Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+] [L-N] [P-UL] The Last Dance (Perry Original RP) OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:23 pm
When Damien arrived the first thing he did was go to the director to tell him he was back. He had been gone for about a month visiting his extended family back in Italy. Now that he was back he was pleased to learn the troupe had some new members and a show was coming up. He and the director talked a bit before Damien went to look for the others and start working on a routine. First though he had too see everyone's skills. It was easy enough to find them. By now the other dancers had gone home and only the really dedicated ones were left. He followed the sound of music to the room where they were all dancing and walked in.

Dark brown eyes scanned the room taking in the dancers. He recognized Arrow, Adrian, and Louie, but not the small boy dancing with the Prince. He noticed Louie's style and knew what was going on. Though to him the dancing was a tad sloppy. Minute details that no one would notice, but which bugged him. He calmly walked over to Louie and fixed his posture. He held the younger male like that and leaned down to Louie's ear.

"If you are going to dance like that, Cyget, do it right," he whispered. Damien had never once let Louie be the leader when he was training him, Black Swan or no. Damien's eyes shifted to Niko and he looked him up and down carefully before his eyes softened.

" 'Ello. I'm Damien, the choreographer. I also train the new dancers," he said. He looked over at Adrian and Arrow and greeted them as well.

"Evening you two. Adrian, check Arrow's feet. I see they are injured again," he said.

Arrow grinned and waved. Then he got a stubborn look on his face and planted his feet where they were. He started signing quickly at Damien. Damien only rolled his eyes.

((Note: I'm not sure if I spelled it right, but cyget is the name of a baby swan.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:01 pm
Louie shot the man a death glare. Great the only one who knew him was here. "I see you're back." he growled out softly at first before sweetening his voice. "Its not a performance Damien..you should relax..I'm just trying to teach our new member Niko how to dance that's all..perfection is not required." his eyes were cold though and calculating he knew this could complicate things he leaned in close to Damien and whispered softly. "The White Swan is gone now..blame Adrian he killed him..and you don't have the the power to bring him back." he challenged before he turned back to Niko. "You're doing wonderfully for a first timer Niko..the dance has truly been a pleasure but I believe I also owe Adrian some practice time." he said turning around and walking over to Adrian. "Well my prince..I think it is our turn to dance." he said with a graceful bow.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:28 am
Bill tried to sleep but was unable to. It was too early and he was not tired.
He then decided to put all his things from the suitcase into his drawer... but there were few things and he finished early.
He didn't know what to do, and the music was able to be heard even from there upstairs.
He paced up and down the room trying to resist himself, but the music was so alluring to him, so he changed to more comfortable clothes -sports clothes- and went downstairs following the music.

Bill stood at the door, seeing Louie dance with Niko leading him, and it felt different as how he had ever seen him dance.
There was someone else, a new face that was there watching and he decided to go say hi.
He approached where Damien was and tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

"Hello, I'm Bill, one of the newbies here. I hope we'd be working greatly together..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:49 pm
Damien smirked at Louie's words. "It's good to see you as well. The way you practice reflects the way you dance. Practice right or your skills will diminish," he said lightly. He raised his eyebrows slightly at the whispered challenge. Clearly he had been gone too long if the cyget thought he could talk to him like that. He shook his head as Louie walked off to Adrian and turned his attention completely on Niko.

"So Niko is your name. You must be pretty good to get into this troupe. Just to warn you I don't go easy on those I train," he said. He blinked and turned slightly when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He smiled at Bill.

"A pleasure. I am Damien. I'm the choreographer and dance instuctor for the new members," he said. He shrugged out of his jacket, his short sleeved white t-shirt revealing that he was well formed. He also took off his hat and tied back his dreads so they wouldn't get in his way. He tossed the garments in a pile against the wall. He walked toward Louie and picked the trouble maker up. He then carried him over to the center of the room as he gave instructions.

"Alright. I've just got back and we have some new dancers. So I want you all to line up beside Louie and go through moves so I can see your skill level. That way I know who needs to work on what," he said as he set Louie down on his feet where he wanted him. He looked around at the other dancers expectently and waited for them to get in position.  

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:57 pm
Louie let out a hiss much like angry swan actually. "You know Damien..I'm kinda busy." he said glaring at him. "Can't you see I'm trying to practice with my dance partner can't this wait?" he asked angerily. He knew of course Damien was trying to keep him from his prize most likely but he wasn't going to give up on his chance to seduce Adrian without a fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:43 pm
Niko had been enjoying his chance to learn, probably more than he should have because it seemed almost crushing when Louie seemed to just toss him aside. They hadn't danced that long at all and Niko had just started to get what Louie was trying to teach him before the prince just walked away. The Japanese boy stood rather bewilderedly, eyes trailing after Louie before they lifted to the new face who was speaking to him. This person had probably already said something to him but his attention had been on his feet and how close his body had been to Louie's... Oh the closeness...

Niko snapped out of his drifting thoughts and nodded at his name, blinking at the warning and slowly nodding in understanding. He watched Damien turn away before his eyes fell on Louie again, a sort of longing hiding in their grey depths before he hid it away as the prince was picked up and carried over to another part of the room. The boy quickly padded over and stood beside Louie after he had been sat down, as had been instructed, but he stepped back a little when Louie hissed.  

GoodKoji

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:46 pm
Damien's mouth became a thin tight line of displeasure. He flicked Louie in the forehead, hard eyes meeting angry ones. "I'm back, Cryget. That means playtime is over. There is a show coming up and I need to see everyone's skill levels before I start training you. Listen or you don't have to participate in the show," he said calmly. He looked over at Niko and signaled him to come back up beside Louie. He smiled at him reassuringly. "Don't mind him. He doesn't bite," he said.

Arrow walked over and stood beside Niko. He couldn't wait to show Damien how much he had improved. It showed in his body language, how he couldn't stand still and kept shifting from foot to foot. He was eager to dance.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:41 am
Louie eyes burned with hate in them. This was not going to be fun he had to dance of course and he knew he wouldn't be in control with this guy here. He plotted doing terrible things but decided to just do as he was told for now. He took up a position and waited for Bill now the only one left who had to get over there. He looked over at Niko who was next to him and smiled at him. "Heh..he is right sorry to have scared you." he said pleasantly. He then leaned in close to Niko's ear and whispered softly. "I would only do that if you wanted me too." he pulled away and smirked getting ready to dance.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:26 pm
Bill walked to the rest of the dancers who stood in line and he also stood there, in one of the ends of the line, beside Arrow.
This great and grave change in the prince's mood and behaviour had him really intrigued. But he cleared his mind of those thoughts or he would not be listening properly to instructions and what was asked to him or the others to do.
So he just stood there, in line, waiting. He was really willing to start and learn and slowly fit into the troupe.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:43 pm
Adrian smiled sweetly. "I would love to dance with you, Louie, but I believe I have a previous engagement." he said shortly, turning to Arrow. Much though he liked the man, he was more protective of Arrow than anything else. "But it'll only be for a little, since he needs to give those feet some rest."  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:13 pm
Once Damien had them all in a row he put them through their paces. He had them do easy moves first and then work their way up to harder and harder moves. He noted when they messed up so he could help them improve later. "That's enough. Well done. You can go back to your practice now. Niko, Bill, will you please come with me over here. I want to work with you," he said.

Arrow retrieved his note book and went over to Adrian as he wrote on the paper.

'How do you dance seductively?' He showed what he had written to Adrian, cheeks going light pink.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:19 pm
Niko had tried his best throughout practice, trying not to act like the schoolboy with a crush whenever he saw Louie and his graceful yet seductive moves. The boy had almost tripped a few times and it was because of this that Damien probably wanted to work with him. Bill wasn't the most graceful dancer either, Niko had seen him clunking around more than him himself. Not to be mean, of course. Niko was just taking notice. He would like to help Bill if he weren't having trouble himself.  

GoodKoji

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:16 am
The rejection had caused a rather strong fire of hatred to burn in Louie's heart for Arrow. Something had to be done but there was also something else going on. Perhaps it was what was left of the white swan but it hurt. It hurt him very deeply. He quickly left without a word and locked himself in his room. He breathed in and out trying to force the tears back every thing in the room was broken so there was nothing left to break. He instead grabbed a pillow and screamed bloody murder into it hoping it would just make it stop hurting.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:09 am
Adrian whispered something about perhaps showing would be best. Pulling him up to his chest he twirled him around, keeping his pelvis thrust outward. "Seduction is very focused on what one might dub the important parts." he said in a low voice, smirking a little as he waved a hand in their general direction. "Also, wrapping legs and arms around the other person, more than absolutely necessary for balance, is a way of conveying your... feelings." he added, smiling. "Also... might I ask with whom you plan to use your newly aquired skills?"  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:10 pm
Arrow’s face flushed scarlet when Adrian pulled him against him. Though he looked up at Adrian and paid close attention to what he was saying. He nodded. At the question he smirked a little and wrapped both of his legs around Adrian’s waist before he leaned back in a graceful curve with his arms over his head. The result was a very good view of his flat muscled stomach. It was his attempt at a seductive move. He looked up at Adrian. “You. Well your character. Mine is supposed to try to seduce yours remember?” he whispered.

Damian watched Louie go. A worried frown on his face. He sighed softly and looked at Bill. “Could you please go see if he is alright? Come and get me if things get bad,” he said. Then he turned his attention to Niko and got behind him. He did the same thing to Niko as he did to Louie. He got right up against Niko and used his body to help move Niko’s into the correct postion. “This is how you do that move you had trouble with,” he said. He found this was a good way to make dancers remember ballet moves.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games