Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime/Manga Do You Love/Hate/Etc.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whisperedphoenix

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:01 pm
my favorites are
devil may cry3
trinity blood
naruto
naruto shippuuden
saiyuki
decendants of darkness
and anything lik that

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:21 am
I love fruits baskets and Naruto! rofl but I also love the art its awesome! here is one picture! biggrin
User Image  

Xx_Jade_Shauni_xX

zodiac7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:45 am
w00t! Fruits Basket 4eva!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:58 pm
hmm... The animes that I really hate are MABURAHO, STAR OCEAN, and MAMOTTE SHIGUGETTEN!

I only read the first 8 pages of the manga of maburaho and I hate it already.. I don't know but I hate anime characters who always follow around the guy or something! It is super annoying!!

Hmm... I don't entirely hate the story of star ocean.. Don't get me wrong, I love all the other characters like celine, the guy with the two dragons at his back, and the guy (tall one) that taught the hero his attacks.. But I HATE the Hero and Heroine! Specially the heroine!! Darn her!!

Anyway, I fast-forwarded mamotte shigugetten because my friend said that the girl will become not so clingy to the hero.. I forgot his name and also the two bitches there... the sun and the moon b***h!

Oh yeah, I also hate TROUBLE CHOCOLATE.. I hete the green haired girl there, so clingy to cacao!! Darn HER!!! scream  

twistedjelly

werewolf-king

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:01 pm
I love all manga, but the art does have to be somwot good. domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:49 am
My Favorite anime is Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto they are both really awesome!!  

The Stars and the Moon

Toyoharu Makimachi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:41 am
Bleach
Naruto
and Chrono Crusade

xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:01 am
Bleach is a pretty good one to watch.  

Shadowback401

Wolgang Kyubi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:16 am
Me liketh the Naruto, Final Fantasy, and most any animes. I personally dispise high school oriented ones though. Sorry, I don't like fruits basket... domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:34 pm
Hmmm....

I really enjoy DBZ, Inyuhasha, and most recently, Blood and Bleach.

I don't like Naruto that much. I don't hate it, I just can't get into it.  

CorKerith

Seigaku Kurotsuchi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:44 pm
Well i like One Piece, Naruto and Bleach. But what i HATE is BoBoBo that show gets on my nerves stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:31 am
Well, I'm abit picky about the art-works of the anime, also non-the less catches my interests.
My favorite Anime(s) is:
Bleach
Ouran High School Host Club
D.Gray-Man
Pokemon
Shakugun no Shana
Magical Girl Nanoha ( Strikers)
The Melancholony of Haruhi Suzumiya
Angelic Layer
Rozen Maiden
Full Moon O Sagashite

My favorite Anime Genre is Comedy ( Ofcourse), Romance, and action.

Tabiosk

Sparkly Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:03 pm
I don't think I really have favorites. I've seen plenty that I liked and enjoyed a lot and a few I didn't so I didn't finish watching them biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:57 pm
I like alot To many to bring up! I can't even think of them all. But i know i Love Naruto!  

Rikku4everRiku

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

The Songbird

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:23 pm
The only manga I ever read was a few books of Fruits Basket, and I read them while in a Barnes&Nobles. (You: Why? Me:I'm poor)
I haven't seen a whole lot of anime, but I must admit that I am absolutely addicted to Fruits Basket. I also have enjoyed Outlaw Star and Ninja Scroll.
I was looking at a list of 100 top anime shows and watched the first episode of titles that appealed to me. (Yes, stupid, but how else was I going to do it? It had a storyline description.) I watched an episode of Bleach and was captivated by it. Also, I enjoyed Chrono Crusade. There were some others, but the titles escape me.

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games