Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:47 pm
User ImageTobias felt Arc scoot closer to him as they sat by the pond. This was really odd. Normally, Tobias would never act like this in public. But the events that had occured over the last day and a half had given him a new look on things. There was no need for him to be angry all time. If life could stay like this, that'd be just fine with him. But in the back of his mind, deep in the dark, Tobias knew that was only a dream.

Snapping back to reality, he watched Noah play with the fish. "Be careful, Noah. Can't have you falling in!" he warned. Behind Tobias, Doll was showing Cat that her and the sun did not mix. Hearing this, Cat went back inside and returned a short time later with an item called an umbrella. Sometimes, he saw a scientist or a nurse with one and it'd be wet. So that's what they were for? Rain? Well it definitely wasn't raining. Nonetheless, it seemed to keep the sun off Doll. "Hey! Look at you! Walking out here all by yourself!" he said.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:10 pm
"Why shouldn't I?" Sora asked Arc curiously. "It doesn't hurt that badly... And its a little stiff its more of a nuisance than it hurts..." She trailed off as she saw Doll walk out with the umbrella. "Well aren't you fancy?" She said jokingly while sticking her "glowing" foot into the water. "Guys Im so pale that I glow." She said with a small smile.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:05 pm
((Sorry for the delay. My brothers an a** hole. Nuff said. ))

Arc listened carefully to Noah splashing his hands in the water. Now that she was truly blind, she’d have to develop her other senses quickly. She had relied on her third eye for so long because of her familiarity to her surroundings that she wasn’t blind in her mind. But now that she had no idea where things were, or what was going on, she was literally in the dark now. Well, actually in the white. Contrary to popular belief blind people actually see all white, not black. Who knew?

Noah was amazed at the size of these things called fish, “These things are huge! Mama come see!” Noah said, grabbing hold of his mothers arm and pulling her closer to the waters edge.

Arc shrieked with surprise. Would this become a common thing for her? She had to stabilize herself quickly in order to not fall face first into the pond. She sighed with relief when she wasn’t in the water. “Oh yes dear, they’re lovely,” she smiled at the boy.

Doll trotted out with pride with her new umbrella. She even ignored Sora’s teasing comment for the most part. “I am fancy, thank you very much!” she said, sticking out her tongue at the girl. “This is the first time I’ve been able to hang out in the sun! This new world is amazing!” she said, running over to the water and splashing into it with a jump.

Arc pulled back as water hit her in the face. She had to assume someone had just jumped into the water. Maybe Doll. “Well Sora, we have been in cages all our lives. You for the longest. So I’m sure you’re very pale,” she said with a smile, trying to wipe off the water.

Cat lifted an eyebrow after overhearing this. Cages? Where they captured and forced into cages by some one or thing? What was this groups story? She sighed, placing plates onto the table. She lend out the window, “Alright everyone, time for breakfast!” she said, heading for the hall, “Father, breakfast! “  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:48 pm
User ImageTobias watched as Doll came out to join them. Instead of just sitting or something, she jumped into the pond, splashing everyone around it. "Oh come on, Doll!" Tobias grunted. Wet was probably the only other thing Tobias didn't like being when he wasn't taking a shower or something. What was worse, the water was little too cold for his liking. After wiping the water off of his face, Tobias turned around when he heard Cat announce that breakfast was ready. As soon as he heard the word breakfast, his stomach growled and he jumped up and headed for the door. He called to the others, "Guys! Quit screwing around, and come eat!" The smell was intoxicating.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:29 pm
Hearing breakfast was now served, Arc smiled with relief. At least they would be in a closed off place. Well, she assumed this kitchen was closed off, she honestly wouldn’t know. She slowly got up and went to walk back with the others, only to pause.

Doll ran back into the house with a grin, “Food!” she beamed.

Noah was about to fallow the others when he saw his mother stop. She seemed confused and a little nervous. He watched her as she tried to take a step forward, but hesitate in doing so. This was the first time Noah had ever seen his mother act like this. He knew his mother was blind, but she had never acted like it. He felt sad for his mother. Even as young as he was, he knew his mother was a proud girl. He walked over to his mother and held her hand with his own, “Come on Mama, hold on and I’ll take you back…” said the boy in a small voice as he carefully lead his mother to the back door and into the kitchen with the others.

Cat watched the sweet scene as the boy helped his mother out. Arc seemed a little upset at this fact. Which was perfectly understandable for a mother. Having your young child have to help you get around wasn’t something any mother wanted to admit. She held the door open for the two as they made their way back. She closed it behind them carefully. “Eat whatever you want, I made a lot seeing as we have some kids…and a man with us now,” she said.

Noah pulled out a chair for his mother and guided her to it, helping her sit down. “Alright Mama!“ he said, sitting next to her in his own chair.

Arc felt a bit ashamed at this point, but tried to shack it off for now. She felt around the table for everything. She felt a plate, a spoon, a butter knife, and a fork. Then she heard something, she turned in the direction of the noise.

It was Cat, she was serving both Noah and Arc with their food. She started with Noah, giving him everything she was sure a younger child would need. She also placed some food on Arc’s plate, “Let me recommend these to you, they’re my specialty,” she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:40 am
User ImageTobias was in the house first. If there was food, he was gonna take it. Free food at that. But he forgot about one thing. Arc. He was so focused on filling his belly, and so used to Arc knowing her way around, he'd totally forgotten about her. He looked out of the window, seeing that Noah had it covered though. Once inside, Noah was sitting beside Tobias. Cat filled their plates with food as soon as they got there.

Tobias was a grown man, and he could feed himself. So he filled his plate with all the food he could eat and went to work. "Come on kid. You wanna be big and strong like me? Eat then!" he said ruffling the boy's hair. Tobias had really taken a liking to Noah. How could you possibly not? The kid was a miracle born from a curse. Everyone else sat down and followed their lead. This was the best food they'd eaten ever. Tobias looked up at Cat and complimented, "Cat your cooking's incredible! If we weren't on the run, I don't think I could leave this damn place!"

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:09 pm
((Sorry for the delay no internet...))

"Yea I know..." Sora said to Arc. Frowning slightly at the cage thing. While everyone got up to go get food Sora stayed for a few until her stomache growled. I just hope Toby didn't eat everything.... "Hey Toby remember this is a church don't you?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:12 pm
User ImageTobias had no idea what a church was for. Unlike the rest of them, Sora had seen the real world. How the hell would Tobias, or the others for that matter, know what a church was for? Tobias sort of ignored her when she first said it. He wasn't in the mood to be scolded. But to keep trouble down, Tobias answered, "No. None of us do except you. You know this area and we don't..."  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:17 pm
"Not that well actually it starting to come back slowly but its uberly slow..." Sora said looking at Toby. "A church is a place of worship, where you basically worship what ever God you believe in..." She said taking a little bit of food.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:41 pm
Now this was certainly confusing. “What’s ‘God’?” asked Arc, finding a fork and carefully lifting it to her mouth. Successful food into mouth transition!

Cat nearly choked on her food when she heard this. “You don’t know what God is?! But you’re-and you have those-you came from-”she switched from question to question. So she wasn’t an angel? Or was she? What was she then? And what was with the cage reference?

Doll looked over at Cat as she babbled on. “Well yes, what is this thing? This place you live in is a place for this…god…so what does this thing do? And why worship it?”

The Priest finally came into the room, he had heard this conversation and was, obviously, the prefect person to answer it. “God is the ol’ Mighty force that created this world, and everything in it,” he said, taking a sit next to Cat and grabbing his own food. “But there are many people in this world with different views of this word. So the specifics are a bit muddled. There are many beliefs in this world, so who is right…will only be answered when we die,” he said, taking a bite of bacon. “Mmmm…very good Cat…you went all out today.”

Arc turned her head in the direction of the voice. The way he spoke made it seem like he knew a lot, but nothing at all. “So…this thing created all of us? Then why…did it make us this way?” Arc couldn’t help but ask.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:16 pm
User ImageTobias jumped a bit as Cat almost choked. He wasn't used to things like that around him all the time. Once she started blabbering about them not knowing this 'God' person, he was just as confused as Arc and Doll. Tobias still didn't understand why Sora brought it up. But apparently, this was aplace to worship this God.

Just then the man called the Priest, or Father walked in. The man sat and began to explain that God was this force that ruled and created everything. Even though this may have been a fact, most things were not known. Mainly due to the fact that not everybody agreed with that. Seemed understandable for everyone to have their own opinion. And just as he thought it, Arc seemed to read Tobias' mind. "...why…did it make us this way?”

There was silence for a while. Tobias didn't like it, despite silence being his usual preference. Probably because of the situation. Putting his fork down, Tobias looked at Cat the the Priest. "I think later me and Arc need to have a talk with you two. I honestly don't know why, but I feel safe here. I've never felt safe in my entire life. Even though I'm ready to get away from this place, this building feels different. I trust you enough to know the truth, if Arc thinks it is," Tobias said taking a hold of her hand.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:18 pm
"So you guys are going to tell them about us?" Sora asked Toby and Arc after breakfast. " If you are I think we should all be there, so we can tell our own stories..." She said. "When do you think we would be able to leave I mean this is way better than anything any of us have experianced but we can't stay here forever so...."  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:50 pm
User ImageApparently Sora had plans of her own. She wanted everyone to be there and tell their own stories. Tobias looked down, thinking about it for a moment. Yes, he did plan on telling the two saviors about the experiments and why they were the way they were. But that was it. That was all there was to be told. Besides living conditions, there really wasn't a difference. They were all treated cruelly. Even Arc, the main attraction.

After a while, Tobias replied, "No. Just me and Arc. I'm only telling them about the experiments. Details aren't necessary. The same thing happened to us all except Noah. If not for them, we'd be no different than them. So I think it's best if just me and Arc do this. Sorry." When he finished, Tobias left the room. He went back outside to the pond and sat there, watching the fish swim in a circle.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:48 pm
Sora watched Toby leave. "Arc if Cat is going to be coming with us then she deserves to know our stories not only the fact that we are experiments. Even if you guys tell them I still think that we should be there to show how we are like the creatures we were fused with." The very stubborn teen said. "We should all be able to be there this is going to be about all of us so we should maybe Doll and Noah wont want to be there and thats fine but I do."  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:05 pm
((sorry again….Dammit >:I ))

Arc listened intently to everyone as they spoke. Sora seemed very determined to get her story out, but Tobias was right. She didn’t want to overload the two with stories such as theirs. “I’m sorry Sora,” Arc said, putting her fork down, “But I really think our stories aren’t something they need to know…yet,” she sighed. “There will be a time when they should know…but I honestly think the basic story is all that is needed. And…there are some things that I don’t want you to know. Living where you once did, you don’t know everything that was going on. Not even Tobias knows it all….it’s best if it’s just the adults right now,” she said. Arc reached out, and surprisingly found Sora’s head, petting it gently. “In due time…all in due time. So could you take care of the younger ones while we have our little chat?” she asked kindly before standing up carefully.

Doll ate silently, these pancakes were awesome. She didn’t seem to mind that she wouldn’t be part of this conversation, but she was a bit curious. She wanted more information on why they were the way they were. And Arc seemed to know more then she let on. But like Arc said; all in due time.

Noah watched as everyone talked about things he didn’t understand. Being a child, anything he didn’t understand was deemed stupid and unimportant. So the little boy ate on, taking a muffin and eating it like a savage.

Cat was a little surprised at Sora’s behavior. She seemed determined to tell her story, what ever it was. But Arc shot her down with a rather serious face, asking her to stay with the younger ones as they all spoke outside with Tobias. Seeing Arc get up, Cat ran over and helped her to the door. Arc seemed very vulnerable as she felt along the walls as Cat walked her out. What was this girl? Was she hiding something terrible?

The Priest finished his breakfast and stood, “This wont take long. I’m sorry you have to wait in here for us. I promise to listen to your stories after this talk is over,” he said, ruffling Sora’s hair kindly before fallowing Arc and Cat outside, closing the door behind him.

As Cat carefully set Arc beside Tobias she sat with Father beside the two. She wasn’t sure if she was ready for what was about to be said.

Arc settled herself with a sigh and a smile, “Toby, why don’t you tell them the basics? I’ll inform you about everything else after you,” she said with her usual smile.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games