Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Action/Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:56 pm
"Yeah... I'm ok Sayo," he said as sight began to return in one eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:59 pm
She was truly concerned about Shuyin and then looked down at the box that she held within her palm.

"Shuyin.."she said softly letting him go a little,"What is this ring for..?"she asked wondering what he meant by it.  

xoSukaiSakakiox

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:02 pm
"It's an engaement ring sayo," he reply softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:15 pm
"For..me?"she asked quietly unsure of what he was getting at, at the moment.

She then looked towards Zeramir and back to Shuyin. She blushed at both.  

xoSukaiSakakiox

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:27 pm
"Yes it's for you," he said as his his eyes trained onto her, " you know i never noticed this but you look lovly especially in the moonlight."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:28 pm
She blushed again, "Thanks.."she said quietly.

She was unsure what she had to do though.

"But I don't understand, why is it an engagement ring..?"  

xoSukaiSakakiox

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:40 pm
"because there needs to be a wedding here in the mansions chapel at lest once and well..." he started to get nervous.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:05 am
"But what do you mean a wedding..?"she said softly unsure.

She was still looking towards Zeramir and then back to Shuyin as she stood next to a colum.  

xoSukaiSakakiox

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:38 am
"Well Shuyin...you just couldn't stand to see her taken away didn't you?...Can't stand to loose."Zeramir turned his back on botha and started walking again for his room."Well sayo you should answer him with a yes or a no...isn't it obvious what he is trying to do?...Shuyin...we are no longer friends!."He went to his room and slammed the door like a little child.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:26 pm
"I...I can't.."she said softly as she walked off not understanding anything.

Closing the door to her room she didn't know what to do. Her back against the door she decided that her job would be done here.  

xoSukaiSakakiox

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:09 pm
Zeramir opened his room and went to Sayos. The mage knocked at the door."Hmm...Sayo can we....talk?...I want to apologise...for my jealousy...I had no place in being like that...I am truly sorry"he opened the door slowly to enter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:17 pm
As Zeramir walked in Sayo was sitting on the floor quietly and heard the door open and close. She cracked one eye lid open to see Zeramir walking towards her.

"Zeramir.."she said softly looking up at him wondering why he was here.

The room she had chosen was a simple one, it had tall ceilings with the rafters showing. The bed that was within the room was a four poster bed which she decided would be left untouch noticing the dirt that was on there before hand. She had already lifted to dust the sheets and pull them off so that the dust would drift outwards outside where she had a window open.

Laying out a few sheets on the floor she had settled down to rest there before Zeramir had arrive. Her plan was to leave tomorrow before dawn without telling Zeramir or Shuyin. Obviously now it almost seemed like her plan was foiled.

She was truly a ばけもの。  

xoSukaiSakakiox

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:19 pm
Zeramir kneeled in front of her and looked into her eyes...sadness was the only thing inside them although a speck of happiness peeked out just by being at her side."Sayo...what is this?..did you plan to run away?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:01 pm
"I believe..Zeramir that my job here is quite finished.."she said softly as she sat there slowly waking herself up from her quiet sleep.

"I don't believe I am needed here any longer.."  

xoSukaiSakakiox

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:04 pm
Shuyin walked down teh hall wiht his head low, as he passed Sayo's room he hard their voices inside and he decided to just leave the letter there, he dropped the letter ont he gorund and turned around, htoughts of what he was about to do and Zeramir's words ran through his mind, and he got pissed and ran out of the mansion swqearing to himself never to return.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff