mess mith me and finish it there way )  

Zane Reksoef

krazysick614

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:52 pm
(count my post out, i think i rush it a little bit)

Sick look at everyone then pull out his pistol. Checking the chamber as he look at all of them. "If we don't make it in time, I know what to do." He said as the chopper begin to take off to the medical ware house. Landing there as he begin to head out with his team. Then look at his clock.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:09 pm
MiG winced as the wound got infected, "Agh!!" he yelled as he felt excruciating pain. The virus was already trying to take over his body, but luckily, BSAA gave all of it's operatives antibodies to fight the virus and survive longer.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

krazysick614

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:01 pm
Sick step out of the chopper with his team as they get surround by BSAA. Holding his hand up in the air "Captain Sick Blackfield Delta Team, United Nation Bio Terror Counter Strike" He said  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:33 pm
MiG stepped out of the plane, holding out his BSAA badge for his fellow BSAA members to see, then collapsed to the floor, the infection giving him pain.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

krazysick614

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:56 pm
Sick medic picked MiG up then asked for the cure that they suppose to have.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:27 pm
"Rose! You're bleeding!" Alex cried, rushing next to his sister in comfort.

"...from my eye..." she said quietly. She looked at him. "I believe the next stage has begun..."

Alex's eyes widened as he grabbed her arms. "How?! I thought the doses kept it from happening!"

"That's for the virus Brandon had-" she grunted in pain, "-but don't worry about it, it'll only be minor-"

"What do you mean 'minor'?! Are you saying that you'll mu-"

"-Alex, please, I don't want to alarm anybody." She growled, but sighed and stood up.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zane Reksoef

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:47 pm
(ooc: sorry guys just got on but cant type a whole lot srry been busy with school but i will try my hardest to keep up. XD )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:48 pm
Mig was taken in by two BSAA operatives into the facility and one of them noticed Rosalina's bleeding, "Hey lady, are you alright?" asked the man. The rest of the BSAA team started checking the chopper for any viruses that may have stuck to the metal.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

krazysick614

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:57 am
Sick hear his command officer over his mic. Listening to it as he sigh lightly. "Yes sir.... I understand..." Looking at all of the other people, then look for the command officer here. "Are there any more suriver out there or missing units?" He asked  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff